Astrazeneca Covid Jab

That thing you do

That thing you do

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-withdraw-blood-clots-b2541291.html

Withdrawn as now accepted it causes blood clots. I was on here a few months ago talking about clots and it was dismissed.

We were experimented on with a fast track jab and this proves it for me. It was never tested fully and us sheeple lined up anyway.

I have major regrets about taking it as no doubt long term consequences coming as well.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• escobri

• Ulysses

• Victorian

• il Duce McTarkin

Sooperstar

The very small risk of blood clots was identified and acknowledged very early on in the vaccine days. This is not new news. As far as I recall at the time they also restricted certain age groups from getting this particular vaccine because of this very small risk.

I'd love to see details of a medicine/vaccine which doesn't have any side effects.

frankblack
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

The very small risk of blood clots was identified and acknowledged very early on in the vaccine days. This is not new news. As far as I recall at the time they also restricted certain age groups from getting this particular vaccine because of this very small risk.

I'd love to see details of a medicine/vaccine which doesn't have any side effects.

Also, what were the risks/side effects of not being vaccinated and getting Covid?

Perhaps the OP could quantify the percentage of people that received the vaccine who suffered blood clots to justify his overreaction?

Homme

Got sheeple on my bingo card. Anyone else?

Victorian

That's not why it has been withdrawn.  It has been withdrawn because it has become obsolete and there is insufficient demand for it.

Misinformation and misrepresentation.  

Bindy Badgy
14 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I would be amazed if such a thing exists, which is obviously the point that you're making :) 

Yes, it was rushed.

Yes, it was rushed out so Boris could score political points about the UK being world leading.

Yes, it was dangerous.

But it was also effective as a vaccine and was one of the first to be mass produced.

Now we have safer versions, it's being withdrawn.

BlueRiver
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

That's not why it has been withdrawn.  It has been withdrawn because it has become obsolete and there is insufficient demand for it.

Don't come in here with your fancy ideas like reading beyond a headline. 

Tazio
12 minutes ago, Homme said:

Deflection will be used a lot. It seems to be the word of the moment with some posters. 

Daktari

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68977026

This article covers the reasons for withdrawing as above posters have pointed out. It has also been independently assessed as saving 6.5 million lives. Personally, I took it and haven't died once.

I think I saw on the BBC news a very low number of deaths related to blood clots, however, read the information leaflet for side effects on any medicine, and you'd never take anything again......  Everything comes with some sort of risk unfortunately and it's about proportionality and balance after that.

If carlsberg did rivals...
20 minutes ago, Homme said:

Yip, I'm waiting on flat earth and lizard King for a full house.

il Duce McTarkin
44 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-withdraw-blood-clots-b2541291.html

Withdrawn as now accepted it causes blood clots. I was on here a few months ago talking about clots and it was dismissed.

We were experimented on with a fast track jab and this proves it for me. It was never tested fully and us sheeple lined up anyway.

I have major regrets about taking it as no doubt long term consequences coming as well.

You weren't on here talking about blood clots, you were on here talking about O'Looney the undertaker's big foot-long white wormey things that enbalmers were pulling out of vaxxed corpses. And it wasn't specifically the Astrazeneca vaccine you were on about either. 

been here before
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Also, what were the risks/side effects of not being vaccinated and getting Covid?

I never got vaccinated at all, had Covid twice, maybe 3 times. 

Still fine.

Thinking back it was funny how desperate you were for folk not getting the vaccine to become unwell, almost like you were looking to justify your own decision.

Mikey1874

Much much bigger risk of blood clots from Covid. Especially getting the very serious illness the vaccine prevents. Thems the facts. Proven by science.

Of course it's very sad for the very few people affected. But wanting millions to die instead is warped. 

Craig_

I mean, it actually states in the second paragraph of your article why it's been withdrawn, but you crack on...

image.png.bce68638dc77fc93476e9d672bcac2fa.png

Victorian

Social distancing and then vaccinations were never employed to protect individual people.  They were interventions employed to protect the ability of healthcare services to function and as a consequence,  the healthcare of populations.  It was about the needs of millions,  not individuals.  

Social distancing measures were entirely necessary at the time but they were highly damaging to the economy and to wider health.  Vaccinations directly enabled social distancing to disappear.  The subsequent health,  societal and economic benefits are immeasurable.  

jack D and coke

Aw barry more vaccine threads. 
I’m quite content that I’ve put worse shite into my body on a weekly basis for about 30 years than this pish weak vaccine. 
Let it go ffs. 
:facepalm: 

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m quite content that I’ve put worse shite into my body on a weekly basis for about 30 years than this pish weak vaccine. 

:spoton:

Sooperstar
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Let it go ffs. 

Aye, but the paragon of health, Matt Le Tissier, says that they're bad.

47654929-9969751-Matt_Le_Tissier_has_courted_controversy_on_social_media_with_his-m-9_1631107582112.jpg

Gizmo
3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

47654929-9969751-Matt_Le_Tissier_has_courted_controversy_on_social_media_with_his-m-9_1631107582112.jpg

That's quite a rack he's developed. 🫢

Shooter McGavin

Is there anything more boring than your anti-vax, conspiracy theory, don't trust anything unless an un-verified Facebook account wrote it, cash is king types, who think they're being clever when actually they're being very silly?

il Duce McTarkin

lR3YtqpF-KzQcXN6.jpg

Shotty, this proves it, lads.

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Let it go ffs. 

image.png.7f8487d688f7e11f977b60bf9274db6e.png

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

What a bellend he’s turned into🙈

Got some weird pointy tits now too🤣

Geoff Kilpatrick
59 minutes ago, Victorian said:

This

The mRNA vaccines are much easier to update for virus mutations.

Still, cookers will cook

Geoff Kilpatrick
43 minutes ago, been here before said:

I never got vaccinated at all, had Covid twice, maybe 3 times. 

Still fine.

Thinking back it was funny how desperate you were for folk not getting the vaccine to become unwell, almost like you were looking to justify your own decision.

It gave you Sooks obsession syndrome as a lasting side effect

Gizmo
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What a bellend he’s turned into🙈

Got some weird pointy tits now too🤣

Like a poor gender-swapped Lara Croft cosplayer.* :laugh2:

* from the early Tomb Raider games for you youngsters - the PlayStation had a limited number of polygons for drawing tits

hughesie27

2 to 3 people per 100k thought to have developed Thrombosis from it.

This was known 3 years ago.

That thing you do
59 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

You weren't on here talking about blood clots, you were on here talking about O'Looney the undertaker's big foot-long white wormey things that enbalmers were pulling out of vaxxed corpses. And it wasn't specifically the Astrazeneca vaccine you were on about either. 

They are a type of vein clot and proven to be real

99 million patient survey. Risks high according to cardiologist

That thing you do
Just now, hughesie27 said:

2 to 3 people per 100k thought to have developed Thrombosis from it.

This was known 3 years ago.

This is about Heart and other issues too.

There's some amount of reckoning coming over this

That thing you do
43 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

I mean, it actually states in the second paragraph of your article why it's been withdrawn, but you crack on...

image.png.bce68638dc77fc93476e9d672bcac2fa.png

The company is covering its arse

hughesie27
1 minute ago, That thing you do said:

This is about Heart and other issues too.

What is about Heart and other issues? 

Tazio
5 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

They are a type of vein clot and proven to be real

99 million patient survey. Risks high according to cardiologist

A cardiologist. Not the majority. 

Sooperstar
10 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

Bet you there's not.

John Gentleman
2 hours ago, That thing you do said:

So you encountered short-term consequences? Can you describe??

escobri
47 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Social distancing and then vaccinations were never employed to protect individual people.  They were interventions employed to protect the ability of healthcare services to function and as a consequence,  the healthcare of populations.  It was about the needs of millions,  not individuals.  

Social distancing measures were entirely necessary at the time but they were highly damaging to the economy and to wider health.  Vaccinations directly enabled social distancing to disappear.  The subsequent health,  societal and economic benefits are immeasurable.  

What a lot of pish 🤣

Zerothehero

Sheeple ffs. Honestly, give it up. It's been 4 years and we're not all dead, zombies, 5g beacons or whatever.

It was a horrible situation and mistakes were made but could have been so much worse. If you gave me all the facts available today I'd still have that jag again. 

jack D and coke

Always amazed how there can be 999 scientists saying one thing and 1 says the opposite and yet it’s the 1 they believe :lol: 

Its like a restaurant review, loads of 5 star reviews but that one 1 star and you’re thinking about sacking it. 
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, Zerothehero said:

Sheeple ffs. Honestly, give it up. It's been 4 years and we're not all dead, zombies, 5g beacons or whatever.

It was a horrible situation and mistakes were made but could have been so much worse. If you gave me all the facts available today I'd still have that jag again. 

Conspiracy theorist loons don’t believe anything they’re told, unless they read it on Facebook from an un-verified account and then it’s 100% true and cannot possibly be a lot of p*sh 👍🏻

Victorian
1 minute ago, escobri said:

What a lot of pish 🤣

To be quite honest,  I really couldn't give a **** if you think it's pish.  The vast majority of the world has moved on with life.  People like you are unable to moderate your bizarre alt-reality prejudices.

BlueRiver
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Let it go ffs. 

One of the best parts of these discussions for me was some boys I know going on about the evils of vaccines before smoking 20 fags, drinking 12 pints and hoovering enough cocaine to kill an elephant on a night out. 

escobri

Mind when it was proudly the Oxford Astra zeneca, why drop the Oxford part ?

escobri
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

To be quite honest,  I really couldn't give a **** if you think it's pish.  The vast majority of the world has moved on with life.  People like you are unable to moderate your bizarre alt-reality prejudices.

No me, I died last winter with all the other true bloods. 👻

Tazio
5 minutes ago, escobri said:

No me, I died last winter with all the other true bloods. 👻

In a world of tragic patter true blood is up there with the very worst, the sort of thing a bad science fiction writer would use. 

Ulysses
1 hour ago, Daktari said:

Personally, I took it and haven't died once.

Not yet you haven't. MSN sheeple round-earther.

escobri
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

In a world of tragic patter true blood is up there with the very worst, the sort of thing a bad science fiction writer would use. 

Sorry it was a typo,  should have been pure blood.

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

One of the best parts of these discussions for me was some boys I know going on about the evils of vaccines before smoking 20 fags, drinking 12 pints and hoovering enough cocaine to kill an elephant on a night out. 

One of my mates to a tee…

He was an utter bellend right through the whole thing. 

Ulysses

Ah shite.  He's doing the funeral undertaker rubbery blood bollox again.