New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Grown men trawling kids twitters to post what they find here. Nope, not creepy at all. ?

Kids? They claim to be a group of supporters of all ages. Trawling twitter was the only way to get an update on their plans since they disappeared after being called out on here.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

5 hours ago, AndyNic said:

They really have taken a shine to you @Ryder 

Another one of Kickback's sweetie rustlers and a massive grass :lol:

This was never going to work out. The folk behind it are exactly what the sensible posters on here said they'd be. A shame, but all so predictable.

Aye-aye? What’s all this then? Just arrived back in the country. Someone will need to catch me up. :rofl:

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Your guess is as good as mine! They're not the brightest these lads.

Where is this happening Andy, cheers. :)

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
8 minutes ago, Barack said:

Are all of them kids, though?

I don’t have Twitter. Though...the thought of trolling Donald Trump daily, almost inspired me to join up.

I have tweeted him a few times. Never received a reply which I considered a bit rude. Then I remembered I was far from complimentary in said tweets so probably for the best. ?

4 hours ago, maroonexile said:

Without misbehaving? 

Not hanging about Motherwell train station with blades previously when Hearts played them then? At least none of them said a bad word though, god forbid.

This topic would be as well getting shut, they don’t agree with you, and evidently you don’t agree with them. 

The end end result is that 90% of games at Tynecastle, the atmosphere is shite. Guess some folk are either too bothered with their egos or point scoring to really affect that.

I want atmosphere Tynie, am pretty sure most folk do. I don’t want the Union Jack, IRA/Pope, Rangers song brigade trying to bring their crap to tynie. We have plenty actual Hearts songs for the boys to get seomthing going, they just need to ditch the bigots. 

The Motherwell “Bois” are pathetic. They are green brigade wannabes. Am not sure Motherwell have enough fans for anyone to be bothered about them. 

MacDonald Jardine
22 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Grown men trawling kids twitters to post what they find here. Nope, not creepy at all. ?

You're forgetting the shadowy creepy older groomers certain folk see all over the place.

16 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Where is this happening Andy, cheers. :)

On the Twitter page posted above mate. Definitely 100% not affiliated with the Official Singing Section though :lol:

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
3 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

You're forgetting the shadowy creepy older groomers certain folk see all over the place.

I read that with dramatic music in my head. Dun dun duuuuuun. 

Be nice to hear what HMFCSSO has to say. 

Guess we’ll never find out :sob: 

MacDonald Jardine
14 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I read that with dramatic music in my head. Dun dun duuuuuun. 

?

MacDonald Jardine
6 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Be nice to hear what HMFCSSO has to say. 

Guess we’ll never find out :sob: 

You're clearly not at all obsessed. 

17 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

You're obsessed.

With me.

giphy.gif

MacDonald Jardine
2 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

You're obsessed.

With me.

giphy.gif

Uh huh. I try to ignore your posts. 

You reply to any number of mine.

Good to see you're using a new gif for me though.  The others were getting boring.

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

**** all to do with egos. The young team make a ***** of every opportunity and even piss off their own fans.

Lets face it they dont want to be accepted anyway. It's way more fun to annoy everyone.

Is that not what youngsters do though?

They like a laugh  while growing up 

5 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Uh huh. I try to ignore your posts. 

You reply to any number of mine.

Good to see you're using a new gif for me though.  The others were getting boring.

You're getting bored? Maybe time to go.  Surely your own team has a message board...

MacDonald Jardine
3 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Is that not what youngsters do though?

They like a laugh  while growing up 

Yes but We're all too mature to recognise that.

There is a potential problem in Hearts being the odd one out in not having an 'ultras" group.

They may well be a joke but it's what the kids are doing.

It's not greatly different, and a lot tamer as far as I can see, to the way the Shed was previously. 

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

You're getting bored? Maybe time to go.  Surely your own team has a message board...

I'm on my own team's message board.

I'll try to make it as simple as I can for you: your posts, and more particularly the accompanying gifs, are boring.

Hopefully that gets through but I can't legislate for the hard of thinking. 

8 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

There is a potential problem in Hearts being the odd one out in not having an 'ultras" group.

It's not greatly different, and a lot tamer as far as I can see, to the way the Shed was previously. 

I agree with you totally it does seem like a lot of folk are unhappy with the younger generation of fans... We've always had fans who act the goat cause a bit mischief. I'm not sure why this lot seem to be so hated...

After all their. Kids they'll grow up and out of it

15 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

The only reason there isn’t one, is down to the fact that they keep ****ing up whenever they get a shot. The sectarian shit will never be accepted, but we don’t seem to be able to start a singing section without it being infiltrated by bigoted atseholes. How is that anyone’s fault other than those who keep bringing the sectarian shit to the party? 

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, Ryder said:

The only reason there isn’t one, is down to the fact that they keep ****ing up whenever they get a shot. The sectarian shit will never be accepted, but we don’t seem to be able to start a singing section without it being infiltrated by bigoted atseholes. How is that anyone’s fault other than those who keep bringing the sectarian shit to the party? 

IIRC the first singing section at Tynecastle disappeared after a Ross County supporters drum did likewise. 

I recall nothing sectarian whatsoever at Tynecastle. 

I also saw them at a couple of away games and again heard nothing.

They might have been wee shites but they weren't sectarian in my experience. 

This seems to be a stick folk like to use on here.

Just now, MacDonald Jardine said:

IIRC the first singing section at Tynecastle disappeared after a Ross County supporters drum did likewise. 

I recall nothing sectarian whatsoever at Tynecastle. 

I also saw them at a couple of away games and again heard nothing.

They might have been wee shites but they weren't sectarian in my experience. 

This seems to be a stick folk like to use on here.

Mate, it doesn’t matter. They were posting some pretty awful shite all over social media and ignored countless warnings from the club. Trying to blame anyone other than them is just disingenuous. You know this yourself. Funny part is, loads of people tried to warn them what would happen, but they were dismissed as ‘hand-wringers’ etc. FFS they have received virtually universal support from posters on here and beyond, but instead of actually taking it on board, they just slit their own throats every time and then blame Kickback. 

MacDonald Jardine
6 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Mate, it doesn’t matter. They were posting some pretty awful shite all over social media and ignored countless warnings from the club. Trying to blame anyone other than them is just disingenuous. You know this yourself. Funny part is, loads of people tried to warn them what would happen, but they were dismissed as ‘hand-wringers’ etc. FFS they have received virtually universal support from posters on here and beyond, but instead of actually taking it on board, they just slit their own throats every time and then blame Kickback. 

I genuinely don't think the original group were particularly sectarian. 

There may have been the odd thing but I didn't hear it and it certainly didn't seem to define them.

In fairness the latest group may be a bit different. 

However, you'll have the Hibs lot singing about Mercer's death, refugees and paedophiles. While Hibs officially condemn these things the group will continue. 

2 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I genuinely don't think the original group were particularly sectarian. 

There may have been the odd thing but I didn't hear it and it certainly didn't seem to define them.

In fairness the latest group may be a bit different. 

However, you'll have the Hibs lot singing about Mercer's death, refugees and paedophiles. While Hibs officially condemn these things the group will continue. 

Last point is fair enough, I agree with you. Disgusting behaviour. We should not define ourselves by Hibs’ standards though.

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Are all of them kids, though?

I don’t have Twitter. Though...the thought of trolling Donald Trump daily, almost inspired me to join up.

Won't work mate. His little social army workers block you after the first go at him :)

MacDonald Jardine
2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Last point is fair enough, I agree with you. Disgusting behaviour. We should not define ourselves by Hibs’ standards though.

No that's fair enough. 

The question I suppose is how much they should get away with, given a football ground has always accepted behaviour that wouldn't be tolerated anywhere else.

Big Slim Stylee
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

That’s not very Democratic.

Or Republican...

It's a new rising party in American politics called Mymassiveego. It is currently a party with just the one member.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

After reading the last page on this thread I'll no be moving to the singing section any time soon.

2 hours ago, busby1985 said:

I want atmosphere Tynie, am pretty sure most folk do. I don’t want the Union Jack, IRA/Pope, Rangers song brigade trying to bring their crap to tynie. We have plenty actual Hearts songs for the boys to get seomthing going, they just need to ditch the bigots. 

The Motherwell “Bois” are pathetic. They are green brigade wannabes. Am not sure Motherwell have enough fans for anyone to be bothered about them. 

Correct - and their drum is as bad or worse than all the other Scottish ones I've heard!! I REALLY hope we don't have a wannabe drummer...

12 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I wish they were just kids. 

People don't need to trawl twitter to find them. They are there for all to see and are growing in numbers.

Anyway they are fond of drinking in pubs and making a nuisance of themselves so if they are old enough to drink they are not children.

maroonexile
13 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

It would be hilarious if it didn’t expose some posters as utter deviants.

maroonexile
13 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

That poster is probably in the bushes outside some 16 year old’s house waiting to post on here when they swear.

It’s tragic.

Edited by maroonexile

WhenTheHeartsWentUp
13 hours ago, busby1985 said:

They still get a better noise going than we can at Tynecastle 9 times out of 10..

19 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

It would be hilarious if it didn’t expose some posters as utter deviants.

Quick, deflect from the bigots, Nothing to see here!

Desperate stuff. :lol:

Jambof3tornado

Wonder what part of the ground the club intends to use for these guys, assuming the meetings with the club are progressive? Seats just behind Ann so she can keep an eye? Lol.

If done properly it could be decent. I have my doubts those involved can run things in a manner the club would find acceptable and am surprised the club are giving these guys a 2nd chance but we'll see what happens.

29 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

That poster is probably in the bushes outside some 16 year old’s house waiting to post on here when they swear.

It’s tragic.

Thats a truly horrendous post. 

6 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Thats a truly horrendous post. 

A new low indeed.

However that is the depths that these people are prepared to go to.

Jambof3tornado
51 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

It’s tragic.

With every post you lose support for your cause bud.

54 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

It’s tragic.

You actually thought you were being funny when you typed that didn't you????

Bad Religion
12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

What are folk interpreting by maroonexile’s post?

Does it matter?

maroonexile
38 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

With every post you lose support for your cause bud.

My cause? I don’t know a single individual involved and am too old to be carrying on like a teenager anyway.

I just don’t like hypocrisy or agendas, and will continue to call them out.

Also, the atmosphere is rank 90% of the time at Tynecastle, and that’s my primary concern.

2 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

My cause? I don’t know a single individual involved and am too old to be carrying on like a teenager anyway.

I just don’t like hypocrisy or agendas, and will continue to call them out.

Also, the atmosphere is rank 90% of the time at Tynecastle, and that’s my primary concern.

Filling the void with drums and the billy boys won't change that though, only make it worse

maroonexile
49 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

What are folk interpreting by maroonexile’s post?

Apparently chinning folk for stalking adolescents is a ‘new low’ on this forum.

A parody.

1 hour ago, WhenTheHeartsWentUp said:

They still get a better noise going than we can at Tynecastle 9 times out of 10..

Do they? They number probably 50 tops on a good day, the back row of section G make about the same noise as their 2 rows. Tynie’s atmosphere is brutal but it’s reflcetive of the product on the park just now. When we play decent football and have things to play for, tynie is hard to beat. I’d rather sit in silence than jump in unison to a drum and sing our versions of Celtic chants whilst we get beat or draw with Patrick Thistle, sorry if that makes me boring. I cringe when I watch/listen to these “Ultra” groups chant and sing along to drums when their sides are getting beat. I always laugh at the Ozturk screamer at Easter Road because the ball rattled the bar and the back of the net and their wee ultras are still bouncing up and sowing banging on their drum whilst the Hearts end is going bananas. 

I want a singing section at tynie, I don’t want bigotry and nonsense, I think we can have both. This group aren’t the boys to deliver it tho. 

1 hour ago, kila said:

Filling the void with drums and the billy boys won't change that though, only make it worse

I didn't hear the 'young team' sing the billy boys at any home games whilst they were sitting in the Roseburn, even IF they sung the billy boys would It not be better that they all sat together so it would be easier to ban / arrest them?

Edited by Error404

• davemclaren locked this topic