New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
19 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I want you to succeed but not act like wee arseholes. Atmosphere is much needed.

Not throwing smoke bombs around and not singing the Billy Boys will be a good start.

Give it a rest. The boy has replied to each of your nonsensical posts. Each time you just bash on regardless of how he responds. 

Let them get on with it, they will succeed or fail. You're tedious attempt at a Miss Marple are laughable at best and creepy or insidious at worst. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

Doctor FinnBarr
19 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

As long as they do not commit such behaviour inside the section or whilst representing us then nothing can be done.

Do you also propose that anyone with a previous criminal record should not be allowed into Tynecastle?

Love how you managed to ignore the 2nd part of Ray Gin's post........same way you ignored Ryders post about why he was a grass

I'm expecting this to be ignored as well

14 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Give it a rest. The boy has replied to each of your nonsensical posts. Each time you just bash on regardless of how he responds. 

Let them get on with it, they will succeed or fail. You're tedious attempt at a Miss Marple are laughable at best and creepy or insidious at worst. 

Creepy and insidious indeed :rofl:

8 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Spot on

8 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Love how you managed to ignore the 2nd part of Ray Gin's post........same way you ignored Ryders post about why he was a grass

I'm expecting this to be ignored as well

1.) The reason I ignored the 2nd part of his post is that if you scroll further back up the thread I have given an answer at least five times for that question.

2.) We did not ignore your friend Ryder's post about being a grass, we told him that it was someone from our group that tweeted it but not on any official account. We have not asked him but if you want PM us your phone number and he will give you a little call telling you his reasoning.

2 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

1.) The reason I ignored the 2nd part of his post is that if you scroll further back up the thread I have given an answer at least five times for that question.

2.) We did not ignore your friend Ryder's post about being a grass, we told him that it was someone from our group that tweeted it but not on any official account. We have not asked him but if you want PM us your phone number and he will give you a little call telling you his reasoning.

Official account ??????

17 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

I don’t know Bikerjambo other than on here. Let me get this right. Your friend and member of the singing section who tweeted that I am a grass, wants my phone number to call me and tell me why he tweeted that I am a grass? You want me to PM you my phone number and you will pass it on to your mate who will then phone me and tell me why he’s posting shit about me on social media? :lol:

Here’s an idea. How about instead of getting in touch with him to pass on my phone number, you just ask him and then PM me the answer? No more hassle for you, and it means me not giving out private information about myself to folk who post made up bullshit about me on social media?

Edited by Ryder

9 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I don’t know Bikerjambo other than on here. Let me get this right. Your friend and member of the singing section who tweeted that I am a grass, wants my phone number to call me and tell me why he tweeted that I am a grass? You want me to PM you my phone number and you will pass it on to your mate who will then phone me and tell me why he’s posting shit about me on social media? :lol:

Here’s an idea. How about instead of getting in touch with him to pass on my phone number, you just ask him and then PM me the answer? No more hassle for you, and it means me not giving out private information about myself to folk who post made up bullshit about me on social media?

If you are really that bothered and what to know why he called you a grass then just ask him yourself. PM him on twitter. Why are you asking me to ask him when it has nothing today with us.

2 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

If you are really that bothered and what to know why he called you a grass then just ask him yourself. PM him on twitter. Why are you asking me to ask him when it has nothing today with us.

Nothing to do with you?

Part of your group isn't he? Well that's what you said earlier.

9 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Not as tedious as your constant trolling.

So there’s a Singing section official official account? interesting.

The way this official account is handled suggests to me  one of two things:  1) this section is never going to happen 2) if it does happen it will last approximately 1match.

I came to these ideas on the basis of the argumentative tone and immature posting style of the SSOO account.

Have a pic :gok: 

Edited by Sarah O

2 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

So there’s a Singing section official official account? interesting.

The way this official account is handled suggests to me  one of two things:  1) this section is never going to happen 2) if it does happen it will last approximately 1match.

I came to these ideas on the basis of the argumentative tone and immature posting style of the SSOO account.

Have a pic :gok: 

I sing at games now and again.... Obviously in an unofficial capacity. I can also play the xylophone, think I might put myself forward to become official ?

1 hour ago, HMFCSSO said:

Yourself and the official group you represent should watch Peter Taylor’s documentaries on the troubles. 

William H. Bonney
47 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I sing at games now and again.... Obviously in an unofficial capacity. I can also play the xylophone, think I might put myself forward to become official ?

Wouldn't bother mate. I play the piano and therefore are surely more qualified for the role. 

50 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

52 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

3 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

Wouldn't bother mate. I play the piano and therefore are surely more qualified for the role. 

Maybe a band?  Any other members able to contribute?

4 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

Bit tricky to get your grand piano into the Roseburn though mate?

KineticBeat

Whether the official twitter account hasn't liked, tweeted, retweeted anything dodgy, the fact that this HeartsFC_ character is obviously very involved in this singing section, his (or her) social media output makes me very very skeptical. 

Just look at the "Hearts Elite" flag they are wanting to take along to games!

For this to work and be accepted after last time this singing section needs to be squeaky clean. They haven't even been officially formed yet and there are red flags all over the place.

been here before
22 minutes ago, KineticBeat said:

They haven't even been officially formed yet...

Application forms due soon though.

21 minutes ago, KineticBeat said:

Whether the official twitter account hasn't liked, tweeted, retweeted anything dodgy, the fact that this HeartsFC_ character is obviously very involved in this singing section, his (or her) social media output makes me very very skeptical. 

For this to work and be accepted after last time this singing section needs to be squeaky clean. They haven't even been officially formed yet and there are red flags all over the place.

Don't look at the twitter page of someone who is organising a supporters' group, apparently it makes you creepy and insidious.

1 hour ago, KineticBeat said:

Is using a goggle jacket as an emblem really something worth having a go at them about?

ffs 

2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Bit tricky to get your grand piano into the Roseburn though mate?

Plenty empty space for it once it's in though .maybe it could become a feature ??

been here before
14 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Will we all be part of the unofficial singing section when we sing? 

The Provisional Singing Section. Or Provo SS.

Cant see an issue there.

So Budge confirms this in her Q&A and they plan to put them down in the lower Roseburn like the previous attempt

bringbakterracing
4 hours ago, Bainy said:

This thread has turned into a complete farce.

Bang on mate, absolutely laughable how many keyboard cowards are on here wetting themselves, desperate for this to fail. Let them get on with it. 

Well done guys, sure this  will improve the dire atmosphere. 

8 minutes ago, bringbakterracing said:

Bang on mate, absolutely laughable how many keyboard cowards are on here wetting themselves, desperate for this to fail. Let them get on with it. 

It is more pointing out what made the singing section fail last time and that the current group could be on a similar path to failure unless they sort out the sectarian stuff amongst themselves. So far, their social media presence while trying to represent the club suggests they are not looking to stamp out this, but rather pretend it isn't their problem and we should look the other way.

The only way this will work is if those leading this singing section take a hard line on sectarianism in their group, particularly when they are posting/retweeting from their 'official' Hearts fan pages.

It’s as if some on here want the singing section lads to be choir boys & little saints. No ultras groups or singing sections in the world are like that. The odd bit of nasty stuff won’t go wrong as far as I’m concerned. Folk want Tynecastle to be intimidating & noisy but don’t want what’s sometimes required to get it like that. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
1 minute ago, henry said:

It’s as if some on here want the singing section lads to be choir boys & little saints. No ultras groups or singing sections in the world are like that. The odd bit of nasty stuff won’t go wrong as far as I’m concerned. Folk want Tynecastle to be intimidating & noisy but don’t want what’s sometimes required to get it like that. 

Like singing about Fenians and that?

Never said that. 

You carry on rustling your sweetie papers & happy clapping & see how that helps the team. 

1 minute ago, henry said:

Never said that. 

You carry on rustling your sweetie papers & happy clapping & see how that helps the team. 

"happy clapping" will help the team more than singing about fenians.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
2 minutes ago, henry said:

Never said that. 

So what "nasty stuff" did you mean then? 

3 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

So what "nasty stuff" did you mean then? 

Stuff that’s less than complimentary towards to opposition players, teams & fans. I don’t want them to feel welcome when they come to Tynecastle. 

15 minutes ago, henry said:

I get where Herry's coming from.

It's ridiculous to imagine a group of young guys, with testosterone flying about the place, to act impeccably. I'm not talking racism, sectarianism...just general skulduggery !

Say one of these young rascals flicks the hat off a steward again or any other chicanery.....are the club going to act ?

If so, it will be doomed to failure....and even worse for the youngsters...the ridicule of other such groups.

Loosen the reins a bit is all i'm saying.

Edited by Boab

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

I get where Herry's coming from.

It's ridiculous to imagine a group of young guys, with testosterone flying about the place, to act impeccably. I'm not talking racism, sectarianism...just general skulduggery !

Say one of these young rascals flicks the hat off a steward again or any other chicanery.....are the club going to act ?

If so, it will be doomed to failure....and even worse for the youngsters...the ridicule of other such groups.

Loosen the reins a bit is all i'm saying.

Interesting lines to be drawn there if that’s to happen. Special dispensation for hat flicking or can we all join in the fun? ?

Just now, davemclaren said:

Interesting lines to be drawn there if that’s to happen. Special dispensation for hat flicking or can we all join in the fun? ?

It's not the thing gentlemen of a certain vintage should be getting up to, Dave.

It's a whippersnapper's rite of passage !

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

It's not the thing gentlemen of a certain vintage should be getting up to, Dave.

Probably true. ?

...a bit disco
10 minutes ago, Boab said:

Try knocking my hat off and they'll find it rite up their passage.

But some of the group are in their 40’s...

:look:  

Late bloomers? 

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Try knocking my hat off and they'll find it rite up their passage.

ooh_matron2.png

...a bit disco
Just now, Harry Potter said:

ooh_matron2.png

Old Skool Harry.

You ken.

:biggrin:

Clerry Jambo

I find it all a bit sad the flack aimed at the young lads trying to create a bit atmosphere during the game. This will be the same mob that where probably accusing Budge of turning Tynie into a library and making Hearts a soft touch. Make your feckin minds up, it is only a game as they say!!

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
10 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Not as tedious as your constant trolling.

Pop me on ignore if that's how you feel champ, I'm sure I'll cope. 

• davemclaren locked this topic