New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
Just now, ...a bit disco said:

You would like to think that the club would have informed any ST holders in that section already before they renewed,

Definitely, there must be some plan in place. Or not. Probably Levein at the capers. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Definitely, there must be some plan in place. Or not. Probably Levein at the capers. 

Probably.

LuVeeN oOT!!!1!1!!!

52 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Geniune question

what happens if the area you are going to is already full or near full with renewed ST holders?

It isn't full or near full. The location will be announced by the club in next few weeks.

6 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

It isn't full or near full. The location will be announced by the club in next few weeks.

Whilst im all for this I think the club shouldhave announced it prior to the renewal period starting as there will be some unhappy fans who have renewed and don't want to surrounded by drums and folk standing etc.....

@HMFCSSO can you explain what all the 'ultra' chat is about within your group? Doubt the pyro, abuse and 'football casuals' stickers/flags and general attitude will go down well when you're telling people your group will be well behaved.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, HMFCSSO said:

Self Policing does not involve us asking someone why they called a forum member a grass

I'd suggest it probably should, you'll want goodwill and support from the club and fans in general I assume. Part of that is being seen to be proactive with these things.

...a bit disco
10 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Whilst im all for this I think the club shouldhave announced it prior to the renewal period starting as there will be some unhappy fans who have renewed and don't want to surrounded by drums and folk standing etc.....

Don't think it will be the Gorgie.

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

@HMFCSSO can you explain what all the 'ultra' chat is about within your group? Doubt the pyro, abuse and 'football casuals' stickers/flags and general attitude will go down well when you're telling people your group will be well behaved.

Not them. They don't know who that is.

tobeymaguireface.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Oh, you misunderstand. I was referring to the “pyro”, “Billy Boys” and “sectarian shite” on social media by you and the other member of your group. You are of course aware that ‘retweeting’ something is classed as distribution?

1.) No Pyro has been set off by a member of our group.

2.) When you mention "Billy Boys" what do you mean by it

3.) Our group has not participated in anything sectarian, please tell us.

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Don't think it will be the Gorgie.

Section A upper ?

Only guessing mind 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'd suggest it probably should, you'll want goodwill and support from the club and fans in general I assume. Part of that is being seen to be proactive with these things.

You expect them to be responsible for the actions of someone when not at Tynecastle and with the group? 

2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

You expect them to be responsible for the actions of someone when not at Tynecastle and with the group? 

When he's clearly one of the organisers, yeah.

1 minute ago, HMFCSSO said:

1.) No Pyro has been set off by a member of our group.

2.) When you mention "Billy Boys" what do you mean by it

3.) Our group has not participated in anything sectarian, please tell us.

If you retweet something, you are legally as responsible for the content as the person who originally tweeted it. Liking something to a certain degree makes you culpable too. The things I have mentioned are being put on social media by members of your group, and for some utterly bizarre reason, a tweet about me being a grass. Bit weird considering I have tried to be supportive of this from the start. I wouldn’t even be aware of the shite you and your pals were tweeting had this boy not mentioned me.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
Just now, Ray Gin said:

We don't know hat he is tho. He as stated may be part of the group or know people that are but that's it

Is kickback responsible for what it's members post on twitter? Or responsible for members looking through the accounts of minors on twitter? I would suggest not. 

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Bit weird how this guy is all over the subject. Even weirder that I was tweeted about despite being supportive of them on here. Not sure what the **** it had to do with me... all a bit odd.

...a bit disco
11 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Section A upper ?

Only guessing mind 

Wrong!

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
Just now, Ray Gin said:

Yes we do.

singingsection.jpg

Certainly looks like he is involved but we can't say he isn't some hanger on. Can someone message the lad for confirmation? 

As for being responsible for a retweeet. With Ryder not being identifiable from said tweet nor his username on here I am struggling to see what they are responsible for. Defamatory comments about a username on a message board? Not sure that one will make it to trial. ?

About to buy my ST but really want to join the Singing Section. I reckon it's going to be in Section F So going to just go there and hope for the best when the club announces it in a months time.

2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Certainly looks like he is involved but we can't say he isn't some hanger on. Can someone message the lad for confirmation? 

As for being responsible for a retweeet. With Ryder not being identifiable from said tweet nor his username on here I am struggling to see what they are responsible for. Defamatory comments about a username on a message board? Not sure that one will make it to trial. ?

Not the tweet about me. The tweets and retweets of certain other material however is not going to help their cause with the club. Especially seeing as the tweets are from someone who is part of the group.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

About to buy my ST but really want to join the Singing Section. I reckon it's going to be in Section F So going to just go there and hope for the best when the club announces it in a months time.

I would hold off if I were you.

:thumbsup:

Unknown user
14 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Well that's not even close to what I said.

I'd expect him to be dying to foster an atmosphere of goodwill and acceptance for his project, and not to publicly associate with guys who call hearts fans grasses, let alone have them in their group.

If this was my project I'd be on it like a tramp on chips to protect the group's reputation. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
3 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Not the tweet about me. The tweets and retweets of certain other material however is not going to help their cause with the club. Especially seeing as the tweets are from someone who is part of the group.

Again the problem will be proving these individuals are part of the group. Unless said material is posted from their twitter and said account is in their name, the same name as their season ticket Hearts will be hard pushed to say with any certainty it's them. 

In truth we know it probably is, but can't be sure. 

Edited by Sir Vladimir of Romanov

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Too late.

If it's not Section F then I might need to try and start my own singing section there instead. Going to email the club tomorrow and see what they can do.

8 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Certainly looks like he is involved but we can't say he isn't some hanger on.

Why would a hanger on have details of meetups that weren't even posted on the main Singing Section page and be telling people he was going to mail them? It's clearly either the main organiser of the group, or one of them. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if HeartsFC_ on twitter is HMFCSSO on here but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Edited by Ray Gin

2 hours ago, HMFCSSO said:

Hello again everyone, apologies for the delays in any posts, we. Haven't been logged on too Kickback in a while and have just now read through all previous posts. The section is still fully supported by the club and we have another meeting very soon. There has now been a final location of the ground that has been agreed between ourselves and the club for where we will be located next season. The club will be releasing an online statement and application form later this month. ??

Must be the first corner (of 4) to be filled in!!!

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Can we play Stand Bingo?

Two fat ladies.... Wheatfield F ?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Why would a hanger on have details of meetups that weren't even posted on the main Singing Section page and be telling people he was going to mail them? It's clearly either the main organiser of the group, or one of them. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if HeartsFC_ on twitter is HMFCSSO on here but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

I agree it doesn't look particularly good for them but I tend not to agree with trials by social media. 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, PTBCAL said:

Can we play Stand Bingo?

Two fat ladies.... Wheatfield F ?

There's a couple of fat ladies in the Main near me.

It's not there either though!

:lol:

For those who have already purchased their season tickets, the club are making a very easy way for anyone that wishes to too switch over to the section.

4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Its clearly them. What I don’t understand is why this guy would choose my JKB pseudo to make his tweet about. A quick scan of this thread from the start will show exactly what my stance was towards them, and it was overwhelmingly supportive. There are folks on here who have negative towards them right from the off and yet the weird ****er chose me to tweet about? Bit odd that. :rofl:

23 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

For those who have already purchased their season tickets, the club are making a very easy way for anyone that wishes to too switch over to the section.

What way would that be? Like you genuinely keep coming out with these statementsand have done now for weeks, but there’s literally been nothing “official” even mentioned by the club, nor can you provide proof that you have even spoke to the club.

Just seems bizarre that the club would go ahead and release season tickets before confirming where this section will be.

i suggest a few things if you want to gain the trust of people on here that you are quickly losing.

1. Publish a correspondence you have had with the club to prove you have actually spoke to them. 

2. Publish a list of your organisations “leaders” and any social media accoubts linked to them so that we all know who runs this and what they stand for.

5 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

What way would that be? Like you genuinely keep coming out with these statementsand have done now for weeks, but there’s literally been nothing “official” even mentioned by the club, nor can you provide proof that you have even spoke to the club.

Just seems bizarre that the club would go ahead and release season tickets before confirming where this section will be.

i suggest a few things if you want to gain the trust of people on here that you are quickly losing.

1. Publish a correspondence you have had with the club to prove you have actually spoke to them. 

2. Publish a list of your organisations “leaders” and any social media accoubts linked to them so that we all know who runs this and what they stand for.

Yeah was thinking that.

Ann gave a wee statement last week. Yet no mention of this or even that they were in discussions about it.

The White Cockade

it's a load of pish imo

no way in the world the club would be in talks with the flare throwing baby Billy Boys about giving them their own section

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
5 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Perhaps the club wants everything to be in place before announcements are made hence no publication of communications.

Also, should be ask the same of all groups connected to Hearts to publish social media accounts of leaders and those in positions of authority? Have you asked kickback to post these showing who the moderators are? 

7 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

There's a couple of fat ladies in the Main near me.

It's not there either though!

:lol:

You must be premium as that's where my wife is ?

7 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

it's a load of pish imo

no way in the world the club would be in talks with the flare throwing baby Billy Boys about giving them their own section

This.  

8 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Perhaps the club wants everything to be in place before announcements are made hence no publication of communications.

Also, should be ask the same of all groups connected to Hearts to publish social media accounts of leaders and those in positions of authority? Have you asked kickback to post these showing who the moderators are? 

THIS ☝?

If, and that's a massive if, this is genuine then we have a right to know where in the ground this section will be. I certainly don't want to be sat next to it when it's 100% guaranteed to be full of wallopers.

Myself, like 99% of the others on here would love this to be a success but the warning signs are already there for all to see that's it's going to be full of the same crowd as before and the same nonsense.

Why would the positioning of such a group, who have obviously convinced the club that they're a good bunch of eggs, be such a closely guarded secret?  Would the club really risk pissing off a number of existing season ticket holders in order to accommodate said eggs?  That feels like a fairly high risk approach.  If it does go ahead, and is anywhere other than up the back of the Roseburn, I'll be surprised.  And if it does go ahead, I really hope it works well and is a success. 

This is a 100% bam up ?. These wee boys have had more meetings with the club than the company that built the main stand. 

11 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Geniune question

what happens if the area you are going to is already full or near full with renewed ST holders?

Maybe it's a sales technique from Hearts for fans to buy their seats quick or risk the young team being stationed next to them with their shan shan shan drum.

*please note: I'm still much in favour of a singing section, but I just don't think this is the group that can deliver it.

Edited by Sarah O

8 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Well said 

16 minutes ago, Haken said:

Why would the positioning of such a group, who have obviously convinced the club that they're a good bunch of eggs, be such a closely guarded secret?  Would the club really risk pissing off a number of existing season ticket holders in order to accommodate said eggs?  That feels like a fairly high risk approach.  If it does go ahead, and is anywhere other than up the back of the Roseburn, I'll be surprised.  And if it does go ahead, I really hope it works well and is a success. 

Only place it can be is up there and only for CAT B games...

My tuppence worth on this...

I stood in the corner under the shed in the 80’s. Atmosphere was amazing. Looking back it was mostly poison & bile we were singing but at that time, it was brilliant. I have matured somewhat and realise that pish needs to stay in the past where it belongs. 

I still like a wee sing song at the match but nothing too offensive however; I wouldnt sing for the full 90 minutes even if the atmosphere was electric. I will leave that to the young team. 

Reading this thread, there seems to be a good amount of folk who are against this group having a singing section. There wasnt one back when I was in my teens/early 20’s but then the whole stadium was a singing section. Seating killed it IMO. 

Have we just forgot what its like to be young and have a sing song with your mates at the game? Give them a break. They are trying to lift the atmosphere at the games and thats a good thing as long as theres no bigoted/racist songs then I’m all for it. 

Restricted view behind the Police/security box.

NAP!!!

Edited by VladMagic

12 hours ago, HMFCSSO said:

100% Not a wind up as you will realise in a few weeks. The reason no one has heard anything regarding us from the club is that it has required a lot of time to arrange and plan. 

Don't get me wrong, although I am now an old fogey I would love us to have a proper, non-sectarian singing section. Just seems to have been ages since we heard anything about it. Anyway, good luck

• davemclaren locked this topic