• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

The only way to get this going is to attempt to organise the "singers" into a couple of sections independent of the club. All goes well and the club will look into creating an area going forward. Pick section G of the wheatfield....and get everyone in there. At least one thing it'll be mainly season ticket holders and therefore easy to police.

1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Doesn't matter the fans opinion, just keep coughing up the money lad.

That's my point thank God someone gets it

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

The only way to get this going is to attempt to organise the "singers" into a couple of sections independent of the club. All goes well and the club will look into creating an area going forward. Pick section G of the wheatfield....and get everyone in there. At least one thing it'll be mainly season ticket holders and therefore easy to police.

section N likes a good chant, i have said this before, 2 sections singing and its stereo to the away fans in the Roseburn.

See all these good ideas, you realise that they don’t have to be done right this second, yeah? We are at a point where we are trying to strike a balance between finishing the stand and pitch developments and putting together a decent team. Folk are already not happy at the standard on the pitch. Are folk honestly suggesting we should stretch things further still by putting in a safe standing area that won’t generate any income for the club? 

Let’s wait until we finish finish the projects we are already part way through first. Once Budge is paid off, if we still have the same number of FoH contributions we could use them for things like this. 

Harry Potter
35 minutes ago, Ryder said:

See all these good ideas, you realise that they don’t have to be done right this second, yeah? We are at a point where we are trying to strike a balance between finishing the stand and pitch developments and putting together a decent team. Folk are already not happy at the standard on the pitch. Are folk honestly suggesting we should stretch things further still by putting in a safe standing area that won’t generate any income for the club? 

Let’s wait until we finish finish the projects we are already part way through first. Once Budge is paid off, if we still have the same number of FoH contributions we could use them for things like this. 

Good post, was just thinking during the celtic 4-0 game the singing was good, this happens easily when winning a game

in great fashion.

maroonexile
14 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Good post, was just thinking during the celtic 4-0 game the singing was good, this happens easily when winning a game

in great fashion.

I think the point is we don’t need it vs Celtic when 4-0 up, we need it vs Hamilton, Dundee etc, or when we are a goal down. It’s never going to be the same level of singing, but something is better than nothing. 

Libertarian

I think the club should try and support this but lay down strict rules etc as it's better that the club controls the singing section rather than allow this to happen without any club input. 

Any progress on this? Would hate to see it fall apart and not get off the ground properly. Any further discussions with the club?

Nookie Bear
13 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

I think the club should try and support this but lay down strict rules etc as it's better that the club controls the singing section rather than allow this to happen without any club input. 

I think the group should make an effort to get to one section of the ground - Section G is probably the obvious one - and make it public that they are doing so and other like-minded people could look to move to that area.

The club, for various reasons, are not interested in really backing this so i would just bash on.

But a standing section is not going to happen under the current management, so you may as well forget that.

49 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think the group should make an effort to get to one section of the ground - Section G is probably the obvious one - and make it public that they are doing so and other like-minded people could look to move to that area.

The club, for various reasons, are not interested in really backing this so i would just bash on.

But a standing section is not going to happen under the current management, so you may as well forget that.

I thought the guys had had meetings and the club we're willing to help them... Whats happened to it? 

Any ideas 

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, jambocub said:

I thought the guys had had meetings and the club we're willing to help them... Whats happened to it? 

Any ideas 

Dunno.

I get the feeling the club is not enthused.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think the club are right to put most of the cash into team building because if we don't get a decent team to watch the singing section will be singing on their own. Once that happens the whole ground should be up for singing and in the not too distant future we can go back to the idea of a standing section in the lower Gorgie or wherever!

9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Dunno.

I get the feeling the club is not enthused.

I'm thinking that to .pity as the place could do with a but atmosphere at the so called lesser game's. Also it might help keep young fans interested in coming along..

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, jambocub said:

I'm thinking that to .pity as the place could do with a but atmosphere at the so called lesser game's. Also it might help keep young fans interested in coming along..

Like i said, there is nothing to stop you doing this.

Libertarian
6 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Absolutely agree. If run properly it would really help raise noise levels at Tynecastle. Would also allow the club to get across to the younger supporters that we are not, and never have been a sectarian club.

2 hours ago, jambocub said:

Any ideas 

It might have something to do with the guys behind the Singing Section liking some dodgy stuff on twitter. Such as photos of the drummer and red-hand flag waver who were singing the Billy Boys at Ibrox, a video of somebody in the street spotting Kyle Lafferty and shouting "Here Lafferty....**** the RA!", or maybe the photo of a giant Red Hand flag with the caption "Ram your paddy's day".

Edited by Ray Gin

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

It might have something to do with the guys behind the Singing Section liking some dodgy stuff on twitter. Such as photos of the drummer and red-hand flag waver who were singing the Billy Boys at Ibrox, a video of somebody in the street spotting Kyle Lafferty and shouting "Here Lafferty....**** the RA!", or maybe the photo of a giant Red Hand flag with the caption "Ram your paddy's day".

Oh dear... it’ll be Kickback’s fault though. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Oh dear... it’ll be Kickback’s fault though. :lol:

I think you'll find that it's Craig Levein's fault.

Just now, Haken said:

I think you'll find that it's Craig Levein's fault.

Kickback works for Craig Levein. Do keep up.

17 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Where have these photos came from . I'm no denying they exist. Just I've no saw them . Seems a bit strange the club looking through folks twitter . I've been to hospitality plenty times and know folk who if the club checked these folks twitter's they would find much worse . But the club gladly chase these folks for money with out even the second thought of what they like on social media..

Have they banned the folk you mention because of their twitter accounts or just taken their money but not willing to work with them to start their singing section?

1 minute ago, jambocub said:

Where have these photos came from . I'm no denying they exist. Just I've no saw them . Seems a bit strange the club looking through folks twitter . I've been to hospitality plenty times and know folk who if the club checked these folks twitter's they would find much worse . But the club gladly chase these folks for money with out even the second thought of what they like on social media..

Have they banned the folk you mention because of their twitter accounts or just taken their money but not willing to work with them to start their singing section?

I have no idea if the club have banned them or even turned their section down.

These are the tweets:

https://ibb.co/c7g927

Edited by Ray Gin

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I have no idea if the club have banned them or even turned their section down.

These are the tweets:

https://ibb.co/c7g927

Is heartsfc_ on twitter the proposed new singing section?

The White Cockade

we've only got these ramjets say so that they are in talks with the Club

if they are as dense as they appear to be posting their trash on Twitter the talks

won't have lasted very long anyway

the Club wouldn't need to look at Twitter 

9 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Is heartsfc_ on twitter the proposed new singing section?

One of the guys running it yeah.

singingsection.jpg

Edited by Ray Gin

If you want the club to back your singing section, it's not a great idea to encourage smoke bombs and retweet videos of fans singing the Billy Boys.

dodgy.jpg

Edited by Ray Gin

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

If you want the club to back your singing sections, it's not a great idea to encourage smoke bombs and retweet videos of fans singing the Billy Boys.

dodgy.jpg

Well that’s that ****ed until the next lot try and start one... which will probably end the same way. I blame Kickback.

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

If you want the club to back your singing sections, it's not a great idea to encourage smoke bombs and retweet videos of fans singing the Billy Boys.

dodgy.jpg

Not only bigots but totally dumb bigots. A shame as I would really like a proper singing section

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Not only bigots but totally dumb bigots. A shame as I would really like a proper singing section

Indeed, disappointing but absolutely no surprise unfortunately.

They really have taken a shine to you @Ryder 

Another one of Kickback's sweetie rustlers and a massive grass :lol:

This was never going to work out. The folk behind it are exactly what the sensible posters on here said they'd be. A shame, but all so predictable.

On 22/03/2018 at 10:49, maroonexile said:

I think the point is we don’t need it vs Celtic when 4-0 up, we need it vs Hamilton, Dundee etc, or when we are a goal down. It’s never going to be the same level of singing, but something is better than nothing. 

Is there any proof that it actually has a direct effect on the players or the rest of the crowd singing?

Don't get me wrong here because i am ALL for standing and singing for 90 minutes. Even Motherwell in the cup standing and the occasional song was a brilliant atmosphere.

To me, the atmosphere generated around the stadium and the noise when we play Hibs has an effect on the team 100%. But a little pocket of teenagers with a drum tucked away in the Gorgie Stand singing while we are 1-0 down to Hamilton (at home!) isn't imo going to turn the team into world beaters and it certainly isn't going to drown out the boo's and moaning from the other stands :lol:

6 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

G is too close to away fans

I am pretty sure the club has totally distanced themselves from this group and shut down any form of dialogue with them for next season. The club had 2, maybe 3, suits at the wee park next to the bridge at the last derby and stood with the police taking notes of pretty much everything going on and anyone they recognised. We had numerous smoke bombs, billy boys, don Cowie hates the IRA, born under a Union Jack, berra berra duh duh Kyle Lafferty **** the pope and the Ira chant, the Lisbon lions won’t see 10 in a row chant etc. The tweets that the section have “liked” or shared would also pretty much make the clubs decision easier, pretty silly all round. 

I for one think tynie is in dire need of something like what the boys wanted to start up but the club will 100% not be seen to be encouraging bigotry and or unacceptable behaviour. If any of these groups are going to get off the ground they have to realise that this “ultra” behaviour is something the club will never get on board with and neither will most of the fans. Standing, singing hearts songs, hearts flags and building an atmosphere is 100% what we need. Silly bigoted chants and smoke bombs will just get anything shut down. Surely we can have one without the other? Maybe am just dreaming. 

Jambof3tornado
23 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I am pretty sure the club has totally distanced themselves from this group and shut down any form of dialogue with them for next season. The club had 2, maybe 3, suits at the wee park next to the bridge at the last derby and stood with the police taking notes of pretty much everything going on and anyone they recognised. We had numerous smoke bombs, billy boys, don Cowie hates the IRA, born under a Union Jack, berra berra duh duh Kyle Lafferty **** the pope and the Ira chant, the Lisbon lions won’t see 10 in a row chant etc. The tweets that the section have “liked” or shared would also pretty much make the clubs decision easier, pretty silly all round. 

I for one think tynie is in dire need of something like what the boys wanted to start up but the club will 100% not be seen to be encouraging bigotry and or unacceptable behaviour. If any of these groups are going to get off the ground they have to realise that this “ultra” behaviour is something the club will never get on board with and neither will most of the fans. Standing, singing hearts songs, hearts flags and building an atmosphere is 100% what we need. Silly bigoted chants and smoke bombs will just get anything shut down. Surely we can have one without the other? Maybe am just dreaming. 

What is the feeling of normal Motherwell fans towards their wee group of ultras?

Always thought they were decent without misbehaving.

Our lot just seem to hit self destruct whenever they get an opportunity.

...a bit disco
Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

What is the feeling of normal Motherwell fans towards their wee group of ultras?

The Motherwell crew are antagonistic wee ****s. 

Went looking for a fight after the cup tie but there was too many police about.

Running about the shopping arcade shouting 'Sieg Heil Motherwell' and worse.

maroonexile
4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Without misbehaving? 

Not hanging about Motherwell train station with blades previously when Hearts played them then? At least none of them said a bad word though, god forbid.

This topic would be as well getting shut, they don’t agree with you, and evidently you don’t agree with them. 

The end end result is that 90% of games at Tynecastle, the atmosphere is shite. Guess some folk are either too bothered with their egos or point scoring to really affect that.

Edited by maroonexile

6 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Without misbehaving? 

Not hanging about Motherwell train station with blades previously when Hearts played them then? At least none of them said a bad word though, god forbid.

This topic would be as well getting shut, they don’t agree with you, and evidently you don’t agree with them. 

The end end result is that 90% of games at Tynecastle, the atmosphere is shite. Guess some folk are either too bothered with their egos or point scoring to really affect that.

Guess some folk are too concerned about spouting their bigoted crap to actually make a proper go of it.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, jambali said:

G is too close to away fans

It’s a different stand. I don’t see proximity as a problem. 

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

cringe.jpg

:cornette:

No much wrong with that one that's stickers about a song sung by lots of hearts fans  about the only thing you cheers out this season is Lafferty..

Regards some of the stuff they've posted on twitter I understand why the club wouldn't get involved with group  who divides opinion between fans . 

I do think they need to remember that it's kids were talking about and most grow out of silly behaviour.. it'll be the same with the next group of teens coming through as well ..

Anyway best way to get tynecastle singing and dancing is for fans and player's to get right. Up for the games from first whistle..

Hopefully that's the case as of next season

5 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Nah m9, wasn't them like.

4 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

we've only got these ramjets say so that they are in talks with the Club

if they are as dense as they appear to be posting their trash on Twitter the talks

won't have lasted very long anyway

the Club wouldn't need to look at Twitter 

:gok: Truth

1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Nah m9, wasn't them like.

:lol:  yeah it wasn't them with the drum at Ibrox singing the Billy Boys, they don't know who that was.

drum.jpg

Edited by Ray Gin

AlphonseCapone
6 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

They celebrate 'Paddy's Day' across the whole island. It's a public holiday in the North, the flag they were flying in their post. They don't even understand that which they profess to be part of. 

3 hours ago, Barack said:

What’s he supposed to have “grassed” about?

Your guess is as good as mine! They're not the brightest these lads.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, maroonexile said:

Without misbehaving? 

**** all to do with egos. The young team make a ***** of every opportunity and even piss off their own fans.

Lets face it they dont want to be accepted anyway. It's way more fun to annoy everyone.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

Grown men trawling kids twitters to post what they find here. Nope, not creepy at all. ?

• davemclaren locked this topic