The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

vegas-voss

Costa leaving Chelsea.

Wants to go back to Athletico but transfer ban making it look unlikely.

AC Milan in transfer talks

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jean Louis Valois

Ambrose signs 2 year deal with the mups

Great news, everyone seems to have forgotten what a bombscare he actually is.

rudi must stay

Miguel Veloso linked with Rangers. 56 caps for Portugal, very good signing if it happens

stranraer-jambo

Jamie Hamill signs for Stranraer! :uhoh2: 

Will probably do a good job there, possibly in a holding role.

Jambo 4 Ever

Miguel Veloso linked with Rangers. 56 caps for Portugal, very good signing if it happens

They might challenge Celtic next season at this rate

Ooft that would be an extraordinary signing.

RANGERS are closing in on HJK Helsinki hitman Alfredo Morelos

The 20-year-old Colombian has been targeted by Ibrox manager Pedro Caixinha as he continues to rebuild his squad.

It?s understood a fee of around ?1million has been agreed between the clubs for Morelos, who will pen a three-year deal subject to him securing a work permit.

The Light Blues have also agreed a ?700,000 fee with Benfica for winger Daniel Candeias.

The 29-year-old is expected to go through his medical and train with Caixinha?s squad today.

Morales initially moved to HJK on loan in February 2016 from Colombian side Independiente Medellin, before making the move permanent in a ?425,000 switch in January.

He has netted 46 goals in 62 outings for HJK, including four goals in six Europa League appearances last term.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/814844/Rangers-transfer-rumours-HJK-Helsinki-Alfredo-Morelos-Bruno-Alves-Ryan-Jack-Dalcio

Wtf! He would be a great signing.

The Internet

Veloso is an absolute FM legend. Gutted if he goes there.

That boy Morelos sounds good too. Haven't been too fussed about them signing random untested Portuguese lads so far but these two could be top signings.

Worth noting for Morelos

He's scored a lot of goals for them yes, but one name to immediately stop then getting too excited is our own Juho Makela, scored 33 in 41 there and we all know how he got on here...

Rangers so far signing all Mexicans and Portuguese that haven't got a clue about the club, the league, the culture, the style or the climate.

They could be shooting themselves in the foot with some very expensive bullets.

Where are rangers getting all this money from?

They will probs just figure that out later once the debt letters start arriving :lol:

Had a little laugh this morning, got a pal who supports Celtic claiming they are lining up a deal for Ibrahimovic who I believe is now a free agent? :rofl:

Jean Louis Valois

Rangers so far signing all Mexicans and Portuguese that haven't got a clue about the club, the league, the culture, the style or the climate.

Fingers crossed, I'm sure they've done this before.

Jambo 4 Ever

That boy Morelos sounds good too. Haven't been too fussed about them signing random untested Portuguese lads so far but these two could be top signings.

Will be great signings for them if they do get them

Prince Buaben

Wonga and Quickquid probably. 

Morgaro Gomis

Gotta be said; on paper, Rangers are doing some excellent business this year. That's not to say all their signings will settle though.

Just got to hope that they'll be pretty expensive flops.

rudi must stay

May be YouTube but Morelos looks a dud to me. Lightweight and not great at one on ones, we also got Juho Makela when he'd done well in Finland, says alot about the league

The Internet

60 caps for Portugal. How many did Tziolis have for Greece?

Surely you can see the difference.

Jamie Hamill signs for Stranraer! :uhoh2:

Will probably do a good job there, possibly in a holding role.

Next step Ireland

Lucille's Thirsty

It looks as though Rangers mean business about going for the title but Celtic haven't even spent anything yet.

The signings Rangers are making they're expecting at least 2nd.

Unknown user

Over 35k ST sales - that's worth 10 million plus.

They may run out of money later on the season, I don't know, but right now they'll have a few quid in the bank

KineticBeat

It is kind of getting to the stage where it'll work and they'll all be brilliant, or it will be an utter disaster and they'll implode. 

It is kind of getting to the stage where it'll work and they'll all be brilliant, or it will be an utter disaster and they'll implode.

They will be good players but they won't get it.

A successful rangers team has always been a WATP team. Love them or hate them they were filled will true blue players even if they were foreign they were the type who understood what it meant. Like Rudi and Zal did with us for example.

This just feels like a mercenary coach buying mercenaries.

RustyRightPeg

Ibra released by United. Very strange after the success he had, wonder if his knee injury is worse than expected?

rudi must stay

Ibra released by United. Very strange after the success he had, wonder if his knee injury is worse than expected?

Think it suggests they are after Lukaku, and he would be a terrific signing

Possibly a case of it Ibra's choice? As the cash of MLS and China will be tempting

kingantti1874

Possibly a case of it Ibra's choice? As the cash of MLS and China will be tempting

350k per week.. US teams won't be able to get anywhere near that and he won't go to china.. Utd I suspect didn't want to pay that for a guy who will probably be able to play 10 games at most before he's 37

Cannot see him going anywhere near Mourinho.

RustyRightPeg

Think Morata is almost over the line. Cant see them getting the two of them

I never get people suggesting players "might not handle the physical side of Scottish football". When ANY scottish team play in Europe the first thing that becomes noticed is the superior physique and athleticism of the foreign players. Its also very obvious when the national team play, the opposition always look at ease with the physical side of the game.

HeartOfWestLothian

Which part of Mexico does Ryan Jack come from again? 

It looks as though Rangers mean business about going for the title but Celtic haven't even spent anything yet.

The signings Rangers are making they're expecting at least 2nd.

I think they are gambling in the hope they make the Europa League group stages. I reckon that's why Caixinha already has the players back in training and why they are doing all their business this early. If they fail to make the group stages they may just hit the buffers again financially later in the season once all the season ticket money has run out.

No but I know someone who has...

have you?

Na I haven't. It's pointless judging players on their past reputations as Tziolis, Barton and co demonstrate.

rudi must stay

Think Morata is almost over the line. Cant see them getting the two of them

Morata? Decent signing, suggests a different style of play

I think they are gambling in the hope they make the Europa League group stages. I reckon that's why Caixinha already has the players back in training and why they are doing all their business this early. If they fail to make the group stages they may just hit the buffers again financially later in the season once all the season ticket money has run out.

Its a ridiculous strategy and their fear of the fans turning on them (Demand for success like its a right) just highlights how much of a shitehouse club the huns actually are. When the chips are down the peepul are nowhere to be seen.

Lucille's Thirsty

I think Alvaro Morata is overrated never understood the hype.

the group stages only get you something like ?2 million, so in truth would only pay off part of the transfer fees at most.

the group stages only get you something like ?2 million, so in truth would only pay off part of the transfer fees at most.

That's true but the board of "ra peepul" will be looking at three 50,000 home sell outs for the group stage games too which will probably bring them in another ?3.5m or so in gate receipts. Dangerous strategy as getting to the group stages is certainly not easy they could get a team like AC Milan in QR3 and there is another round after that before the group stage. But as we all know that club think different rules apply to them so they are not averse to recklessly spending money they don't have or can't sustain. They are an absolutely horrible club with no class whatsoever. An basket case of a club with a sense of entitlement that was run for years on end on the banks money, cheating and illegal side letters that they somehow "forgot" to inform the SFA about where they paid their players tax free "loans" that somehow never needed to be paid back. I'd love to get that type of loan from my bank or employer. I don't wish bad on most clubs but that is one club I would not shed one tear for if they crashed and burned again. Or if I did they would be tears of laughter.

alicante jambo

Fingers crossed they do but ive been waiting on.that day for ages.This club is meant to be skint cu-ts signing players for 1mill something no right.

RustyRightPeg

I think Alvaro Morata is overrated never understood the hype.

If you watched him play for Juve you'd understand

Archived