Oh dear.

Someone is a wee bit pissy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a joke?

:rolleyes:

Bridge of Djoum

It was a joke?

:rolleyes:

HA! My reply was the result of little sleep.

Apologies.

Lucille's Thirsty

HA! My reply was the result of little sleep.

Apologies.

:thumbsup:

Clerry Jambo

Looks like Scougall heading for st Johnstone as reported this morning in the continually reliable express, thank you very much!!

Ibrahim Tall

He'd be better going to a Hull or Leicester than staying at Celtic.

Still the piss easy cups will be stroking his ego something stupid.

A Hull? What benefit would a winger get playing for a team that barely has the ball and gets pumped every week?

Celtics an ideal place for him at this stage tbh, he'll play every week, see the ball a lot, play in front of huge crowds with the expectation in him to win every week and more than likely play CL group stage football atleast which he wouldn't down south.

Heartsmad1874

Kyle Walker to Man City - 40 million seems to be almost done and confirmed after England's two friendlies.

Kyle Walker to Man City - 40 million seems to be almost done and confirmed after England's two friendlies.

Not sure about him.

Bertrand seemingly close to going to City as well.

rudi must stay

Not sure about him.

Bertrand seemingly close to going to City as well.

Solid defender, improved alot the last few years. Wouldn't have sold him if I was Spurs, Bertrand is a good fit for Guardiola's wing back style

Lucille's Thirsty

Man C turning down Mendy because he'll cost ?40M.

Heard it all now.

Lucille's Thirsty

Solid defender, improved alot the last few years. Wouldn't have sold him if I was Spurs, Bertrand is a good fit for Guardiola's wing back style

Poor Southampton.

They get raided every summer in the last three years they've got I bet ?200M in player sales.

Lovren,Lallana,Clyne,Van Dijk,Bertrand.

vegas-voss

Poor Southampton.

They get raided every summer in the last three years they've got I bet ?200M in player sales.

They have lodged made an official complaint to the FA about Liverpool making an illegal approach for Van Dijk

Prince Buaben

Poor Southampton.

Shaw, Chambers, Schniderlin aswell.

Poor Southampton.

Poor is probably the wrong word then :lol: 

Looks like Scougall heading for st Johnstone as reported this morning in the continually reliable express, thank you very much!!

Don't believe everything you read in the press.

Lucille's Thirsty

Poor is probably the wrong word then :lol:

:lol:

My mistake.....lucky then?

Morgaro Gomis

Don't believe everything you read in the press.

Hopefully that doesn't mean he's coming to us.

Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe says his move to Bournemouth is going ahead and he has had a medical with the Premier League side.

Asked whether the move was definitely happening, Defoe said: "Well, yeah."

"It's out there, a lot of people obviously knew," he said. "I did a medical and said when this is finished and I've had a break, come July everyone will know anyway."

Motherwell have made their fourth signing of a summer of rebuilding with the arrival of goalkeeper Trevor Carson.

The 29-year-old joins on a three-year contract after leaving Hartlepool United, who were relegated from England's League Two.

The former Northern Ireland under-21 cap joins Craig Tanner, Gael Bigirimana and Alex Fisher as new recruits at Fir Park, after Robinson acknowledged at the end of last season that he faced a significant summer of recruitment.

...a bit disco

Chelsea a stick on seemingly.

Started following numerous Chelsea players on Twitter and the likes apparently.

Jambo 4 Ever

From BBC -

Portuguese defender Fabio Cardoso has become Rangers' fourth summer signing as manager Pedro Caixinha revamps his squad.

The 23-year-old signed a three-year contract after joining for an undisclosed fee from Vitoria Setubal.

He is the third Portuguese player to join after the arrivals of Bruno Alves and Dalcio.

Rangers will be tough to catch

rudi must stay

From BBC -

Portuguese defender Fabio Cardoso has become Rangers' fourth summer signing as manager Pedro Caixinha revamps his squad.

The 23-year-old signed a three-year contract after joining for an undisclosed fee from Vitoria Setubal.

He is the third Portuguese player to join after the arrivals of Bruno Alves and Dalcio.

Cardosa didn't get anywhere near Benfica's team, to me he seems no better than Ozturk was for us but they've paid money for him. Dalcio is nowhere near their team either. Alves and Jack should make them a solid at the back though. Don't seem miles better than Aberdeen or us

hmfc_liam06

It's a risky strategy from Rangers. There's a real danger of dressing room splits when you have a number of foreign players from the same country.

Here's hoping.

The Internet

From BBC -

Is he a good player?

Lucille's Thirsty

Chelsea a stick on seemingly.

I heard Lukaku is turning down Man U to go back to Chelsea.

Is he a good player?

Portugal u21 international, apparently highly thought of. Never seen him play personally.

It's clear Rangers are signing a good calibre of player. They'll stroll to second next year

Bridge of Djoum

Portugal u21 international, apparently highly thought of. Never seen him play personally.

It's clear Rangers are signing a good calibre of player. They'll stroll to second next year

Still pretending to be a Jambo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem to know a lot about Sevco and pop up whenever they're mentioned to bum them/their signings up.

What is it like to let your club die?

If I was Spurs, I'd be signing up that Fulham right back, Fredericks. Looks like a similar kind of player.

RustyRightPeg

If I was Spurs, I'd be signing up that Fulham right back, Fredericks. Looks like a similar kind of player.

They binned him a few years back.

Lucille's Thirsty

Alexis Sanchez going to man city

I'm surprised at that thought he would've preferred Chelsea because his wife supposedly loves shopping.

Southampton get an apology from Liverpool,followed by Liverpool dropping their interest in Van Djik.

Hibs sign the goalie boy they had on loan on a perm apparently. No sure how good or shite he is.

Southampton get an apology from Liverpool,followed by Liverpool dropping their interest in Van Djik.

Nice move from Liverpool, clear themselves while they put their feet up and wait for VVD to hand in a transfer request !

I heard Lukaku is turning down Man U to go back to Chelsea.

wouldn't think he ould go to man u with mourinho in charge as didn't mourinho bin him while at chelsea

kingantti1874

Nice move from Liverpool, clear themselves while they put their feet up and wait for VVD to hand in a transfer request !

No danger imo, not this season.. He goes there and pool get a ban for tapping up

Costa leaving Chelsea.

Wants to go back to Athletico but transfer ban making it look unlikely.

Costa leaving Chelsea.

Wants to go back to Athletico but transfer ban making it look unlikely.

Think Chelsea have had enough of Costa and see him as risking being a liability

Archived