The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never realised he got 7 in 15 games, that's a cracking return for a guy who's not even a striker.

I think he's actually a very good player, I'm glad he's going somewhere where he will actually play rather than rot a Celtic.

Nookie Bear

I think he's actually a very good player, I'm glad he's going somewhere where he will actually play rather than rot a Celtic.

You're glad he will be strengthening Aberdeen rather than sitting on the bench for celtic?

You're glad he will be strengthening Aberdeen rather than sitting on the bench for celtic?

Yeh, he's young, he's Scottish and he has potential, I'd rather see these types of players playing games than wasting away their career sitting on the bench somewhere.

Nookie Bear

Yeh, he's young, he's Scottish and he has potential, I'd rather see these types of players playing games than wasting away their career sitting on the bench somewhere.

Even though it strengthens the very team we need to be competing with?

The Internet

Christie is very good. Whatever minutes Celtic are planning on giving Hayes, they could easily give to Christie.

Even though it strengthens the very team we need to be competing with?

Yes mate, even though. I'd prefer it was us he was playing for but we've got 30 year old Poles to accommodate.

Nookie Bear

Yes mate, even though. I'd prefer it was us he was playing for but we've got 30 year old Poles to accommodate.

Too true, unfortunately.

Morgaro Gomis

We don't have a single 30 year old pole in our squad. Happy to help.

We don't have a single 30 year old pole in our squad. Happy to help.

Nah he's 28, I did just make that up, I hold my hands up to that.

Morgaro Gomis

Nah he's 28, I did just make that up, I hold my hands up to that.

I was being facetious mate, I knew what you were getting at. Sorry for any bother caused!

IveSeenTheLight

Never realised he got 7 in 15 games, that's a cracking return for a guy who's not even a striker.

Most games he came on from the bench too.

Thought Police

Ronaldo isn't going anywhere. Him and Messi always play this game when the other gets a new contract.

Footballfirst

Ronaldo has thrown the toys out of his pram due to Spanish authorities investigating his dodgy tax affairs and wants to leave Madrid.

Could be a bidding war commencing.

Who's got the best tax lawyer in the world, Ronaldo or Messi? :whistling:

Rudolf's Mate

Who's got the best tax lawyer in the world, Ronaldo or Messi? :whistling:

Guess we'll soon find out [emoji3] Or maybe Ronny will hire Messi's lawyer seeing as he got him off with no jail time!

Have a feeling they'll regret this. Nippy striker that would have done well next season

Garner sadly flopped at Ibrox

I say sadly because he was outstanding in the 2-0 win v Hearts at Ibrox, Ian Cathro's first game

But he is another player that at most gives 1 good game in 4.

Have a feeling they'll regret this. Nippy striker that would have done well next season

They've not paid for him only made one instalment so pne due the fee from Ipswich... Surely this should be clamped down on? Acquiring players they can't afford on payment plans making one possibly two payments then selling to another club to pay off balance, therfore getting a million pound player for 300 grand for a year for example!!!

Bazzas right boot

Christie is very good. Whatever minutes Celtic are planning on giving Hayes, they could easily give to Christie.

Bizarre.

lauriesrank

Is it this pole...:

lololol

The Internet

Asamoah Gyan continues to earn bafflingly high amounts of money. Has moves to Bursaspor on ?200k a week.

jamboinglasgow

Reading in the BBC gossip column  that Birmingham City have offered John Terry a contract for ?100k a week. If that is true, then the game is gone to pieces that now Championship club are paying wages that high.

Reading in the BBC gossip column that Birmingham City have offered John Terry a contract for ?100k a week. If that is true, then the game is gone to pieces that now Championship club are paying wages that high.

And if they can do that then Stewart is probably on wages that justify what 'arry said regarding Scottish clubs affording him.

Bizarre.

Hayes is replacement for Patrick Roberts most likely

Christie needs to do more to get near that Celtic side

jamboinglasgow

Hayes is replacement for Patrick Roberts most likely

Christie needs to do more to get near that Celtic side

I would say Christie is more an attacking central midfielder or right winger rather than left sided player which Hayes is. Not like for like players (hence why they played in the same Aberdeen team.)

Tierney to leave Celtic ?

Bidding ?4.8 million for a left back replacement ?

The 19-year-old defender has progressed from Lens youth academy, and made his debut last season. He went on to make 37 appearances for the club during their Ligue 2 campaign.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/17/report-celtic-make-formal-offer-for-jean-kevin-duverne/

The 19-year-old defender has progressed from Lens youth academy, and made his debut last season. He went on to make 37 appearances for the club during their Ligue 2 campaign.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/17/report-celtic-make-formal-offer-for-jean-kevin-duverne/

If they can finally shift Izaguirre they will need another left back even if Teirney stays.

Gigolo-Aunt

Mmmm - interesting.

Cant see them spending 4.8 million for a left back to sit in the stands so there may be something in that.

Why the **** would he want to go to celtic? Surely progressing through french football is a bit more inviting? Marseilles, Bordeaux, Paris, Nice or Glasgow.  

Why the **** would he want to go to celtic? Surely progressing through french football is a bit more inviting? Marseilles, Bordeaux, Paris, Nice or Glasgow.  

I'd take a mad guess and state....... MONEY

These are professional football players who in most cases think of money with a little nod to trophy winning, the competitions the club is involved in, the location of the club but on the whole money talks and not what we may think of a club

Lucille's Thirsty

Dani Alves to Man City.

I thought they were after Kyle Walker maybe Spurs asking too much Alves in as a stop gap signing.

If they can finally shift Izaguirre they will need another left back even if Teirney stays.

I think Izaguirre signed a new contact not long ago.

Asamoah Gyan continues to earn bafflingly high amounts of money. Has moves to Bursaspor on ?200k a week.

He literally has the best agent ever, was he not the highest paid player in world football a few years ago? :rofl:

Heartsmad1874

I thought they were after Kyle Walker maybe Spurs asking too much Alves in as a stop gap signing.

Spurs asking for ?40 million whereas City could get Alves for ?5 million.

I know what i'd take.

Nookie Bear

He could stay in Edinburgh, of course.

...a bit disco

Sevco buy a Colombian striker called Alfredo Morelos.

From HJK Helsinki (undisclosed fee, surprise, surprise).

They've not paid for him only made one instalment so pne due the fee from Ipswich... Surely this should be clamped down on? Acquiring players they can't afford on payment plans making one possibly two payments then selling to another club to pay off balance, therfore getting a million pound player for 300 grand for a year for example!!!

Unsure if serious...

Alex Harris could be a good signing for Falkirk

In all the great story of mighty Hibernian FC these last 3 years they have been questioned about how they managed the likes of Harris, Stanton and other promising youngsters.

Maybe kick on at Falkirk.

Alex Harris could be a good signing for Falkirk

In all the great story of mighty Hibernian FC these last 3 years they have been questioned about how they managed the likes of Harris, Stanton and other promising youngsters.

Maybe kick on at Falkirk.

He's utterly shite, bigged up by the hype machine.

the general

Spurs asking for ?40 million whereas City could get Alves for ?5 million.

I know what i'd take.

both will do nicely

Anyone actually think Salah is worth between ?34-?40 million :wtf:

Quality player, worth it? Probably not, but it is the English market after all.

Archived