The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

Who said that, it's been made clear he's going to Hibs for weeks now, I mentioned it on the other thread ages ago.

Must have missed that mate. Not been on for a few days.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Jarman

Forrester doesn't have the mentality to make it. Wouldn't touch him. 

Mauricio Pinilla, on 14 Jun 2017 - 1:03 PM, said:

I'm not having that there's someone called Barry Coffey.

He's had a few Mellow birds :tiny:

RustyRightPeg

Leicester City to sign Harry Maguire from Hull for 17M

:cornette:

This is just getting silly now.

Rumours are Robertson is gonna move to Liverpool for ?25M too.

hmfc_liam06

Why on earth would we want a guy who's got a suspect attitude and has been launched from Rangers?

I know, class name. Sorry I had to spill the beans.

jambo-fletch

Leicester City to sign Harry Maguire from Hull for 17M

:cornette:

This is just getting silly now.

think he looks a decent player! Considering some of the money thrown around for centre halves at the minute I think that's not a bad fee for Maguire! Plus he's only 24, a lot of time to improve.

Ryan Jarman

From BBC rolling Sportsday blog thing: 

Rangers have had a second bid for midfielder Graham Dorrans rejected by Norwich City.

The midfielder, 30, has two years to run on his Carrow Road contract, having joined the Canaries in 2015.

He scored six goals in 24 appearances for the English Championship club last season.

Dorrans, who won the last of his 12 caps for Scotland in 2015, began his career at Livingston before moving to West Brom in 2008

Heartsmad1874, on 14 Jun 2017 - 5:00 PM, said:

Fee agreed between Celtic and Aberdeen for Jonny Hayes.

Will he actually get a regular start for the Mhanks?

I know, class name. Sorry I had to spill the beans.

Celtic apparently came in with a latte offer.

Heartsmad1874

Will he actually get a regular start for the Mhanks?

Highly unlikely seems like they just want to weaken their nearest rival. He is nowhere near the level of Scott Sinclair and James Forrest.

Heartsmad1874, on 14 Jun 2017 - 5:02 PM, said:

Highly unlikely seems like they just want to weaken their nearest rival. He is nowhere near the level of Scott Sinclair and James Forrest.

Was thinking the same

Morgaro Gomis

I'd say he is miles better than Forrest, but nowhere near Sinclair. Only my opinion though.

I'd say he is miles better than Forrest, but nowhere near Sinclair. Only my opinion though.

Similar level to Forrest imo, Hayes will rot away at Celtic like, probably a decent increase in money for him and he's almost certainly a Celtic fan by the look of him so fair enough.

Hayes is better than Forrest and Rodgers knows him well.  I think he will get his chance there. 

Nookie Bear

Similar level to Forrest imo, Hayes will rot away at Celtic like, probably a decent increase in money for him and he's almost certainly a Celtic fan by the look of him so fair enough.

Similar to when they bought Ciftci (sp?). No need except to weaken another team, and maybe fulfil a Scottish quota for Europe? Is that a possibility?

Similar to when they bought Ciftci (sp?). No need except to weaken another team, and maybe fulfil a Scottish quota for Europe? Is that a possibility?

whats the Scottish quota for Europe?

Celtic always sign players from their best rivals to weaken them. In other words they buy the league.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Your forgetting Armstrong at the same time who is one of their best players now. Signing Hayes won't help with any Scottish quota either.

rudi must stay

Hayes is better than Forrest and Rodgers knows him well. I think he will get his chance there.

Forrest is way better than Hayes IMO. Usual OF tactics, a signing to weaken a rival

whats the Scottish quota for Europe?

You need to have a certain number of 'home grown' players in the 25 man squad

Might be 8

Home grown isn't Scottish though. Any player at club from a certain age

I'd take him on ability. I don't know him that well otherwise. From what I seen in some of the games he's played he has an eye for a pass and can score goals.

If we're looking for an attacking midfielder we could do and have done worse.

The times I've seen him he's been lucky to stay on the park!! If he hadn't been playing for them he would have had reds

Mikey1874, on 14 Jun 2017 - 6:25 PM, said:

You need to have a certain number of 'home grown' players in the 25 man squad

Might be 8

Home grown isn't Scottish though. Any player at club from a certain age

Cheers

Bayern Munich have signed the French midfielder Corentin Tolisso for a reported fee of around ?40m (?35.2m) from Lyon.

The German champions confirmed that 22-year-old Tolisso has signed a five-year deal.

890.jpg?w=460&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi
The Bayern chairman, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, said: ?We?re really pleased we?ve been able to sign such a young and interesting player ahead of stiff competition from abroad. Corentin Tolisso was [coach] Carlo Ancelotti?s wish for our midfield.?

Tolisson told the club?s website: ?I had a wonderful time at Lyon, and I?m very thankful for that. Now I?m really pleased to be at one of the best clubs in Europe. I have great aims for my time at FC Bayern. Today is a great day for me.?

Tolisso, a versatile midfielder who has made one appearance for France, will hope to fill the void left by Xabi Alonso?s retirement.

He is Bayern?s fourth recruit of the off-season after Sunday?s signing of forward Serge Gnabry from Werder Bremen for a reported ?8m, and the previously agreed acquisitions of defenders Sebastian Rudy and Niklas Suele from Hoffenheim

Forrest is way better than Hayes IMO. Usual OF tactics, a signing to weaken a rival

No he isn't.

Christ I didn't realise Dundee signed that forward from Sutton, he was shit hot in the cup run.

Rangers sign..............a Director of Football

Manchester City Academy Director Mark Allen has been appointed as the new Director of Football at Rangers. Allen, who has been with City since Sheikh Mansour?s takeover in 2008, has been responsible for the Premier League side?s academy and is highly thought of down south. With overall control of the day-to-day operations at the City Football Academy

This is face palm stuff.

You really think Celtic, who were light years ahead of Aberdeen last season, are signing him to weaken an already decimated Aberdeen team?

The times I've seen him he's been lucky to stay on the park!! If he hadn't been playing for them he would have had reds

We could do with an angry ***** in midfield. That's why I'd take Black back.

Our midfield must be lovely to play against at the moment.

We need someone who has opposition players looking over their shoulder every time they touch the ball.

Watt-Zeefuik

I want exactly zero Rangers rejects in our squad.  I'd take Wallace back and maybe Black or Holt but no one else.

I want exactly zero Rangers rejects in our squad. I'd take Wallace back and maybe Black or Holt but no one else.

I'd definitely consider the likes of Mackay.

You're right that they have alot of dead wood in that team but I think there's the odd player that when added to our team it would improve us.

Tommy Brown

"Just like the drink, but don't spell the same"

Bazzas right boot

In effect, then, he's been sacked. If this had happened at Hearts a few years ago the player's union would have been all over it but I don't expect we'll hear a peep from Fraser Wishart on this one.

Nah, he's still getting paid his full contract.

What's the union going to do?

Bazzas right boot

I'd definitely consider the likes of Mackay.

You're right that they have alot of dead wood in that team but I think there's the odd player that when added to our team it would improve us.

Definitely, Mackay, Forrester would be good signings.

Tbh, depending n Thier wage demands, expectations we have some wiggle room with walker.

Forrester, Mackay and o'hallaron for walker please? I'd take two of them.

Mackay the most unlikely, but the other two clearly have no future at the club.

Nookie Bear

I see your Calum Paterson has signed for Cardiff

Carrier pigeon just reached Aberdeen with that news?

Nookie Bear, on 15 Jun 2017 - 09:29 AM, said:

:tiny:

IveSeenTheLight

Yeah, been a bit busy lately and not fully aware whats happening at other clubs.

Was the compensation fee finalised?

Morgaro Gomis

Yeah, been a bit busy lately and not fully aware whats happening at other clubs.

Was the compensation fee finalised?

?300-400k (depending on which paper you read) with a 15% sell on clause.

Archived