The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

Lucille's Thirsty

If you watched him play for Juve you'd understand

I've never watched him play for Juve he's overrated imo.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RustyRightPeg

I've never watched him play for Juve he's overrated imo.

Fair enough.Should hesign for Utd, you may be pleasantly surprised then.

HeartOfWestLothian

I think they are gambling in the hope they make the Europa League group stages. I reckon that's why Caixinha already has the players back in training and why they are doing all their business this early. If they fail to make the group stages they may just hit the buffers again financially later in the season once all the season ticket money has run out.

No chance will they make the Europa league group stage. Third qualifying round at best.

Their fans will be on the players backs before the league campaign kicks off!

Lucille's Thirsty

Fair enough.Should hesign for Utd, you may be pleasantly surprised then.

He's a good player but never seen much of him like you say if he signed for United then I'll judge him more accurately.

Dembele hinting at big move news this week

Prob moving house but teasing the fans......................or

He posted on Instagram: ?FanLuv, big announcement alert soon! Stay tuned! #BigMoveAlert #Dembelition #InVIncibleOnTheWay.?

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/11/arsenal-and-chelsea-target-moussa-dembele-teases-fans-with-big-move-post-on-social-media-6701664/#ixzz4jiCS7GG3

Former St Mirren defender Sean Kelly has signed for Ross County after the 23-year-old Scot left AFC Wimbledon.

Kelly, who has signed a two-year contract, played 32 times for the Dons as they finished 15th in England's League Two this season.

County manager Jim McIntyre told his club website: "Sean is a player I have admired for a number of years now.

"He is a left-sided player and, at 6'2", will add a real presence to our defence."

Kelly, a product of St Mirren's youth system, left the Paisley club last summer after their relegation from the top flight but returns to the Premiership after a season in England.

"Although still young at 23, Sean has lots of experience having played for St Mirren before moving south to Wimbledon," added McIntyre.

"He will be a great addition to the squad and I am delighted to get him tied up."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40240644

Jason Cumming to Nottingham Forest for ?1.8M.

:rofl:

They'll be raging. 3 million and not a penny less those twats claimed.

jamboinglasgow

Isn't that less then they offered last summer?

Well done Jason

Always a wee doubt there about his willingness to take a risk and move outside his comfort zone

Wish him well

alicante jambo

Thats a lot of money i struggle to think any player in our team anywhere near that.

Clerry Jambo

Thats a lot of money i struggle to think any player in our team anywhere near that.

One thing about Tache, he gets the very best for his club

Will be interesting to see what offers come in for Djoum

Unknown user

Cummings away, 7 figure move to Forest.

I'll shed no tears but that's good money for the rats. Did he ever score a top tier goal by the way?

alicante jambo

Will be interesting to see what offers come in for Djoum

As much as possible hopefully

Hibs over the years have done well with players.We dont tend to get big bids for ours.

alicante jambo

I'll shed no tears but that's good money for the rats. Did he ever score a top tier goal by the way?

One thing we dont need to worry about him he was a fecking nuisance against us.

And Cummings doesn't get the chance to prove he can cut it in the Scottish Premiership

It is a risk for Forest

Lucille's Thirsty

Isn't that less then they offered last summer?

I think it was it was ?1.2M they got offered last summer mate.

I've got to be honest that's a terrific deal they have got for him,I don't think from our players we'd get that much for three of our players let alone one.

Paterson goes for 400K.

I've got to be honest that's a terrific deal they have got for him,I don't think from our players we'd get that much for three of our players let alone one.

Paterson goes for 400K.

Yeah but the 15% sell on fee will hopefully net us more than the ?1.8m Hibs got for Cummings. Out of the two, Paterson more likely to carry on up the ladder.

Bazzas right boot

the group stages only get you something like ?2 million, so in truth would only pay off part of the transfer fees at most.

Throw in gate receipts it's nearer ?5m.

Paterson goes for 400K.

They were offered ?1.7million subject to add ons by Peterborough which was then rumoured to be increased to ?1.9 million

HIBERNIAN have snubbed a ?1.7 million bid for Jason Cummings from English side Peterborough.Peterborough manager Grant McCann has hinted he hasn?t given up his pursuit of the Under-21 Scotland star.

The League One club reportedly offered ?1.1 million up front for the striker, adding on a further ?600,000 to push the deal through.

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/championship/rumour-mill-celtic-land-scott-sinclair-peterborough-fails-in-bid-for-jason-cummings-1-4196053

Significantly weakens Hibs. Good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half the player Paterson is but he signed a new deal benefitting both himself and the club. Said it months ago on the Paterson thread.

Shame none of our players like to do this.

Guess The Crowd

Half the player Paterson is but he signed a new deal benefitting both himself and the club. Said it months ago on the Paterson thread.

Shame none of our players like to do this.

Can't disagree with that.

Still wish Hearts and Jamie Walker would agree a one year extension, on the understanding that he could leave one year from now. Same as Aberdeen did with Hayes - suits all parties..

Watt-Zeefuik

Well played to the Hibs on Cummings -- that's quite a haul.  And yes it does gall me a bit that he was in our academy and we let him walk.

Lucille's Thirsty

They were offered ?1.7million subject to add ons by Peterborough which was then rumoured to be increased to ?1.9 million

HIBERNIAN have snubbed a ?1.7 million bid for Jason Cummings from English side Peterborough.Peterborough manager Grant McCann has hinted he hasn?t given up his pursuit of the Under-21 Scotland star.

The League One club reportedly offered ?1.1 million up front for the striker, adding on a further ?600,000 to push the deal through.

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/championship/rumour-mill-celtic-land-scott-sinclair-peterborough-fails-in-bid-for-jason-cummings-1-4196053

I bow to your superior knowledge.

:thumbsup:

Mental money for a championship striker. Hibs have done well here tbf.

This. 1.8 million is crazy.

Significantly weakens Hibs. Good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the dosh they'll be getting they could easily strengthen with someone better than Cummings.

Rudolf's Mate

Supposedly Fabinho of Monaco to Man Utd. Can't say I can remember him in Monaco's games.

kingantti1874

Supposedly Fabinho of Monaco to Man Utd. Can't say I can remember him in Monaco's games.

Hes a phenomenal player.. Can't see it myself

Rudolf's Mate

Hes a phenomenal player.. Can't see it myself

Not sure how correct it is but they're saying the source was right about someone called Lindelof however they could be mocking the guy [emoji23]

rudi must stay

Mental money for a championship striker. Hibs have done well here tbf.

Great money, I don't think he's worth that amount but now isn't a good time for Hibs to be selling a striker who knows the SPL

kingantti1874

Not sure how correct it is but they're saying the source was right about someone called Lindelof however they could be mocking the guy [emoji23]

They have signed lindelof for ?35m..

Well done Jason

Always a wee doubt there about his willingness to take a risk and move outside his comfort zone

Wish him well

**** off. He's a Hibs *****.

**** the Hibs. Starting to think others are right.

Agree.

Wishing a hibs player well on a Hearts forum?

Strange behaviour.

Rudolf's Mate

They have signed lindelof for ?35m..

Ah I wasn't sure. They're saying the guy who's claimed the Monaco guy is going there also had the info early on that Lindelof.

Rudolf's Mate

STFU ya trumpet.

Lucille's Thirsty

Gary Mackay-Steven to Sheffield United...talks underway

How many games has he played over the last three seasons?

Archived