The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IveSeenTheLight

Scott McDonald to Hibs

Greg Tansey already agreed pre contract to Aberdeen

Micky Devin is also linked with Aberdeen, although his injury today may put negotiations back depending on seriousness.

We're also linked with Maloney.

Jack has confirmed he is leaving, just hope it's not to Sevco

Micky Devin is also linked with Aberdeen, although his injury today may put negotiations back depending on seriousness.

We're also linked with Maloney.

Jack has confirmed he is leaving, just hope it's not to Sevco

Any idea where McGinn is heading? Down South I suspect

Lucille's Thirsty

Sanchez to Chelsea

He likes London

Correction.

His bird like London shopping like it's hard to order clothes online like normal people.

IveSeenTheLight

Any idea where McGinn is heading? Down South I suspect

I've heard there are rumours that an MLS team are interested.

Probably likely to make it better there than down south

Captain Canada

Cummings and McGinn to Sunderland is one I heard.

Not based on anything other than my own feeling, but I think at least one of our players will end up at Nottingham Forest next season.

Glasgow Rangers are leading the way to re-sign former frontman Steven Naismith, according to the odds of 7/4 with Sky Bet.

The 30-year-old left the Ibrox Stadium in the summer of 2012 due to the club?s financial difficulties and joined Premier League side Everton, before moving on to current club Norwich City for ?9 million in January 2016.

However, now the bookmaker suggests that the Scotland international could be set for a return back to the Light Blues ? a move that the Irvine-born man has previously stated he is open to.

Glasgow Rangers are leading the way to re-sign former frontman Steven Naismith, according to the odds of 7/4 with Sky Bet.

The 30-year-old left the Ibrox Stadium in the summer of 2012 due to the club?s financial difficulties and joined Premier League side Everton, before moving on to current club Norwich City for ?9 million in January 2016.

However, now the bookmaker suggests that the Scotland international could be set for a return back to the Light Blues ? a move that the Irvine-born man has previously stated he is open to.

The Rangers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

franko1874

Ryan jack to have medical at sevco according to the Sunday post

GarryJ-o-s

Jack could do a hell of a lot better than signing for the tribute act.

Pretty pathetic and unimaginative if true. Would go as far to as a step down at the moment.

I've heard there are rumours that an MLS team are interested.

Probably likely to make it better there than down south

Looks like going to Der Hun.

What's the feeling amongst the Aberdeen support re this?

Ryan jack to have medical at sevco according to the Sunday post

Poor move for him, also pleasing if this is the level of player that they're looking at !

Monaco turn down ?103 million bid from Real Madrid for Mbappe

Wondered why they had turned down Liverpool's ?69 million offer earlier in the week !!!

Poor move for him, also pleasing if this is the level of player that they're looking at !

He would walk into our team

Monaco turn down ?103 million bid from Real Madrid for Mbappe

Wondered why they had turned down Liverpool's ?69 million offer earlier in the week !!!

Monaco are off their head rejecting that.

hmfc_liam06

Aberdeen fans I know are only bothered by the team Jack is going to rather than the fact he's leaving them.

IveSeenTheLight

I was talking about McGinn, your obviously talking about Jack.

Let's wait and see, hope Jack does not end up at SevCo on a free.

I was talking about McGinn, your obviously talking about Jack.

Let's wait and see, hope Jack does not end up at SevCo on a free.

Would there be a development fee? if so how much?

BigYin1997

Would there be a development fee? if so how much?

He's over the age of 23 so therefore it would just be a free transfer/bosman deal

He's over the age of 23 so therefore it would just be a free transfer/bosman deal

Ah right. didnt realise he was so old

BigYin1997

Ah right. didnt realise he was so old

Yeah he's 25 already. Strange move considering that he had been offered ?10k a week by the MLS to play for the Columbus Crew. (I live in Orlando now, and the way the MLS is run the league pay the players instead of the club.) Only reasons I can think of are that 1. He's a Rangers Supporter, 2. He fears playing in the MLS will be early retirement, and 3. By staying in the SPFL Prem and playing for Rangers his Scotland chances may be heightened.

Being honest I'm not bothered about Jack leaving. He's been here 7 years and I think he needs a new challenge and he's the worst of our midfield trio (I would be far more upset to lose either Shinnie or McLean). If he does go to Sevco then he won't improve them massively as Celtic have 5 centre midfielders better than him. Tansey will replace Jack and at age 28 I think he'll do a very good job for us. O'Connor is also thriving in the defensive midfield role in recent weeks in Jack's absence. I honestly wouldn't start Jack next week I'd go with a midfield 3 of O'Connor, Shinnie and McLean with Hayes, McGinn and Rooney ahead of them. We'll probably still get beat but if we somehow do win the cup if Jack is on the bench then the guy who will be our new captain (Shinnie) will get to lift it for the second time in three years. I'd prefer that image to Jack lifting it then signing for the huns a few days later. We never really seem to miss Jack when he doesn't play (we won at Tynecastle and Ibrox in recent weeks without him and were 5-0 up today when he came on as sub). The one player I will definitely miss is Ryan Christie. He's a superb player and he's loved his time up here....I'm hoping the good relationship Rodgers and McInnes have (and Celtic likely signing a few more quality players for a CL challenge) means another (hopefully 12 month) loan next season.

IveSeenTheLight

Being honest I'm not bothered about Jack leaving. He's been here 7 years and I think he needs a new challenge and he's the worst of our midfield trio (I would be far more upset to lose either Shinnie or McLean). If he does go to Sevco then he won't improve them massively as Celtic have 5 centre midfielders better than him. Tansey will replace Jack and at age 28 I think he'll do a very good job for us. O'Connor is also thriving in the defensive midfield role in recent weeks in Jack's absence. I honestly wouldn't start Jack next week I'd go with a midfield 3 of O'Connor, Shinnie and McLean with Hayes, McGinn and Rooney ahead of them. We'll probably still get beat but if we somehow do win the cup if Jack is on the bench then the guy who will be our new captain (Shinnie) will get to lift it for the second time in three years. I'd prefer that image to Jack lifting it then signing for the huns a few days later. We never really seem to miss Jack when he doesn't play (we won at Tynecastle and Ibrox in recent weeks without him and were 5-0 up today when he came on as sub). The one player I will definitely miss is Ryan Christie. He's a superb player and he's loved his time up here....I'm hoping the good relationship Rodgers and McInnes have (and Celtic likely signing a few more quality players for a CL challenge) means another (hopefully 12 month) loan next season.

Jack does a very good, often unnoticed job in midfield, but I'd agree, Shinnie and McLean are the better pairing.

I'd rather have them with Christie in the hole ( if he was to re-sign).

Given we will also have Tansey and O'Connor who can fill in the DM role then we will be fine without Jack.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Celtic will only loan players to top six clubs once the league is won in January

stevie.nolan.5

I know I'll get stick for this but wee temps tore Dundee apart. Dunno why we didn't go for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'll get stick for this but wee temps tore Dundee apart. Dunno why we didn't go for him.

Not going to disagree.

There is a vociferous David Templeton Haters Club on here, I can hear the knives getting sharpened. He went to Rangers you know.

how much would hamilton want for him

Celtic will only loan players to top six clubs once the league is won in January

I seriously doubt that....for one anyone they loan out can't play against them and they know they are streets ahead of the rest with the gulf only set to get wider next season. If Rodgers signs a couple of high quality (for SPFL level anyway) attacking players with the CL in mind there is every chance he'll loan the likes of Christie out again. If Christie isn't going to get a chance at Celtic I'm sure he'll be more than happy to play for McInnes again he has loved his spell here. But I do think Christie has now earned to chance to battle the likes of McGregor, Armstrong and Rogic for a starting spot the boy is quality two great goals again today. But like I said if Rodgers signs another couple of players it might open the door for another potential loan.

Jack does a very good, often unnoticed job in midfield, but I'd agree, Shinnie and McLean are the better pairing.

I'd rather have them with Christie in the hole ( if he was to re-sign).

Given we will also have Tansey and O'Connor who can fill in the DM role then we will be fine without Jack.

Jack is a good player don't get me wrong but I don't think we'll miss him. We will miss McGinn far more and obviously the likes of Hayes, Rooney, Shinnie, Logan, Lewis and McLean if we were to lose them. He may be the official captain but anyone who watches Aberdeen knows that the real captain and leader on the pitch is Shinnie.

IveSeenTheLight

Good point, but if they are to sign another quality player or two, he may be considered surpluss to requirements.

Long shot I know, but maybe a deal could be made.

Conor McGrandles (ex Falkirk) has signed a pre contract to go to MK Dons from Norwich

Norwich never worked for him and was on loan at Falkirk when suffered a horrible (double?) leg break

Article read to confirm praised Neilson so would imagine (potentially) he could have been heading to us had Neilson not left

rudi must stay

Griezmann to Man Utd deals on according to the spanish papers. They have also apparently agreed a fee for James Rodriguez, they could be good next season with those two

Well done Hamilton

Interesting Templeton saying Rangers failed to diagnose his knee injury but got it resolved privately

Plays like he did on Saturday consistently he'll be interesting bigger teams

Bazzas right boot

Good point, but if they are to sign another quality player or two, he may be considered surpluss to requirements.

Long shot I know, but maybe a deal could be made.

If they sign another 2/3 players of real quality, Player like Christie will need to move or go on loan to get 1st team football.

Christie, SMS, Allan, a couple of their defenders I forget and in all honesty I can see players like forest and Griffiths being added to that list if they buy another 2/3 players.

I don't think Celtic will care about loaning Aberdeen players, in all honesty lending say you a couple or us a couple of players will likely hurt Rangers more than them.

My wish list is Christie, GMS, McGinn, Ohalloran and Gauld. Throw in McGregor , Berra and Boyce  and the Morton LB and I'll be one happy chappy!

Seriously , tho, some of the Celtic squad players will have a choice money v first team football.

jamboinglasgow

Griezmann to Man Utd deals on according to the spanish papers. They have also apparently agreed a fee for James Rodriguez, they could be good next season with those two

Seen a few journalists say that actually Man Utd are not interested at all in James Rodriguez, its Real Madrid who are putting it out that Utd are as they hope that they can get other clubs interested.

Griezmann would be a cracking signing, Neymar is being linked with Man Utd more last few days as his Dad has apparntently advised him to move to the Premier league so he can be the main man rather than in Messi's shadow at Barca.

Seen a few journalists say that actually Man Utd are not interested at all in James Rodriguez, its Real Madrid who are putting it out that Utd are as they hope that they can get other clubs interested.

Griezmann would be a cracking signing, Neymar is being linked with Man Utd more last few days as his Dad has apparntently advised him to move to the Premier league so he can be the main man rather than in Messi's shadow at Barca.

A few journalists putting it out that the James story is from the Sky News / Skybet tag team.

Decent money to be made on transfer betting

rudi must stay

If they got Neymar that would be an outrageous signing

jamboinglasgow

If they got Neymar that would be an outrageous signing

Man Utd could really build a strong team, and they do have the finances to do it (provide the Glaziers allow it.) Neymar, Griezman, Pogba in the same team would look cracking.

Bazzas right boot

Man Utd could really build a strong team, and they do have the finances to do it (provide the Glaziers allow it.) Neymar, Griezman, Pogba in the same team would look cracking.

Build, buy would be an apt word.

Manager would still make them defensive torturous watch

DxB Hearts

Same old BBC gossip column chat - every year there's two dozen super stars linked with a move to England and there will probably only be 1 or 2 big moves.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Archived