The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

Rangers stepping up the signings..another one arrives

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/rangers-target-eduardo-herrera-arrives-10561260

Eduardo Herrera touched down in Glasgow this evening after jetting in to seal a ?1.5m move to Rangers .

The Mexican ace flew in from Cardiff after attending Saturday night?s Champions League Final ? and Portuguese pair Fabio Cardoso and Dalcio are set to arrive behind him.

For a team that's going bust they are still spending money

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rudi must stay

Rangers stepping up the signings..another one arrives

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/rangers-target-eduardo-herrera-arrives-10561260

Eduardo Herrera touched down in Glasgow this evening after jetting in to seal a ?1.5m move to Rangers .

The Mexican ace flew in from Cardiff after attending Saturday night?s Champions League Final ? and Portuguese pair Fabio Cardoso and Dalcio are set to arrive behind him.

For a team that's going bust they are still spending money

Complete unknowns though. Pena looks very average and has a very average CV, not convinced or worried about any of their signings in all honesty. The Aberdeen man will probably be their most successful buy

Bridge of Djoum

As already pointed out, Ambrose is a good defender, especially at this level in scotland. He just so happens to have a bombscare moment in him every few games.

Kinda like saying, ''I'm a great driver, but every few weeks I lose concentration for a second and cause carnage''.

Lucille's Thirsty

Complete unknowns though. Pena looks very average and has a very average CV, not convinced or worried about any of their signings in all honesty. The Aberdeen man will probably be their most successful buy

I'd love Hearts to be able to spend ?1.5M put it that way mate.

Bridge of Djoum

I can't see Rodgers after Hayes mate he's got a lot of contacts down south if he can't get Roberts on another loan,Liverpool rejected an approach from Rodgers for a kid called Wilson.

Harry Wilson. Young Welsh wide player.

...a bit disco

Harry Wilson. Young Welsh wide player.

Bit of a gamble.

Just runs about noising up opponents while shouting "'Mon then boyo".

Bridge of Djoum

Bit of a gamble.

Just runs about noising up opponents while shouting "'Mon then boyo".

Haha. Clever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamboRossi79

Surely neither should get a work permit based on their history unless they have dual nationality ?

jamboinglasgow

Celtic prepared to pay ?5M what a deal he's a terrific player!

Would be an unbelievable deal for Celtic. Man City paid ?12m for him when they signed him. You would have to think there is a big sell on fee in the deal with Celtic.

Easy for me to say but I don't reckon Portuguese/Mexican type players will do well in the SPL.

Technical ability no doubt but generally lightweight and there is the conditions and anti-football in Scotland

I want to know how they are going to pay for them, think it is significant that they are going for foreign players as in my opinion, clubs here would want all transfer monies paid in full.

vegas-voss

The striker Dalcio has scored 0 goals at senior level for Belenenses and 2 in 36 games for Benfica B.

Bazzas right boot

Kinda like saying, ''I'm a great driver, but every few weeks I lose concentration for a second and cause carnage''.

It's not but, Football has many levels.

Ambrose is a poorer player for his brain farts, it's why he can't get a game for Celtic, but will for a lesser club.

Generally how Football works. He's a good player at this level.

Can't really think of one spl player who doesn't **** up now and then.

HeartOfWestLothian

I want to know how they are going to pay for them, think it is significant that they are going for foreign players as in my opinion, clubs here would want all transfer monies paid in full.

They're signing foreign players because they have a foreign manager who knows them.

Most managers sign players they know or are familiar with. Let's stop with the daft conspiracies.

Bridge of Djoum

I was kidding mate, but you're right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pena was bought by his current club for $8m a year and a half ago and Herrera is a Mexican (18th in FIFA world rankings) international with 7 caps since 2015. They can't be bad.

Jambo 4 Ever

Had we signed them, you wouldn;t be saying that though

Morgaro Gomis

It has to be said that the boy Herrera has quite a frightening goal scoring record if Wiki is to be believed.

The Internet

It has to be said that the boy Herrera has quite a frightening goal scoring record if Wiki is to be believed.

Noticed that too :lol: Think it's been edited though, looked on transfermarkt and it's not nearly as impressive.

Morgaro Gomis

Noticed that too :lol: Think it's been edited though, looked on transfermarkt and it's not nearly as impressive.

Did the same as you after I posted. Has roughly a 1 in 3 average, which isn't the worst, but nowhere near what Wiki has him at!

Rudolf's Mate

I'm another that thinks Borini is pish. Needs 5-6 chances to get 1 on target.

Did the same as you after I posted. Has roughly a 1 in 3 average, which isn't the worst, but nowhere near what Wiki has him at!

Mexican league could be nicknamed the Rocky league. No defense

Prince Buaben

I'm another that thinks Borini is pish. Needs 5-6 chances to get 1 on target.

?6m... 

CRWJambo1991

David Goodwillie extends his deal with Clyde for another two years.

I know nobody will take a gamble on him but he's very good for that level

Rudolf's Mate

?6m... 

In EPL terms that's cheap but he's nowhere near a ?6m SPFL player. Griffith's is a far better player imo.

Prince Buaben

In EPL terms that's cheap but he's nowhere near a ?6m SPFL player. Griffith's is a far better player imo.

It is cheap.. but ?6m in the SPFL isn't and that is just the start of it.. 

I thought the ?3.5 they spent on Sinclair last season was a fair amount.

?6 for Borini..

They are going to sell Dembele for something daft then have that to spend. Be fun trying to lay a glove on them next season 

Pena was bought by his current club for $8m a year and a half ago and Herrera is a Mexican (18th in FIFA world rankings) international with 7 caps since 2015. They can't be bad.

rafael scheidt had played 3 games for brazil and celtic signed him for ?5M, so the stats you show do not guarantee a good player

?6 for Borini..

They are going to sell Dembele for something daft then have that to spend. Be fun trying to lay a glove on them next season 

Not really, they are expecting ?11m from Van Dijks imminent sale. 

rafael scheidt had played 3 games for brazil and celtic signed him for ?5M, so the stats you show do not guarantee a good player

They gambled on him though, the sevco boy is known to the manager. 

Lucille's Thirsty

Not really, they are expecting ?11m from Van Dijks imminent sale.

Do you know what Celtic sell on fee was like what percentage?

Southampton are supposedly now saying that they want ?70M which is dreaming IMO he's world class but that's obscene for a CB.

I think the eventual fee for Van Dijk will be between ?45M - ?50M.

vegas-voss

Pena also won all those caps in 2015 I'm sure.Thats why the work permit is needed

Do you know what Celtic sell on fee was like what percentage?

Southampton are supposedly now saying that they want ?70M which is dreaming IMO he's world class but that's obscene for a CB.

I think the eventual fee for Van Dijk will be between ?45M - ?50M.

Seen ?11m for 60 that's about it sorry mate.

Heartsmad1874

Celtic in advanced talks to sign Patrick Roberts on a permanent basis.

No danger will City be willing to sell him for less than half what they paid for him.

DxB Hearts

No danger will City be willing to sell him for less than half what they paid for him.

At that price I'm absolutely amazed that no other premiership sides are looking at him. Great player, young, English and has picked up a good bit of experience already.

5 mil is pocket change for these teams.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lucille's Thirsty

At that price I'm absolutely amazed that no other premiership sides are looking at him. Great player, young, English and has picked up a good bit of experience already.

When City want rid of a player they don't care how much they can get for him IMO.

I can't remember Man C getting a big transfer for one of their unwanted players unless someone can tell me,Roberts needs to think about his career,it's great at City lovely training ground but how many minutes will he get playing for them even if it's in the league cup.

I hate Celtic as much as the next person but playing for Celtic in CL in front on 60K while starting getting goals recognition winning trophies what looks like every season.

It would surely make the lad think twice put it that way.

the general

I think City want a buy back / sell on clause deal

***** they may be, its quite ridiculous how well Celtic are positioned financially.yes all the negatives will be throw in there, but bottom line is they have a well run ship.

They will if there's a buy back clause for the ?12m plus a percentage of the next sale. City are close with Celtic these days (sickening) and I can't see it stopping any time soon. They would rather deal with them than flog him to a rival.

***** they may be, its quite ridiculous how well Celtic are positioned financially.yes all the negatives will be throw in there, but bottom line is they have a well run ship.

Them and Hibs are the only two clubs who have massively benefited from rangers dying. If only Romanov came in ten years later.

Lucille's Thirsty

Liverpool are set to sign Virgil Van Dijk for ?44M plus ?8M add ons that is a terrific signing for Liverpool beating off City and Chelsea to get him.

They will if there's a buy back clause for the ?12m plus a percentage of the next sale. City are close with Celtic these days (sickening) and I can't see it stopping any time soon. They would rather deal with them than flog him to a rival.

He only cost City a couple of million rising up to 12 after add ons,which I imagine would not be implemented in this case.

5 million is a poor price for him though.

RustyRightPeg

Liverpool are set to sign Virgil Van Dijk for ?44M plus ?8M add ons that is a terrific signing for Liverpool beating off City and Chelsea to get him.

Statement of intent from Mr Klopp & Co would appear.

Lucille's Thirsty

Celtic are going to receive ?6M if Van Dijks move to Liverpool goes through and as Man C are after ?12M for Roberts that sort of windfall could guarantee them a good offer for Roberts.

How on earth are any Scottish clubs supposed to compete?

Rudolf's Mate

?6 for Borini..

Sinclair was a great piece of business for that price. Whilst they've got the cash, I'd love them to spunk silly money on Borini as it would mean they're unlikely to get another decent player in that position.

Bridge of Djoum

:oohmatron:

Livvyjambo

When City want rid of a player they don't care how much they can get for him IMO.

I can't remember Man C getting a big transfer for one of their unwanted players unless someone can tell me,Roberts needs to think about his career,it's great at City lovely training ground but how many minutes will he get playing for them even if it's in the league cup.

I hate Celtic as much as the next person but playing for Celtic in CL in front on 60K while starting getting goals recognition winning trophies what looks like every season.

It would surely make the lad think twice put it that way.

In a tin pot league . He needs to test himself

In a tin pot league . He needs to test himself

He'd be better going to a Hull or Leicester than staying at Celtic.

Still the piss easy cups will be stroking his ego something stupid.

Lucille's Thirsty

He'd be better going to a Hull or Leicester than staying at Celtic.

Still the piss easy cups will be stroking his ego something stupid.

He's seem that kind of character IMO.

Archived