The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

RustyRightPeg

How many games has he played over the last three seasons?

The fee could make or break this. Wonder how much Celtic value him at? Over a mil? There's a player in there as we seen at Dundee Utd. Having said that, watched him play against St Mirren earlier this season on the Tele and he looked a shadow of his former self, probably down to confidence & match fitness issues.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six games for his country's Under-20s? How can this guy possibly get a work permit (or have the rules changed? Didn't you need to be an established international?)

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/alfredo-morelos-arrives-in-scotland-ahead-of-rangers-switch-1-4473173

There's also a temporary worker route available whereby you don't need to have played in internationals. As long as you will contribute at the highest level of the sport in the country.

Probably how Celtic were allowed to sign Eboue.

With hindsight they shouldn't have been allowed to since he's hardly kicked a ball

Lucille's Thirsty

Hibs after Greg Stewart and Louis Moult.

While we stand still.

The season starts in over a month.

While we stand still.

The season starts in over a month.

And we start back training in a couple of days. I was hoping that for once we might actually get our business done early and get our new players in to meet their team-mates and get a good pre-season in.

Time yet I suppose but it's a bit disconcerting when other teams are doing their bit and there appears to be nothing happening with us so far.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

"While we stand still" :lol:

Just because we haven't signed 10 players already doesn't mean we aren't working on deals!

Bazzas right boot

A small part of me wants to see the meltdown if Hibs get those two.

Jesus, the new server will explode.

Alfredo MORELOS flown in to sign for sevco...what a cracking last name for them :rofl:  :rofl:

RustyRightPeg

Everton agreed a ?30M fee for Sunderland Keeper Jordan Pickford. Stupid amount of cash, English market inflation setting in already.

Nookie Bear

Everton agreed a ?30M fee for Sunderland Keeper Jordan Pickford. Stupid amount of cash, English market inflation setting in already.

?30m for back up for Stekelenburg?

Morgaro Gomis

End of the week. Terms have been agreed.

Disappointing, that is one which I think is a great signing. Most of Rangers business has been on paper but could equally flop from not knowing the league, Dorrans should hit the ground running unfortunately.

RustyRightPeg

?30m for back up for Stekelenburg?

?18M up front & ?12M in performance related guarantees.

Disappointing, that is one which I think is a great signing. Most of Rangers business has been on paper but could equally flop from not knowing the league, Dorrans should hit the ground running unfortunately.

Yeah I agree, makes you wonder where Jamie fits in.

Motherwell sign some dude called Andy Rose from Coventry. 

Jambo 4 Ever

No way will we catch Rangers next season unfortunately

Morgaro Gomis

No way will we catch Rangers next season unfortunately

Certainly looks that way, the big hope is that with so many foreigners being signed they may not settle quickly, or at all. On paper it looks like they're doing good business though.

Certainly looks that way, the big hope is that with so many foreigners being signed they may not settle quickly, or at all. On paper it looks like they're doing good business though.

Especially when they are selling the likes of Garner back down south with very little loss.

I wonder where Barry McKay will end up. 

maroonlegions

Where are they getting the money, that Rangers thread should just close down.

Heartsmad1874

How anyone can say they'll have a good season because they've signed foreign nobodies is baffling :rofl:

How anyone can say they'll have a good season because they've signed foreign nobodies is baffling :rofl:

Bruno Alves and Dorrans are most certainly not nobodies. 

Heartsmad1874

Bruno Alves and Dorrans are most certainly not nobodies.

Neither were Barton and Kranjcar and how are they doing?

They're making solid signings to finish second, I agree.

Especially when they are selling the likes of Garner back down south with very little loss.

An ?800,000 loss is pretty substantial.

Neither were Barton and Kranjcar and how are they doing?

So based on that every player that every club signs may or may not lead to them having a good team then. :lol: 

They're making solid signings to finish second, I agree.

An ?800,000 loss is pretty substantial.

?500k max.  I hope they lose as much as possible mind. 

Heartsmad1874

So based on that every player that every club signs may or may not lead to them having a good team then. :lol:

No, Just signing have been's doesn't necessarily make them a good signing

Nani next for Rangers apparently. He would do very well in the SPL

Contract doesn't end at valencia until 2019, I smell shite

No, Just signing have been's doesn't necessarily make them a good signing

More chance of them being good than your average joe the rest of Scotland bar Celtic sign.

Nani next for Rangers apparently. He would do very well in the SPL

Erm nah. They've signed Bruno Alves and folk are just taking it too far linking them with every Portuguese player you can think of, most of their signings will be diddy.

Only a matter of time until Quaresma is linked imo.

Oh aye, I'll throw big Hugo Almeida's hat in the ring for a laugh.

Hibs to sign Polish goalkeeper.................he didn't take the wrong turn out of the airport did he ?

Hibs are today on the verge of completing a deal for young Polish goalkeeper Maciej D?browski.

Pedro Caixinha has banished Harry Forrester from Rangers? training ground and warned the Englishman there?s little point in him ever coming back

Forrester was told to pack his kitbag moments after a workout with Caixinha?s new-look squad on Sunday and ordered to stay away from the Auchenhowie complex for the next two weeks

And before leaving the stunned 26-year-old midfielder was advised to make the most of his spare time by using it to find another club

Pedro Caixinha has banished Harry Forrester from Rangers? training ground and warned the Englishman there?s little point in him ever coming back

Forrester was told to pack his kitbag moments after a workout with Caixinha?s new-look squad on Sunday and ordered to stay away from the Auchenhowie complex for the next two weeks

And before leaving the stunned 26-year-old midfielder was advised to make the most of his spare time by using it to find another club

I'd take him on ability. I don't know him that well otherwise. From what I seen in some of the games he's played he has an eye for a pass and can score goals.

If we're looking for an attacking midfielder we could do and have done worse.

Bauld, on 14 Jun 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:Bauld, on 14 Jun 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

I'd take him on ability. I don't know him that well otherwise. From what I seen in some of the games he's played he has an eye for a pass and can score goals.

If we're looking for an attacking midfielder we could do and have done worse.

Aint seen a lot of him,he signed a 3 year deal in 2016 so don't know if they'd want cash or release him for free

Aint seen a lot of him,he signed a 3 year deal in 2016 so don't know if they'd want cash or release him for free

They've kinda scuppered any hope of a fee. Blatantly kicking him out of the club isn't a good way to start a negotiation. They can't exactly say they won't accept the money because they would rather keep him.

Bauld, on 14 Jun 2017 - 09:47 AM, said:

They've kinda scuppered any hope of a fee. Blatantly kicking him out of the club isn't a good way to start a negotiation. They can't exactly say they won't accept the money because they would rather keep him.

:2thumbsup:

In effect, then, he's been sacked. If this had happened at Hearts a few years ago the player's union would have been all over it but I don't expect we'll hear a peep from Fraser Wishart on this one.

In effect, then, he's been sacked. If this had happened at Hearts a few years ago the player's union would have been all over it but I don't expect we'll hear a peep from Fraser Wishart on this one.

correct, am sure this aint the first time Forrester has had some kinda fall out with them

Steven Whittacker to sign for Hibs on BBC and Sun today.

Thought we had him tied up!

Steven Whittacker to sign for Hibs on BBC and Sun today.

Thought we had him tied up!

Who said that, it's been made clear he's going to Hibs for weeks now, I mentioned it on the other thread ages ago.

Archived