The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

10% apparently

feck sake, if thats the case they wont really feel a huge blow if the drop out the CL.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucille's Thirsty

Poorer the other Scottish clubs get the richer those mutants get.

IveSeenTheLight

feck sake, if thats the case they wont really feel a huge blow if the drop out the CL.

It will just mean Rogers can get another ?3 million pound player in and give us ?1.5 million for Hayes

CRWJambo1991

I would have loved him to have signed for us. Very good player.

Agree but 10k a week I've heard he's on

Prince Buaben

Darren Fletcher signing for Stoke on a 2 year deal.

Victor Lindelof may finally be line to seal a transfer to Manchester United for a fee worth around ?35m, according to Portuguese newspaper Record.

Yaya Toure, he of the birthday cake has signed a new contract with Man City.

One year. The only one of the out of contract players to stay.

Good decision by Pep.

Twitter all over Kenny McLean from Aberdeen to Rangers? There's a picture of him in a Rangers top on the way to an American Rangers fans do. Could be shite, might be somethin in it?

Although to be fair twitter is also saying QPR are ready to bid ?1 million for him so who knows...

Liverpool in talks to sign Mohamed Salah......he had an excellent season for Roma 2016/17.

Liverpool have failed with their opening bid of ?28million to sign Mohamed Salah from AS Roma.

It emerged in Italy on Thursday night that Liverpool?s first bid has been rebuffed and nobody within Anfield would comment on the development.

Salah, though, is high on Liverpool?s wanted list this summer and negotiations are expected to continue, with the player keen to return to the Premier League.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4564112/Liverpool-28m-bid-Mohamed-Salah-rejected-Roma.html#ixzz4immwc0uH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Internet

This Mbappe saga is going to run and run all summer I reckon. Talk of Arsenal offering ?100m now which blatantly won't happen.

Liverpool in talks to sign Mohamed Salah......he had an excellent season for Roma 2016/17.

Liverpool have failed with their opening bid of ?28million to sign Mohamed Salah from AS Roma.

It emerged in Italy on Thursday night that Liverpool?s first bid has been rebuffed and nobody within Anfield would comment on the development.

Salah, though, is high on Liverpool?s wanted list this summer and negotiations are expected to continue, with the player keen to return to the Premier League.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4564112/Liverpool-28m-bid-Mohamed-Salah-rejected-Roma.html#ixzz4immwc0uH

Quality player, who never really got much of a chance at Chelsea.

Hayes to Celtic tomorrow. Andrew Shinnie to Aberdeen or us from the same person. Have to wait and see.

Lucille's Thirsty

It will just mean Rogers can get another ?3 million pound player in and give us ?1.5 million for Hayes

I can't see Rodgers after Hayes mate he's got a lot of contacts down south if he can't get Roberts on another loan,Liverpool rejected an approach from Rodgers for a kid called Wilson.

Lucille's Thirsty

Liverpool are after some class players too Virgil Van Dijk,Naby Keita,Mohamed Salah and a left back I believe Ryan Sessegnon has chosen Spurs if rumours are too be correct.

Watt-Zeefuik

Hayes to Celtic tomorrow. Andrew Shinnie to Aberdeen or us from the same person. Have to wait and see.

Andrew wouldn't be a bad signing by any means but when I read "Shinnie" next to "Aberdeen" I was thinking it was Graham possibly coming to us and I nearly wet myself. 

Ah, back to earth.

Lucille's Thirsty

Clichy for Liverpool to solve their left back problem.

Milner would do a better job than Clichy.

No chance.

Milner would do a better job than Clichy.

No chance.

they should go for andy robertson

Morgaro Gomis

Andrew Shinnie is a very good player.

Not saying he wouldn't be good for us, but all the Hibs fans I know thought he was shite for them and were delighted when they found out he wasn't getting kept on.

Based on that, I wouldn't want him.

Lucille's Thirsty

they should go for andy robertson

Liverpool are interested in the Fulham LB Ryan Sessegnon but I believe from reports that he has chosen to go to Spurs.

You couldn't do much worse that go after Kieran Tierney?

Sky sports reporting Hayes is close to joining Celtic...

Aye, because losing McGinn, Taylor and Jack wasn't enough. Hayes serves no purpose for Celtic outside weakening a rival, he's 29 and a winger so the only way is down. I thought Celtic were wanting to try and blend quality European youth into their team anyway? Signing a 29 year old journeyman when they have an 'invincible' team is ridiculous.

Interesting how the huns continue to gain from this.

Aye, because losing McGinn, Taylor and Jack wasn't enough. Hayes serves no purpose for Celtic outside weakening a rival, he's 29 and a winger so the only way is down. I thought Celtic were wanting to try and blend quality European youth into their team anyway? Signing a 29 year old journeyman when they have an 'invincible' team is ridiculous.

To be fair hes been one of the best non-celtic players for a few years now and if Roberts doesn't stay then hes a ready made replacement/squad player at worst. It is annoying all the same but they have been doing it for years.

chester copperpot

Liverpool are interested in the Fulham LB Ryan Sessegnon but I believe from reports that he has chosen to go to Spurs.

You couldn't do much worse that go after Kieran Tierney?

I would love Tierney at LFC but there's a huge talk of Man Utd contacting Celtic about his availability. I think Celtics resolve is seriously going to be tested with Tierney this summer.

In fact, I know initial contact has been made. Celtic know his worth though. Not sure of figures but I am guessing transfer record for Scotland

JamboRossi79

Carlos Pena to sevco

No chance this guy should get a work permit but we all know what will happen

Motherwell sign a random from Coventry who was on loan at rangers a couple years back.

Bigirimana is a decent player who has been beset with injuries

Was at Coventry originally then went to Newcastle (then rangers) the back to Coventry

Relative coup for them I'd say

Also signed Alex Fisher from Inverness

Who has had 11 teams already in his career at 26! Mental

CRWJambo1991

Liam Boyce is genuinely class by the way.

County will do very well to hold onto him over the summer, just scored for Northern Ireland

Liam Boyce is genuinely class by the way.

County will do very well to hold onto him over the summer, just scored for Northern Ireland

Na, came from NI league (Cliftonville?) which is not great standard, maybe even semi pro. Not good enough for SPL.

I think it's the usual "I need a bigger squad for Champions League"

Though just maybe they do like to weaken the opposition

See one of Newcastle to Rangers loanees has joined Motherwell.

Gael Bigirimana

Think he might have been injured at Rangers - never played.

Lucille's Thirsty

I would love Tierney at LFC but there's a huge talk of Man Utd contacting Celtic about his availability. I think Celtics resolve is seriously going to be tested with Tierney this summer.

In fact, I know initial contact has been made. Celtic know his worth though. Not sure of figures but I am guessing transfer record for Scotland

Celtic will be looking for ?15M - ?20M for Tierney IMO.

Celtic did have an offer for a kid called Wilson at Liverpool rejected maybe a cash plus players thing if Liverpool don't want to spend that much.

If Liverpool are to challenge for the PL next year you can't have Milner at left back that's for sure good player but he's not a LB.

Liverpool are after some class players too Virgil Van Dijk,Naby Keita,Mohamed Salah and a left back I believe Ryan Sessegnon has chosen Spurs if rumours are too be correct.

Seemingly Chelsea and City offered 50,000 a week more in wages for Van Dijk than Liverpool have.

I think it's the usual "I need a bigger squad for Champions League"

Though just maybe they do like to weaken the opposition

No chance are Celtic trying to weaken Aberdeen. Aberdeen finished a mile behind them and their squad has now been decimated, they will be absolutely nowhere near Celtic next season and I doubt Celtic will be giving them a second thought

Celtic will be looking for ?15M - ?20M for Tierney IMO.

Celtic did have an offer for a kid called Wilson at Liverpool rejected maybe a cash plus players thing if Liverpool don't want to spend that much.

If Liverpool are to challenge for the PL next year you can't have Milner at left back that's for sure good player but he's not a LB.

Not a chance in hell will Celtic get ?15m for an untested Scottish defender ffs

They might in this case.

5a34de11bac74b8e4b9928eab0b070e0.jpg

I dint have twitter, nor the pic, but I was told similar trending was in the fact CL was seen coming out of Ibrox on Thursday. A JW discussion? Maybe we could do a swap ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's every chance Celtic will get considerably more than that!

He's far and away Scotland's most talented footballer and has everything needed to play for a top team in any major league in Europe. At 20 y-o (on Monday) he has the world, quite literally, at his feet. 

The Internet

Had a Hibs fan try and tell me John McGinn is better than Tierney the other day.

Archived