Online Dating

Салатные палочки

Greedy_Jambo

I'm dipping my "toe" in every now and then but I got what I needed initially and I can't be arsed with the hassle of it truth be told. Running and other stuff has definitely taken over again as higher priorities

I know what you're saying.

The whole chatting up/ getting to know thing gets a bit repetitive after a while.

I've found myself literally telling girls that I can't be arsed with small talk anymore and I'm no even bothered if they like it or not lol

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

I myself have noticed there are a lot of fairly attractive divorcees out there. If that's your thing.

If there's any going spare pass them on...haha!

Der Kaiser

I myself have noticed there are a lot of fairly attractive divorcees out there. If that's your thing.

And I thought my ex was on Tinder.....

;)

Going to all this bother to get a burd and then looking for a 'get out' almost immediately. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Craig Gordons Gloves

I'm blaming this thread for the fact that every single time i log onto JKB the ads on it are either for "THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL DATING WEBSITE" or "Plenty of Fish 40+" because i haven't searched for a dating site or been on one in my puff. 

I'm blaming this thread for the fact that every single time i log onto JKB the ads on it are either for "THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL DATING WEBSITE" or "Plenty of Fish 40+" because i haven't searched for a dating site or been on one in my puff.

I've got one inviting me to "explore Japanese women" .

I know the dating scene has changed since my day but I didn't realise you needed a gps, machete and binoculars

Top tip for all the online daters, once you have the girls phone number you can copy and paste it into Facebook and it brings up their profile. This allows you to look at more photos so you can actually get a better look at who your talking to. I found this out the hard way after meeting a few girls that looked nothing like their dating profiles.

:thumbsup:

Tommy Brown

I've got one inviting me to "explore Japanese women" .

I know the dating scene has changed since my day but I didn't realise you needed a gps, machete and binoculars

I am in my 50's, only added the GPS since my days.

Machete and binoculars were always needed. :smile:

Edited by Tommy Brown

• 1 month later...
Auld Reekin'

...---...   

SwindonJambo

...---...

[/..quote]

.-.. --- .-..

Are you ex Services types communicating in Morse Code perchance ;) ?

Edited by SwindonJambo

indianajones

.. ...- . / .... .- -.. / ... ..- -.-. -.-. . ... ... / --- -. / - .. -. -.. . .-. .-.-.- / --. --- - - .- / ... -- .- ... .... / - .... . -- / .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.-

• 2 weeks later...

This needs a proper bump !!

What's the latest then . Have any posters remains been uncovered yet ?

John Findlay

.. ...- . / .... .- -.. / ... ..- -.-. -.-. . ... ... / --- -. / - .. -. -.. . .-. .-.-.- / --. --- - - .- / ... -- .- ... .... / - .... . -- / .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.-

You've had success on tinder and you've got to smash them all. Well done you.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Right I need advice, I've been texting a girl I worked with and it's all flirty sexual banter, I dunno how to move it forward

She's well out my league aswell

Edited by Alwayssunnyingorgie

Riddley Walker

Right I need advice, I've been texting a girl I worked with and it's all flirty sexual banter, I dunno how to move it forward

Snapchat her a close-up of your arsehole. Girls love that kind of stuff.

No ones out of anyone's league.... Girls like to be complimented, its a girl thing... If you know she likes music, ask her out... If she says she has a boyfriend...well, you know where you are.... Good luck mate

Alwayssunnyingorgie

I gave her a lift home tonight and she said she would send me a pic of her tits if I sent one of the beast. She asked me to go out but her pal is coming aswell, I dunno if she's being nice and having or laugh or she's interested.

I gave her a lift home tonight and she said she would send me a pic of her tits if I sent one of the beast. She asked me to go out but her pal is coming aswell, I dunno if she's being nice and having or laugh or she's interested.

Sounds like you're on for a BOGOF. Can't argue with that...

Alwayssunnyingorgie

This thread could get interesting again...

She's drinking tonight so texts are slowing up.

Just now :D if she's really drunk I'm gonna go for it.

Gonna go for it as in take a picture of your Johnson Steele?

Just ask her man . Worst that could happen is you get pied . Least you know where you stand . Just don't let it bother you if it does. Birds hate it when your not arsed !!

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Gonna go for it as in take a picture of your Johnson Steele?

Yes, I'm gonna zoom in and have the virgin remote in the shot but behind to give the appearance of it being huge.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Just ask her man . Worst that could happen is you get pied . Least you know where you stand . Just don't let it bother you if it does. Birds hate it when your not arsed !!

I'm a pussy haha, I dunno how to ask

I'm a pussy haha, I dunno how to ask

No need mate . Just say "Look we obviously get on and have a bit banter so if your up for doing summit in the evening next week I'd like to take you out? "

Here's the motivation! "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". Wayne Gretzky

Go get her man

Alwayssunnyingorgie

I asked her to come for a drink she said no :(, she said she had to much last night,I think that's a polite piss off.

I asked her to come for a drink she said no :(, she said she had to much last night,I think that's a polite piss off.

Ah shit times . Fair dos . Now chin her off . If she's interested she'll be back . If not .NEXT . If your not on POF already get on it . But don't waste your time on summit pointless . Believe me!!

Greedy_Jambo

I met a lassie who was still married the other week there...

"Separated"

Just didn't sit well with me and she was acting kinda weird.

Fair to say that I'll no be seeing her again.

Brick where are you??  Someone with your recent expertise is required to give Alwayssunnyingorgie a wee pep talk.  

That night?

"Separated"

Sounds innocuous ! Best avoided !

Met a woman couple months back ! And instantly I started getting the crazy vibe off her . That was the only date aswell !

Harry Potter

Snapchat her a close-up of your arsehole. Girls love that kind of stuff.

Ha Ha must be a job taking the pic surely.

Harry Potter

Least she never said she was washing her hair, had that one years ago, honestly, you could not make it up, 

i did say i would wash it for her, never worked.

as in for a drink last night? she might have been still feeling the affects from the night before and didnt fancy the whole going on a date thing still hungover?

dont give up because from what you've told us so far seems she could be there for the taking :thumbsup:

Alwayssunnyingorgie

as in for a drink last night? she might have been still feeling the affects from the night before and didnt fancy the whole going on a date thing still hungover?

dont give up because from what you've told us so far seems she could be there for the taking :thumbsup:

Yeah I ment for lastnight, I'm ment to be meeting them both at the weekend but I'm scared the ugly one has dibs :lol:

Yeah I ment for lastnight, I'm ment to be meeting them both at the weekend but I'm scared the ugly one has dibs :lol:

Just make sure to ride the ugly one from behind

"Separated"

I sincerely hope it's my "wife".

Aye, rough from the night before and already after ten.  Nae danger she was going round that night.

The hunt is still on :ruiner:

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Available for wingman duties :lol:

Done :lol:

She's got a decent body just from the neck up is bad.

Harry Potter

Few pints get that sorted, worked for me in the 80s, not a myth.

John Findlay

I've plenty paper bags you can have.

John Findlay

Few pints get that sorted, worked for me in the 80s, not a myth.

The term 10pints essence comes to mind.