Online Dating

Fitzroy Pointon

"Big tits"

With patter like that it's no wonder your wife left you.

Harsh but there is something to be learned from this post tbh

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Greedy_Jambo

"Big tits"

With patter like that it's no wonder your wife left you.

The patter was fine in the Context it was used. The girl brought up her big tits in the 1St place. I made a joke of it.

P.s She wasn't my wife and I never called her big tits.

Signed up to POF. Interesting times ahead...

Good man. Do Tinder as well. PoF was inhabited by quite a few who just wanted to chat for ages imo.. Get chatting and make sure you do a quick coffee date first..

Saves a load of hassle. Also be aware of no full body shot burds, usually porkers I've learnt by experience. Unless of course you like a bit meat on the bone.

Greedy_Jambo

I've had a lassie send me 4 pictures of her today scantily clad without any encouragement from me yet for some reason she's not that enthusiastic about meeting up. What's that all about?

And yes, it's definitely her. I've seen her facebook and I've got her on whatsapp.

Fitzroy Pointon

I've had a lassie send me 4 pictures of her today scantily clad without any encouragement from me yet for some reason she's not that enthusiastic about meeting up. What's that all about?

And yes, it's definitely her. I've seen her facebook and I've got her on whatsapp.

Attention seeking? Fishing for compliments? Who knows what goes through some of their heads.

Still though.....

:sweeet:

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Alwayssunnyingorgie

The patter was fine in the Context it was used. The girl brought up her big tits in the 1St place. I made a joke of it.

P.s She wasn't my wife and I never called her big tits.

Did she have wee tits?

You should show us

You simply must post them here.

Straightfromtheheart

Time to move on. Update your profile. Sit back and wait.

Straightfromtheheart

"Big tits"

With patter like that it's no wonder your wife left you.

they are massive tbf

Greedy_Jambo

Any updates from Greedy? What about Brick?

Took the day off work so I could drive a crazy amount of miles to see a lassie last night. I'm lying in her bed the now while she makes me breakfast!

Samuel Camazzola

Took the day off work so I could drive a crazy amount of miles to see a lassie last night. I'm lying in her bed the now while she makes me breakfast!

How crazy were the miles?

Are you coming back?

What's for breakfast?

Periscope?

Greedy_Jambo

How crazy were the miles?

Are you coming back?

What's for breakfast?

Periscope?

100 miles!

I'll be driving back after dinner cos I've got work in the morning!

Bacon and egg rolls!

Fitzroy Pointon

100 miles!

I'll be driving back after dinner cos I've got work in the morning!

Bacon and egg rolls!

winning.gif

She's a keeper, making you breakfast.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

And I thought my wee drive out to Hopetoun beach for a wee late night knee trembler last week was a trek haha

Dogging?

Dogging?

Nope, she was from Boness and knew the area from her younger weed smoking days.

I never had a clue where I was going, so she picked me up from south queensferry.

Knee trembler over the bonnet, shared joint, then another over the back seats.

Having a panorama of the bridges during it all was a new experience.

Ah, tinder.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Nope, she was from Boness and knew the area from her younger weed smoking days.

I never had a clue where I was going, so she picked me up from south queensferry.

Knee trembler over the bonnet, shared joint, then another over the back seats.

Having a panorama of the bridges during it all was a new experience.

Ah, tinder.

You got in the car with a stranger you mad man :D

I need to get tinder

You got in the car with a stranger you mad man :D

I need to get tinder

Not sure why any singleton doesn't have it to be honest.

****ing thing deleted all my matches and my profile details the other week though, well pissed.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Not sure why any singleton doesn't have it to be honest.

******* thing deleted all my matches and my profile details the other week though, well pissed.

I've got a girlfriend but still want it, anyway to change the icon of a app to something like a game :D

I've got a girlfriend but still want it, anyway to change the icon of a app to something like a game :D

Hide it deep in a folder somewhere and turn off push notifications. Thank me later.

Hide it deep in a folder somewhere and turn off push notifications. Thank me later.

Sneak.

Who are we to judge young Locky?

Well, that was actually a stupid rhetorical question. After all, this is JKB, this is The Shed, and, more importantly, this is the Online Dating Thread.

Savage him.

:jjyay:

I only know such techniques because the bursd has me on a strict diet and that's where I hide my Just Eat app. Honest. :ninja: Edited by Locky

What's the plan if one of her single friends comes across your profile?

You'd be snookered. Thankfully I haven't done it.

The trick with hiding it in the folder I used to do in my previous relationship on an app but not a dating one. Not proud to admit I done it, but I was in a dead end relationship.

Greedy_Jambo

For anyone not having much luck on POF my advice is to relax and be patient! Don't get too down about it ect.

I go from not talking to anyone and thinking certain lassies aren't interested to having 2 or 3 messaging me at once.

They are very strange creatures!

Arthur Morgan

For anyone not having much luck on POF my advice is to relax and be patient! Don't get too down about it ect.

I go from not talking to anyone and thinking certain lassies aren't interested to having 2 or 3 messaging me at once.

They are very strange creatures!

Do you always approach them first or do some message you out of nowhere as well? I do have an account but don't use it much. With some of them it's like trying to get blood from a stone!

chester copperpot

Do you always approach them first or do some message you out of nowhere as well? I do have an account but don't use it much. With some of them it's like trying to get blood from a stone!

I have a wee tip that I used when I was trying to hump my way through the female population of East of Scotland.

I was getting nowhere with my profile being smart and witty, so I changed it to basically say that my kids were my priority (which they were) and I wasn't looking for someone to mess me around and treat me like dirt.

Because I had mentioned that if they couldn't understand my kids coming first the please don't contact me the messages started flowing immediately.

I nailed a separate bird every night for about 2 weeks in a row.

The mentioning kids come first bit totally changed my responses from me doing all the chasing to getting loads in my inbox.

jack D and coke

I was a bit shy messaging then first in the beginning but just message hunners and you can't go wrong. Any even semi decent bursd on these sites get bombarded by sleazy weirdos so you've just got to try make them laugh I found. Then Roberts yir fathers brother.

Greedy_Jambo

As Jack D said, message huners lol

Every lassie is different so what works for some might not work for others.

Try to say more than just "Hey,How's it going?" (Although that has actually got me my hole) lol.

Also, when you do get talking to someone, try not to be so honest that you tell them absolutely everything! Some things are better not said! Like your ex! Or your housing situation in my case!

I do get messaged from girls but mostly mingers or lassies that just want to talk forever. You get a far better quality of bursd if you do the work yourself.

Greedy_Jambo

Going to another bursds house in Glasgow the night. You should see the chebs on her! She's away to the shops to buy me beer the now lol

Going to another bursds house in Glasgow the night. You should see the chebs on her! She's away to the shops to buy me beer the now lol

You're right, we SHOULD see the "chebs" on her!!! Feel free to pm me a photie :whistling:

You're right, we SHOULD see the "chebs" on her!!! Feel free to pm me a photie :whistling:

Yer aboot then.

The weej! Long way to go for a pump but looking forward to updates.

Harry Potter

The weej! Long way to go for a pump but looking forward to updates.

I travelled to Derby once, was in love as well, ha ha.

Elias Henry Furst

I'm getting the impression greedy is over his ex.

Good job really as she's no doubt getting ridden like seabiscuit

:lol:

Fitzroy Pointon

:rofl:

He will stumble upon her profile one night and it will bring it all back to him.

:rofl:

He will stumble upon her profile one night and it will bring it all back to him.

It would be extremely humorous (for us) if they've both lied through their back teeth on their profiles and end up meeting up one night. :D

It would be extremely humorous (for us) if they've both lied through their back teeth on their profiles and end up meeting up one night. :D

:gok:

Greedy_Jambo

I wouldn't say I'm over my ex.

I've pumped 2 different bursds in a week and I still feel pretty shitty.

She's with someone else now and she's no really the getting pumped type. She'll be having a watching TV borefest with him.

chester copperpot

I wouldn't say I'm over my ex.

I've pumped 2 different bursds in a week and I still feel pretty shitty.

She's with someone else now and she's no really the getting pumped type. She'll be having a watching TV borefest with him.

She really winnae tho mate. She'll be getting pumped rotten.

Fitzroy Pointon

She really winnae tho mate. She'll be getting pumped rotten.

I'm picturing the cocaine up the bum scene from Wolf of Wall Street.

Greedy_Jambo

You obviously don't know her like I do lol.

He's even posted on his social media about waiting for her to come round only for her to fall asleep. He called her boring lol

chester copperpot

I'm picturing the cocaine up the bum scene from Wolf of Wall Street.

:gok: