Online Dating

Fitzroy Pointon

Elias Henry Furst

You obviously don't know her like I do lol.

He's even posted on his social media about waiting for her to come round only for her to fall asleep. He called her boring lol

Clearly a nudge nudge, wink wink, thing between them aimed at you mate.

She's no slept for days and that vagina you once loved now resembles a wizards sleeve.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Greedy_Jambo

Haa, aye, very good.

Doesnae really bother me what they get up to anyway. I had to come to terms with all that shit fairly quickly.

It's more the kids and house situation that's stressing me out.

chester copperpot

Haa, aye, very good.

Doesnae really bother me what they get up to anyway. I had to come to terms with all that shit fairly quickly.

It's more the kids and house situation that's stressing me out.

If you have him on Facebook does that mean he's one of your mates.

If so that's pretty shitty dating yet pals wife so soon after a break up

She really winnae tho mate. She'll be getting pumped rotten.

Why don't you just rub it in?

I could lend you a wooden spoon.

:lol:

chester copperpot

Why don't you just rub it in?

I could lend you a wooden spoon.

Say it as I see it mate.

Governor Tarkin

Haa, aye, very good.

That's the attitude.

You just keep passing yourself about like a bongo mag on a building site.

Like Peaches said - **** the pain away.

Sakes, she moved on quickly considering she said she wasn't with someone else.

Lying bitch Greedy, better off without.

Greedy_Jambo

Sakes, she moved on quickly considering she said she wasn't with someone else.

Lying bitch Greedy, better off without.

I know. She says she never once cheated on me but this guy was waiting in the wings. Obviously telling her to split up with me ect.

She was staying at his after the split and telling me she was at her mates.

She doesn't know that she's got a double agent in her ranks.

I know. She says she never once cheated on me but this guy was waiting in the wings. Obviously telling her to split up with me ect.

Definitely shite behaviour from her.

Not saying this will happen but there is a good chance in a few months once this guy gets bored of pumping her he will be gone then she will come running back to you saying she loves you and don't know why she ever left you

It's at this point you have to be strong and tell her to bold as would be so easy for you to say let's give this another chance

Greedy_Jambo

Not saying this will happen but there is a good chance in a few months once this guy gets bored of pumping her he will be gone then she will come running back to you saying she loves you and don't know why she ever left you

It's at this point you have to be strong and tell her to bold as would be so easy for you to say let's give this another chance

Aye, a few people have said there's a good chance it will go tits up.

She's making it all final though, wanting my stuff out the house ect. Acting like a cow for no reason.

It will all be too late if the shit hits the fan for her.

John Findlay

Aye, a few people have said there's a good chance it will go tits up.

She's making it all final though, wanting my stuff out the house ect. Acting like a cow for no reason.

It will all be too late if the shit hits the fan for her.

I did give you the heads up on this. Bairns are the next leverage for her if not already. Btw. In her eyes she is the wronged party and hasn't done anything wrong. You have to be as cunning as she is or even more so. This means doing everything by the book and I cant emphasise this enough. Never lose your temper and always be sober. Give her any cause and she will use it against you again and again.

Greedy_Jambo

I did give you the heads up on this. Bairns are the next leverage for her if not already. Btw. In her eyes she is the wronged party and hasn't done anything wrong. You have to be as cunning as she is or even more so. This means doing everything by the book and I cant emphasise this enough. Never lose your temper and always be sober. Give her any cause and she will use it against you again and again.

Yeah, I'm good to go in that regard. No temper issues, no drinking and I pay child maintenance every week.

The only problem I have is having to stay back at the house to look after the kids while she's working.

I can't really afford my own place just now and she can't afford to buy me out.

Somehow that's my fault though.

Edited by Greedy_Jambo

Yeah, I'm good to go in that regard. No temper issues, no drinking and I pay child maintenance every week.

The only problem I have is having to stay back at the house to look after the kids while she's working.

I can't really afford my own place just now and she can't afford to buy me out.

Somehow that's my fault though.

I've been reading this thread for a while with much envy at times but it's been hilarious reading...However let me give you a really serious piece of advice having been exactly where you are about 10 years ago.

Do not under any circumstances let the kids rule your head over the house. If you are entitled to half of it sell it and take your half or she buys your half.

Trust me in a few years time you'll thank me for this. You will both move on and the kids will grow up. They will dictate they want to see their dad and if she's stuck in with kids all the time she'll soon change her mind about keeping them from you (if she chose that route).

I let my ex buy me out on the cheap ( almost a tenth of the value) as I was convinced by her that my daughter had to stay for school etc. That very same house has just been sold and netted her and her new husband a staggering 180k equity. She effectively got the house for next to nothing as I took little out of it. It makes me sick when I think about it. Add into that when the new guy pitched up they sent my daughter to private school so she moved schools anyway!

My lawyer at the time told me to sell but the guilt trip ruled my head. He was right from day one and pretty much described the exact scenario that's just played out.

I've been reading this thread for a while with much envy at times but it's been hilarious reading...However let me give you a really serious piece of advice having been exactly where you are about 10 years ago.

Do not under any circumstances let the kids rule your head over the house. If you are entitled to half of it sell it and take your half or she buys your half.

Trust me in a few years time you'll thank me for this. You will both move on and the kids will grow up. They will dictate they want to see their dad and if she's stuck in with kids all the time she'll soon change her mind about keeping them from you (if she chose that route).

I let my ex buy me out on the cheap ( almost a tenth of the value) as I was convinced by her that my daughter had to stay for school etc. That very same house has just been sold and netted her and her new husband a staggering 180k equity. She effectively got the house for next to nothing as I took little out of it. It makes me sick when I think about it. Add into that when the new guy pitched up they sent my daughter to private school so she moved schools anyway!

My lawyer at the time told me to sell but the guilt trip ruled my head. He was right from day one and pretty much described the exact scenario that's just played out.

Very much most of this

I done the same. Sitting in a shitty rental as she accrues the % year on year. 4 years later, I'm skint and should have 100k in my tail.

Will I ever get my fair share? Very doubtful as it'll always be a bad time to sell for the kids.

Don't make the same mistake as me.

It was all my money that paid for deposit etc. I'll wait an age and all because I thought I was doing the right thing.

Not at all. Get your share, move on and set up a place fit enough to have your kids stay with you.

Just my advice mate.

jack D and coke

To reiterate the last couple of posts same thing happened to me about 15 years ago. I left her with pretty much everything, she made around ?80k profit on our house, I got plums and over the years she got the CSA onto me etc etc and proper screwed me. Get the house sold for half your money.

Rudolf's Mate

Yep another whom echoes the last few posts!

In addition to selling the house, if entirely possible try keeping the CSA out of it. I wanted everything above board and actually told her to go via the CSA. I got a decent bonus shortly after and gave her 50% of it. Even though she told them I had they claimed it was a voluntary payment and pursued me for arrears on the additional 7k bonus. It took 3 years to resolve and was only done after it went to the parliamentary ombudsman (or whatever its called) which was as far as you can take it. I ended up getting compensation however despite complying with them for everything bar that payment they arrested my wages. The ex (at that time) said don't worry because she'll just give me it back. Their system lost the payments and not only did they not pay her but they also chased me for the cash they'd already had. 18 months it took them just to accept they had even been paid despite bank statements being sent nearly on a weekly basis from both myself and my work.

Of all the things I've been through in life I've never been as stressed as I was dealing with those *****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brick Tamland

I'll echo all of these posts too, but I managed to not fall into the trap of her trying to make me feel guilty for selling the house. I eventually had to get a writ for the house sale as she had previously in writing via lawyers stated that she would sell the house immediately. She dragged it out for nearly 3 years before the writ was finally served. She got all the equity (?190k) and all the furniture and the family car I bought, as I have a company car. She wanted to kick my disabled parents out of their wee bungalow in Musselburgh, that I bought for them with my money the year I got married, so she could get her hands on the cash from that, I ended up sacrificing a pension to keep my parents where they belong.

Short term financial loss but long term gain, my life is well back on track now, whilst I believe hers is faltering. And despite her trying to poison the kids against me I have a fantastic relationship with them and see them often and the love we have as father and kids is brilliant. As they grew older they could see her for what she was, I've never bad mouthed her in front of the kids yet she continues to do so over 7 years down the line. Have had the CSA scum onto me and now the CMS both of whom are despicable to men who pay without a quibble bit they are extremely incompetent, it's taken 4 months for them to try and get my payments right and they still have it wrong.

The reason for our split - I caught her out with someone else...

My advice;

1. Get the house sold as soon as possible and don't ever feel guilty despite her saying you're kicking the kids out their home, kids will be fine as long as you're their for them and show them the love you have for them.

2. Always be there for your kids

3. Pick the battles you want to win

4 Question everything the CSA and/or the CMS ask you to pay as in my experience it takes a long time for them to get it right.

5. There's plenty single females out there, so go find some more.

Brick Tamland

On a lighter note to my post above.

My online dating experience is fairly well documented on this thread...

I've 3 bursds on the go at the moment none met online - 1 at Edinburgh airport, one on a train back from Manchester and one from a black tie doo I was at. They all bring something different to the table and none of them are pawing at me for time and commitment.

One of them is pwopah fackin nawty though, which is pleasing

Greedy_Jambo

I've 3 bursds on the go at the moment none met online - 1 at Edinburgh airport, one on a train back from Manchester and one from a black tie doo I was at. They all bring something different to the table and none of them are pawing at me for time and commitment.

Right, Moan then. Let us know the secret of pulling burds at train stations and airports haha. 

What the hell are you saying to them?

Rudolf's Mate

:jjyay:

Made me smile this did [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hard to keep up with speaking to more than one person at the same time, end up asking them the same thing twice haha. Seems to be a large amount of single mums kicking about! Anyone actually properly dated one, is it too complicated going forward? I should add that I don't have any kids of my own so don't really have any ties.

Edited by Mort

Brick Tamland

Right, Moan then. Let us know the secret of pulling burds at train stations and airports haha.

What the hell are you saying to them?

Edinburgh airport, my flight delayed to Bristol, hers delayed to Paris. Started general chat in Costa Coffee re Paris. Made her laugh at a couple of Paris stories swapped numbers. Met up a couple of weeks later in Malmaison Dundee, hid the sausage in her flat in Broughty Ferry. We work away a bit so no pressure to see each other but it's good when we do. Age 44 looks 8/10 body 9/10

Manchester train - burd sat opposite me general chat, she works in marketing and was heading for meeting next day in Edinburgh office. Discussed how shite it was having room service or table for 1 in restaurant. Went out for dinner that night, met up in Liverpool the following week as I was down there in business spent the night in my hotel (The Titanic - beautiful hotel) tend to meet up with her if I'm down that way on business. Age 38 looks 9/10 body 8/10

Black tie doo - I was presenting an award on behalf of my company at a dinner in London, bursd said she had heard about me and that I was a funny guy and would I like to entertain her, I knew exactly what she meant but as a laugh I did some shite magic tricks with a pack of cards. Absolutely battered the doors of her that night in her room, she had all the gear on underneath a very sexy black dress. Age 39 looks 7.5/10 body 10/10 She lives in Kelso and travels a bit with work as I do but spent a few evenings at hers and at mine with her.

Greedy - I'm 54 but look, dress and act a bit younger if I can do it you can too.

For the pervs looking in ive given you as much info as I'm prepared to. But I'll add that over the last 12 months the age range has gone from a low of 24 to a high of 51. For the stattos looking in the most fun is without doubt the 38 - 48 year olds.

I shall now leave this thread to the younger generation.

And a fine contribution it was, sir.

:jjyay:

Here Here. As a 54 year old married for 30 years can I say ya ***** *******!

Riddley Walker

Edinburgh airport, my flight delayed to Bristol, hers delayed to Paris. Started general chat in Costa Coffee re Paris. Made her laugh at a couple of Paris stories swapped numbers. Met up a couple of weeks later in Malmaison Dundee, hid the sausage in her flat in Broughty Ferry. We work away a bit so no pressure to see each other but it's good when we do. Age 44 looks 8/10 body 9/10

Manchester train - burd sat opposite me general chat, she works in marketing and was heading for meeting next day in Edinburgh office. Discussed how shite it was having room service or table for 1 in restaurant. Went out for dinner that night, met up in Liverpool the following week as I was down there in business spent the night in my hotel (The Titanic - beautiful hotel) tend to meet up with her if I'm down that way on business. Age 38 looks 9/10 body 8/10

Black tie doo - I was presenting an award on behalf of my company at a dinner in London, bursd said she had heard about me and that I was a funny guy and would I like to entertain her, I knew exactly what she meant but as a laugh I did some shite magic tricks with a pack of cards. Absolutely battered the doors of her that night in her room, she had all the gear on underneath a very sexy black dress. Age 39 looks 7.5/10 body 10/10 She lives in Kelso and travels a bit with work as I do but spent a few evenings at hers and at mine with her.

Greedy - I'm 54 but look, dress and act a bit younger if I can do it you can too.

For the pervs looking in ive given you as much info as I'm prepared to. But I'll add that over the last 12 months the age range has gone from a low of 24 to a high of 51. For the stattos looking in the most fun is without doubt the 38 - 48 year olds.

If I could do an applause GIF I would.

Genuinely thought your were mid to late 20s though, fair play.

chester copperpot

I might be in the minority here but I signed over my half of the house upon separating for the written agreement (we had the same law firm representing us) that she would never claim CSA against me.

Although I gave up mostly 80K up front, I now do not have to pay maintenance and it saves me circa 400 a month. It will never equate to 80k but I always have money to do stuff with my kids and I never have to give that poisoned witch another penny.

I do still help with school uniforms and give them money for their holidays but that is my choice.

If you are ever going to sign over your house make sure things are not all in her favour.

Edited by chester copperpot

Greedy_Jambo

Top man,

Thanks for the reply!

Greedy_Jambo

I might be in the minority here but I signed over my half of the house upon separating for the written agreement (we had the same law firm representing us) that she would never claim CSA against me.

Although I gave up mostly 80K up front, I now do not have to pay maintenance and it saves me circa 400 a month. It will never equate to 80k but I always have money to do stuff with my kids and I never have to give that poisoned witch another penny.

I do still help with school uniforms and give them money for their holidays but that is my choice.

If you are ever going to sign over your house make sure things are not all in her favour.

I'll be signing over bugger all!

She's made the mistake of treating me like a piece of dirt on her shoe.

I'll be fighting for every penny i'm due.

And we all believe this guy?

Really?

Brick Tamland

Really?

Why wouldn't you?

Nothing to gain by lying and as I've said previously my life has taken a fair few twists and turns in the past few years that nothing surprises me about it now.

I had my life pretty much planned out and then I got the curve ball of a cheating wife that completely changed my attitude to life. I take every day as it comes now and I'll take opportunities that are put in front of me as I've absolutely nothing to lose.

This place isn't for sharing everything and I won't but if I told my whole story over the last 7-8 years you'd definitely question if I was telling the truth. Even I question what's gone on sometimes!

Close friends and family know everything, I really couldn't give a toss if you believe it or not.

Edited by Brick Tamland

You sir, are what is commonly known as a legend :thumbsup:

Pwopa ****ing naughtyyyy :oohmatron:

Tommy Brown

Really?

What??????

You implying Brick is the new Irvine Jambo????

A bit like Santa Claus, you believe in him or you don't.

He writes a good story, I look forward to his posts.

We are Brick.

Really?

Must admit, I actually read most folks contributions to this thread with a distinct sense of 'DID YE, AYE?'

Fairly certain more than a few of the stories which have been submitted have been utter make believe, however........ truth or otherwise it makes for entertaining reading none the less.

Must admit, I actually read most folks contributions to this thread with a distinct sense of 'DID YE, AYE?'

Fairly certain more than a few of the stories which have been submitted have been utter make believe, however........ truth or otherwise it makes for entertaining reading none the less.[/quot

Having been on the the dating sites relatively recently they are totally plausible going by my own experience.

Now I'm older and maybe the females my age are cutting loose a bit more I don't know .

It is pretty crazy in that world.

Edit to say this was 2 years ago. Met a good one out with dating sites.

Edited by robbo1874

Must admit, I actually read most folks contributions to this thread with a distinct sense of 'DID YE, AYE?'

Fairly certain more than a few of the stories which have been submitted have been utter make believe, however........ truth or otherwise it makes for entertaining reading none the less.

No denying they're good stories and indeed, very entertaining but a wee bitty far fetched for me.

Anyway, good luck to the guy.

What??????

You implying Brick is the new Irvine Jambo????

A bit like Santa Claus, you believe in him or you don't.

He writes a good story, I look forward to his posts.

We are Brick.

IJ was some boy, that's for sure!

What happened to him?

If memory serves me right he was a regular liar and concocted some story about jumping out of a plane amongst other things.

Can't really recall all the details, sure someone else will pop up with the whole story.

If memory serves me right he was a regular liar and concocted some story about jumping out of a plane amongst other things.

Can't really recall all the details, sure someone else will pop up with the whole story.

I wasn't around Kickback during the whole Irvine Jambo saga (one of my biggest regrets) but from what I gather,he basically created a make believe life of being a champion boxer,was married to a Bollywood actress and was a self made millionaire.

Here's a link to the news report:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.scotsman.com/news/anger-as-tragic-jambo-tale-revealed-as-hoax-1-1323753/amp

jack D and coke

No denying they're good stories and indeed, very entertaining but a wee bitty far fetched for me.

Anyway, good luck to the guy.

I've got a mate that gets up to this stuff all the time and more mental besides too. He's got a bursd the now that honestly I can't believe what she's like, pwopa naughty[emoji1]

Absolute darlin too.

I wasn't around Kickback during the whole Irvine Jambo saga (one of my biggest regrets) but from what I gather,he basically created a make believe life of being a champion boxer,was married to a Bollywood actress and was a self made millionaire.

Here's a link to the news report:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.scotsman.com/news/anger-as-tragic-jambo-tale-revealed-as-hoax-1-1323753/amp

Never seen these before.

Thanks guys :2thumbsup:

I've got a mate that gets up to this stuff all the time and more mental besides too. He's got a bursd the now that honestly I can't believe what she's like, pwopa naughty[emoji1]

Absolute darlin too.

Lucky man!!