• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

John Findlay

Edinburgh airport, my flight delayed to Bristol, hers delayed to Paris. Started general chat in Costa Coffee re Paris. Made her laugh at a couple of Paris stories swapped numbers. Met up a couple of weeks later in Malmaison Dundee, hid the sausage in her flat in Broughty Ferry. We work away a bit so no pressure to see each other but it's good when we do. Age 44 looks 8/10 body 9/10

Manchester train - burd sat opposite me general chat, she works in marketing and was heading for meeting next day in Edinburgh office. Discussed how shite it was having room service or table for 1 in restaurant. Went out for dinner that night, met up in Liverpool the following week as I was down there in business spent the night in my hotel (The Titanic - beautiful hotel) tend to meet up with her if I'm down that way on business. Age 38 looks 9/10 body 8/10

Black tie doo - I was presenting an award on behalf of my company at a dinner in London, bursd said she had heard about me and that I was a funny guy and would I like to entertain her, I knew exactly what she meant but as a laugh I did some shite magic tricks with a pack of cards. Absolutely battered the doors of her that night in her room, she had all the gear on underneath a very sexy black dress. Age 39 looks 7.5/10 body 10/10 She lives in Kelso and travels a bit with work as I do but spent a few evenings at hers and at mine with her.

Greedy - I'm 54 but look, dress and act a bit younger if I can do it you can too.

For the pervs looking in ive given you as much info as I'm prepared to. But I'll add that over the last 12 months the age range has gone from a low of 24 to a high of 51. For the stattos looking in the most fun is without doubt the 38 - 48 year olds.

I shall now leave this thread to the younger generation.

Agree your age range 38-48. Women most definitely at their sexual peak and very experienced with it.

Fitzroy Pointon

Can anyone recommend any other decent dating sites other than POF or Tinder?

Possibly Zoosk?  My mate met his girlfriend off that.  I think he was also on Match.com but that is a bloody fortune if you want to be a fully paid up member.  

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Can anyone recommend any other decent dating sites other than POF or Tinder?

Just go out and pull one, women online are stuck up bitches

Maroon Sailor

And we all believe this guy?

Really?

Soon as I seen Broughty Ferry I knew he was genuine.

Fur coat and nae knickers up there

Craig Gordons Gloves

I concur.  Way back in my youth while studying in Dundee i was the fortunate recipient of a night of sexual education from a 45 year old Broughty Ferry lady in her house.  I would point out though that while there was definitely no knickers, there was also no fur coat.  

Fitzroy Pointon

Good programme on channel 4 just now for those of you thinking of getting into the online dating lark.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Three though?

At one time?

The boy's Enid Blyton.

kawasakijambo

No denying they're good stories and indeed, very entertaining but a wee bitty far fetched for me.

Anyway, good luck to the guy.

I agree

Greedy_Jambo

Possibly Zoosk?  My mate met his girlfriend off that.  I think he was also on Match.com but that is a bloody fortune if you want to be a fully paid up member.  

?60 for 6 months of Zoosk! 

I've went and treated myself!

I'll let you know how i get on!

Brick is 54. :arry:

Needless to say, Brick is the ****ing man!

But, Brick has a better sex life than me and I'm only 23. :sob:

If memory serves me right he was a regular liar and concocted some story about jumping out of a plane amongst other things.

Can't really recall all the details, sure someone else will pop up with the whole story.

I think it was Steely Dan who jumped out the plane, in a charity fundraiser, as a mark of respect for Irvine Jambo dying.

If I remember correctly, he was also a Hibbee which led to him getting the pish taken further down the line, as only a Hibbee would throw himself out a plane in memory of a Jambo who didn't exist.

Some of the stories on here do seem wild when you're married, and internet dating didn't really exist when you were single.

However, only recently a guy at my work was kicked out by his missus. He's been down for ages about it, so I mentioned POF to him after reading this thread. I added the caveat that it was just a football forum I'd heard all the stuff from, so take it with a pinch of salt.

He collared me on Thursday there, to say he'd given it a shot. He went in to a bit more detail than I'd have liked but safe to say his experience seemed to tally with most of the chat on here.

Namely, there's some seriously filthy ladies out there in internet dating land.

Back to the dating apps & the subterfuge for you, young man. :look:

:lol:

Nae chance. I'm happily taken these days. :smug:

Although we're staying with the in-laws for a wee while so sex is practically off the cards. :muggy:

You normally have sex with your in-laws?

Not judging you. If it keeps the spark in your relationship...

Only got eyes for the mum but if the dad or brother offered, I probably wouldn't say no.

:lol:

Nae chance. I'm happily taken these days. :smug:

Although we're staying with the in-laws for a wee while so sex is practically off the cards. :muggy:

Rides his burds mum and dad?

Locky, Locky Locky..

Tsk tsk..

We'll re-visit this thread at Christmas time.

One too many cooking Sherry's, and your future mum-in-law's offer of Warm Apple Pie, might get lost in the meaning.

:jjyay:

I hope for your sake the other two don't offer.

If you'd seen my salad cream story on here a few weeks ago, you'd already think I'd already been there. :oohmatron:

Fitzroy Pointon

If you'd seen my salad cream story on here a few weeks ago, you'd already think I'd already been there. :oohmatron:

What was it?  She squeeze it too hard and it went over her face? 

Greedy_Jambo

Wee update on zoosk.

This could just be a coincidence but I've been speaking to the best looking bursd so far and I've got myself a date with her on Monday. She's also a Hearts fan!!

Well worth the 60 quid! Haha

Wee update on zoosk.

This could just be a coincidence but I've been speaking to the best looking bursd so far and I've got myself a date with her on Monday. She's also a Hearts fan!!

Well worth the 60 quid! Haha

She's not originally from Lancashire is she? ;)

PumpkinJambo

I signed up to OK Cupid for a laugh after reading this thread last year. I had low expectations that just got lower after looking through the profiles/photos of people who sent me a message. However, by chance, I got chatting to one guy and we met up just before Christmas. We're still together and very happy. So it seems that it can work after all!

(Sorry to get in the way of the the sex chat.)

Fitzroy Pointon

She's not originally from Lancashire is she? ;)

[emoji3] it's definitely Lou

Governor Tarkin

The monkey is off the back after 8 long, dark months :lol: Take the rope down from the gallows!

:pleasing:

Greedy_Jambo

Fecking sick of these internet burds tricking me into sex, man....

Taking advantage of me n that. 

jack D and coke

Fecking sick of these internet burds tricking me into sex, man....

Taking advantage of me n that.

You're sounding a bit more upbeat these days pal[emoji6]

Single life no too shabby at times eh :pleasing:

Greedy_Jambo

You're sounding a bit more upbeat these days pal[emoji6]

Single life no too shabby at times eh :pleasing:

Haa! Aye. It's no bad when you've got plans with a burd mate. The other days are shite! Lol

So a little more detail on my night last night...

Third date with one of the 3 originals from my first post - this was the Tinder one. Got on like a house on fire on first date, a cheeky wee snog after that one, then was a good 3 weeks before we met up again and this time it was from dinner and drinks after. More snogging then and could tell she was on the cusp of asking me back but I didn't push it and we went our separate ways.

Which brings us on to last night, and I had asked if I could make her dinner at mine, and which we quickly decided would be better at hers. I went for it all guns blazing, flowers, wine and cooked a paella in her kitchen with her. The chat was great over dinner and then she said she had to nip to the bathroom.....

She came back in, still fully clothed but immediately straddled me and it was pretty obvious that what she was after (not ice cream :lol: ) After a few clothes flew off we took it to the bedroom and got down to it. She is easily one the best at oral I've encountered and after the warm up, the main event of didn't quite hit the same heights (on my part) . Nevertheless, got asked to stay over and had round two this morning. Better effort than last night but still work to be done.

So yes, the monkey is well and truly off the back without me having to spank it (again :lol:)

Here's to all us single guys on online dating :cheers:

Tommy Brown

Poseidon, I had nearly completed your obituary. Do I hang onto meantime?

Could be used by your best man, how you told all the kickback freaks of your new wife's oral prowess.

:wink:

Brick Tamland

Three though?

At one time?

The boy's Enid Blyton.

Ugly bloke who's only pumped 1 or 2 bursd type post IMHO.

Heading to Broughty Ferry now as my youngest is away to his mums for Easter I'll be back home about 10:00pm as I'm fishing the tweed tomorrow and then I'm out for dinner with Kelso and she'll be putting me up for the night.

Tuesday I'm travelling to Bath for business for 3 days and Manchester bursd is meeting me on Wednesday night and I think she'll be staying over.

Three though? Aye

At one time? Aye

Enid Blyton? Naw

Ugly bloke who's only pumped 1 or 2 bursd type post IMHO.

Heading to Broughty Ferry now as my youngest is away to his mums for Easter I'll be back home about 10:00pm as I'm fishing the tweed tomorrow and then I'm out for dinner with Kelso and she'll be putting me up for the night.

Tuesday I'm travelling to Bath for business for 3 days and Manchester bursd is meeting me on Wednesday night and I think she'll be staying over.

Three though? Aye

At one time? Aye

Enid Blyton? Naw

OK then.

Fitzroy Pointon

Haa! Aye. It's no bad when you've got plans with a burd mate. The other days are shite! Lol

How's Match.com going greedy? We need updates.

Greedy_Jambo

How's Match.com going greedy? We need updates.

Zoosk mate. Took me 1 day to meet a burd on it! Spent 2 nights with her. Not as nice looking as her pictures but that seems to be a common occurrence. On the plus side, she had the best body so far! Edited by Greedy_Jambo

Zoosk mate. Took me 1 day to meet a burd on it! Spent 2 nights with her. Not as nice looking as her pictures but that seems to be a common occurrence. On the plus side, she had the best body so far!

Correct.  It can be hard to keep your wits about you when the ultra-rare "more attractive than her pictures" bursd comes round.

Greedy_Jambo

Correct. It can be hard to keep your wits about you when the ultra-rare "more attractive than her pictures" bursd comes round.

They exist?

Most burds seem to use pics they took 2+ years ago.

Samuel Camazzola

They exist?

Most burds seem to use pics they took 2+ years ago.

You could ask them for a photo with them holding today's Evening News.