Online Dating

Fitzroy Pointon

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

There's been a change of plan.

2 new bursd have entered the scene.

Blondie and Boobies and i'm gonna call them. Neither of which are fat.

The Blooter is busy with her house moving and I've just found out she's away on holiday with her pals in a week so i'm gonna leave her alone for now.

Here's the good part though lads. Boobies is pals with my ex!! I honestly thought she was at the wind up! I even text the ex to say "nice try" as I thought she had put her up to it to fish for info or whatever.

The ex apparently didn't know what I was going on about and boobies said she didn't even know who I was!

Obviously i'm still a bit suspicious, but I've not said anything to put myself in harms way so we'll see what happens!!

You've got three choices.

1.  She is on the level, and there's no espionage from the ex.  Rattle her sideways.

2.  She is planning on sending the secret wiretaps back to HQ.  Rattle her sideways.

3.  She is capable of becoming a double agent.  Rattle her a'ways.

It's good to make sure you carefully consider the options before reaching your conclusion.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Never pump a fatty, I made that mistake once I can still taste her ***** :lol: it was like doing press ups all night, I left with sore arms and full balls it really did leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Greedy_Jambo

You've got three choices.

1. She is on the level, and there's no espionage from the ex. Rattle her sideways.

2. She is planning on sending the secret wiretaps back to HQ. Rattle her sideways.

3. She is capable of becoming a double agent. Rattle her a'ways.

It's good to make sure you carefully consider the options before reaching your conclusion.

You could be on to something there.

I know for a fact she's single so even if she was a spy, she could still easily be turned. Also, the fact that she knows my ex means that I'm a safer option than any of the other weirdos on POF. It's like having a reference on a CV.

I know for a fact she's single so even if she was a spy, she could still easily be turned. Also, the fact that she knows my ex means that I'm a safer option than any of the other weirdos on POF. It's like having a reference on a CV.

Word of Caution.

Never shit on your own doorstep,

Word of Caution.

Never shit on your own doorstep,

This.

World of pain if it worked out if that bursd is in the same social circle as the ex.

Pump her once though.  Natch.

Edited by Sarah O

Normally bird are huge arsed from the waist down.

She must look like a fecking Russian doll!

I fecking hate those Russian dolls.  They are so full of themselves.

mrmarkus1981

She dumped you. Pump her mate, if she finds out what's she going to do?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Greedy_Jambo

This.

World of pain if it worked out if that bursd is in the same social circle as the ex.

Pump her once though. Natch.

I thought she was in the same social circle but according to her, they're not close.

I've woke up even more suspicious than I felt last night though. Just with all the questions about what I was doing over the weekend ect. Maybe she just wants pumped mind you.

Either way, I'm going to have to tread carefully.

chester copperpot

I thought she was in the same social circle but according to her, they're not close.

I've woke up even more suspicious than I felt last night though. Just with all the questions about what I was doing over the weekend ect. Maybe she just wants pumped mind you.

Either way, I'm going to have to tread carefully.

Shag first. Question later.

Your ex has no claims on you now so just pump her. Is she nice looking tho?

Greedy_Jambo

Shag first. Question later.

Your ex has no claims on you now so just pump her. Is she nice looking tho?

Aye, I'm no worried about what my ex thinks. She's a cow. My only concern is that she put her up to messaging me!

She's no bad looking aye. Not a bit of fat on her by the looks of it.

mrmarkus1981

Aye, I'm no worried about what my ex thinks. She's a cow. My only concern is that she put her up to messaging me!

Fling it up her ;)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

chester copperpot

Get it done.

The only thing I would be cautious of is if your ex was to use it in any capacity to stop you seeing your kids.

Greedy_Jambo

Update:

I'm back at my house looking after the kids so I asked the ex before she buggered off to who knows where, if she really didn't know what I was talking about yesterday.

She didn't have a clue! and actually said " so are you going to tell me what your on about" I said.... NAW.

So her pal is a goer!

Also, Blondie has just left me speechless. I've spent bloody days talking to bursd on POF and it just seems to go on and on. This is the 2nd day talking to blondie and she goes "so, were you thinking of asking me out?"

Whaaaaaaaat!

Update:

I'm back at my house looking after the kids so I asked the ex before she buggered off to who knows where, if she really didn't know what I was talking about yesterday.

She didn't have a clue! and actually said " so are you going to tell me what your on about" I said.... NAW.

So her pal is a goer!

Also, Blondie has just left me speechless. I've spent bloody days talking to bursd on POF and it just seems to go on and on. This is the 2nd day talking to blondie and she goes "so, were you thinking of asking me out?"

Whaaaaaaaat!

Yeah, you quickly learn to cut to the chase on these sites. Have your spiel about what you are after, get her telt, if she's still talking to you after then happy days. If not then you've just saved yourself time, effort and probably a decent wedge on drinks and maybe dinner :lol:

Wasn't going to divulge this info but I've had a few beers so what the **** right :lol:

So i think I'm a relatively attractive guy etc and I've been making sure of getting myself in good shape etc for these dates and all that. But now as it feels like progress has been made, i felt a bit conscious about one thing in particular...excess body hair.

Now I'm not talking about my sack but my back which let's be honest, was getting to the gorillas in the mist stage. I can take care of the rest but yeah what the **** do you do about that? Well, only one thing for it right, book in for a wax, man up and get it done.

Which brings us to today..... rocking up at the beauty place at 9.20am all set after a coffee and bacon roll from Greggs. All seems to be going well, getting a nice warm welcome, intro and all that nonsense and then get taken through the back to lie down and make myself comfortable. And then it begins. Not only were the hairs stripped away, but also felt like about 4 layers of skin, all my dignity and finally afterwards, the paltry amount in my wallet. What the **** actually happened there? After it was done i was given a minute to apply (liberally) some calming lotion and then get my shirt back on. As i was doing so, i happened to notice a print out with the next appointment listed.... Was tempted to hang around and ask Lisa if she fancied going for a cuppa after her half leg and Brazilian.....

Wasn't going to divulge this info but I've had a few beers so what the **** right :lol:

So i think I'm a relatively attractive guy etc and I've been making sure of getting myself in good shape etc for these dates and all that. But now as it feels like progress has been made, i felt a bit conscious about one thing in particular...excess body hair.

Now I'm not talking about my sack but my back which let's be honest, was getting to the gorillas in the mist stage. I can take care of the rest but yeah what the **** do you do about that? Well, only one thing for it right, book in for a wax, man up and get it done.

Which brings us to today..... rocking up at the beauty place at 9.20am all set after a coffee and bacon roll from Greggs. All seems to be going well, getting a nice warm welcome, intro and all that nonsense and then get taken through the back to lie down and make myself comfortable. And then it begins. Not only were the hairs stripped away, but also felt like about 4 layers of skin, all my dignity and finally afterwards, the paltry amount in my wallet. What the **** actually happened there? After it was done i was given a minute to apply (liberally) some calming lotion and then get my shirt back on. As i was doing so, i happened to notice a print out with the next appointment listed.... Was tempted to hang around and ask Lisa if she fancied going for a cuppa after her half leg and Brazilian.....

You should have.

The Blooter is busy with her house moving and I've just found out she's away on holiday with her pals in a week so i'm gonna leave her alone for now.

Here's the good part though lads. Boobies is pals with my ex!! I honestly thought she was at the wind up! I even text the ex to say "nice try" as I thought she had put her up to it to fish for info or whatever.

The ex apparently didn't know what I was going on about and boobies said she didn't even know who I was!

Obviously i'm still a bit suspicious, but I've not said anything to put myself in harms way so we'll see what happens!!

:scenes:

Which brings us to today..... rocking up at the beauty place at 9.20am all set after a coffee and bacon roll from Greggs. All seems to be going well, getting a nice warm welcome, intro and all that nonsense and then get taken through the back to lie down and make myself comfortable. And then it begins. Not only were the hairs stripped away, but also felt like about 4 layers of skin, all my dignity and finally afterwards, the paltry amount in my wallet. What the **** actually happened there? After it was done i was given a minute to apply (liberally) some calming lotion and then get my shirt back on. As i was doing so, i happened to notice a print out with the next appointment listed.... Was tempted to hang around and ask Lisa if she fancied going for a cuppa after her half leg and Brazilian...

No easier just buying a shaver and shaving it?

Which brings us to today..... rocking up at the beauty place at 9.20am all set after a coffee and bacon roll from Greggs. All seems to be going well, getting a nice warm welcome, intro and all that nonsense and then get taken through the back to lie down and make myself comfortable. And then it begins. Not only were the hairs stripped away, but also felt like about 4 layers of skin, all my dignity and finally afterwards, the paltry amount in my wallet. What the **** actually happened there? After it was done i was given a minute to apply (liberally) some calming lotion and then get my shirt back on. As i was doing so, i happened to notice a print out with the next appointment listed.... Was tempted to hang around and ask Lisa if she fancied going for a cuppa after her half leg and Brazilian...

His own back?

Edited by Morgan

I did get someone to shave the ****er before but the mighty boosh was back all too soon. Not keen on repeating today's experience mind :lol:

You tried shaving your own back?

So anyway, I've got the kids now til Wednesday so I'm stacking them up for after that. If i cant get my hole in the next few weeks then there's no hope and I'd be as well just ending it all!

The Blooter is busy with her house moving and I've just found out she's away on holiday with her pals in a week so i'm gonna leave her alone for now.

Obviously i'm still a bit suspicious, but I've not said anything to put myself in harms way so we'll see what happens!!

Can I ask where the blooter bird is from?

I know a chunky bird who is on a few dating sites and who is away on holiday with her pals next week

I know a chunky bird who is on a few dating sites and who is away on holiday with her pals next week

Don't we all man. Don't we all.

Boyfriend/Husband of Chunky.

:lol:

Greedy_Jambo

I'm not at liberty to give out such sensitive information lol

I will however tell you if it's a match!

Where's your chunky from?

I'm not at liberty to give out such sensitive information lol

I will however tell you if it's a match!

Where's your chunky from?

She's not my chunky although I'm sure no one believes me

Balerno/Currie area??

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Balerno/Currie area??

My wee cousin is fat and stays up there, does she look like a mix man in drag and a shar pei??

Greedy_Jambo

Balerno/Currie area??

Nah mate. Miles away.

Greedy_Jambo

Oh, I almost forgot to say. Blooter isn't talking to me anymore Cos I sent my message for boobies to her by accident! Haha

John Findlay

Oh, I almost forgot to say. Blooter isn't talking to me anymore Cos I sent my message for boobies to her by accident! Haha

Lesson. Be careful.

Like others said no hanky panky on your own doorstep. Bin the ex's pal. It is a setup. None more devious than the female of the human species.

ame="theshed" post="5931814" timestamp="1490479535"]

You tried shaving your own back?

I use spray on Veet but my Mrs does it for us. I'm guessing if yer online dating you'd be toiling to get one of the bursds to do it for you.

Greedy_Jambo

Lesson. Be careful.

Like others said no hanky panky on your own doorstep. Bin the ex's pal. It is a setup. None more devious than the female of the human species.

I'm actually 99% sure it's not mate. She's no close to her. Only see's her at school picking up the kids. I've been speaking to her literally all day. She's sent me pictures and everything.

Not a peep about it from the ex.

Edited by Greedy_Jambo

Greedy_Jambo

Making progress here. Slow progress but patience is key.

Got a date with Blondie on Saturday and I can literally call boobies "big tits" now and she doesn't even mind. Ha.

Hoping to get round to hers before the weekend.

Fitzroy Pointon

Got a date with Blondie on Saturday and I can literally call boobies "big tits" now and she doesn't even mind. Ha.

:pleasing:

Things are looking up Greedy.  Bet you've had a spring in your step this last couple of weeks.  

Edited by Salad Fingers

Good lad.

Keep it up.

Tommy Brown

So anyway, I've got the kids now til Wednesday so I'm stacking them up for after that. If i cant get my hole in the next few weeks then there's no hope and I'd be as well just ending it all!

We need a volunteer to write Poseidon's obituary.

Boobies is a slam dunk get it done....

Fitzroy Pointon

Kickback should get some sort of commission for getting so many people signed up.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

"Big tits"

With patter like that it's no wonder your wife left you.

"Big tits"

With patter like that it's no wonder your wife left you.

:wow:

That's shan.