Online Dating

Салатные палочки

4 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Right so long overdue update. Previously I had mentioned that I had been speaking to a few lassies, most of the conversation dried up fairly quickly, but there was one fairly tidy lass from Bathgate that I seemed to get along with pretty well and we organised to go out for some ice cream at a place local to her. I drove through from Glasgow and picked her up, pics weren’t too far off the real thing so I was quite happy I hadn’t been completely catfished. Anyway, beforehand the banter had been pretty flirty so was confident I’d be getting a wee kiss at the end of the night.

Drove upto the ice cream place and it was shut. She offered to go back to hers which was obviously just down the road which I obviously agreed too. We sat for a few hours in the evening, had a bit of a kiss and before I knew it she was having a blow on the old pipe! The night sort of ended not long after that I ended back down the m8 with a big grin on my face! 

Anyway, we kept chatting and I was starting to realise that she was a little bit of a bunny boiler, but I’d had a taste of what she was about and kinda wanted to see what else was in store so agreed to drive through after work on the saturday before mother’s day.

We went out for some late lunch, and then headed back to hers again, stuck a movie on which promptly got patched and moved straight onto the naughty stuff. Over 12 hours spent in bed and several sessions later I was a broken man. I had stayed the night and we finished with some morning glory before I headed home! I enjoyed my time, but I was well aware she was extremely clingy so for the past week or so I have been slowly replying less and less to the point I probably won’t message today.

I now have 2/3 other people I’ve been speaking too, all that I’m actually more attracted to that Mrs rabbit up above, and a 1 I have a hell of a lot in common with. So I will Endeavour to update again soon

:yas:

God I’ve missed this thread :lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

40 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Right so long overdue update. Previously I had mentioned that I had been speaking to a few lassies, most of the conversation dried up fairly quickly, but there was one fairly tidy lass from Bathgate that I seemed to get along with pretty well and we organised to go out for some ice cream at a place local to her. I drove through from Glasgow and picked her up, pics weren’t too far off the real thing so I was quite happy I hadn’t been completely catfished. Anyway, beforehand the banter had been pretty flirty so was confident I’d be getting a wee kiss at the end of the night.

Drove upto the ice cream place and it was shut. She offered to go back to hers which was obviously just down the road which I obviously agreed too. We sat for a few hours in the evening, had a bit of a kiss and before I knew it she was having a blow on the old pipe! The night sort of ended not long after that I ended back down the m8 with a big grin on my face! 

Anyway, we kept chatting and I was starting to realise that she was a little bit of a bunny boiler, but I’d had a taste of what she was about and kinda wanted to see what else was in store so agreed to drive through after work on the saturday before mother’s day.

We went out for some late lunch, and then headed back to hers again, stuck a movie on which promptly got patched and moved straight onto the naughty stuff. Over 12 hours spent in bed and several sessions later I was a broken man. I had stayed the night and we finished with some morning glory before I headed home! I enjoyed my time, but I was well aware she was extremely clingy so for the past week or so I have been slowly replying less and less to the point I probably won’t message today.

I now have 2/3 other people I’ve been speaking too, all that I’m actually more attracted to that Mrs rabbit up above, and a 1 I have a hell of a lot in common with. So I will Endeavour to update again soon

:vrface::yas: 

4 hours ago, Barack said:

:lol:

Thank **** this thread’s back up & running.

Would you like us to reply back for you?

:jjyay:

He got promptly blocked. I’ve been single way too long and I’m far too ruddy vanilla for all that type of thing. 

11 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

He got promptly blocked. I’ve been single way too long and I’m far too ruddy vanilla for all that type of thing.

Aye sure.

Steak pie cooking as we speak.

:jjyay::P

John Findlay
6 hours ago, Helzibob said:

Oh and this is one of my latest messages. Thought I’d share this. 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks Helzibob. I did ask you not to make that public, rat:sadrobbo::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.

Салатные палочки
5 hours ago, Jambomuzz said:

She'll ken the score.  If she's that quick to get into bed she will be used to ultimately getting patched in the end.  

Don't worry about her crying into her pillow at night while you're getting your end away elsewhere.  

John Findlay
5 hours ago, Jambomuzz said:

If you cook at home. Just give the saucepans a good check first.

32 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

She'll ken the score.  If she's that quick to get into bed she will be used to ultimately getting patched in the end.  

Don't worry about her crying into her pillow at night while you're getting your end away elsewhere.  

Yup, she probably has quite a number of reserves.

51 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Thanks Helzibob. I did ask you not to make that public, rat:sadrobbo::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.

??

Now a chap is getting arsey as I won’t give him my number. I only started talking to him today.

A few weeks on online dating sites, I don’t think can be bothered. I think I’ll just stick to being single. 

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

??

Now a chap is getting arsey as I won’t give him my number. I only started talking to him today.

A few weeks on online dating sites, I don’t think can be bothered. I think I’ll just stick to being single. 

I think that's the best idea you have had to date.

13 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

??

No swapping numbers until after the first date and you've sussed them out a bit.

Don't want some weirdo having your contact details.

Салатные палочки
13 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

??

No, no, no.  I don't think you quite understand what you got into when you posted on this thread.  Think on, there's hundreds of magnificent gentlemen out there ready to message you and we want to know all about them.  We need: 

* Funny messages

* Date information

* Blow-by-blow account of said date

* Outcome of the date 

It's great seeing it from a girls point of view, there's so many more mental men than women on these sites.  

Honestly...

I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve swiped right on bumble and not one sniff ☹️

I must be be one right ugly mofo! 

Single is the way forward.

2 minutes ago, stu said:

Honestly...

I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve swiped right on bumble and not one sniff ☹️

I got quite a few matches. Sent a bunch of messages. Only got one back. All the other matches deleted off 24 hours later.  I’ve only been on it a few days and will give it a bit longer before I decide if it’s worth continuing. 

The eternal single life looks more and more attractive. 

16 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

I got quite a few matches. Sent a bunch of messages. Only got one back. All the other matches deleted off 24 hours later.  I’ve only been on it a few days and will give it a bit longer before I decide if it’s worth continuing. 

It does indeed.

good luck with your quest...

Stu

11 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Just stick it right there on your profile. "I have gay friends so homophobes need not apply."

Might be better to put on  "My best friend is a lesbian"  -  maybe then take a week of work to deal with all the matches. 

Edited by jamie1874

38 minutes ago, stu said:

Honestly...

33 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

15 minutes ago, stu said:

It does indeed.

good luck with your quest...

Stu

:)

I foresee a JKB wedding.

:wow:

Edited by iantjambo

I’ve had a match!

Now she needs to contact you within 24 hours or the match disappears. Then you need to reply to her reply within 24 hours or the match disappears. The pressure is too much ??.

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Barack said:

We already got you a lady friend.

Now you’re chatting up Helz, to have a Side Salad too?

Dirty boy. 

#options 

13 hours ago, jamie1874 said:

Might be better to put on  "My best friend is a lesbian"  -  maybe then take a week of work to deal with all the matches. 

naismith2.png

Riddley Walker

Right Stu and Helz let's stop the cloak and dagger stuff, get a meet then give us a report. The tension between the pair of you is fizzing and almost at boiling point and we all know what's going to happen.

10 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Right Stu and Helz let's stop the cloak and dagger stuff, get a meet then give us a report. The tension between the pair of you is fizzing and almost at boiling point and we all know what's going to happen.

:spoton:

:clap:

Салатные палочки

Well, we at least have one thing in common.....

Can someone get their vote's on the Levein poll before they jump into anything serious?  

Right guys need some advice. Matched with a woman the other day and it’s become apparent very early on she has literally 0 self confidence. However she is absolutely gagging for it. Do I pump her? Or do I let this one go incase I trigger some kind of crazy emotional psycho? 

I’m not instantly attracted to her but her body is lovely going by the pictures... and videos she has sent me. 

Thoughts?

8 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Right guys need some advice. Matched with a woman the other day and it’s become apparent very early on she has literally 0 self confidence. However she is absolutely gagging for it. Do I pump her? Or do I let this one go incase I trigger some kind of crazy emotional psycho? 

I’m not instantly attracted to her but her body is lovely going by the pictures... and videos she has sent me. 

Thoughts?

Depends what you are after.

If you are after sex and couldn't care the effect that would have on the lass, assuming you are just after that and no more, then you are going to do that.

If you think you may get a relationship out of it, you may be the fella to boost her confidence and who knows what may happen.

The fact you say you are not instantly attracted to her would suggest you aren't interested so if it were me, I'd let this one go and try and find someone else.

16 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Thoughts?

Get yourself a burner phone and get it pumped.

1 hour ago, Jambomuzz said:

Thoughts?

Zero self confidence and sending you videos? Something doesn't add up here.

Riddley Walker

Thoughts?

Depends how desperate you are for your sausage tickled, I suppose.

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, stu said:

Well, we at least have one thing in common.....

Desperately watching yourselves age and your biological clocks tick down as you reluctantly prepare for a life of solitude?

5 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Desperately watching yourselves age and your biological clocks tick down as you reluctantly prepare for a life of solitude?

And on that cheary note......... 

58 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Zero self confidence and sending you videos? Something doesn't add up here.

I’ve maybe not worded it right, it’s hard to explain. One of those like if you don’t respond for 5 minuites it’s “sorry that I wasn’t what you expected”  shit like that. Tbh I’ll probably get it pumped just for the sake of getting my end away again and obviously to have something else to add to the thread. Might even give her the confindence boost she needs. Think she said she’s no had sex in 7 months.

14 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

I’ve maybe not worded it right, it’s hard to explain. One of those like if you don’t respond for 5 minuites it’s “sorry that I wasn’t what you expected”  shit like that. 

Abort mission!!

21 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

I’ve maybe not worded it right, it’s hard to explain. One of those like if you don’t respond for 5 minuites it’s “sorry that I wasn’t what you expected”  shit like that. Tbh I’ll probably get it pumped just for the sake of getting my end away again and obviously to have something else to add to the thread. Might even give her the confindence boost she needs. Think she said she’s no had sex in 7 months.

Nope. A shag wouldn’t be worth the inevitable hassle afterwards.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Nope. A shag wouldn’t be worth the inevitable hassle afterwards.

Hmm maybe your right!! I’ve got a couple other lassies I’m talking too, one seems really nice so hoping to get a date lined up next week with her. 

2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Make that three of us then. :D

Thats how long it takes the op to heal fully,  I believe. 

3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Abort mission!!

I’m with Ray Gin. Abort for sure. She sounds super needy and it wouldn’t be worth it for the hassle afterwards.