• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Салатные палочки

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Come on Alwayssunnyingorgie, you're honestly gonna pass up the potential chance of a 3 way and the chance to blag this girl, cos her pal is a bit of a Billy Bunter?

Turn up, entertain them and hope that by the end of the night they're riding you like a tandem bike.

Worst case scenario, she's trying to hook you up with ugly pal. Try and politely get out of it, tell the girl you like you've only got eyes for her, and least you've got a fall back ride if she tells you to bolt.

Come on Alwayssunnyingorgie, you're honestly gonna pass up the potential chance of a 3 way and the chance to blag this girl, cos her pal is a bit of a Billy Bunter?

Turn up, entertain them and hope that by the end of the night they're riding you like a tandem bike.

Worst case scenario, she's trying to hook you up with ugly pal. Try and politely get out of it, tell the girl you like you've only got eyes for her, and least you've got a fall back ride if she tells you to bolt.

:lol: Delicate last sentence Locky :lol:

Brick Tamland

Brick where are you?? Someone with your recent expertise is required to give Alwayssunnyingorgie a wee pep talk.

Just caught up with it.

Definitely nono to the pic of yer boaby, once your pic is on someone else's phone it can end up anywhere.

Pics of her jubblies are fine though.

Best advice..just be honest and say you really like her what about a drink/coffee/bunch of caramels sometime.

If she knocks you back so what, there will be plenty bursds willing to hear your chat and want to go out with you. Knock backs from bursds just give you character and reference points. Never let a knock back get you down. Plenty of compliments, a bit flirty banter and she'll be putty in your hands.

You will never know unless you ask. Have a look at pof and you'll see just how many single bursds are after a man.

Better to lose trying than not trying and never winning.

Disclaimer. Past performance is not indicative of future performance and you may lose all of your investment.

PumpkinJambo

My boyfriend - who I met on OK Cupid thanks to this very thread - is now living with me. We're off to York for a mini-break next week and to Berlin in September. We've met the parents and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life!

Anyway, back to the smut!

PumpkinJambo

Woah, woah, woah!

:wow:

We've come up with ANOTHER Dating success?

:pleasing:

Yup! I'd never have signed up to OK Cupid but I found this thread hilarious so I thought I'd give it a go for a laugh. Worked out well!

Riddley Walker

My boyfriend - who I met on OK Cupid thanks to this very thread - is now living with me. We're off to York for a mini-break next week and to Berlin in September. We've met the parents and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life!

:scenes:

Another notch on the JKB bedpost, we just need to cut out the murders, kidnappings and sudden disappearances and it'll be grand.

Riddley Walker

:yas:

Get your mates on here too, if they're after advice.

Think Riddley's going to be looking soon for some female company...

:(

Has anyone ever tried to Crowdfund money for prostitutes?

JKB STRIKES AGAIN :verysmug:

Why no constant updates though? Shan.

Neilson's Shank

Well done, love a happy ending, this vindicates me ploughing through all the smut.

I met my now Wife through online dating.

The fact her profile pic had her lifting the SC at Tynie was the deal breaker!!!!

The fact her profile pic had her lifting the SC at Tynie was the deal breaker!!!!

In '56?

John Findlay

She is a burglar?

• 1 month later...

Elite singles....Oooof.

By far and away the best site, pricey but none of the needy arseholes on the other sites and not the place if your looking to play wheelbarrows on the first date.

Elite singles....Oooof.

By far and away the best site, pricey but none of the needy arseholes on the other sites and not the place if your looking to play wheelbarrows on the first date.

We talking a higher calibre of bird here ?

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Just to say I met my Mrs on a dating site. Five years later we got married there, on Saturday!

Congratulations to you and Mrs Boris.

I see she has updated her pof profile accordingly.

I met my Mrs online. Well technically she's just my GF at present but we are mad for each other and see long term futures with each other.

Daz and shaz?

Alwayssunnyingorgie

I met my Mrs online. Well technically she's just my GF at present but we are mad for each other and see long term futures with each other.

I think someone's physco bird has hacked there account.

• 1 month later...
Alwayssunnyingorgie

Just a wee bump, 

I've got 3 mental birds on the go and all of them want a relationship, They are aged 20, 21,35 and are all equally boring. Non of them can cook either. What's the softest way to bump them off without hurting them? 

1 minute ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Just a wee bump, 

I've got 3 mental birds on the go and all of them want a relationship, They are aged 20, 21,35 and are all equally boring. Non of them can cook either. What's the softest way to bump them off without hurting them? 

There isint. They will feel hurt no matter how considerate you are. Even the 35 yrs old who should know better.

PS. Cook yourself ya lazy so and so.

10 minutes ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Just a wee bump, 

Try and sleep with their best friend and/or sister.

59 minutes ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Just a wee bump, 

Invite all of them round at the same time, what's the worst that can happen ?! 

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Just a wee bump, 

Tell them you like nothing better than a homemade steak pie. If they won't do one for you bin them.

1 hour ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Just a wee bump, 

"Sorry to break this to you but I just got some bad news - I've got the virus."

Once they've had blood tests and the all clear they'll be so relieved that any upset over you ****ing them around will be long gone.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

I told the nurse that I have HIV, she found it funny. I've told them all complete crap to put them off and they love it, I'm into dogging and was a heavy user of prostitutes but they ain't fussed . I'm hardly a catch but they are stalking me, I had to delete pof and go private on Facebook. 

1 hour ago, dumpson said:

Invite all of them round at the same time, what's the worst that can happen ?! 

A foursome:pleased:

3 hours ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Just a wee bump, 

Three words. "I am gay"

3 hours ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Just a wee bump, 

Give them a really bad shag, you at least get your Nat King.

Brick Tamland
4 hours ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Just a wee bump, 

You will be likely to hurt them because they have the franchise on that sort of thing but if you want to bump them, then either go for the threesome/foursome thing as previously suggested and if you pull it off great, you can then turn round and say you could never be with a female who does threesomes/foursomes.

More realistically, if you don't want to tell them directly just don't text them back and also blank them on social media.

If you want to turn the threesome/foursome into a foursome/fivesome then PM me ;)