If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

William H. Bonney

Do you seriously think anyone would be sad enough to be a Rangers fan registering for a Hearts forum and pretending to be a Hearts fan?

On the other hand some on hibs.net openly boast about it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yes I do.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost 12% and rising. If it's any consolation for the fire breathers who cannot comprehend life after a Hibs cup win I would guess that number would be close to zero if Hibs were playing any team other than the OF.

skinnybob72

Can't stand the Sevco franchise but I wouldn't give Hibs the steam off my pish so I voted for the new team.

You'll need to give me names so I can search. You'd have thought it would have appeared on Facebook by now.

Jamie Walker was definitely at the game in the Rangers end.

FenderJaguar7

People thought he was a die hard Jambo as well! :rofl:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

People thought he was a die hard Jambo as well! :rofl:

I've seen his post, it makes no mention of him wanting Rangers to win today or in the final. I might have gone too if I'd had the chance of freebie tickets, like from King/Holt/Wilson perhaps.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Anyway I'm not sure what the point of all this is? Maybe Walker is a Rangers fan, who gives a shit?

Bazzas right boot

Should be a third option.

Hibs to win the sc but stay down.

If they break thier hoodoo in a year they stay down there would be something funny and very hibs about that, can't even bask in the glow of their success as their team falls apart over the summer.

Still don't want them to win the sc , but If they do, doing it in a year they will be spending a third season in the lower league has a certain level of satisfaction.

BTW, if they win it, don't worry, our club is going forward, and other teams doings want stop that.

Jambo 4 Ever

Anyway I'm not sure what the point of all this is? Maybe Walker is a Rangers fan, who gives a shit?

How hard will be try next season against them though?

He'll probably deliberately miss a penalty that effectively finishes the league against them.

The Internet

You really need to start thinking about things for yourself.

the big show

I've seen his post, it makes no mention of him wanting Rangers to win today or in the final. I might have gone too if I'd had the chance of freebie tickets, like from King/Holt/Wilson perhaps.

ffs He absolutely hates HUBS , and i have already messaged you telling you it was quite a few posts not one pacific posts. ffs follow follow , rangers flags, Mcghee union jacks etc etc shall i go on . 

Rather it be us again, but as it isn't then it has to be any other team that plays against the Fester Road side. Would love the score to be Rangers 19 Hibs 02 :-)

I know no Hearts fans in real life who would openly admit to wanting Hibs to win anything never mind their holy grail. They're unbearable when they repeatedly embarrass themselves in finals never mind if they were actually to win one.

Nope, my only conclusion can be the 10% on here are tramps masquerading as Hearts fans.

To all of you, 5-1. FTH!

luckyBatistuta

What's your point?I've been in the rangers end against celtic before, but it doesn't mean I love Hearts any less.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

ffs He absolutely hates HUBS , and i have already messaged you telling you it was quite a few posts not one pacific posts. ffs follow follow , rangers flags, Mcghee union jacks etc etc shall i go on .

Still not sure what your point is, are you saying Walker is a Rangers fan, or that he's just pretending to be one because he hates Hibs so much?

What's your point?I've been in the rangers end against celtic before, but it doesn't mean I love Hearts any less.

I wasn't making a point.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Given there will be tickets going in the vermin end, maybe some of our "Edinburgh first" :rolleyes: crew should buy a green and white scarf and toddle along to Hampden on cup final day.

the big show

Still not sure what your point is, are you saying Walker is a Rangers fan, or that he's just pretending to be one because he hates Hibs so much?

look i have explained it to you and you know it . you being smart or trying to be clever i can handle .

Son Of Anarchy

Given there will be tickets going in the vermin end, maybe some of our "Edinburgh first" :rolleyes: crew should buy a green and white scarf and toddle along to Hampden on cup final day.

If they do they should ******* stay there and rot.

the big show

Think you will find there will be quite a few going but not with a green and white scarf though .

Should be a third option.

Hibs to win the sc but stay down.

If they break thier hoodoo in a year they stay down there would be something funny and very hibs about that, can't even bask in the glow of their success as their team falls apart over the summer.

Still don't want them to win the sc , but If they do, doing it in a year they will be spending a third season in the lower league has a certain level of satisfaction.

BTW, if they win it, don't worry, our club is going forward, and other teams doings want stop that.

I'd sooner see them get promotion

They will come up eventually, I was resigned to the idea of them probably coming up this season until they started spectacularly hibsing it late on

But the Scottish cup run they have is a special thing for us. Let's not ruin that.

I'd much sooner they got promoted and got humped in the final (of course the delicious idea of them hibsing it in both competitions is simply delightful)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

look i have explained it to you and you know it . you being smart or trying to be clever i can handle .

I just mean, if you're saying Walker's a Rangers fan then he's not really relevant to this thread, is he? It's about whether Hearts fans should want Hibs or Rangers to win it.

the big show

I just mean, if you're saying Walker's a Rangers fan then he's not really relevant to this thread, is he? It's about whether Hearts fans should want Hibs or Rangers to win it.

Are you trying to tell me now you don't know who Walker want's to win it which has been made perfectly clear .

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Think you will find there will be quite a few going but not with a green and white scarf though .

Is Walker a Rangers fan or not? It's a pretty simple question. Yes or no.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Are you trying to tell me now you don't know who Walker want's to win it which has been made perfectly clear .

Jesus Christ.

What's clear is that he was at the game today. I'm asking if you think he's a genuine Rangers supporter, or does he just want them to beat Hibs as he's a Hearts supporter?

Bowmans_Boot

Jamie Walker is a huge Hearts fan, but has mates who are Rangers fans and has been to a few games. He doesn't mind them at all, but detests Hibs.  I don't see a problem with any of that personally :) 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Jamie Walker is a huge Hearts fan, but has mates who are Rangers fans and has been to a few games. He doesn't mind them at all, but detests Hibs. I don't see a problem with any of that personally :)

I don't either (well, apart from the "doesn't mind Rangers at all" part), I'm just trying to establish whether all this Jamie Walker chat is at all relevant to this thread.

the big show

Jesus Christ.

What's clear is that he was at the game today. I'm asking if you think he's a genuine Rangers supporter, or does he just want them to beat Hibs as he's a Hearts supporter?

i have already made it perfectly clear who he wanted to win today and in the final , i have also posted in the past who not only he supported but his family as well HMFC . 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

i have already made it perfectly clear who he wanted to win today and in the final , i have also posted in the past who not only he supported but his family as well HMFC .

Ok, finally. Thank you.

Bowmans_Boot

I don't either (well, apart from the "doesn't mind Rangers at all" part), I'm just trying to establish whether all this Jamie Walker chat is at all relevant to this thread.

Well yes, it is, given that he is a Hearts fan. I am amazed (I shouldn't be, but still am) that so many "Hearts fans" voted for Hibs winning the SC.

To be honest, I don't really get the Edinburgh/Glasgow thing at all (my family are from Glasgow so have never hated the city), I have more friends who are Hibs fans than Rangers, yet I would still far rather see Hibs win absolutely nothing. I wish my friends to be happy in their personal lives, football excepted. 

MacDonald Jardine

I'm sure some will

MacDonald Jardine

12% of folk on here are hibs fans...

Or arseholes.

William H. Bonney

This poll should be made public - name and shame!

I voted for hibs. I'm not ashamed of it. They are an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. A Scottish cup win will not change that.

Rangers however, that's a different story. A cup win for them and Europe beckons. That could mean new financial backing and more strengthening of the side. I can't believe any hearts supporter would want that.

I voted for hibs. I'm not ashamed of it. They are an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. A Scottish cup win will not change that.

Rangers however, that's a different story. A cup win for them and Europe beckons. That could mean new financial backing and more strengthening of the side. I can't believe any hearts supporter would want that.

Ditto but I don't want Sevco to win because this will totally ramp up the WATP and "they're back" stuff in the media to stratospheric levels.

I'll hate that. The Rangers shouldn't exist at all and my major interest in the massive thread is because of the SFA and establishment cover up and assistance to allow them back.

So by comparison, Hibs winning the cup is a much lesser deal and a preferable outcome to me.

Bowmans_Boot

Do you really believe that Hibs winning the SC wouldn't change anything?

FenderJaguar7

Ditto but I don't want Sevco to win because this will totally ramp up the WATP and "they're back" stuff in the media to stratospheric levels.

I'll hate that. The Rangers shouldn't exist at all and my major interest in the massive thread is because of the SFA and establishment cover up and assistance to allow them back.

So by comparison, Hibs winning the cup is a much lesser deal and a preferable outcome to me.

That, my friend, is why you will never be a true Hearts fan...

Bowmans_Boot

Definite Hearts fan!!! :rofl:

Cracking player though, hope we keep him.

100% guaranteed, Jamie Walker is a Hearts fan.

That, my friend, is why you will never be a true Hearts fan...

Oh dear.

I've explained my position.

Archived