If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

i wish jj was my dad

??  Someone posted they would be cheering Hibs on (exact words). Isnt that wanting them to win? I posted that I would be cheering Rangers on and make no mistake, I really, really want them to win. 

Just a normal Saturday, then?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I vouch for Chester can this argument go away?

I don't know him but I could pretend I do.

I'm a peace lover really and am not terribly fond of cabbage either.

Oh, by the way :fth:

oh ffs, do I need to stick ma bubblensqueak in the bin noo.

I agree completely. It is pretty sad, to be honest. I have a fair few posts on here because I care about Hearts, others appear to have 000s because they enjoy winding up "fellow" Hearts fans.

So why are most of your posts about Rangers BB? Just stating the obvious.

the big show

Hibs.  For the record I would have preferred if they had won the championship also.  I simply don't get why anyone would want SevCo or Celtic to win anything, horrible clubs, horrible fans (a minority...apparently).  The media will also be insufferable should SevCo win it.

Were you one them that was fighting at the game or the trains or buses at the Ross county cup final ? bit rich saying celtic or sevco have horrible fans and clubs yet hibs fans fighting amongst  there own fans who were at before they even got there and when the got there in the ground and also on the trains going and coming back are ok . words don't describe how bitter and twisted you's are . i can see you's kicking right of when the rangers slam you's big time 

If I vouch for Chester can this argument go away?

I don't know him but I could pretend I do.

I'm a peace lover really and am not terribly fond of cabbage either.

Oh, by the way :fth:

Nope. The rules of the credentials contest are that it has to come directly from Chester. This is the only way to determine concrete proof that he is indeed a PHM.

Folk talk about Rangers and Celtic fans like we're perfect, we've got fans just as bad, only there's less of us :lol: all the Rangers and Celtic fans i know are totally sound, fair few Rangers in my family aswell.

Were you one them that was fighting at the game or the trains or buses at the Ross county cup final ? bit rich saying celtic or sevco have horrible fans and clubs yet hibs fans fighting amongst there own fans who were at before they even got there and when the got there in the ground and also on the trains going and coming back are ok . words don't describe how bitter and twisted you's are .

Big Show I find it difficult to establish where your sentences start and finish. By all means have a view but can I request some punctuation? Not trying to be smart, it's just a challenge every time you post something.

As for your points they're clearly lazy.

Nope. The rules of the credentials contest are that it has to come directly from Chester. This is the only way to determine concrete proof that he is indeed a PHM.

Yer a big spoilsport.

It's maybe no' concrete but the fact his pot is made of copper is sufficient for me.

oh ffs, do I need to stick ma bubblensqueak in the bin noo.

Don't waste it.

Eat it quick and wash it down with a pint of Creme d' Menthe.

PHMen can drink green alcohol and not be embarrassed.

upgotheheads

Were you one them that was fighting at the game or the trains or buses at the Ross county cup final ? bit rich saying celtic or sevco have horrible fans and clubs yet hibs fans fighting amongst  there own fans who were at before they even got there and when the got there in the ground and also on the trains going and coming back are ok . words don't describe how bitter and twisted you's are . i can see you's kicking right of when the rangers slam you's big time 

You's.

FFS.

the big show

Big Show I find it difficult to establish where your sentences start and finish. By all means have a view but can I request some punctuation? Not trying to be smart, it's just a challenge every time you post something.

As for your points they're clearly lazy.

As for your points they're clearly lazy..

Not have as lazy as your points may i add . CLEARLY .

Yer a big spoilsport.

It's maybe no' concrete but the fact his pot is made of copper is sufficient for me.

Sorry bud but rules are rules.

Not have as lazy as your points may i add . CLEARLY .

Not have?

Golly.

Not so sure about your use of "You's" on more than one level.  To answer your question...no.  To clarify my original post...my problem is with much of the quasi-religious nonsense that follows Glasgow's clubs around.  Yes there are problem sections of every club...and that includes EVERY club, but with those two it is more a part of their core identity than it is with any other.  The media also encourage me to enjoy seeing them not win titles.

Does that mean I like the Hibs fans who you say were fighting amongst themselves...no, doesn't even mean I like Hibs...but the question at the top of the forum asks me to pick one...and I'd rather it wasn't SevCo.

the big show

Not so sure about your use of "You's" on more than one level.  To answer your question...no.  To clarify my original post...my problem is with much of the quasi-religious nonsense that follows Glasgow's clubs around.  Yes there are problem sections of every club...and that includes EVERY club, but with those two it is more a part of their core identity than it is with any other.  The media also encourage me to enjoy seeing them not win titles.

Does that mean I like the Hibs fans who you say were fighting amongst themselves...no, doesn't even mean I like Hibs...but the question at the top of the forum asks me to pick one...and I'd rather it wasn't SevCo.

Did Celtic or Sevco want us dead and buried ? Did any of them try stopping us come out of admin . Did any of them write emails or letters to certain quarters . i know of one clubs fans who did and i will never forget it .

upgotheheads

I wish to offer my support to this post, on several levels.

upgotheheads

Folk talk about Rangers and Celtic fans like we're perfect, we've got fans just as bad, only there's less of us :lol: all the Rangers and Celtic fans i know are totally sound, fair few Rangers in my family aswell.

Fewer.

FFS are yous Rangers supporters a' the same.

Fewer.

FFS are yous Rangers supporters a' the same.

My old English teacher, God rest her soul, will be turning in her grave at some of the posts on here. What are they teaching in school these days?!

My old English teacher, God rest her soul, will be turning in her grave at some of the posts on here. What are they teaching in school these days?!

That Hearts fans should never want Hibs to win a Scottish Cup... :)

Bowmans_Boot

So why are most of your posts about Rangers BB? Just stating the obvious.

Most of my posts arent, but the ones that are get the most attention, given that I post honestly and openly.

To be honest, you have shown yourself up quite badly on this thread. You clearly revel in winding up and laughing at Hearts fans and then deflecting from the issues by focussing on grammar etc. Prior to this thread I would never have questioned which football team you support.

So no then. Name someone and I will apologise and move on. If Im wrong will hold my hands up but Id bet you are not a Hearts fan.

Go on, appease me and give me a members name and will shut up.

There's not a chance NJ is a Hearts supporter, and that view wasn't a result of this thread alone. He's been at it since day one.

Place is littered with them. I'm starting to feel dirty reading this site.

King Of The Cat Cafe

This...?

Most of my posts arent, but the ones that are get the most attention, given that I post honestly and openly.

To be honest, you have shown yourself up quite badly on this thread. You clearly revel in winding up and laughing at Hearts fans and then deflecting from the issues by focussing on grammar etc. Prior to this thread I would never have questioned which football team you support.

Only entering into the spirit BB after being accused and abused for my opinion (boohoo). The difference is I can handle the banter and quite enjoy it. As for your last sentence it's disappointing you've chosen to join this particular line of argument. I'm no fan of your support for Rangers but I thought you were above that kind of stuff. It's the most basic and illogical of arguments based on nothing more than a lack of expression.

There's not a chance NJ is a Hearts supporter, and that view wasn't a result of this thread alone. He's been at it since day one.

To be fair to Mothy, he outed NJ a long time ago.

Oh no, I beg to differ. Chester has failed to provide any poster to vouch for him which, by his own rationale, all but proves he is not a PHM. I've offered to provide a name however it's all gone rather quiet...

I can't believe 93 folk on here have said they want them to win the cup.

Instant bans mods, forthwith.

this thread was created to see how many of the guys on this forum are hibs fans who come here becuz nobody chats on their shity site it makes sense the amount of daft replies i get on a daily

Son Of Anarchy

To be fair to Mothy, he outed NJ a long time ago.

Was it as a Celtic supporter? Can't recall but that's what's sticking in my head.

Was it as a Celtic supporter? Can't recall but that's what's sticking in my head.

Yup. Kerrydale Street has a poster who uses the same name apparently. Mothy, cleverly, deduced that I was a Celtic fan, hiding on a Hearts forum but using the same name.

Yup. Kerrydale Street has a poster who uses the same name apparently. Mothy, cleverly, deduced that I was a Celtic fan, hiding on a Hearts forum but using the same name.

One of Mothy's many breakdowns .

Bazzas right boot

A but neither have you to his request and remember he asked you 1st before you tried reversing it .. trying to wind Hearts fan;s up regarding Hibs is not the smartest thing to doing in my book as some will take it more seriously than others .

The thread gave a choice, in doing that hibs might have been the answer.

Yet folk come on, when its not 100% what they want start abusing and calling hearts fans hibs fan because they never said rangers.

People have explained their logic and still got abuse.

Theres a guy called ofhater, I could have bet on his answer, just like i could i8hibs.

Why the abuse if people don't agree?

chester copperpot

Oh no, I beg to differ. Chester has failed to provide any poster to vouch for him which, by his own rationale, all but proves he is not a PHM. I've offered to provide a name however it's all gone rather quiet...

It's against rules to post another members name if they haven't posted on this thread but I will amuse you anyway. John Mitchell has posted on this thread and he will vouch for me.

Your style reminds me of a poster on .net but I'm guessing you're quite intelligent to have a slight slant on that.

Ive met tons of posters who regularly post on here. If you're not a hibs fan then I will repeat, you're a troll and should be banned either way.

Neil Jung posted 'mon the cabbage'

The thread gave a choice, in doing that hibs might have been the answer.

Yet folk come on, when its not 100% what they want start abusing and calling hearts fans gibs fan because they never said rangers.

People have explained their logic and still got abuse.

Theres a guy call of hater, I could have bet on his answer, just like i could i8hibs.

Why the abuse if people don't agree?

Playground stuff really. People who dish it out can't take it back. Sad...but extremely amusing!

Bazzas right boot

this thread was created to see how many of the guys on this forum are hibs fans who come here becuz nobody chats on their shity site it makes sense the amount of daft replies i get on a daily

Outstanding logic, applying the same principle has it also outed who are rangers fans?

Maybe not.

Many, including I have gave reasons for wanting rangers to get beat, you might need t agree but stop the abuse and name calling.

Its a thread reply hat asked a topical question, not everyone will agree, get over it, its a big world out there.

It's against rules to post another members name if they haven't posted on this thread but I will amuse you anyway. John Mitchell has posted on this thread and he will vouch for me.

Your style reminds me of a poster on .net but I'm guessing you're quite intelligent to have a slight slant on that.

Ive met tons of posters who regularly post on here. If you're not a hibs fan then I will repeat, you're a troll and should be banned either way.

I'll add my name to John's, mate.

Well done Chester. FYI I believe your seconder has indeed posted on the thread so I wouldn't worry.

chester copperpot

Well done Chester. FYI I believe your seconder has indeed posted on the thread so I wouldn't worry.

Now you then cabbage sympathiser. Id bet its either one of yer hibs muckers, or you're going to be a massive troll like the opposite of Therapist.

Either way you're a bit of a weirdo. Actively posting 'moan the cabbage' is unforgivable and not something a Hearts fan would say.

Now you then cabbage sympathiser. Id bet its either one of yer hibs muckers, or you're going to be a massive troll like the opposite of Therapist.

Either way you're a bit of a weirdo. Actively posting 'moan the cabbage' is unforgivable and not something a Hearts fan would say.

God no, why on earth would I do something like that?! I only suggested it to see how far you would go. Blimey.

Bowmans_Boot

Playground stuff really. People who dish it out can't take it back. Sad...but extremely amusing!

I take plenty of stick and accept it so that's not correct :)  I have never reported anybody despite being reported several times for things that I saw as relatively trivial.

As for the questioning of which team you support, I don't throw around accusations like some others do, but your comments and attitude on this thread make me wonder....  If you are actually a Hearts fan then your happiness in winding up others seems weird to me. 

chester copperpot

God no, why on earth would I do something like that?! I only suggested it to see how far you would go. Blimey.

That's because you cant.

****ing horrendous poster so you are. Full of absolute shite.

Oh and a total bullshitter!

He also mused about enjoying the occasion with his Hibs "chums".

Caspian Primrose

This thread would be a great way for the mods to boot the undercover vermin on here.

Archived