If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

Guess it depends on what you deem the greater threat. 87% on here think it's Hibs which is fine albeit a bit 'small time'. I'd like to think the OF are becoming our main rivals rather than our smaller neighbours from down the road.

This guy gets it, if we want to win the league we need to think bigger.

Hibs are on par with the teams I mentioned, they won't challenge us cup or no cup, if we continue on our path.

Rangers will be a threat, anything bad for them is good for hearts.

Hibs are funny to laugh at, but not a threat, we hopefully have bigger fish to fry

loveofthegame

This guy gets it, if we want to win the league we need to think bigger.

Hibs are on par with the teams I mentioned, they won't challenge us cup or no cup, if we continue on our path.

Rangers will be a threat, anything bad for them is good for hearts.

Hibs are funny to laugh at, but not a threat, we hopefully have bigger fish to fry

Completely irrelevant to the Hibs winning the cup argument. Rangers will be a threat whether or not they win the cup.

If Hibs won't challenge us, cup or no cup, then i'll have no cup thank you very much.

Bazzas right boot

Completely irrelevant to the Hibs winning the cup argument. Rangers will be a threat whether or not they win the cup.

If Hibs won't challenge us, cup or no cup, then i'll have no cup thank you very much.

Fair enough , makes sense

I can see both sides of the dilemma , I voted rangers, but after watching and listening to rangers on Sunday, decided hibs were the lesser of two evils.

I forgot how much I hate them. Sunday reminded me.

Bazzas right boot

Ranger's in Europe is also bad for us, IMO. Hibs to in Europe, well ..malmo springs to my mind.

You cannot call yourself a Hearts man if you want the shite to win the cup .

I suppose you'd be down Easter Road clapping them if they won the cup .

Disgrace  ! !

It'd be great if all these Hibs sympathisers could be outed as a proper hearts men.

I.e does Neil Dung have anyone who can vouch for him.

I.e does he goes to the games with anyone else on here. Be interested to see if he answers this question.

My guess would be not.

Don't know who he is, but I'd have you 'outed' first

chester copperpot

Don't know who he is, but I'd have you 'outed' first

As Ive said before I have dozens of Hearts mates and know hundreds others through various supporters clubs etc and not one of them would want Hibs to win. Not any single one of them.

It'd be great if all these Hibs sympathisers could be outed as a proper hearts men.

I.e does he goes to the games with anyone else on here. Be interested to see if he answers this question.

My guess would be not.

You'd be an excellent barrister.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

My guess would be not.

FFS. :rofl:

chester copperpot

So no then. Name someone and I will apologise and move on. If Im wrong will hold my hands up but Id bet you are not a Hearts fan.

Go on, appease me and give me a members name and will shut up.

Bazzas right boot

One hibs sympathiser vouches for another. Well I ******* never.

You dont count ya hibs ***** ;)

He he, just pointing out the flaw in the plan, you'd be a good James bond villain tho!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Funny how all the hibs sympathisers are finding this funny eh?

It's even funnier how the Rangers sympathisers are losing their shit about it. :rofl:

My guess would be not.

Feel free to check my posting record.

2nd most frequent poster on Sevco massive thread.

And I really don't want Sevco to win the cup this year.

Therefore that means I would prefer Hibs did.

Funny how all the hibs sympathisers are finding this funny eh?

Chester makes valid point. :thumb:

Seymour M Hersh

I want both the ******* teams to lose. I want the vermin to lose ever so slightly more than the blue erse cheek.

132goals1958

I'm more concerned with the hooped demons winning the League at Tynie if the sheep Hibs it at Perth on Friday but, hey, that's for another thread....about, y'know....Hearts !

I hope Aberdeen lose on Friday as  it would open the door even slightly for us.

chester copperpot

Feel free to check my posting record.

2nd most frequent poster on Sevco massive thread.

And I really don't want Sevco to win the cup this year.

Therefore that means I would prefer Hibs did.

Fair enough, but a guy who comes on here posting 'moan the cabbage" at 2.46am Sunday morning is not a hearts fan in my book.

Fast forward five years, say.

In that time, Sevco have won the league a couple of times, we haven't, and we've suffered a couple of Davis-gate type outrages at the hands of referees etc.

And Hibs have settled into lower league obscurity.

This cup final combo re-emerges.

Still prefer Sevco win ?

the big show

You're spending far to much time reading Hibs .net. Yes Hibs fans want us to lose every match we play in. So what, we've made supporting Hibs a misery to them.

Pro tip. Don't confuse the internet with real life. There will always be some extremist looneys lurking on the Internet, they don't live in the real world either.

huh speak for yourself and few other fruit and nut's . A don't about your looney's quote but by suggesting we've made supporting Hibs a misery to them i'm seriously beginning to wonder if there's some looney's on here and i;m not trying to be smart or funny either i;m deadly serious . Wan't them to win the Scottish cup you would have to be a looney to suggest it . i really hope Rangers absolutely ram them silly .

Chester, for the avoidance of doubt, this isn't someone who works in a coffee shop.

chester copperpot

Chester, for the avoidance of doubt, this isn't someone who works in a coffee shop.

Still no answer then. I heard your answer when I asked you last time.

Either a troll or a hibs fan posting as a hearts fan.

Either way you should be banned.

All you need to do is let me know some person who can vouch for you and I will let it go but the simple fact is you've avoided the question each time I've asked.

All you need to do is let me know some person who can vouch for you and I will let it go but the simple fact is you've avoided the question each time I've asked.

8% last week, now almost 13%. I can sense the rage!

Tell you what I'll do you a deal. I'll give you a name if you give me the name of someone who will vouch for you first. How's that?

Bowmans_Boot

Fast forward five years, say.

In that time, Sevco have won the league a couple of times, we haven't, and we've suffered a couple of Davis-gate type outrages at the hands of referees etc.

And Hibs have settled into lower league obscurity.

This cup final combo re-emerges.

Still prefer Sevco win ?

I always, always want Hibs to lose, so yes, I would still want them to lose.  It isn't a difficult concept to grasp: Hearts fans don't want Hibs to win.

I get that some Hearts fans despise Rangers, fair enough, but it seems to me that there are also a fair few "Hearts fans" who don't mind Hibs and are using this as an excuse to openly support them. If you are a fan of Edinburgh football then that's fine, just be honest about it. 

I always, always want Hibs to lose, so yes, I would still want them to lose. It isn't a difficult concept to grasp: Hearts fans don't want Hibs to win.

I get that some Hearts fans despise Rangers, fair enough, but it seems to me that there are also a fair few "Hearts fans" who don't mind Hibs and are using this as an excuse to openly support them. If you are a fan of Edinburgh football then that's fine, just be honest about it.

What if a Hibs victory (in a hypothetical scenario of course) meant handing the league title to Hearts? Exception or stick to the 'rules'?

the big show

Tell you what I'll do you a deal. I'll give you a name if you give me the name of someone who will vouch for you first. How's that?

i don't know what you are on or taking but i can tell you it's not agreeing with you .

I always, always want Hibs to lose, so yes, I would still want them to lose.  It isn't a difficult concept to grasp: Hearts fans don't want Hibs to win.

I don't think anybody wants either team to win, Rather might be a better term.

Or not.

chester copperpot

Lawl,

Im not the one who is being questioned though am I.

Still not answered the question though have you?

I am not raging at anyone, I just doubt any hearts fan would say 'moan the cabbage' like you did yesterday.

i don't know what you are on or taking but i can tell you it's not agreeing with you .

Come on Big Show, just entering into the spirit of things! Between you and I he hasn't responded....

Bowmans_Boot

What if a Hibs victory (in a hypothetical scenario of course) meant handing the league title to Hearts? Exception or stick to the 'rules'?

In that most extreme set of hypothetical scenarios, then yes, I would want us to win the league, so I would want them to win. My first priority is Hearts, then Hibs losing.

In a different scenario, if Hibs winning and staying up meant that we qualified for Europe, and if they didn't then they were relegated and we finished 4th then I would want them to lose. 

is it not past your bedtime yet?

Lawl,

Im not the one who is being questioned though am I.

Still not answered the question though have you?

I am not raging at anyone, I just doubt any hearts fan would say 'moan the cabbage' like you did yesterday.

I just questioned you. If this was unclear I apologise therefore let's hear it.

Bowmans_Boot

I don't think anybody wants either team to win, Rather might be a better term.

Or not.

Someone posted, "I will be cheering them on" - isn't that wanting them to win?

In that most extreme set of hypothetical scenarios, then yes, I would want us to win the league, so I would want them to win. My first priority is Hearts, then Hibs losing.

In a different scenario, if Hibs winning and staying up meant that we qualified for Europe, and if they didn't then they were relegated and we finished 4th then I would want them to lose.

It's now clear to me you are a Hibs fan in disguise. This place is crawling I say crawling.

No point in fretting as one of them has to win it, however would it be so bad if sevco win their first real major trophy?

Someone posted, "I will be cheering them on" - isn't that wanting them to win?

Jambos

MacDonald Jardine

He's shown considerably more intelligence than you on this thread.

It's easy to troll though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

92 :wow: Never mind the thread. It'll be a donation to a well done Hibs banner they'll be wanting  :hibsfud:

the big show

Come on Big Show, just entering into the spirit of things! Between you and I he hasn't responded....

A but neither have you to his request and remember he asked you 1st before you tried reversing it .. trying to wind Hearts fan;s  up regarding Hibs is not the smartest thing to doing in my book as some will take it more seriously than others .

No point in fretting as one of them has to win it, however would it be so bad if sevco win their first real major trophy?

A double-edged nightfeckingmare.

A but neither have you to his request and remember he asked you 1st before you tried reversing it .. trying to wind Hearts fan;s up regarding Hibs is not the smartest thing to doing in my book as some will take it more seriously than others .

Clearly.

Bowmans_Boot

A but neither have you to his request and remember he asked you 1st before you tried reversing it .. trying to wind Hearts fan;s  up regarding Hibs is not the smartest thing to doing in my book as some will take it more seriously than others .

I agree completely. It is pretty sad, to be honest. I have a fair few posts on here because I care about Hearts, others appear to have 000s because they enjoy winding up "fellow" Hearts fans.

Bowmans_Boot

Jambos

??  Someone posted they would be cheering Hibs on (exact words). Isnt that wanting them to win? I posted that I would be cheering Rangers on and make no mistake, I really, really want them to win. 

chester copperpot

is it not past your bedtime yet?

Nice one. What a great response.

I am asking Neil Dung specific questions about his credentials as a hearts fan, as he posted moan the cabbage (on this thread if you care to check).

It's not bedtime yet but will be going soon as I have work tomorrow.

Hibs.  For the record I would have preferred if they had won the championship also.  I simply don't get why anyone would want SevCo or Celtic to win anything, horrible clubs, horrible fans (a minority...apparently).  The media will also be insufferable should SevCo win it.

If I vouch for Chester can this argument go away?

I don't know him but I could pretend I do.

I'm a peace lover really and am not terribly fond of cabbage either.

Oh, by the way :fth:

Archived