If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

I will never back hibs for anything, don't care who they are playing, it's hibs ffs, nothing but tears spotters and pain for them

Any other answer is simply incorrect

:spoton:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would rather eat a jobby sandwich made with bread that tasted of susan boyles fingers than back Hibs in anything. And I'm not exaggerating.

If Rangers win the Scottish Cup it just proves the league title was there for the taking

Does it ****. Cup games are one off winner take all affairs where the pressures of league form are off and lesser teams have the chance to take a big scalp and will give it their all to do so.

Outside the arse cheeks there is no such thing as an unworthy league winner. It requires consistency over a long period greater than that of your rivals. On all different surfaces and weather conditions.

It's different for Celtic and Rangers. If all is not well you still have the referees playing on your side to make sure you get that turgid result at Ross County in the mud and snow, for example.

It's different for Celtic and Rangers. If all is not well you still have the referees playing on your side to make sure you get that turgid result at Ross County in the mud and snow

Mate - Andy Halliday gets tackled every game - like all Rangers players - and most of the times there is no yellow card

I know for a fact Rangers have been denied at least 3 penalties which were stonewall this season - that figure could rise to even a dozen or more (only in this season) but it wouldn't be all stonewallers

I know the refs give Scott Brown a free license but if you believe they give Rangers one then you clearly don't watch Rangers and should just shut up

Andy Halliday was sent off for raising his arm in a celebration in the pitch kick off spot - yeah the refs really help Rangers every match don't they .... in fantasy land

It was only a fist clench nothing sinister

Cummings does a lap around the Rangers fans etc. when he scores at Ibrox and all the lower league clubs do but they dont get sent off

Clearly you don't watch Rangers and have nothing at all to base your opinion on is all I mean mate. They help Celtic but not Rangers.

If Rangers win the Scottish Cup it just proves the league title was there for the taking

TO bring it back on track

It does prove that, you know why, Rangers will approach this game the same as any other - to win

Do we really do that against them?

It's arguable (and possible mathematically) that going to win, like rfc do, in every away match (instead of being happy with draws) would have had us within 6 points of cfc this season, and them going to win direct against cfc like rfc will try to could have been a 6 point swing in our direction to put us in 1st place

In the 80's/90's when D Utd and Aberdeen etc. were stronger than they ever will be now that was their attitude

Bit off topic but does not warrant a thread of its own. BBC world news with its football focus show never ever mention Scottish football, except this weekend and gave a preview on the "Old Firm Derby" Pass the sick bucket please.

Jambos_1874

Mate - Andy Halliday gets tackled every game - like all Rangers players - and most of the times there is no yellow card

I know for a fact Rangers have been denied at least 3 penalties which were stonewall this season - that figure could rise to even a dozen or more (only in this season) but it wouldn't be all stonewallers

I know the refs give Scott Brown a free license but if you believe they give Rangers one then you clearly don't watch Rangers and should just shut up

Andy Halliday was sent off for raising his arm in a celebration in the pitch kick off spot - yeah the refs really help Rangers every match don't they .... in fantasy land

Cummings does a lap around the Rangers fans etc. when he scores at Ibrox and all the lower league clubs do but they dont get sent off

Clearly you don't watch Rangers and have nothing at all to base your opinion on is all I mean mate. They help Celtic but not Rangers.

Ohhhhh, the poor Hun.

Ohhhhh, the poor Hun.

Not poor anymore mate

The rest of Scottish football's chance to slag off Rangers was in the last 4 seasons and the door is closing on that front now but make no mistake even some of the most hard boiled celtic fans are living in fear of losing to rangers this Sunday and also next season to be honest mate

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Mate - Andy Halliday gets tackled every game - like all Rangers players - and most of the times there is no yellow card

I know for a fact Rangers have been denied at least 3 penalties which were stonewall this season - that figure could rise to even a dozen or more (only in this season) but it wouldn't be all stonewallers

You seem to be in immense pain when talking about the Rangers.

Have you got lost?

This is a Hearts forum.

Plenty other places to discuss your love of the new club.

You seem to be in immense pain when talking about the Rangers.

Have you got lost?

This is a Hearts forum.

Plenty other places to discuss your love of the new club.

Nah I am a hearts fan as well as rangers I just believe a lot of hearts fans write stuff that's not true about Rangers so I feel I'm like a balanced middle ground that can give a real view from Glasgow and someone who has watched every single rangers and hearts match this season

I'm not trying to be some sort of Billy big or arrogant like mate

Just posting in the rangers thread what my belief is

Every set of fans feel hard done by by referees, there's always incidents to point to in order to make your point, historically though and more often than not, the old firm get the big decisions in their favour, it's an inbuilt mentality in Scotland that they are the two teams and nobody else really matters, that's ought to rub off on the referees.

Nah I am a hearts fan as well as rangers I just believe a lot of hearts fans write stuff that's not true about Rangers so I feel I'm like a balanced middle ground that can give a real view from Glasgow and someone who has watched every single rangers and hearts match this season

I'm not trying to be some sort of Billy big or arrogant like mate

Just posting in the rangers thread what my belief is

Have you not got Saltires to burn.

Every set of fans feel hard done by by referees, there's always incidents to point to in order to make your point, historically though and more often than not, the old firm get the big decisions in their favour, it's an inbuilt mentality in Scotland that they are the two teams and nobody else really matters, that's ought to rub off on the referees.

I see that point a lot mate

It may be true

But the fact is Rangers have had more penalties this season because they have probably touched the ball in the opposition box more times than any other scottish club throughout the whole of this season, if you looked at opta style stats for every rfc game this year and counted them and compared I'm sure it would work out that way

I'm not sure saying the of get more penalties isn't for that reason that they are usually attacking and in the opposition box more than other clubs

the argument that refs favour them might not be true though or statistically true over entire seasons while the of were both in premiership

I'm also not sure if they even are favoured in any other manner e.g. with fouls outside of the box which in my opinion the smaller clubs have more leniency with fouls and yellow cards

Rangers have lost about 10 at least stonewall free kicks this season against lower league sides etc. Outside their box because refs know rangers players can score from there

Also the level of protection afforded to rangers players in this league is criminal there have been near leg breakers sometimes without a yellow card but without fail it won't be a red against lower league players because they have leniency with tackling

Geoff Kilpatrick

I really couldn't give a shiny shite about Sevco's penalties. All I know is that I don't want the vermin winning anything.

It may be true

But the fact is Rangers have had more penalties this season because they have probably touched the ball in the opposition box more times than any other scottish club throughout the whole of this season, if you looked at opta style stats for every rfc game this year and counted them and compared I'm sure it would work out that way

I'm not sure saying the of get more penalties isn't for that reason that they are usually attacking and in the opposition box more than other clubs

the argument that refs favour them might not be true though or statistically true over entire seasons while the of were both in premiership

I'm also not sure if they even are favoured in any other manner e.g. with fouls outside of the box which in my opinion the smaller clubs have more leniency with fouls and yellow cards

Rangers have lost about 10 at least stonewall free kicks this season against lower league sides etc. Outside their box because refs know rangers players can score from there

Also the level of protection afforded to rangers players in this league is criminal there have been near leg breakers sometimes without a yellow card but without fail it won't be a red against lower league players because they have leniency with tackling

What happened last season?.

Remind me.

FenderJaguar7

It may be true

Anyone else out of breath reading these elongated made up facts?

Everyone knew he wasn't a Jambo, now he finally admits he's a Rangers fan.

Place is crawling these days.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Whilst true, Hibs didn't systematically cheat the whole of Scottish football for a decade or more through the use of EBTs and side letters then when it all went tits up and they went out of business, their like (and like-minded) promised to wreak revenge on all those who had it in for them. Just check the Walter Smith thread for evidence of that. Never forget how vile despicable and desperate the Sevconians are.

Anyway, c'mon the Arabs! :)

They previously spent loads on players from Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Scotland's goalie & plenty players from English top flight, before deciding not to pay for them. All to win a league cup.

Cheats.

Anyone else out of breath reading these elongated made up facts?

Everyone knew he wasn't a Jambo, now he finally admits he's a Rangers fan.

Place is crawling these days.

If you knew what you were talking about you would know they're not made up facts and even in the 3rd div etc. Onwards, Rangers have received so many fouls that go without yellow cards or even free kicks mainly or penalties which have also beind denied more so this season

Anyway if rfc win tomorrow I think the premiership was there for the taking this season

on a side note, people can try to say oh I live In this country and no one has mentioned the of match to me, but check the sky viewing figures of the match afterwards and compare to other sky live match viewing figures and I bet the of game will be watched by numbers which are through the roof

Mate, with respect and i don't care that you're a Rangers fan but you're slavering some amount of shite, at best nobody cares, at worst it's completely made up bullshit to suit yourself, give it a rest eh?

The fouls doesn't matter the main point I mean in this thread is that if rfc win a treble this year I don't think anyone can deny the premiership title could have been won by a club outside of Glasgow this season

Aberdeen lost around 7 games in a row which demoralised their chances

With respect, it's already been pointed out on this forum that if hearts won every away game this season they would have been within 6 points of celtic and that's a fact, so if rfc beat them it proves Aberdeen and Hearts maybe could have consistently and put runs together to win the title if also won all away games and matches not against celtic like rfc do and will

Being happy with draws away will never win a title

I don't think cfc will roll over next season though they will be a lot better with a lot more motivation every single game now their rivals are back in the league

What treble? The premiership could've been won by someone else outside Celtic if they'd won more games than them, but they haven't so it hasn't.

William H. Bonney

Poor rangers eh. First off, all clubs in Scotland conspired against them and got them relegated.

Then, to top it off, they are on the end of some punishing challenges that go unnoticed by the officials.

When will this nightmare end.

FenderJaguar7

The fouls doesn't matter the main point I mean in this thread is that if rfc win a treble this year I don't think anyone can deny the premiership title could have been won by a club outside of Glasgow this season

Aberdeen lost around 7 games in a row which demoralised their chances

With respect, it's already been pointed out on this forum that if hearts won every away game this season they would have been within 6 points of celtic and that's a fact, so if rfc beat them it proves Aberdeen and Hearts maybe could have consistently and put runs together to win the title if also won all away games and matches not against celtic like rfc do and will

Being happy with draws away will never win a title

I don't think cfc will roll over next season though they will be a lot better with a lot more motivation every single game now their rivals are back in the league

He let his club die

He let his club dieeeeee

Farranide

He let his club die

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yep, that simple Geoff. I despise them, even more so than our neighbours.

Imagine wanting the vermin to win the Scottish Cup. :facepalm:

gashauskis9

Imagine wanting the vermin to win the Scottish Cup. :facepalm:

I don't, but there isn't a third option sadly. If we had taken care of them, we wouldn't be calling it like this.

Deep down, I probably hate the Rangers more.

However, Hibs winning the Scottish Cup is unthinkable, if they had won it loads then it wouldn't matter so much (maybe) but the fact that is not happened since 1902 is legendary and a source of much amusement and it must continue.

So, voted Sevco  :bomb2:

N Lincs Jambo

Hibs have already beaten Sevco once this season so c'mon the hooped demons tomorrow!

Bazzas right boot

I wouldn't choose for them to win it, but if it was a choice between Rangers (or Celtic) and them, I'd go for Hibs. I'd choose any other team in Scottish football over them.

In all my time supporting Hearts, I have loved seeing us beat the Old Firm more than anybody but that's because it happens all too rarely. While a local rivalry, Hibs have never been much of a threat. They win a trophy, so what. It's hardly going to be the start of their domination.

The Old Firm kill the rest of Scottish Football so the less they win, the happier I'll be.

O hear you and would agree 99% of the time , however a final, nope, don't want hibs to win.

William H. Bonney

All the best to Celtic tomorrow, hope they give the New Rangers a solid humping.

I just hope they don't let us down. By that I mean I hope they shame Scottish football.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I just hope they don't let us down. By that I mean I hope they shame Scottish football.

Oh I hope there's mental tackles, red cards, injuries, sectarian bile spewing from the stands etc. Just hope Celtic pump them 5 or 6-0 while all that's going on. :thumbsup:

William H. Bonney

Oh I hope there's mental tackles, red cards, injuries, sectarian bile spewing from the stands etc. Just hope Celtic pump them 5 or 6-0 while all that's going on. :thumbsup:

I concur.

Son Of Anarchy

An ex workmate who stopped going to Celtic games last season but got a ticket for tomorrow was just offered ?600 for it. He doesn't need the money but his exact words were "rangers are dead. What's left of them will be killed off tomorrow." Think its the only time I've agreed with a Celtic fan!

I hate Rangers more, quite comfortably.

But this is an absolute no brainer.

If you gave me the choice between Hibs winning the cup or losing one of my vital organs, I'd still not give those f****ers the cup

This is a very different occasion from many a year.

Just imagine The Rangers win the cup. How insufferable would they and the media be ?

I am confident the 'tic will beat The Rangers.

However if they don't, I hope the Hobos beat them in the final.

Ron Burgundy

Hopefully Ann Budge will be proactive weeding out those so called Hearts fans with verminous tendencies who would like them to win the Scottish cup.

I'm genuinely disgusted with them.

Archived