If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

I voted for hibs in the poll and seeing my son and granddaughter on the telly celebrating in the stands, or my neice and nephew getting their picture taken on the pitch, or my brother in his pool in Florida in full hibs gear, certainly hasn't made me change my mind.

I will always want the huns to lose every game they ever play, unless them winning helps Hearts.

Imagine letting your bairn grow up Hibs.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 14% - you know who you are.

ANY TEAM ,ANY TIME over either of the arse cheeks of Scottish football even if it doesn't suit us completely. Never want the gruesome twosome to win anything.

Can just imagine some of the Hibernian sympathising attention seekers 'jambos' now trying to suggest they wanted Hibs to win purely in expectation of the hilarity which has followed in the aftermath......

see above

I hope the 130 of you that voted for Hibs are happy.

Did you go to the parade on Sunday?

Happy with the unexpected shitstorm that has ensued, less happy with the number of zoomers that think cheatsFC was the proper choice in the vote and claim that is what PHM should want. 

No never left the house on Sunday why would you go to a h1b5 celebration or even suggest that is what people would do

Jambothump

I wondered when the lickspittle would reappear.

LICKSPITTLE a person who behaves obsequiously to those in power.

You have no idea of me as a person

?The OF are the ones in power in Scotland, my whole stance has been, and always will be, against them and their religious bigotry.

A lot of those on here that are a a bit hard of thinking don't grasp that

Nookie Bear

?The OF are the ones in power in Scotland, my whole stance has been, and always will be, against them and their religious bigotry.

Away and support Partick Thistle then, because no true Hearts man would ever want hibs to win anything, especially the cup.

I bet you aportion a large amount of blame for the on-field trouble to rangers as well.

Away and support Partick Thistle then, because no true Hearts man would ever want hibs to win anything, especially the cup.

I bet you aportion a large amount of blame for the on-field trouble to rangers as well.

Remember, jambothump was not going to renew his season ticket and cancel his D/D if Rangers won.

Cornette x infinity.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

After the fact this doesn't seem as clear cut as I thought. I'm genuinely happy to see how thrilled some really good friends are and I enjoyed Rangers losing far more than I thought I would. Who'd have thunk it?

Imagine letting your bairn grow up Hibs.

Got 2 sons, both taken to their first Hearts match before they were 3. One, for reasons not for this board, ended up following his Grandad to hibs; the other still goes with me to Tynecastle 57 years later  

Hearts_fan

Say what you like about Hibs, but at least they aspire to play their football in Scotland.

Hibs winning the cup has turned out to be a laugh a minute shambles.

They have gone into delusion mode thinking that it's killing us and we are all crying ourselves to sleep at night but while I speak for nobody but myself I am laughing my ****** off at how badly they have managed to Hibs this up.

The bragging rights are theirs though. Or so they keeping telling themselves.

"Mind that time we won the big cup."

"No, I remember a bunch of arseholes invading the pitch and causing massive damage, assaulting players and fighting opposition fans, never seen any trophies paraded though."

"Aye but we won the cup."

"Rudi has 2....we have 3 in the last 20 years."

"Aye but we knocked you out."

"We hammered you 5-1 in a final."

"Aye but 2 goals in the last few minutes."

"We also hammered you in the 06 semi."

"Aye but you're suffering in agony."

"You're still a lower league team who Hibsed the play offs, lost the league cup final to Ross County and ruined your own scottish cup win."

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Careful. He sends threatening PM's.

Really? Hope I get one from the vermin .

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

?The OF are the ones in power in Scotland, my whole stance has been, and always will be, against them and their religious bigotry.

Why don't you quote the whole definition? Contemptible and fawning are two.

Archived