If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

upgotheheads

Aye, the day after.

Rangers win the cup and its all the media will talk about for months. I pity hibs. I ******* hate rangers. They represent all thats wrong with Scottish football.

Correct. I hope Hibs win the cup. I

will be sitting at home cheering them on.

I am a PHM.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the big show

Who is they? Most of the fans I know are reasonable, decent people.

Have you never ventured over to . net ? Are you telling me some of the quotes and statements on there about us are coming from reasonable decent people because i would beg to differ . Rotten to the core would be saying it politely . i also know a couple that are decent reasonable people but i can assure you i know more that deep down hate us with a passion . 

So more than 1 in every 10 hearts supporters wants Hibs to win the Scottish cup?

That's a bit disturbing.

Back to 2005

I don't want Hibs to win a throw in but there are supposed hearts fans that want them to win the Scottish cup!

So more than 1 in every 10 hearts supporters wants Hibs to win the Scottish cup?

That's a bit disturbing.

I think we can confidently assume that not all of them ARE Hearts fans.

I think we can confidently assume that not all of them ARE Hearts fans.

Perhaps not, but the fact there are any at all that could / would / will want that is still disturbing.

I am a PHM.

Hearts fan aye

upgotheheads

Hearts fan aye

Aye, third generation. My eldest son is a 4th generation PHM.

I am beginning to wonder if there aren't some closet cousins of KB on here.

Ron Burgundy

If you are inferring that some folk are closet huns then I would point out that I would want Celtic to win against their tiny Tim cousins as much as I would do the huns.

You may well be a third generation supporter but a very tepid one at that.

Probably claps when the away team scores.

Have you never ventured over to . net ? Are you telling me some of the quotes and statements on there about us are coming from reasonable decent people because i would beg to differ . Rotten to the core would be saying it politely . i also know a couple that are decent reasonable people but i can assure you i know more that deep down hate us with a passion .

In a word no. You have to understand that footie forums are not real life. If the reason you (or anyone else) want Rangers to win is because of what the bad boys on .net are saying then I guess your life will become a misery should Hibs win.

In a word no. You have to understand that footie forums are not real life. If the reason you (or anyone else) want Rangers to win is because of what the bad boys on .net are saying then I guess your life will become a misery should Hibs win.

Not only the nutters on .net detest Hearts.

Hibs fans have been so royally shafted for years by Hearts that even the reasonable fans have turned into bitter barstewards.   I know quite a few I can assure you.

the big show

In a word no. You have to understand that footie forums are not real life. If the reason you (or anyone else) want Rangers to win is because of what the bad boys on .net are saying then I guess your life will become a misery should Hibs win

Say what you want about not being real life but the biggest % of people on football forums go to games and discuss them so that in it's self is real enough for me and most likely plenty others . Also my life is fine and dandy it will not change my views on hubs fans though or them trying to win the cup or should the win the cup . you mention the word " Misery " i reckon hubs will have plenty of it before the seasons finished .

Yes - your post led me to a similar conclusion - sitting at home cheering on the Hibs eh.

Silvery_Moon

Yeah it was on Calder Road just past the fire station. The driver wouldn't let us off lol

That's the one. We also had the pleasure of seeing the Hibs team bus pass us on the way out of Glasgow though. :)

the big show

Not only the nutters on .net detest Hearts.

Hibs fans have been so royally shafted for years by Hearts that even the reasonable fans have turned into bitter barstewards.   I know quite a few I can assure you.

Yes the few that talk to you as if butter would not melt yet the minute your back's turned your a dirty Hearts bassa . exactly there hate for us holds no limits .

millerjames398

Rangers for me every day of the week,the thought of that mob having their day on princes street and down Easter road after winning it...too much, I hope I never see them lift it in my life time ever.

Bazzas right boot

Seriously, think about this. Edinburgh the day after they win.

I have! I'm going in Turkey, leaving on the 21st may.

It will be horrendous, but won't affect Hearts, much, if at all.

Bazzas right boot

I have, it pales in comparison to the bears den.

Net has a few idiots.

Bearsden. It's just full of hatred.

Bazzas right boot

That's a bit disturbing.

By that logic, 9/10 wants rangers to win the sc, that less disturbing?

Bazzas right boot

Sorted that for you.

How does hibs winning the cup put us back in our place?

We are a stronger team than hibs and will continue to be if they win the cup or not.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

A better thread title would be "Who do you want to lose?"

I'd take no pleasure in seeing either of them winning the cup, it's all about which one I'd rather see get pumped.

If only Celtic and/or United had won their semi instead.

jamtartan74

Hate the thought of either winning it but probably for the 1st time ever I will be wanting a Rangers win, never in a million years will I want Hibs winning the Scottish cup. I enjoy the 1902 bragging to give that up I'm afraid.

Silvery_Moon

Some Hearts fans just don't get the Hibs rivalry like most of us do. It doesn't mean they are not good Jambo's but probably don't care about a Hibs result anymore than a game v Kilmarnock. I would suspect if you are safely tucked away in Australia or Canada or a Hibs cup win isn't as bad a thought as it is for the rest of us.

By that logic, 9/10 wants rangers to win the sc, that less disturbing?

Only because by default - if Rangers win - Hibs LOSE.   Unfortunately you cannot have one without the other!

How does hibs winning the cup put us back in our place?

We are a stronger team than hibs and will continue to be if they win the cup or not.

It puts Hearts fans in their place with our "since 1902" banter for a start.

Pity we were not "stronger" than them in the SC tie!

A better thread title would be "Who do you want to lose?"

I'd take no pleasure in seeing either of them winning the cup, it's all about which one I'd rather see get pumped.

If only Celtic and/or United had won their semi instead.

I'll go with you on DU, however I didn't give a FF if it was either of the OF arse cheeks that got to the final.

Hate the thought of either winning it but probably for the 1st time ever I will be wanting a Rangers win, never in a million years will I want Hibs winning the Scottish cup. I enjoy the 1902 bragging to give that up I'm afraid.

:spoton:

Pete Seeger

I am a PHM.

:cornette:

This entire thread.

The Internet

I'm struggling to understand why anyone would want Hibs to win. The absolute turmoil on here that the weekend's results have caused is quite funny though. 

chester copperpot

This entire thread.

Yip. Cheering on hibs.

I think half these ****wits think PHM means proper hibs man.

punkrockcroc

I can't believe any Hearts supporter would want hibs to win, there seem to be a few on here with short memories, they wanted us dead buried.

Nucky Thompson

I'm content in the fact that in real life I know of no Hearts fan that would want Hibs to win a game of tiddly winks :verysmug:

JKB :lol:

It's irrelevant anyway as Rangers are going to wipe the floor with them. It will be a Teddy Bears picnic

Bazzas right boot

It puts Hearts fans in their place with our "since 1902" banter for a start.

Pity we were not "stronger" than them in the SC tie!

Have ICT and St Johnstone put us back in our place since they won the cup?.

We are still the stronger team, if you believe otherwise then I have no words.

Our club is moving forward. Hibs cannot affect that, rangers can.

Fair enough about the bragging rights, but if we win a cup next year it won't matter, too many worry about bragging rights and what hibs do.

If we sto I things right. We will leave hibs behind for the next decade and be away ahead of them. If they win a cup every so often, then fair doos better than the arse cheeks hoovering up everything, and hopefully we crack on and challenge them and win more trophies.

The Old Tolbooth

Rangers, every time, anyone thinking otherwise as a Jambo needs a slap!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For all the binary thinkers out there.

I don't 'want' Rangers to win the Cup.

I don't 'want' Hibs to win the Cup.

You can't always get what you want.

Hibs are are rivals you clowns :lol: i can't wait to see Rangers **** hibs in the final, there's nothing apart from hearts winning that gives me as much pleasure as hibs losing, in football terms, it will be a fun afternoon for those of us that enjoy hibs getting beat, a really pleasing day, :jjyay:

alicante jambo

I detest sevco absolutely hate them but they must win that cup no way can the wee team win it.

Rudolf's Mate

88 so called Jambos :vrface: I can understand the odd few but 88 :wtf: This place must be more infested than I thought!

Son Of Anarchy

Gotta love the internet. PHM cheering on the hobbits? Cheering their demise I get but cheering them to win is just :rofl:

Have ICT and St Johnstone put us back in our place since they won the cup?.

We are still the stronger team, if you believe otherwise then I have no words.

Our club is moving forward. Hibs cannot affect that, rangers can.

Fair enough about the bragging rights, but if we win a cup next year it won't matter, too many worry about bragging rights and what hibs do.

If we sto I things right. We will leave hibs behind for the next decade and be away ahead of them. If they win a cup every so often, then fair doos better than the arse cheeks hoovering up everything, and hopefully we crack on and challenge them and win more trophies.

ICT and St Johnstone FFS????

:qqb004:

You just don't get this local rivalry bit do you??

If the Huns win it - they'll be insufferably arrogant. But then, they ARE that anyway...so nothing will change. Other than the fact that they'll have the embarrassment of knowing that they were a lower league club when they won it - it'll be a constant reminder that they have spent time outwith the top division. Maybe a Hun win will disincentivise them from strengthening their squad too much over the summer as they will, in their own 'we arra peepil' way, believe that they ARE strong enough to compete in the top league.

If H1b5 win it - they'll still be first division shite but they'll have that long-lived monkey off their backs.

Who do I want to win? I'll be hoping for a mass pagger between players, subs, coaches, directors, fans, bus drivers, pipe bands, photographers and anyone else who happens to be there and for the cup to be withheld.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

This thread is a f'kn outrage!

It's a great thread, I've never seen so many drama queens lose their shit over such a nothing issue. :lol:

Your clearly would rather see Hibs lose. According to the poll, most people agree with you. There are a number of people who disagree, and would rather Rangers lose. None of this will have any effect on the outcome of the game whatsoever. So there's no need to pish your frillies over it.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

You're spending far to much time reading Hibs .net. Yes Hibs fans want us to lose every match we play in. So what, we've made supporting Hibs a misery to them.

Pro tip. Don't confuse the internet with real life. There will always be some extremist looneys lurking on the Internet, they don't live in the real world either.

I'm more concerned with the hooped demons winning the League at Tynie if the sheep Hibs it at Perth on Friday but, hey, that's for another thread....about, y'know....Hearts !

A Hearts fan shouldn't want Hibs to win anything. This poll is disturbing if those that voted green are genuine.

loveofthegame

An utter outrage. :lol:

Great stuff.

His post isn't far off to be fair. Hearts men wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup... honestly thought I'd heard it all.

Guess it depends on what you deem the greater threat. 87% on here think it's Hibs which is fine albeit a bit 'small time'. I'd like to think the OF are becoming our main rivals rather than our smaller neighbours from down the road.

Bazzas right boot

Your point was that hibs would put us on our place because of a sc win.

I was saying that won't happen and gave two examples.

Hibs are a championship team, I see rangers more of a threat than hibs.

Maybe you don't get that?

Archived