If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

For me it'd be natural to go for the Edinburgh club, but memories of the relegation party still linger. Their letters to Lithuania trying to get us wound up etc.

All this amounted to a game changer. Never to be forgotten.

Said the same. Except i dont want them to win **** all, ever.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot

How's KB's fascination with all things Hibs this morning? Anyone been on .net just in case they're saying things about us?

Lawl

How's KB's fascination with all things Hibs this morning? Anyone been on .net just in case they're saying things about us?

You don't understand football rivalry do you ? BTW your point about most Hearts fans wanting them to go under back in 1990

is just not true. Admittedly there may have been the odd one but the vast majority didn't want Mr Mercer's plan to come to fruition as it meant the end of Hearts tradition as we know it.

You appear to be trying very hard to annoy people on this thread as no PHM would want them to win anything after all their activity during our Admin.

You don't understand football rivalry do you ? BTW your point about most Hearts fans wanting them to go under back in 1990

is just not true. Admittedly there may have been the odd one but the vast majority didn't want Mr Mercer's plan to come to fruition as it meant the end of Hearts tradition as we know it.

You appear to be trying very hard to annoy people on this thread as no PHM would want them to win anything after all their activity during our Admin.

And it's a myth that the vast majority of Hibs fans wanted us dead. Forum bravado.

And it's a myth that the vast majority of Hibs fans wanted us dead. Forum bravado.

Is it indeed. The poll on Hibs.net may have suggested differently.

I have quite a few golfing buddies that are Hibees, and can be termed reasonable guys.  They might not have said "I want Hearts dead" but during our administration they were smug barstewards and lapping up the promise of our demise.

Is it indeed. The poll on Hibs.net may have suggested differently.

I have quite a few golfing buddies that are Hibees, and can be termed reasonable guys.  They might not have said "I want Hearts dead" but during our administration they were smug barstewards and lapping up the promise of our demise.

Tell them we intended to go bust but we "hibsd it"...!!

In 1998 every one of those b'stards that I met wanted Rangers to win. I would have to support Sevco in the unlikely event of an all lower league final.

My take on it is Mercer wanted to merge both clubs and that quite a few Jambos were opposed to the idea too. Protests also included Jambos. Their attempts to finish us off are/were totally different.

Is it indeed. The poll on Hibs.net may have suggested differently.

I have quite a few golfing buddies that are Hibees, and can be termed reasonable guys. They might not have said "I want Hearts dead" but during our administration they were smug barstewards and lapping up the promise of our demise.

It's banter.

FenderJaguar7

Surely a silly question...........cant believe any Hearts fan would want hobos to win the Scottish Cup, no matter who they are playing.

This.

Astonished any Hearts fan would want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup.

I wonder how many who voted for Hibs have been to Tynecastle......

FenderJaguar7

It's banter.

For some it is, for a large percentage it is utter hatred.

Personally I'd rather the wee team won, at least their existence doesn't sicken me.

What say you ?

Just dont understand how you can want Hibs to win?

chester copperpot

Come on.

Not a hope in hell you're a Hearts fan. I believe forum rules dictate that you should be banned.

Easily the worst poster on this board.

This is true.  They cannot accept they are forever in our shadow, and their bitterness and hatred to all things Hearts is endless.

Not a hope in hell you're a Hearts fan. I believe forum rules dictate that you should be banned.

Easily the worst poster on this board.

Lazy post.

Correct!

Are you a Hibs fan? Yes or No. Simple question really.

Yawn.  Somebody doesn't agree with your point of view so automatically a Hibs fan.  Brilliant.

The Old Firm are the ones to worry about, not Hibs.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Yawn. Somebody doesn't agree with your point of view so automatically a Hibs fan. Brilliant.

While this is true, do you want Hibs to win the Scottish cup?

While this is true, do you want Hibs to win the Scottish cup?

I wouldn't choose for them to win it, but if it was a choice between Rangers (or Celtic) and them, I'd go for Hibs.  I'd choose any other team in Scottish football over them.

In all my time supporting Hearts, I have loved seeing us beat the Old Firm more than anybody but that's because it happens all too rarely.  While a local rivalry, Hibs have never been much of a threat.  They win a trophy, so what.  It's hardly going to be the start of their domination.

The Old Firm kill the rest of Scottish Football so the less they win, the happier I'll be.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I wouldn't choose for them to win it, but if it was a choice between Rangers (or Celtic) and them, I'd go for Hibs. I'd choose any other team in Scottish football over them.

In all my time supporting Hearts, I have loved seeing us beat the Old Firm more than anybody but that's because it happens all too rarely. While a local rivalry, Hibs have never been much of a threat. They win a trophy, so what. It's hardly going to be the start of their domination.

The Old Firm kill the rest of Scottish Football so the less they win, the happier I'll be.

99% of occasions I'd agree with you.

Wanting them to actually win a trophy is on a whole different level..

And if you didn't know already I absolutely hate both of the arse cheeks. ;)

Ron Burgundy

I wouldn't choose for them to win it, but if it was a choice between Rangers (or Celtic) and them, I'd go for Hibs.  I'd choose any other team in Scottish football over them.

In all my time supporting Hearts, I have loved seeing us beat the Old Firm more than anybody but that's because it happens all too rarely.  While a local rivalry, Hibs have never been much of a threat.  They win a trophy, so what.  It's hardly going to be the start of their domination.

I'm not doubting that you may have turned up at Hearts games over the years but never in a million years would I say you really get football and it's rivalries.

99% of occasions I'd agree with you.

Wanting them to actually win a trophy is on a whole different level..

And if you didn't know already I absolutely hate both of the arse cheeks. ;)

Ha ha.  Fair enough.

I really don't want to see another 20 years of a Rangers and Celtic 1-2 swapping titles and cups between themselves.  It's dull beyond belief and embarrassing for the rest of Scottish Football.

Clearly I want Hearts to be the ones breaking the cycle but we can't stop them in the Cup this year.

I'm not doubting that you may have turned up at Hearts games over the years but never in a million years would I say you really get football and it's rivalries.

As you know nothing about me, I've no idea how you can say that.

I don't see Hibs as Hearts biggest rivals and never have done.  They're our Edinburgh neighbours who we have a derby with but it's never going to be a defining game (maybe 5-1 aside) in the grand scheme of things. 

If Hibs get back in the same league as us, then beating them will be great for a few days.  If we're beating Rangers and Celtic regularly then that probably means we're having a great season.

Ron Burgundy

As you know nothing about me, I've no idea how you can say that.

I don't see Hibs as Hearts biggest rivals and never have done.  They're our Edinburgh neighbours who we have a derby with but it's never going to be a defining game (maybe 5-1 aside) in the grand scheme of things. 

If Hibs get back in the same league as us, then beating them will be great for a few days.  If we're beating Rangers and Celtic regularly then that probably means we're having a great season.

The line about not seeing Hibs as our biggest rivals tells me everything.

I'm not slagging you off it's just you are a different type of supporter than me or my mates that I go to games with.

the big show

Is that the same myth that there is a large number of them trying to put a spanner in the works with the council in regards to us building our new stand . ffs in past time's they have sent letters , emails to the SFA , Lithuania , Council , you name it they have tried the lot and it certainly was not forum bravado . i really don't understand how anybody could ignore or be so ignorant regarding it . personally speaking i reckon your at the wind up because it is certainly no " MYTH "

Is that the same myth that there is a large number of them trying to put a spanner in the works with the council in regards to us building our new stand . ffs in past time's they have sent letters , emails to the SFA , Lithuania , Council , you name it they have tried the lot and it certainly was not forum bravado . i really don't understand how anybody could ignore or be so ignorant regarding it . personally speaking i reckon your at the wind up because it is certainly no " MYTH "

When you say 'large number' can you elaborate? As a guide FOH released a statement where 8000 individuals pledge every month and I would suggest this number is considerable. Are we talking this many sent emails, letters, etc? Or is it less? Can you clarify? The reason I ask is that I don't know one person who has done this so why is that? Most of my mates support Hibs btw.

Son Of Anarchy

Most of my mates support Hibs btw.

Can they write? Could they perchance lie to you? Just a thought :)

As an aside, I always had you down as a Celtic fan. Can't remember why though but its irrelevant anyway.

the big show

When you say 'large number' can you elaborate? As a guide FOH released a statement where 8000 individuals pledge every month and I would suggest this number is considerable. Are we talking this many sent emails, letters, etc? Or is it less? Can you clarify? The reason I ask is that I don't know one person who has done this so why is that? Most of my mates support Hibs btw.

How can i elaborate as to how many has been sent emails or letters to various places i mentioned when there is not been a released statement which you kindly point out the FOH did . however if there threads on our new stand is anything to go by on how many there is or how much has been sent i would say its quite a large number . not to mention letters being sent to the sfa about us cheating etc etc or Lithuania only a few years ago . Don't say it did not happen and the mere fact you had the biggest % of them all for it over on . net on every subject i have mentioned tell's you all you need to know about them . horrible horrible sick deluded people and so is the club they support . 

chester copperpot

Yawn. Somebody doesn't agree with your point of view so automatically a Hibs fan. Brilliant.

That's got **** all to do with it. He only posts on stuff hibs or negative stuff about our history.

Or spins it to be about negativity about Hearts.

Its got **** all to do with his lazy post comment.

That's got **** all to do with it. He only posts on stuff hibs or negative stuff about our history.

Or spins it to be about negativity about Hearts.

Its got **** all to do with his lazy post comment.

So feeble.

How can i elaborate as to how many has been sent emails or letters to various places i mentioned when there is not been a released statement which you kindly point out the FOH did . however if there threads on our new stand is anything to go by on how many there is or how much has been sent i would say its quite a large number . not to mention letters being sent to the sfa about us cheating etc etc or Lithuania only a few years ago . Don't say it did not happen and the mere fact you had the biggest % of them all for it over on . net on every subject i have mentioned tell's you all you need to know about them . horrible horrible sick deluded people and so is the club they support .

OK bud.

Hammys goal celebrations

God forbid that Hibs win the cup, we and the rest of the football world have had a great laugh at them over the years not being able to win this since their great great grandfather's time, imagine how impossible they would be, all of a sudden it would be in their eyes the greatest win of all time, no, let them continue to fail, may they spiral downwards by relegation and end up a part-time outfit playing their games before one man and his dug in Holyrood Park.

chester copperpot

So feeble.

I know you're trying to get a bite because you're either a Hibs fan (pretending to be a Hearts fan) or a trolling prick.

Either way both are against the rules on this board. There may have been a time where your comments bothered me, now I find it funny and kind of admire how you get away with it.

I know you're trying to get a bite because you're either a Hibs fan (pretending to be a Hearts fan) or a trolling prick.

Either way both are against the rules on this board. There may have been a time where your comments bothered me, now I find it funny and kind of admire how you get away with it.

Clearly.

Unbelievable! 38 votes now, every one of them should be rounded up and locked into stocks outside the Main Stand and punished accordingly.

Guilty of a treacherous crime.

My preference for the final as opposed to the OP's suggestion would be Rangers UTD with a Rangers victory, bullocks to Dundee UTD formerly known as Dundee Hibernian.

Sevco to win it for the first time after 4 years alive to deny the vermins 114 year wait. Lochend into meltdown, breathing space busy, leith to declare football shite and becomes a basketball supporting area.

I don't like Sevco, but I get great pleasure in hibs pain.

Perfect scenario is Dundee Utd to beat them both :jj:

They delayed us coming out of admin by at least 3 months.

Fact.

The poll on .net while not representing every hibee is like any poll it's a good barometer.

Their board at every opportunity put the boot in.

Hardly the stuff of neighbours.

Bitterest support in Scotland and I include the weej .

I concede I'm now bitter towards them now.

I hope they suffer .

And as I have said I used to want them to win as an Edinburgh team.

I also used to be quite proud that both teams were part of the oldest derby in world football.

They finished that with their actions.

And what you say is banter ....Well I've been in the company of hibees when some have not realised I was a Hearts supporter.

I can tell you they wanted us dead.

Fu ck them

No 'proper' (I use that word grudgingly) Hearts fan could ever want Hibs to win that cup, no matter who the opponents were.

Anyone claiming they'd rather see Hibs win it than Rangers is either trolling or redefining the word stupid.

I voted Sevco purely to keep the shits ang giggles goin, but truth be told I couldnae care less :-)

N Lincs Jambo

Well I'd rather not have to make that choice as I'm a very logical person and despise Rangers MkII far more than the Lochend mob so c'mon the Arabs tomorrow and the Mhanks on Sunday!

kingantti1874

Well I'd rather not have to make that choice as I'm a very logical person and despise Rangers MkII far more than the Lochend mob so c'mon the Arabs tomorrow and the Mhanks on Sunday!

Rangers fans have never tried to end us by trying to sabotage our exit from admin. Never forget how vile despicable and desperate the hibees are

N Lincs Jambo

Rangers fans have never tried to end us by trying to sabotage our exit from admin. Never forget how vile despicable and desperate the hibees are

Whilst true, Hibs didn't systematically cheat the whole of Scottish football for a decade or more through the use of EBTs and side letters then when it all went tits up and they went out of business, their like (and like-minded) promised to wreak revenge on all those who had it in for them. Just check the Walter Smith thread for evidence of that. Never forget how vile despicable and desperate the Sevconians are.

Anyway, c'mon the Arabs! :)

HEARTS... all Scotland less the erse cheeks and h1b5 then a choice between them 3 .... East of Scotland wins...

FenderJaguar7

Most of my mates support Hibs btw.

This explains so much.

Hang around with hobos long enough and the stench of pee will not only entrench your clothes but also your judgement.

zoltan socrates

I will never back hibs for anything, don't care who they are playing, it's hibs ffs, nothing but tears spotters and pain for them

Any other answer is simply incorrect

HEARTS... all Scotland less the erse cheeks and h1b5 then a choice between them 3 .... East of Scotland wins...

Bollox to that!!!

Archived