If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edinburgh ( even if it is Leith) over the gruesome twosome every time, sorry!

Cannot believe ANY Hearts fan could EVER vote for Hibs winning the SC!!

Hilary Briss

Surely a silly question...........cant believe any Hearts fan would want hobos to win the Scottish Cup, no matter who they are playing.

chester copperpot

You missed out our part in their potential demise when Mercer went crazy. I remember quite a few Hearts fans rubbing their hands with glee at the time which makes them no better than any Hibs fans who did the same a few years ago.

Hibs for me, I hate Rangers. I can also take the banter.

Lawl.

Craig Burley tweeted last week about Old Firm fans:

'Wake up and talk about another club and biased journalists. Go to bed frothing at the mouth and repeat every day.'

This could be said for some on here who spend as much time on .net worrying about what's being said about Hearts.

chester copperpot

Craig Burley tweeted last week about Old Firm fans:

'Wake up and talk about another club and biased journalists. Go to bed frothing at the mouth and repeat every day.'

This could be said for some on here who spend as much time on .net worrying about what's being said about Hearts.

Lawl

Surely a silly question...........cant believe any Hearts fan would want hobos to win the Scottish Cup, no matter who they are playing.

this

Rudolf's Mate

I haven't read any of this thread and put my vote in. The biggest shock is there's 32 of you out there that would accept Hibs to win anything let alone want them! **** that :vrface:

Edit: I'm now off to read how some have justified the inexcusable.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Jesus. 321 people have taken the time to vote for Rangers and I bet some of them couldn't hit the button fast enough. People'll talk. :)

Son Of Anarchy

I didn't vote as I couldn't answer. I never want the hobbits to win anything other than a slow painful agonizing death and I point blank refuse to back sevco2012 over anybody ever especially the tax man. All these polls should have a "**** em both" option.

How any Hearts fan could vote for the hobbits is beyond me. Edinburgh team my Erse. 60 years ago I'd accept that but today after all they tried and FAILED to do to us? Sickening!

I didn't vote as I couldn't answer. I never want the hobbits to win anything other than a slow painful agonizing death and I point blank refuse to back sevco2012 over anybody ever especially the tax man. All these polls should have a "**** em both" option.

How any Hearts fan could vote for the hobbits is beyond me. Edinburgh team my Erse. 60 years ago I'd accept that but today after all they tried and FAILED to do to us? Sickening!

and us them SOA, and us them.

wattie exploited

dundee utd will beat hibs and celtic will beat rangers so this is a crap thread come on the jambos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heartofgold

No hesitation. The Cabbage

Sick of supporting my cabbage mates in the many dark hours, topping up their pints with tears

PHM do not care one jot who wins the Scottish cup once Hearts are out of it. It is well known in Scottish football circles that Scottish cup wins are appreciated and celebrated properly only in Gorgie and its environs. We are due another as it happens. Until then the also rans and the undeserving can fill their boots. My opinion is that neither of the two choices will be in the final, far less win it, but I don't really care much either way and won't be watching any of the remainder of the competition on television as I have a fence to paint and watch dry.

Hate Sevco more than Hibs, but let's face it, they are going to get back to winning ways eventually & the Hibs curse is just too funny.

Thankfully neither team are likely to make the final so I will be supporting Utd against the hooped demons.

Anyone saying they would sooner Hibs won it are lying.

Rangers everyday of the week.

Lazy post.

In 10 years the new hun will have won the scottish cup more times than hibs. Think dundee United will win it

BRAVEHEART1874

Can't vote just chill hibs will win f all this season and that includes playoffs dempster ;)

Jambo_Jarman

Wanted to vote for Rangers or Celtic but they weren't there. So I went for the opposite of Hibs in the end. :thumbsup:

Understand the anti-Hibs posts, but not the venom.

This is Edinburgh V Glasgow here, so surely we have to support our city.

At one time mate.

That lot are as bitter as the weej.

And now so am i

Bazzas right boot

Edinburgh ( even if it is Leith) over the gruesome twosome every time, sorry!

I'm with you, but not in the final.

In a league game, I'm a bit meh, and don't mind hibs winning, but for a sc, never, always the other team.

How's KB's fascination with all things Hibs this morning? Anyone been on .net just in case they're saying things about us?

Pants Shaton

Presumably the people voting Hibs are the same folk who wanted Fish boabying their sphincters in the Gorgie.

There are currently 37 posters who genuinely have no clue about supporting HMFC.

This, they should be ashamed.

How's KB's fascination with all things Hibs this morning? Anyone been on .net just in case they're saying things about us?

From a Hobo registered on a Hearts forum... irony.

Has anyone linked this article yet.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gordon-parks-hibs-dundee-united-7750010?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#cZbZJk6OvjgoWfzF.97

Stupid man thinks that neither DUFC or Hibs should be allowed in Europe - even if they win the cup.  So, Hibs (if they win the cup) will have beaten the holders, plus Hearts, plus Dundee United, plus one of the Daily Record's beloved twosome.  If Dundee Utd win, they will have done what Wigan did down south - but this stupid man thinks they don't deserve to play in Europe.  He doesn't mention Rangers at all in his article (he does have a dig at Celtic for getting drawn against lower-league teams all the way to this stage) so I take it he is a Sevconian with a chip on his shoulder.

And he needs to do his tie up properly.

For me it'd be natural to go for the Edinburgh club, but memories of the relegation party still linger. Their letters to Lithuania trying to get us wound up etc.

All this amounted to a game changer. Never to be forgotten.

For me it'd be natural to go for the Edinburgh club, but memories of the relegation party still linger. Their letters to Lithuania trying to get us wound up etc.

All this amounted to a game changer. Never to be forgotten.

:spoton:

Archived