If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

I haven't voted as there wasn't an undecided option. This is the final that I was dreading. I don't want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup ever again. I don't want Sevco ever to win a major trophy (and I don't count 3rd Division, 2nd Division, Championship or Petroflaps Cup as major trophies. I hate Celtic and Sevco more than I hate Hibs - Hibs are only here for our amusement and Hibsing things. Celtic winning another major trophy is no big deal - they win at least one every season and I'm indifferent to it.

However, since liquidation, Sevco have come back, if anything, nastier, more bigoted, with no humility for Rangers previous indiscretions and with a real chip on their shoulder and an unhealthy vendetta against teams that haven't even wronged them. Instead of hounding the person that was singlehandedly responsible for liquidating them, they've blamed anyone or any club for their demise. In fact, they can't even admit to themselves that the "L" word even happened, they can't even admit that they had to actually apply to join the bottom league, they try to convince themselves or anyone who might be easily brainwashed, like themselves, that they were actually relegated. Celtic are a despicable club with horrible fans but, for me, Rangers are way out in front in the knuckledragging stakes.

One thing for sure - I won't be watching the Final, just as I didn't watch today. For those who did - was it the bigot fest anticipated?

Good post. It's Rangers losing rather than Hibs winning for me. If Hibs win I can handle the banter quite easily.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Rangers win it, I will thole it. Refreshing to see the name of a new club on the old trophy.

If Hibs win it, there's always drink!

Why the **** would any Hearts fan wish success on Hibs? I get the hatred for Rangers but it's just a matter of time until they start hoovering up domestic trophies again so it'd might as well start against the vermin.

I'm sick fed up of seeing Hibs getting days out at Hampden especially as they papped us out this time. It should be us playing Rangers in the final and I'd fancy our chances.

I thought Rangers were excellent today. Considering so many of their players were making their OF derby debuts they controlled the whole game pretty much.

I'll be watching the final nervously, hoping to **** for a Rangers victory.

Good post. My thoughts exactly.

FenderJaguar7

Why the **** would any Hearts fan wish success on Hibs? I get the hatred for Rangers but it's just a matter of time until they start hoovering up domestic trophies again so it'd might as well start against the vermin.

I'm sick fed up of seeing Hibs getting days out at Hampden especially as they papped us out this time. It should be us playing Rangers in the final and I'd fancy our chances.

I thought Rangers were excellent today. Considering so many of their players were making their OF derby debuts they controlled the whole game pretty much.

I'll be watching the final nervously, hoping to **** for a Rangers victory.

Exactly.

Show me a Hearts fan with a season ticket or any great love for the club who would want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup? Especially after we were 10 mins away and 2 goals up from beating them.

If Rangers win the Scottish Cup it means nothing to me. If Hibs win it they'll celebrate like they're world beaters. I know some good ones but at the core their support are bitter and rotten.

Pumped in the play offs and cup final will do me nicely.

FenderJaguar7

Good post. It's Rangers losing rather than Hibs winning for me. If Hibs win I can handle the banter quite easily.

Honest question, do you have a season ticket?

Fozzyonthefence

I can only imagine the people shouting for hibs either don't care too much about supporting Hearts and/or live abroad, or are hibs fans.

I won't be shouting for either of them, or even watching it for that matter.  It's one of the 2 most undesirable names going on the trophy as far as I'm concerned but what happens will happen and I won't be lowering myself to cheer on one of them.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Dont know if Neil Jung does, but I do, and have done every year since 1997. My hatred of the Old Firm outweighs anything I feel about Hibs. That's just how I feel, there's no need for you to be so upset about it.

Fozzyonthefence

Exactly.

Show me a Hearts fan with a season ticket or any great love for the club who would want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup? Especially after we were 10 mins away and 2 goals up from beating them.

If Rangers win the Scottish Cup it means nothing to me. If Hibs win it they'll celebrate like they're world beaters. I know some good ones but at the core their support are bitter and rotten.

Pumped in the play offs and cup final will do me nicely.

And Sevco's knuckledraggers aren't even more rotten?  Possibly even more bitter these days, although granted, that would be very difficult.

This new Rangers team, it's like the Gretna fairy tale only going one futher. Young team from the lower leagues reaching a major final and denying Hibs another big cup. 

You would prefer Hibs to win? nutters. 

FenderJaguar7

Dont know if Neil Jung does, but I do, and have done every year since 1997. My hatred of the Old Firm outweighs anything I feel about Hibs. That's just how I feel, there's no need for you to be so upset about it.

I'm not upset, just trying to understand.

I can't remember Rangers trying their hardest to kill our club...

Special Agent Dale Cooper

As it will be a Dundee United v Celtic final.

Indeed.

FenderJaguar7

And Sevco's knuckledraggers aren't even more rotten? Possibly even more bitter these days, although granted, that would be very difficult.

I guess you just don't understand sporting rivalry. Hibs are our rivals, the fact most of our support want them to fail is no great shock to me.

It's the same all across the world where the city has two football teams.

I have fond memories of their "relegation party".

Utter halfwits.

Given that they post annual losses, pay wages they can't afford and loan players they can't afford, would this mean that hibs had "cheated" their way to winning the cup? If ( and it's a big if) they were to beat sevco. Just asking likes

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I can only imagine the people shouting for hibs either don't care too much about supporting Hearts and/or live abroad, or are hibs fans.

Ive probably been to more games than most on here. :)

After some logical thought I've changed my mind again.

Rangers win plz

Silvery_Moon

I suspect most folk that are voting for Hibs, are ex pats, not initially from Edinburgh or just simply on the wind up. If you are from here and know Hibs fans there is not a chance you would want them to win. The way they still celebrate our failures (they are already getting excited about the 30th anniversary of 1986) and the pure rivalry between us means I will never want Hibs to win a trophy ever and they are the same with us. I know two Hearts fans who want Hibs to win but neither grew up in Edinburgh so don't care about the rivalry like 90% of us clearly do. They do have a hatred for all things old firm though. Rangers to win on May 21st please but if they do I will not be celebrating, just quiet satisfaction that it wasn't Hibs.

Pretty sure a percentage who voted are Hibs fans with logins.

Does that work both ways?.

Do you support Rangers2012?.

I won't be voting, but just thought I'd ask.

FenderJaguar7

Does that work both ways?.

Do you support Rangers2012?.

I won't be voting, but just thought I'd ask.

Great input! :thumbsup:

I'll be wanting them to beat Hibs yes. Then i'll have a shower and hate them the same next season.

coatbridgejambo

has to be a TRFC win. i don't no any hobos personally. i just want this run of not winning it since 1902 to go on forever .  

Amoruso_lets_it_run

This new Rangers team, it's like the Gretna fairy tale only going one futher. Young team from the lower leagues reaching a major final and denying Hibs another big cup.

I know you're being facetious but sadly it's the same old rangers. They're back and it's sickening.

Still prefer them to win the cup than Hibs fwiw

Hibs for me. My Hibee mates deserve a break and Rangers winning and getting into Europe puts Scottish football one more step backwards again to where it was before they imploded. Their songbook today shows they haven't changed a bit.

Can't see the relevance to the question in hand sadly. To suggest those with ST are somehow better supporters will be quite insulting to many posters on here who don't have one. What next - shareholders, 500 Club Members, KB subscription? Such a feeble argument.

I guess you just don't understand sporting rivalry. Hibs are our rivals, the fact most of our support want them to fail is no great shock to me.

Utter halfwits.

Manchester Utd fans claim Liverpool as their main rival - over and above City. Probably shows Utd feel they have bigger fish to fry historically.

Fozzyonthefence

Utter halfwits.

I do, don't try to patronise me.  I don't want Hibs or Rangers to win the cup, I just haven't made up my mind who I want to lose it more.  I don't want Hibs to ever win the Cup, but they will and we won THE won that mattered, which I think will make it slightly more palatable when it eventually happens.  As you say, it's a sporting rivalry - Rangers on the hand, and Celtic for that matter, are an entirely different kettle of fish - disgusting clubs that give their disgusting fans a soap box to pedal their hatred and intolerance.

FenderJaguar7

Can't see the relevance to the question in hand sadly. To suggest those with ST are somehow better supporters will be quite insulting to many posters on here who don't have one. What next - shareholders, 500 Club Members, KB subscription? Such a feeble argument.

I never suggested anything. I asked you a question, one you have trouble answering for some strange reason? I don't have a season ticket this season as I moved abroad so your point is stupid.

I wanted to know how much interest you genuinely have in Hearts as I don't know one single Jambo who would want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup? I really dont.

FenderJaguar7

I do, don't try to patronise me.

You sound too much like Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm out.

I hate Rangers but I'd cut my own swingers off before wishing Hibs good luck in a cup final. I hold out hope of a withheld cup after a riot, but failing that I'll gladly take a win for the bigots.

Fozzyonthefence

Hibs for me. My Hibee mates deserve a break and Rangers winning and getting into Europe puts Scottish football one more step backwards again to where it was before they imploded. Their songbook today shows they haven't changed a bit.

Was it worse than usual?  Don't worry, I'm sure Police Scotland and the SFA will take action if they were breaking any laws or football rules. :laugh4:

The Sash, Billy Boys, etc. Utter embarrassment. David Tanner saying you 'cannot beat the Old Firm derby' - I beg to differ and so will all the other non OF fans. He also said people saying they haven't missed it are 'lying'.

I never suggested anything. I asked you a question, one you have trouble answering for some strange reason? I don't have a season ticket this season as I moved abroad so your point is stupid.

I wanted to know how much interest you genuinely have in Hearts as I don't know one single Jambo who would want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup? I really dont.

Well there's 60 odd who have voted to say they'd rather Hibs won than Rangers. Given forums are usually pretty extreme I'd suggest the 10% would be much higher in real life.

FenderJaguar7

Well there's 60 odd who have voted to say they'd rather Hibs won than Rangers. Given forums are usually pretty extreme I'd suggest the 10% would be much higher in real life.

And what % do you think were Hibs fans or is it unheard of to imagine them contemplating coming on this forum?

Me and my 12 year old lad will be blue noses for the day. Don't like Rangers, or Celtic, but I hate Hibs. The thought of those .nut e-mailers getting what they've always dreamt of is sickening.

Don't forget, those scuttling cockroaches are still active regarding the main stand's safety certificate and will almost certainly be regarding its replacement. All futile, of course, but that's not the point.

FTH

And what % do you think were Hibs fans or is it unheard of to imagine them contemplating coming on this forum?

You care too much about Hibs fans and what they think.

the big show

I will be cheering pretty loudly for Rangers, just as I was today :-)

well said m8 . it canny be that bad a idea either when some our own players who were at the game today and not only that have shown on social media who they were supporting today and will be supporting come the final .

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I will be cheering pretty loudly for Rangers, just as I was today :-)

:rofl: Nearly fell off the couch in shock there.

Yes

A team playing fresh attacking football, giving youngsters a chance. Progressive manager.

Real positive for Scottish football.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

well said m8 . it canny be that bad a idea either when some our own players who were at the game today and not only that have shown on social media who they were supporting today and will be supporting come the final .

Go on then, which of our own players were at the game today & posting about supporting Rangers?

William H. Bonney

What percentage of the 514 who voted for rangers are huns.

I don't carry much in the way of hatred but one exception I make is reserved for the Huns.  I never, ever want to see them win and that will be the case on Cup Final day.

the big show

Go on then, which of our own players were at the game today & posting about supporting Rangers?

Try looking on social media INSTAGRAM i can assure they were there and have posted many times showing who they were supporting .

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Try looking on social media INSTAGRAM i can assure they were there and have posted many times showing who they were supporting .

You'll need to give me names so I can search. You'd have thought it would have appeared on Facebook by now.

MacDonald Jardine

What percentage of the 514 who voted for rangers are huns.

Do you seriously think anyone would be sad enough to be a Rangers fan registering for a Hearts forum and pretending to be a Hearts fan?

On the other hand some on hibs.net openly boast about it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Archived