If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

Have you not got Saltires to burn.

At best, very unhelpful. At worst, you're out of order.

Signed, a Yes man!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Ann Budge will be proactive weeding out those so called Hearts fans with verminous tendencies who would like them to win the Scottish cup.

I'm genuinely disgusted with them.

If that's a dig at me, then there's a bigger picture at play, rather than a Hoboesque parochiality.

Ron Burgundy

If that's a dig at me, then there's a bigger picture at play, rather than a Hoboesque parochiality.

IT wasn't aimed at any individual.

It was aimed at every person who claims to be a Hearts fan who wants that shower to win the cup.

Rangers to pump the Tims tomorrow and then Hibs in the final, please.

Strange thread.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Strange thread.

It's better for HMFC if Celtic win it.

IT wasn't aimed at any individual.

It was aimed at every person who claims to be a Hearts fan who wants that shower to win the cup.

You not capable of rising above that view?

Hibs fans acting like they have already won the cup.

They haven't won a thing yet and could still end the season with nothing to show for it.

It would be interesting to here what they have to say if they do finally lift the cup and at this time next season they are still sitting in 3rd with no realistic chance of promotion.

They have spent the last 5 years sacrificing everything including premier league status chasing this cup. Hence the 4 finals. I just don't see how any of this has been worth it to them as a club.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You not capable of rising above that view?

Why should he?

It's quite simple. Why should any Hearts fan ever want the vermin to win a trophy?

chester copperpot

Moan the cabbage

Quarter to 3 in the morning, full of the bevvy and shouting on 'the cabbage'

How much more proof do you ****ing need that he's vermin.

That's not trolling? That's being on your opposite fans forum pissed and slipping up

Quarter to 3 in the morning, full of the bevvy and shouting on 'the cabbage'

How much more proof do you ******* need that he's vermin.

That's not trolling? That's being on your opposite fans forum pissed and slipping up

Lazy post. I'm teetotal and work nights. Quite excellent detective work though.

Great banter.

chester copperpot

Lazy post. I'm teetotal and work nights. Quite excellent detective work though.

Great banter.

Sure. No real hearts fan would ever say that. So to go back over my point you're either a Hibee or a troll.

This will be my last comment on it though as have better things to do with my time.

Have fun :)

the big show

Sure. No real hearts fan would ever say that. So to go back over my point you're either a Hibee or a troll.

This will be my last comment on it though as have better things to do with my time.

Have fun :)

He will not have fun though when there season goes ( . ) ( . ) up and is more likely to be a suicide case along with many others from his sides feeble fan base . The Royal Edinburgh has actually started preparing for them all ready not to mention the forth road bridge . The ignorance and delusion from many of them will come back to bite them and there's a few of them know it . huh after watching highlights from that yesterday can you honestly see Celtic or Rangers having problems turning them over i can't . 

He will not have fun though when there season goes ( . ) ( . ) up and is more likely to be a suicide case along with many others from his sides feeble fan base . The Royal Edinburgh has actually started preparing for them all ready not to mention the forth road bridge . The ignorance and delusion from many of them will come back to bite them and there's a few of them know it . huh after watching highlights from that yesterday can you honestly see Celtic or Rangers having problems turning them over i can't .

You're fast becoming my favourite poster Big Show!!

Hibs to win on penalties, and Logan the fat goalie to be given a knighthood for services to Greggs.

You should be punted for this post alone never mind the rest of the shite you spout.

Looking forward to you and your "chums" taking a severe dry riding yet again.

51 votes now. 51! :)

The people who need punted are those who are obsessed with calling other posters 'hobos' when an opinion differs to their own. As I said before it's lazy posting and demonstrates a limited thought process.

the big show

The people who need punted are those who are obsessed with calling other posters 'hobos' when an opinion differs to their own. As I said before it's lazy posting and demonstrates a limited thought process.

i'm sure you will remember the number 51 fav of mine too

Strange thread.

First part done, fully expect the next part to come to fruition next month. Come on the Teddy Bears.

:jjyay:

• Moderators

Let's cut out the abuse on this thread please or people will get in hot water.

Thanks

the big show

Do you not think there is a difference when one makes it so obvious though . as you have ? 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Nightmare scenario comes true. If only it were possible for them both to get beat. I reckon I'd find myself cheering on Hibs if I watched it.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Nightmare scenario comes true. If only it were possible for them both to get beat. I reckon I'd find myself cheering on Hibs if I watched it.

I feel dirty but after today I think I will myself :boak:

N Lincs Jambo

Blue cheek v vermin. Death by hanging or death by 1,000 cuts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After further reflection, I don't actually think I would be all that upset if Hibs actually won it this year. I'm at a quandary.

If they're ever going to do it, I'd like them to do it against Sevco. The longer Sevco go without a proper trophy, the better.

But I don't want Hibs hilarious record to end. It's a lose/lose situation. :(

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good luck to Scotland's newest club. Hopefully they win their first major trophy.

Having to choose now that the finalist have been realised. Its a toss up between the devil and the deep blue sea that I've gone for. Only because Hibbs or rather the vermin that support them were hell bent on our demise. They deserve nothing.

Sevco.An incredibly difficult decision.

A horrible decision rather than a difficult one for me. Sevco please.

Thankfully 90% of us know what it's about.. Hibs pumped in playoff, pumped in cup final please

I'm actually stunned that 1 in 10 Hearts fans appear to be wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup. Stunned.

I dislike Rangers as much as the next man but it's Hibs FFS, what are people not getting? :lol:

airdriejambo3

Truly shocked, amazed, befuddled, that there is even a option to be considered by fans of Hearts. There is and always will be only one option whenever it comes to H1b5 winning anything. My mantra will always be FTH

Should be an interesting final

Liam Henderson can play (and Anthony Stokes)

Rooting for the ex Hearts players?

I suppose the only consoling thing about this particular final would be Hibs ending the season with absolutely **** all to show for it.

That does not mean that in any shape or form do I want the unwashed scum from Govan strutting back into this league with a Cup win. The thought of the old firm bigot-fest dominating football in this country once again makes me sick. 

But, since they are back anyway let's see Hibs sickened in the Cup and lose the play-offs and stay in that shitty league for a long, long time.

Fozzyonthefence

I haven't voted as there wasn't an undecided option.  This is the final that I was dreading.  I don't want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup ever again.  I don't want Sevco ever to win a major trophy (and I don't count 3rd Division, 2nd Division, Championship or Petroflaps Cup as major trophies.  I hate Celtic and Sevco more than I hate Hibs - Hibs are only here for our amusement and Hibsing things.  Celtic winning another major trophy is no big deal - they win at least one every season and I'm indifferent to it. 

However, since liquidation, Sevco have come back, if anything, nastier, more bigoted, with no humility for Rangers previous indiscretions and with a real chip on their shoulder and an unhealthy vendetta against teams that haven't even wronged them.  Instead of hounding the person that was singlehandedly responsible for liquidating them, they've blamed anyone or any club for their demise.  In fact, they can't even admit to themselves that the "L" word even happened, they can't even admit that they had to actually apply to join the bottom league, they try to convince themselves or anyone who might be easily brainwashed, like themselves, that they were actually relegated.  Celtic are a despicable club with horrible fans but, for me, Rangers are way out in front in the knuckledragging stakes.

One thing for sure - I won't be watching the Final, just as I didn't watch today.  For those who did - was it the bigot fest anticipated?

I can only imagine the people shouting for hibs either don't care too much about supporting Hearts and/or live abroad, or are hibs fans.

FenderJaguar7

I'm actually stunned that 1 in 10 Hearts fans appear to be wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup. Stunned.

I dislike Rangers as much as the next man but it's Hibs FFS, what are people not getting? :lol:

Pretty sure a percentage who voted are Hibs fans with logins.

FenderJaguar7

Genuinely don't give a toss. Will not be watching.

Where is St Johnstone option ?

St. Johnstone won't be competing in the two team final of Hibs vs Rangers.

Caspian Primrose

Why the **** would any Hearts fan wish success on Hibs? I get the hatred for Rangers but it's just a matter of time until they start hoovering up domestic trophies again so it'd might as well start against the vermin.

I'm sick fed up of seeing Hibs getting days out at Hampden especially as they papped us out this time. It should be us playing Rangers in the final and I'd fancy our chances.

I thought Rangers were excellent today. Considering so many of their players were making their OF derby debuts they controlled the whole game pretty much.

I'll be watching the final nervously, hoping to **** for a Rangers victory.

Archived