If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son Of Anarchy

Understand the anti-Hibs posts, but not the venom.

This is Edinburgh V Glasgow here, so surely we have to support our city.

:rofl:

I couldn't give a **** about rangers winning another trophy.

What's one more cup to that lot?

Hibs is another matter. I could go on about wishing endless misery upon those letter writing, Party planning, bottle crashing, delusional arseholes. Instead I think it can be summed up far simpler...

**** the hibs and all those who sail (sink) in her.

Francis Albert

I couldn't give a **** about rangers winning another trophy.

What's one more cup to that lot?

Hibs is another matter. I could go on about wishing endless misery upon those letter writing, Party planning, bottle crashing, delusional arseholes. Instead I think it can be summed up far simpler...

**** the hibs and all those who sail (sink) in her.

One cup is a pretty big advance on none cups!

Hammys goal celebrations

I think that I would prefer a Celtic v Hibs final with Broon scoring in the first minute and Griffiths scoring a hat trick, mind you Hibs would have an excuse ready with their three Celtic loanees not being allowed to play against their parent club.

As the OP and one of the 13 to vote for Hibs, I'd like to explain why.

Hibs are an utter joke of a club, losers through and through, humped and humiliated at every turn, Robbo, Foster, de Vries, 4-0, 5-1, relegations, Zibby, 22 in a row, need I go on ?

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone being a Hibby so any victory for them is irrelevant to me.

Sevco/Rangers however are dirty, cheating, tax-dodging, corruption-riddled vermin that represent the worst of everything in the game I love.

The old team should have titles stripped for years of blatant cheating and the new team should have joined the lowest of all leagues.

Smith and Souness and the rest of the media in the last two days talking about their "return or "demotion" makes me sick to my stomach.

Here's hoping for a Utd Celtic final though.

Not really bothered how it pans out.... neither team define me.

Whoever loses, I'll have folk to wind up.... and the winner?

.. who cares, there's soooo much on either team that I can continue to wind them up on!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SwindonJambo

Hate them both.  In fact, I hate Sevco more than Hibs - but I'd rather the hoodoo continued.

This is where I am.  It would ruin a good few of our songs if said hoodoo ended. It would be Sevco's first, repeat FIRST SC win.

The votes hibs have got must be from hibs fans.. I refuse to believe any hearts fan would want hibs to win the cup

chester copperpot

It'd be interesting for the admin team to go into the back end of the server to pluck out the names of those posters who voted hibs.

And then stick them on a very ****ing close leish.

I can't stand Rangers and their arrogance but in this scenario I would prefer them to win.Imagine if Hibs were to actually win the thing,we would have to watch them parade it through Edinburgh in an open top bus!We'd never hear the end of it! Won't happen though.

queensferryjambo

The chances of two Championship sides overturning Premiership opposition must be slim.

Anyone know what the bookies odds are for Rangers and Hibs to both progress?

Hibs have a better chance of making the final IMO.

Hope Dundee Utd win right enough but if they don't and Hibs meet Celtic in the final I am hoping for Leigh 'He's one of their own' Griffiths to put them to the sword, 

Careful now they just won the diddy diddy cup.

Could not believe the news coverage that got. You'd have been forgiven for thinking they'd won the CL. Compare that to the coverage we got after we stormed the Championship at the first attempt. Hate them, however I'm prepared to tolerate the pish should they thump them in the final.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Celtic went easy on Rangers last time so as not to embarrass them and maintain the illusion of a fiercely contested rivalry. After the hype around Rangers' promotion, I feel Celtic will want them put back in the box a bit - 3-0 or 4-1.

ToadKiller Dog

Having heard Uncle Walters bitter attack on the rest of Scottish football and the building hype of the Glasgow derby I am almost close to changing from my default position of Hibs lose .

As I said earlier I would never cheer either team on

Maiden Gorgie

Rangers - what with their AMAZING Petrowhatthefeckisitcalled Cup win, beating the vermin in a national final would make the Orcs think they were big time again.

Which will make it all the sweeter when they get hammered by us, Celtic, Aberdeen, St J's, Dundee, Falkirk (:thumbsup:) next season.

Jambos_1874

I reluctantly voted for the Hun MkII. It is difficult to put into words how much I utterly detest them; seems crazy to hate something related to football but they transcend football in terms of how awful they are, much like their OF counterparts. But, although Hibs don't particularly bother me, I cannot bare to see them win the SC. This is pretty much the only competition where I would rather one of the OF prevail over Hibs.

Unreal.

A support that actively wanted us dead and buried.

They deserve nothing.

I doubt they all wanted us dead. There's idiot followers of all clubs.

For me Rangers and Celtic are the last two teams I want to win anything in Scottish football. The more they win the stronger they get and the weaker everyone else does. This can't be a good thing for Hearts. I also hate the fact that everyone who doesn't follow Scottish football assumes Rangers and Celtic win everything.

As I don't live in Edinburgh anymore and wouldn't have to put up with the banter, I'd go for Hibs!

Judging by the user name I'm guessing you

started following the Hearts about the same time as me. It was a friendly rivalry

in those days.Hearts fans used to go and cheer for them in Cup finals. Two events spoiled it for me the 7-0 game they have rubbed that in for years.Then there was our administration and the fact that so many of them wanted us dead and some actively tried to make it happen.

So it's a big fat ABH from me although Walter Smith's outpouring of bitterness towards that rest of Scottish football makes me want a Celtic win in the SF more than I could ever have imagined.

Auld Reekin'

Having heard Uncle Walters bitter attack on the rest of Scottish football and the building hype of the Glasgow derby I am almost close to changing from my default position of Hibs lose .

As I said earlier I would never cheer either team on

Yep - what an complete ersepiece he came across as: not only bitter and twisted, but deluded and probably a bit thick too.

Brighton Jambo

Asked to choose and I hate rangers more than anyone including Hibs but I just can't stand to see the hobo hoodoo (that would be a good album name) end

Any team any time over either cheek of the arse of Scottish Football even if it robs us of half our songbook.

Judging by the user name I'm guessing you

started following the Hearts about the same time as me. It was a friendly rivalry

in those days.Hearts fans used to go and cheer for them in Cup finals. Two events spoiled it for me the 7-0 game they have rubbed that in for years.Then there was our administration and the fact that so many of them wanted us dead and some actively tried to make it happen.

So it's a big fat ABH from me although Walter Smith's outpouring of bitterness towards that rest of Scottish football makes me want a Celtic win in the SF more than I could ever have imagined.

Tbf, the intensifying of the derby rivalry wasn't a one way street.

The Gorgie Aggro terrorising the Hibby in the '70's, our dominance since the early '80's and 5-1 all played a part. ?

Rangers for me.  Can't stand them but a Hibs win would ruin part of our song book.

luckyBatistuta

Says the man with over 45,000 pointless posts.

Made me chuckle

:spoton:

How would you actually know???

What a stupid question to ask a Hearts fan. I hate Celtic more than any other team in the World and I would still want them to beat Hibs in a Scottish cup final.

Exactly mate, couldn't have put it better myself. I can't for the life of me think why any Hearts fan in their right mind would want hibs ending their run of misery in the Scottish Cup. Hope they never lift it in my lifetime or the lifetime of the Planet Earth.

fabienleclerq

**** off

luckyBatistuta

**** off

and it's a **** off from him and a **** off from me.

Its going to be some match Hibs v Dundee Utd.

It could barely be possible for two teams to contest a Semi Final who are in such poor form.

They are so bad it is impossible to pick a LOSER as they both have the art of LOSING down to perfection.

Rick Grimes

Despite hating Sevco more, it's got to be Sevco in order to preserve Hibs' hilarious record in the Scottish Cup.

This is where I'm at

Hate them both.  In fact, I hate Sevco more than Hibs - but I'd rather the hoodoo continued.

This exactly.

Rangers for me.  Can't stand them but a Hibs win would ruin part of our song book.

And in my case ruin my username too! :(

27 wallopers! Robbo would be proud.

Poll should've been made public. Don't for one minute believe anyone voting for the perennial losers is a Hearts fan.

Tbf, the intensifying of the derby rivalry wasn't a one way street.

The Gorgie Aggro terrorising the Hibby in the '70's, our dominance since the early '80's and 5-1 all played a part. ?

You missed out our part in their potential demise when Mercer went crazy. I remember quite a few Hearts fans rubbing their hands with glee at the time which makes them no better than any Hibs fans who did the same a few years ago.

Hibs for me, I hate Rangers. I can also take the banter.

I cannot fathom out why we have 29 votes for a hibs win !!!!!   Dundee Utd or a Rangers win for me IF hibs manage a " hibsed it" on Saturday, here's hoping.

As for the 29 voters.... away and bile yer heeds !!!!!

this, hate sevco more than any other club on the planet but really, really don't want hibs to end their hoodoo

Personally I'd rather the wee team won, at least their existence doesn't sicken me.

What say you ?

Funny, they are just so bad they might fluke a cup win!

That in itself would be amazingly comical.

Also that is how this wonderful game of football is.

Win the cup after 100 ++ and stay in the Championship!

I think the Huns will beat the Tims.

Personally I'd rather the wee team won, at least their existence doesn't sicken me.

What say you ?

Funny, they are just so bad they might fluke a cup win!

That in itself would be amazingly comical.

Also that is how this wonderful game of football is.

Win the cup after 100 ++ and stay in the Championship!

I think the Huns will beat the Tims.

Archived