• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lost in space

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ricardo Quaresma

HMFC 86

"(Beni Baningime) was feeling unwell. I’m not concerned by it. He was alright by half-time. I don’t expect him to be missing next week."

Just now, HMFC 86 said:

"(Beni Baningime) was feeling unwell. I’m not concerned by it. He was alright by half-time. I don’t expect him to be missing next week."

Thanks 👍

karipidis

Did not look good at the time. Glad to hear he’s okay, he was playing very well. 

GinRummy

Glad he’s alright.

If he’s not signing a new deal should he play anymore games this season? With third secured it seems a bit pointless to me. 

PaddysBar
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Glad he’s alright.

If he’s not signing a new deal should he play anymore games this season? With third secured it seems a bit pointless to me. 

Play him until 3rd is secured. 

south morocco
25 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Glad he’s alright.

Would play him against the huns if they need the win tbh

2 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

With Killie playing Sevco next, 3rd is likely secured by half time. 

GinRummy
2 minutes ago, south morocco said:

He was feeling light headed apparently 

There’s a lot of illness going round just now. Some of it seems to be covid and sone of it just ‘a virus’.

hearts00
18 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

3rd was secured about a month ago. 

tiger Rudi
19 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Would play him against the huns if they need the win tbh

This all day long. Would love to round of a wonderful season with a statement win against that lot!! Especially if the title hinges on it. 

RustyRightPeg
10 minutes ago, Helter Skelter said:

Shitebag.

Attitude’s stinking. He can gtf asap.

😂😂😂 was strolling it and playing well. Grow up

15 minutes ago, Helter Skelter said:

Shitebag.

Not a shitebag, but something isn’t right with him at times. Good player, but we’ve seen the best of him before he got injured.

19/05/2012
28 minutes ago, Helter Skelter said:

Shitebag.

Take it you sit in the Wheatfield stand and didnt like Djoum either

NottsJambo

Thought he was superb until he went off. We are going to miss him a lot next season.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, PaddysBar said:

Third is secured maybe not mathematically but kiliie to win four and us to lose four 🤣

1874Jambo

Good player wrong attitude I'd ditch him for the remaining games and say tata at the end of the season he's obviously not fussed about staying and the whole fatigued carry on after he had played a few games put me right off him don't let the door hit you on the way out

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, tiger Rudi said:

This all day long. Would love to round of a wonderful season with a statement win against that lot!! Especially if the title hinges on it. 

ditto, most definately😁😁😁

PaddysBar
1 hour ago, CMc said:

With Killie playing Sevco next, 3rd is likely secured by half time. 

1 hour ago, hearts00 said:

3rd was secured about a month ago. 

12 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Third is secured maybe not mathematically but kiliie to win four and us to lose four 🤣

I know it’s done but let’s just play our best team until it’s secure. 

Then play a few youngsters. 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, tiger Rudi said:

:keegan:

effin ingrates should've lay down on Sunday

GavK1012
49 minutes ago, sac said:

Not a shitebag, but something isn’t right with him at times. Good player, but we’ve seen the best of him before he got injured.

2nd goal vs Sevco last week was very alarming, quite incredible if you watch it back....

RustyRightPeg
9 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

Good player wrong attitude I'd ditch him for the remaining games and say tata at the end of the season he's obviously not fussed about staying and the whole fatigued carry on after he had played a few games put me right off him don't let the door hit you on the way out

You’ll be saying tata to our best midfielder if you do that. 

Ricardo Quaresma
9 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

It was absolutely plausible he was fatigued with the amount of games he played

VALDOS'
6 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

2nd goal vs Sevco last week was very alarming, quite incredible if you watch it back....

It genuinely was like a guy that had been out on the piss all night and had a sunday league game the next day, that's not an exaggeration.

1874Jambo
1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Aye ok 

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, Helter Skelter said:

Shitebag.

12 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

Deary me.

1874Jambo
3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

You’ll be saying tata to our best midfielder if you do that. 

Don't think he irreplaceable 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Helter Skelter said:

Shitebag.

Absolutely horrific post..  Been brilliant for us. A big part of the club securing Europe groups for a second time bagging us 8 figures in the process . And you’ve the cheek to say his attitude is stinking 🤣 be respectful for **** sake 

Beni is the best midfielder we have had in years. A lot of our support don’t rate defensive midfielders because they don’t score goals/ create chances eg Berry, Salvatori, Djoum etc etc. I hope Beni signs a new deal but if he doesn’t he’ll leave with my best wishes.

34 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

I know it’s done but let’s just play our best team until it’s secure. 

Then play a few youngsters. 

I completely agree. 

play the best team against Celtic. 

imagine the scenes if we do them three in a row. 

more realistically, don’t let the morale of the kids get crushed by a heavy defeat. 

Professional in the next game. Experimental after that. 

Bull's-eye

If you cant see what Beni brings to the team, you're a racist or eat crayons or both.

sandylejambo

He was great today, if Tait is his replacement, I hope Beni gets well soon

The Treasurer
26 minutes ago, Papa said:

Beni is the best midfielder we have had in years. A lot of our support don’t rate defensive midfielders because they don’t score goals/ create chances eg Berry, Salvatori, Djoum etc etc. I hope Beni signs a new deal but if he doesn’t he’ll leave with my best wishes.

Great names you have quoted there, Beni not quite at that level but very close 

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

Jesus Christ.  Now we are having a go at an 18 year old kid

What the **** is wrong with some of you 🤣

we have some of the best supporters in the country.  And some of the absolute worst.  

Sleepy head
27 minutes ago, Papa said:

Scored goals. You believe our support didn't rate Berry and Salvatore? I beg to differ.

innerjambo

If he's the best choice on the day, play him. Looks like he'll be ofski soon, and I'm disappointed in him for that. But it's his choice, and we have to cut our losses, and move on. 

Aussie Jambo

He’s not been the same since his horrific injury. That’s understandable. But I still rate Beni. He can be a little lazy at times and shits it in any tackles now. But play him till end of season. He will be away back down to England no doubt anyway. 

sandylejambo
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Jesus Christ.  Now we are having a go at an 18 year old kid

What the **** is wrong with some of you 🤣

we have some of the best supporters in the country.  And some of the absolute worst.  

Is it "we" or "some of you"? 

cosanostra

I also don't think he's been as good since his injury. 

I'm guessing he knows he's leaving. A fresh start somewhere near his family might be what he needs to get back to his previous level.

He was superb in his first season and it'll be hard to replace him with someone that good. He's been a very good player overall but injury really robbed us of a 9/10 player. 

Next year's team is going to look very different without him. 

Jamstomorrow
9 hours ago, Aussie Jambo said:

He’s not been the same since his horrific injury. That’s understandable. But I still rate Beni. He can be a little lazy at times and shits it in any tackles now. But play him till end of season. He will be away back down to England no doubt anyway. 

Is this not going to be the same wherever he plays?   

jamboinglasgow
10 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

Tait was fine yesterday. Dont get the dig at him.

A_A wehatethehibs

Good player will be sad to see him go. With the numbers he puts up he will get signed in the championship imo. Unfortunately it’s a bit like the Josh Ginelly situation. 

The way I think about it is, this season was a bonus Beni season because if he hadn’t got that long injury, and had been fit last season, we would’ve likely already sold him and cashed in last summer. The same was prob true for Gino. But these things happen, players get injured and disrupted. No hard feelings but for me, I would now be playing Tait or another young CM for the rest of the season as it’s valuable game time with 3rd effectively sealed

kingantti1874
7 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

Is it "we" or "some of you"? 

We have some fantastic supporters, we also have some terrible, clueless pointless ones.

Just basing my view on your post where you for some reason are having a totally unnecessary go at a kid who has been really good in his first season in as around the first team “you” would appear to be in the latter category .

Edited by kingantti1874

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Good player will be sad to see him go. With the numbers he puts up he will get signed in the championship imo. Unfortunately it’s a bit like the Josh Ginelly situation. 

The way I think about it is, this season was a bonus Beni season because if he hadn’t got that long injury, and had been fit last season, we would’ve likely already sold him and cashed in last summer. The same was prob true for Gino. But these things happen, players get injured and disrupted. No hard feelings but for me, I would now be playing Tait or another young CM for the rest of the season as it’s valuable game time with 3rd effectively sealed

Beni is a great player, anyone with access to the hearts standard should take the time to take in his stats and what he offers the team. We will miss him. 

that said, I don’t think he will get a regular game in the championship, he lacks physicality and a bit of athleticism and that is an incredibly physical and athletic league.  

Gino, I think has all the attributes needed down there.  

4marsbars
13 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Glad he’s alright.

If he's fit, he should play every game.

He's the quality of player we rarely see and I've been going to games for over half a century. I'm still hoping he stays.

11 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

You cannot be serious.