New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Francis Albert

It's a good question and one I can only respond to from my own viewpoint.

By the 08/09 season I was totally bored with Hearts. Csaba scraping 3rd place with boring football whilst having a budget of at least double his competitors (OF excepted of course who were not really our competitors by then) had me heading to the boozer at half time most games. Utterly boring stuff from a club which was increasingly becoming a basket case.

Then we had a baby due december 09 so decided not to get a season ticket for 09/10 and since then only went to around 5 or 6 games a season.

The rallying call came a year or so ago and since then bought shares and paid into FOH and bought into the various fundraisers - mainly out of a sense of duty.

Now, after having been demoralised by the latter part of the Vlad years I'm back feeling re-juvenated and raring to go (with my 4 yo having his first ST). Loved Vlad in the early years but it could and should have had a much better ending.

So to sum it up, I've probably contributed more than the value of a platinum ST since the rallying call but only now that my wee lad is old enough to go (I hope) and I've got my Hearts mojo back will I be in actual attendabce each home game.

Cannae wait. We're a proper club again.

For me we have always been a proper club. In the last 50 years (and counting) we've had some pretty unwholesome owners, but I've never felt Hearts was other than a "proper club".

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrWinningSmith

I've got a season ticket for the first time in 10 years... Not having to work ever again at the weekends has came at a perfect time. I'm totally buzzing for this season :pleasing:

WeeToonJambo

Does anybody know who cheques have to be made out to for buying season tickets? Buying mine tomorrow hopefully :2thumbsup:

HMFC will do nicely.

Incidentally, sitting at my PC with nothing better to do, I did a dot count and, with almost 3 weeks to go before phase 2 begins, seats remaining are;

Wheatfield - 432

Main - 150

Gorgie - 68

Total - 650

Remarkable!

DigitalTwisted

I've not been able to afford one for a few years, even with the credit scheme as I had other DD's that left without enough to cover a ST.

However next season is going to be something special and the club needs us to get behind them more than ever, so I've arranged an overdraft purely to get my ticket, which arrived last week!

The Real Maroonblood

I can't remember if it was you who called me boring on another thread for making the same point?

Anyway, it matters not a jot.

How principled were the supposed boycotters? Did they miss all the finals and Euro trips? Or was it just Wednesday night games against Ross County?

It's got **** *** to do with you.

Lol.

We are over 6k with under 700 seats available if everyone renews. Heading for 13k me thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are over 6k with under 700 seats available if everyone renews. Heading for 13k me thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic news... Looks like we may end up having to use the Roseburn each week. to deal with walk ups.... Do we not usually get between 1 and 1.5k walk ups each week?

WeeToonJambo

HMFC will do nicely.

Incidentally, sitting at my PC with nothing better to do, I did a dot count and, with almost 3 weeks to go before phase 2 begins, seats remaining are;

Wheatfield - 432

Main - 150

Gorgie - 68

Total - 650

Remarkable!

Replying to my own post but I forgot to add in 28 seats in Section G, so 678, though Section C has sold out since I posted.

Another Robbo

Does anybody know who cheques have to be made out to for buying season tickets? Buying mine tomorrow hopefully :2thumbsup:

HMFC :) got mine this morning :)

Clerry Jambo

As an official dot counter I thought I would have a wee look online at the current situation. While there will be seats released in mid July, it looks very impressive all round the stadium. Especially the Gorgie Stand where lots of seats were usually available on match days, but there are very few seats together, basically single seats left.

As an official dot counter I thought I would have a wee look online at the current situation. While there will be seats released in mid July, it looks very impressive all round the stadium. Especially the Gorgie Stand where lots of seats were usually available on match days, but there are very few seats together, basically single seats left.

This is just fantastic. I'm sure I'm right in thinking that a lot of people still get paid monthly. That should lead to another significant burst of sales shortly, particularly on the back of the Kujabi signing announcement.

Good to see you back in pre-season training Clerry. Your dot-counting last season did not deserve to finish up in relegation.

It was outstanding.

Clerry Jambo

This is just fantastic. I'm sure I'm right in thinking that a lot of people still get paid monthly. That should lead to another significant burst of sales shortly, particularly on the back of the Kujabi signing announcement.

Good to see you back in pre-season training Clerry. Your dot-counting last season did not deserve to finish up in relegation.

It was outstanding.

It was very much a team effort KiwiDoug, lets hope the team on the pitch can do us proud aswell.

Does anyone know how long Zebra Finance usually take to send out the forms? I applied on the first day of season tickets going on sale.

got my confirmation through today.

Psychedelicropcircle

Replying to my own post but I forgot to add in 28 seats in Section G, so 678, though Section C has sold out since I posted.

Do you mean the none season ticket seats are sold out as I've to renew as yet.....hope budgies no sold ma seat!!!!

WeeToonJambo

Do you mean the none season ticket seats are sold out as I've to renew as yet.....hope budgies no sold ma seat!!!!

Yes. If you had a season ticket last year it's reserved for you until 14th July.

Teuchterjambo

I can't remember if it was you who called me boring on another thread for making the same point?

Anyway, it matters not a jot.

How principled were the supposed boycotters? Did they miss all the finals and Euro trips? Or was it just Wednesday night games against Ross County?

The principles of the alleged boycotters to quote you "matters not a jot" It seems that you are the one with the high principled stance People support Hearts at all different levels based on all sorts of things. We are all different and we shouldn't judge anyone else based on our own particular beliefs and reasoning. I really don't care about the "boycotters" and their reasons, I do see the return of anybody as being positive.

I am not sure if I called you boring on another thread , if I didn't please forgive me , you do sound like a broken record at times ! Don't take that too personally, you are in good company and at least you are consistent.

DigitalTwisted

For those who don't know you can sign up to the zebra finance through the website.

They pre-sign it, and you just agree to the terms.

I got my season card last week, without being sent a single piece of paper from Zebra.

For those who don't know you can sign up to the zebra finance through the website.

They pre-sign it, and you just agree to the terms.

I got my season card last week, without being sent a single piece of paper from Zebra.

I applied for mine on the 2nd day of sale online through hearts for zebra finance, I hadn't heard anything from zebra or hearts. So I went in today to check what was happening, it turns out a lot of season ticket applications done online have only reserved the seats and has not triggered the payment section to be sent to zebra. So if anyone hasn't had anything back from zebra or hearts I would advise them to check and make sure it is not still in limbo. The girl in the ticket office was away to contact ticketmaster to see what was going on as there has been too many like mines.

Just renewed my 3 in the Wheatfield - platinum of course! :toff:

Girl said they had now sold "well over" 5,000.

MrWinningSmith

got my confirmation through today.

Thanks, I got my confirmation today. I sent it back out within half an hour of receiving it :-)

I renewed yesterday although come September I am moving to sunnier climate. I will get the use of it until then and pondering over what to do with it thereafter, I will be back very occasionally mainly to take in a game so would reserve the right to use it giving as much notice as possible. Thought it would be a good chance to let someone benefit

That ordinarily could not go, suggestions??

I made the trip into Tynie to pay in cash in line with the e mail Mrs Budge sent and it seemed to have worked as the guy in the queue behind me were holding folding also. Seems to me hubs best chance of a cash injection is to rob our ticket office as there's will be alarmingly short, better no give them ideas it's the hubz way after all

Nucky Thompson

Four new ST's bought this morning. I've not had one in 3 years due to circumstances.

In N3 as N2 is sold out. I did ask to be near the front but she gave us row N and there were closer ones to the front because I checked online when I got back

Anybody still waiting on loyalty points to be added. ? Got our season tickets last week but no sign of the points.

That's me renewed yest Wheatfield sec D have to check my points but cannae wait for start of season. ps if my posts have lines eggert are not meant!

scottish_chicP
That's me renewed yest Wheatfield sec D have to check my points but cannae wait for start of season. ps if my posts have lines eggert are not meant!

What row?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

_51204118_eggert_jonsson_100211.jpg

scott herbertson

First season ticket for this bloke! Purchased today.

60 hour round trip per game - impressive!

Marooned In Oz

60 hour round trip per game - impressive!

Haha! I stay in Glasgow and study and haven't been in a position to get one previously - can't wait for this new season! Section G look oot!

In row 19 might even sing if the tune carries along from section G cheers mothy was always an eggy fan

jambo_monkey74

Glory hunters coming out the woodwork when times are good. Where were all the first timers last season when we had to buy then or the club died?

Marooned In Oz

Glory hunters coming out the woodwork when times are good. Where were all the first timers last season when we had to buy then or the club died?

Yawn.

It's none of your business how people spend their money and saturday afternoons.

We should all be encouraging new season ticket holders for the benefit of Hearts.

Got mine today been 2 years since last one cant wait. Girl in office said nearly 6500 sold. Looking good

scott herbertson

Superb - I am really Jealous that it looks like I will be stuck down here

. What glory ? Been in administration and relegated.... Up to people if they buy or not.

Yawn.

It's none of your business how people spend their money and saturday afternoons.

Indeed, very well put.

kingantti1874

Shut up for **** sake..

Got mine today been 2 years since last one cant wait. Girl in office said nearly 6500 sold. Looking good

Can see this number rise dramatically at the end of this week. Well done to all.

Times are good?

It was less than two years ago we were drawing with Liverpool at Anfield!

Times will be good when we are anywhere near Europe again.

In row 19 might even sing if the tune carries along from section G cheers mothy was always an eggy fan

Me too. Apparently there's some technical issue with Ticketmaster which they hope to resolve soon.

Interesting. I bought mines with cash at the ticket office and they were adde immediately.

Last season, I bought via Ticketmaster, and had to email the ticket office, when I noticed they were not added.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:thumbsup:

Anybody still waiting on loyalty points to be added. ? Got our season tickets last week but no sign of the points.

if you don't mind me asking, did you pay by cash/card or zebra? The reason I ask is that there has been issues with online booking so I would double check that it has went through.

Leeann has put me right in my place. Here's me expecting silence and deception from Rod on ST sales and she has announced sales to date.

According to partyplanners.net she announced that they have sold 5,406 compared to 7,600 at the same time last year. They have been on sale for three months of course and we sold roughy the same number in a week.

I would guess that they wont sell many more but time will tell.

Archived