New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'm an absolutely delighted backer of The Revival mate.

I do know quite a few folk that said they wouldn't be back until the Romanov regime was gone.

Sorry if that spoils your rhetoric though.

I'm willing to bet most of them did go back, and the rest weren't planning on going back anyway.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rossthejambo

I'm an absolutely delighted backer of The Revival mate.

I do know quite a few folk that said they wouldn't be back until the Romanov regime was gone.

Sorry if that spoils your rhetoric though.

Bet they were well outnumbered by all the new season ticket holders we picked up thanks to the Romanov regime.

Bet they were well outnumbered by all the new season ticket holders we picked up thanks to the Romanov regime.

So now we have the new guys and the old guys all back together.

Harmonious. A united club.

As I said, delighted.

Just got 2 new season tickets in row 14 wheatfield but looks like I will be staring at the handrail above the exits. Anyone know if the ticket office will let you move without any hassle.

Five to One
1st post and 1st ST for a few years for me . bought 3 adult & 2 kids yesterday for the Gorgie end . Its my sons 1st ST and his 1st game will b against h1b5 .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Can i please ask your main reason for coming back? New regime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just got 2 new season tickets in row 14 wheatfield but looks like I will be staring at the handrail above the exits. Anyone know if the ticket office will let you move without any hassle.

You'll be able to move after 13th of July. I've renewed by myself but will need to move to get three together.

You'll be able to move after 13th of July. I've renewed by myself but will need to move to get three together.

Ok cheers for that.

Generic Username

We're trying to get 7 together when the second phase goes live. It's going to be a ballache.

Delighted we're shifting so many tickets though.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

We're trying to get 7 together when the second phase goes live. It's going to be a ballache.

Delighted we're shifting so many tickets though.

Aye that'll be tricky. I asked today about getting the other two STs I need & was told the only two together in Section G are right down in the corner.

But aye as you say, great for the club that so many have already been sold. :thumbsup:

1st and foremost always been a jambo . initially stopped my ST due to work commitments ie working shifts but now my son is at the age where he is playing football and has an interest in watching but I have got ST's with my mate and we can take each other kids if we're working

scott herbertson

1st and foremost always been a jambo . initially stopped my ST due to work commitments ie working shifts but now my son is at the age where he is playing football and has an interest in watching but I have got ST's with my mate and we can take each other kids if we're working

good man - seems like a fair few folk are coming back or joining in - going to b a packed tynie for many games

good man - seems like a fair few folk are coming back or joining in - going to b a packed tynie for many games

Tillicoultry Hearts

Got season ticket on Friday first time in Years

Had great stadium Tour and met Gomis !

Also spent in the Shop ! Can't wait for the new season

Really encouraged by all this. If we don't crash through the 10,000 mark in July I'm changing my name to Kiwirod.

Aye it's a big strange. I remember hearts saying that they have to pay a small fee if you use a credit card but they never said that the fans would have to pay one. Not a bid deal either way as it means that the club won't have to pay the fee

The website does say you will have to pay a fee and explains what payment methods you can use to avoid it.

The fee is also less than what Hearts pay the credit card merchant, as that is around 2.5% , I think, so there is still a cost to them.

scott herbertson

Really encouraged by all this. If we don't crash through the 10,000 mark in July I'm changing my name to Kiwirod.

Movember post IMHO

Fxxx the SPFL

Aussiedoug has a better ring to it.

Renewed yesterday for the first time in 4 years. 7 others also bought one, none of whom had ever had a st. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of folk out there doing the same.

WeeToonJambo

I just had a look at the stadium plan and the uptake has been remarkable. The only Areas not almost sold out are A, F and T3. It will be interesting to see how many are available when phase 2 starts.

People will see this as a dig but it's honestly not intended that way.

Last season the club had a rallying call; get a season ticket to save the club. I'm honestly interested in those buying for the first time/first time in ages, why this year and not last year?

Boab Mugabe

Last season the club had a rallying call; get a season ticket to save the club. I'm honestly interested in those buying for the first time/first time in ages, why this year and not last year?

I'd like to know why as well. Particularly when Mr Romanov/Fedotovas/any Lithuanian influence had gone.

kingantti1874

People are genuinely looking forward to it.. I think many hearts fans feel reinvigorated - the first season in 25 years we haven't been discussing the financial state of the club... Different teams / different stadiums... A season which will have some real edge in terms of expectation ...

I called out a few months ago that I knew lots of people who were fallen away jambos, guys who haven't went regularly since 1998 who were planning on going back... The trick will be holding onto them...

If u pay by credit card it's )?1.50 fee however if u pay with a debit card or cash there's no charge hope this helps

People are genuinely looking forward to it.. I think many hearts fans feel reinvigorated - the first season in 25 years we haven't been discussing the financial state of the club... Different teams / different stadiums... A season which will have some real edge in terms of expectation ...

I called out a few months ago that I knew lots of people who were fallen away jambos, guys who haven't went regularly since 1998 who were planning on going back... The trick will be holding onto them...

I get that. What I don't get is why they didn't do it last season. It's all great that we have demand but the rallying call was effectively "save the club".

sick.of.romanov

Wanted to get tickets for me and the wife but when I look online there's not much availability, if I go in to the ticket office do they have more choice?

kingantti1874

I'd also say though we had some last season, people who couldn't attend because of their location who bought season tickets anyway... No doubt that won't be the case this year so will be interesting to see the seat plan when phase 2 opens uo

Jambof3tornado

glory hunters.

kingantti1874

I get that. What I don't get is why they didn't do it last season. It's all great that we have demand but the rallying call was effectively "save the club".

I know mate.. I dunno.. To be fair to the guys I know they contributed in other ways.. Shares FOH etc so they did their bit but they didn't buy a season ticket.

Whatever it is hopefully they continue to come back..

Must admit, I've been wondering about this too.

the stone rose

If u pay by credit card it's )?1.50 fee however if u pay with a debit card or cash there's no charge hope this helps

no charge for me using credit card.

Everyone welcome. Analysing why people do things I get - not sure whether looking into why people don't do things is as helpful - eg has anything useful been done by analysing the season ticket holders who don't support the club by going to Cup games.

People should do, and be encouraged to do what they want. Do some people resent the new season ticket holders? If so why? Does anyone still hold grudges against those who bought or didn't buy shares? You can still feel superior to other people if you want though. But everyone is welcome to feel part of the club in whatever way they choose.

The club has been saved btw. Enough people bought season tickets last year to save the club. Now we're moving forward and its welcome to everyone.

Everyone welcome. Analysing why people do things I get - not sure whether looking into why people don't do things is as helpful - eg has anything useful been done by analysing the season ticket holders who don't support the club by going to Cup games.

People should do, and be encouraged to do what they want. Do some people resent the new season ticket holders? If so why? Does anyone still hold grudges against those who bought or didn't buy shares? You can still feel superior to other people if you want though. But everyone is welcome to feel part of the club in whatever way they choose.

The club has been saved btw. Enough people bought season tickets last year to save the club. Now we're moving forward and its welcome to everyone.

Correct,mate.

There is no point in dragging all this up as it just causes unnecessary aggro.

Bighusref knows what i'm saying here.

Gregory House M.D.

So now we have the new guys and the old guys all back together.

Harmonious. A united club.

As I said, delighted.

Doubt it, they'll find another reason like Lockes sacking or some other bullshit so they don't have to part with cash and can cheer "their" team from the comfort of the pub.

Wanted to get tickets for me and the wife but when I look online there's not much availability, if I go in to the ticket office do they have more choice?

I have no idea, but I doubt it. You're probably best buying a pair of the best available seats you can see, and then come the beginning of Phase 2 you could shift to better seats that become available.

gorgie rd eh11

Of course everybody is welcome and we are moving forward but how people reacted to our plight is interesting. I work with a guy who had a S.T. for years until 2 seasons ago. Last season he never went to a single game despite the clubs pleas and a bit of gentle persuasion from myself. He's just bought a new season ticket. Weird.

Wow. Over-reaction of the year award goes to you.

Some of us were just wondering rather than feeling superior or smug.

The People's Chimp

Doubt it, they'll find another reason like Lockes sacking or some other bullshit so they don't have to part with cash and can cheer "their" team from the comfort of the pub.

Wonder if the guys who 'wouldn't be back' were at the finals we've had recently?

Of course everybody is welcome and we are moving forward but how people reacted to our plight is interesting. I work with a guy who had a S.T. for years until 2 seasons ago. Last season he never went to a single game despite the clubs pleas and a bit of gentle persuasion from myself. He's just bought a new season ticket. Weird.

Well done to you for providing the the arm up the back type of persuasion. It may have taken your work mate rather longer to get on board than we would all like but hey ho he's with us now and I say welcome.

Hannibal Lecter

I'm one of those.

My reason for having one for the first time in ages is this time last year there was no way in hell I could afford to buy a season ticket as I was unemployed at the time. Had I not been I would certainly have bought one then.

Wonder if the guys who 'wouldn't be back' were at the finals we've had recently?

Guaranteed. Bet they were on here posting sob stories about how they deserve a ticket as well.

Guaranteed. Bet they were on here posting sob stories about how they deserve a ticket as well.

Don't remember anyone saying they deserved a ticket.

scott herbertson

Instead of a Romanov statue perhaps we could raise funds on JKB for a set of stocks so we could pelt "so called fans" with rotten fruit pre-match if they haven't got a good enough explanation as to why they are buying a season ticket this year if they didn't have one last year

We could have a sign above it saying "club killers - where were you when you're club was in peril!"

scott herbertson

Instead of a Romanov statue perhaps we could raise funds on JKB for a set of stocks so we could pelt "so called fans" with rotten fruit pre-match if they haven't got a good enough explanation as to why they are buying a season ticket this year if they didn't have one last year

We could have a sign above it saying "club killers - where were you when your club was in peril!"

Makes no difference if it's your first S T or your 30th. The point is we should try to sell as many as we possibly can and fill Tynie to the max week after week this coming season.

Let the vermin argue.

Let them sit in an empty soulless shithole

Let us carry on where we left off last season = Together

& LETS MAKE SOME NOISE :band::band2::flag1:

Francis Albert

We could have a sign above it saying "club killers - where were you when you're club was in peril!"

Or perhaps they could just come on and offer an explanation, as a few already have. Someone came on and argued that a high ST take up reflected the return of the anti-Vlad boycotters. People (mostly) have raised a few perfectly

reasonable points about this assertion. Where do the stocks and rotten fruit come in?

Still waiting for a boycotter saying their boycott extended to the 2012 cup final. Now that would be highly principled and in some ways admirable.

Or perhaps they could just come on and offer an explanation, as a few already have. Someone came on and argued that a high ST take up reflected the return of the anti-Vlad boycotters. People (mostly) have raised a few perfectly

reasonable points about this assertion. Where do the stocks and rotten fruit come in?

Still waiting for a boycotter saying their boycott extended to the 2012 cup final. Now that would be highly principled and in some ways admirable.

But has anyone,who has come on to say they have bought a ST for the first time in years,specifically said they were boycotting?

A boycotter would not and should not have been able to get anywhere near a cup final ticket.No loyalty points.

A boycotter would not and should not have been able to get anywhere near a cup final ticket.No loyalty points.

Don't know if the word "boycotter" could be used here but plenty guys were at the Cup Final who had only been at Tynecastle a hand full of times in the last few years.

This maybe backs up an earlier assertion that the boycott was largely fictional.

Archived