Back to 2005

Hibs' Season Tickets.

?405 for a 12 year old to sit in the East or West. I shit you not. :cornette:

Wow that's outrageous.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Albert Tatlock

?230 for my soon to be 13 year old in section C. Was only ?100 last season. Had a wee moan.....now realise it is a total bargain. :-)

Due to living away and working shifts I have never had a season ticket. Now live closer and **** the shifts I am buying an S/T for me and my son, if I can't make it to a game someone else benefits.

Renewing mine and my eldest sons tomorrow morning :stupid:

Just back from Tynie after renewing season tickets. While there I also purchased a season ticket for my youngest son too,

So now :stupid: and also :stupid: = :ahhhhhhh:

jamboinglasgow

Hibs' Season Tickets.

If thats true, that is shocking.

heartsfc_fan

Hibs' Season Tickets.

Jesus.

Have they dropped the prices at all since relegation??

itsnomarooned

I think someone in my work paid ?410.00 for their's. That is ?130.00 more than I paid for mine.

:lol:

?410 is what I paid for renewing my seat in Wheatfield Section E.

Does anyone know if the ticket centre is open tomorrow, I'm sure I read somewhere it was but website states its closed on Sundays?

I think people underestimated the negative effect Romanov had in respect of some fans not getting season tickets.

Plus a new regime often reinvigorates fans

We might just nearly match last seasons which would be an amazing effort

Gregory House M.D.

Hibs' categories include Youth (12-18) and Child (<12). The problem is, the youth category doesn't exist outwith the famous five stand. Which means if a Hibs fan had an 11 year old in the east last season and the kid is now 12 the ST price multiplies more than 4-fold to ?405.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think people underestimated the negative effect Romanov had in respect of some fans not getting season tickets.

If only someone had come on Kickback to try and tell us this. :(

(;))

In the ticket office just now. It's a 30 minute queue. Hopefully most are buying season tickets. ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

In the ticket office just now. It's a 30 minute queue. Hopefully most are buying season tickets. ;-)

Wow, thats amazing!

Jesus.

Have they dropped the prices at all since relegation??

I know a guy who hasn't renewed and refuses too unless there is some reduction to reflect not only the league they are in but, if the club is as well financially run as they say they are, then they can take the hit.

letsalldothebeattie

Just been in this morning and renewed mine money well spent. Also got my Man City friendly ticket. Pleased to say it was quite busy this morning in the ticket centre. Decent sized queues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went around lunchtime and steady stream of people. Renewed mine and the kids and got man city tickets and strips.

Prob busier as most I think went in to pay cash

Hopefully even busier next week after a lot of peoples pay days

Season tickets bought this morning along with tickets for the Man City game, as others have said a very healthy queue. I'm sure we will break the 10 k barrier no probs. Also very little in the way of tops, could only see about have a dozen. Onwards and upwards, really looking forward to this season.

Does anyone know if the ticket centre is open tomorrow, I'm sure I read somewhere it was but website states its closed on Sundays?

No not open Sunday - just asked at ticket office just now. Was open last week only.

Francis Albert

Plus a new regime often reinvigorates fans

We might just nearly match last seasons which would be an amazing effort

And I suppose some people fail to recognise that the Vlad regime took ST sales to historically high levels and despite some fall off sustained them there for 8 years. The new regime will do well to match it.

I honestly don't know whether to admire or feel sorry for those who missed out on some of the greatest occasions in Hearts history on a matter of principle. Assuming of course the boycott was not somewhat selective.

?410 is what I paid for renewing my seat in Wheatfield Section E.

That is our premium price though. It is not their's.

Same here,i was in about 1.30,to renew,waited about half hour,and by the time I left,the queue was same again.

Pants Shaton

And I suppose some people fail to recognise that the Vlad regime took ST sales to historically high levels and despite some fall off sustained them there for 8 years. The new regime will do well to match it.

I honestly don't know whether to admire or feel sorry for those who missed out on some of the greatest occasions in Hearts history on a matter of principle. Assuming of course the boycott was not somewhat selective.

The boycott was largely fictional.

People will always find an excuse.

The only thing putting me off getting a season ticket is the inevitable date/time rearrangement to suit the TV schedule. Working 2 until 10 on weekdays, I wouldnt be able to attend any evening fixtures.

Teuchterjambo

You are right in that in the first couple of seasons the interest was high and the feel good factor kept that going and the season ticket sales were notched up but .... as you also say there was a fall off and I am sure that a high percentage of the fall off were people who felt disillusioned with the Romanov regime. There was also a marked drop in turn up on the day sales during that period as more and more became disillusioned.

Hope we can get all of these people and more back and I hope they don't have to put up with some of the crap on here about them ... we need them all. Some people really need to get off their high horse and stop making judgements on fellow fans ( not having a go at you specifuically here FA). I don't care how selective any fan is in their decisons on whether they buy season tickets or turn up and pay ... every single appearance is valuable.

Teuchterjambo

Boring, boring but as long as it keeps you happy ... at least you don't have to have an excuse to have a go at your fellow fans as it comes so naturally to you.

If only we were all like you ... feck me what a thought !

Franco Fascione

No it wasn't.

Clerry Jambo

Folks, lets not turn this into a Vlad lovefest / Vlad seethe debate ( I Know i know, this coming from a renowned "kicker :peek_by_Andrin: ), I'm actually enjoying the thread especially where we hear about new s/t holders coming back to the club :thumb:

The only thing putting me off getting a season ticket is the inevitable date/time rearrangement to suit the TV schedule. Working 2 until 10 on weekdays, I wouldnt be able to attend any evening fixtures.

Yeah. Could be a few Friday games. Just one scheduled Wednesday game in fixtures.

Francis Albert

You are right in that in the first couple of seasons the interest was high and the feel good factor kept that going and the season ticket sales were notched up but .... as you also say there was a fall off and I am sure that a high percentage of the fall off were people who felt disillusioned with the Romanov regime. There was also a marked drop in turn up on the day sales during that period as more and more became disillusioned.

Hope we can get all of these people and more back and I hope they don't have to put up with some of the crap on here about them ... we need them all. Some people really need to get off their high horse and stop making judgements on fellow fans ( not having a go at you specifuically here FA). I don't care how selective any fan is in their decisons on whether they buy season tickets or turn up and pay ... every single appearance is valuable.

The fall off had far more to do with performances than disillusionment with the Vlad regime, in my opinion, and we remained comfortably the third best supported team in the country (more comfortably than often the case under

previous owners). There will be a similar fall off if we don't do well under the new regime. But I am quite interested in my other point. Did anyone actually forego (say) 5-1 on principle? Not committing yourself to run of the mill league games for a season is one thing, but missing out on 5-1 would have taken admirable levels of moral principle. I doubt there were many.

I too hope everyone gets back to supporting Hearts, but as for the "crap" about the "conscientious objectors", it wasn't me who raised the issue.

Agree with FA. Feel good factor helps big time like now(see Hibs for opposite). But results are the sustaining factor (see also Hibs).

Without 5-1 saving the club would have been a lot harder.

Its quite simple really when we had 13000 STs we had a good side with some excellent players playing attractive football.

When the excellent players players started to be replaced with inferior players and results and performances deteriorated so did ST sales.

Its thanks to the loyalty of the Hearts support that attendances remained very respectable even if sometimes the football was dire.

I personally don't know anyone who stopped going purely because of Vlad.(I mean in the real world not counting JKB)

The attendances now are really good, compared to even CL's first time. I remember him having us play some good stuff, we were unbeatable against non OF teams and I was pleasantly surprised at 13k crowd against Dundee United in the sunshine. Since then 13k home crowds have been ten a penny. Pretty consistent all through the Romanov era compared to others when you would get huge variations from one game/month/season to the next.

kingantti1874

The attendances now are really good, compared to even CL's first time. I remember him having us play some good stuff, we were unbeatable against non OF teams and I was pleasantly surprised at 13k crowd against Dundee United in the sunshine. Since then 13k home crowds have been ten a penny. Pretty consistent all through the Romanov era compared to others when you would get huge variations from one game/month/season to the next.

Yep - one positive thing from that time... We attracted far more fans... Some vanished but some stayed around..

Jaap's Sigh

Got my first season ticket during the week. Really excited for the new season. Going along with 2 others who used to have season tickets and have now got them again. How's Wheatfield section B, row 25 for viewing?

Teuchterjambo

The fall off had far more to do with performances than disillusionment with the Vlad regime, in my opinion, and we remained comfortably the third best supported team in the country (more comfortably than often the case under

previous owners). There will be a similar fall off if we don't do well under the new regime. But I am quite interested in my other point. Did anyone actually forego (say) 5-1 on principle? Not committing yourself to run of the mill league games for a season is one thing, but missing out on 5-1 would have taken admirable levels of moral principle. I doubt there were many.

I too hope everyone gets back to supporting Hearts, but as for the "crap" about the "conscientious objectors", it wasn't me who raised the issue.

I think the two points you raise are inextricably linked , of course you are right that performances caused a decrease but from the high levels of expectation that had been set there was disillusionment with the regime from the day they sacked Burley and from that time the malaise grew.

The "crap" comment was not aimed at you and I did say that in my post ... the criticism from some "holier than thou" fans just does my napper in. It's like the saying that "God rejoices every time a sinner repents" (or something like that). I think we should rejoice every time somebody comes to Tynecastle whether it be a return or a first timer.

Anyone else been charged a booking fee for paying with a credit card? Renewed my season ticket today and baught the man city game as well, ?1.50 fee for each. My brother and dad did the same but weren't charged anything, each of us served by different people.

Hannibal Lecter

Anyone else been charged a booking fee for paying with a credit card? Renewed my season ticket today and baught the man city game as well, ?1.50 fee for each. My brother and dad did the same but weren't charged anything, each of us served by different people.

I bought mine online with a credit card for my season ticket and certainly wasn't charged a booking fee doing it that way.

I bought mine online with a credit card for my season ticket and certainly wasn't charged a booking fee doing it that way.

Aye it's a big strange. I remember hearts saying that they have to pay a small fee if you use a credit card but they never said that the fans would have to pay one. Not a bid deal either way as it means that the club won't have to pay the fee

Nucky Thompson

What a load of fecking shite from a bitter hatkicker.

Francis Albert

I think the two points you raise are inextricably linked , of course you are right that performances caused a decrease but from the high levels of expectation that had been set there was disillusionment with the regime from the day they sacked Burley and from that time the malaise grew.

The "crap" comment was not aimed at you and I did say that in my post ... the criticism from some "holier than thou" fans just does my napper in. It's like the saying that "God rejoices every time a sinner repents" (or something like that). I think we should rejoice every time somebody comes to Tynecastle whether it be a return or a first timer.

As I said I welcome everyone to Tynecastle. But I am not sure how you distinguish between "disillusionment with the regime" and (relatively)"disappointing performances" in terms of ST sales. As you acknowledge. My other point was

whether the highly principled boycott of the Vlad regime extended to not attending occasions like 5-1. Did anyone actually take their principles that far?

heartsfc_fan

Never had to pay one for my ST renewal.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I was in today renewing my ST, the queue was out the door which is very encouraging. Pre-ordered my away top too. :thumbsup:

What a load of fecking shite from a bitter hatkicker.

I'm an absolutely delighted backer of The Revival mate.

I do know quite a few folk that said they wouldn't be back until the Romanov regime was gone.

Sorry if that spoils your rhetoric though.

Archived