New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Jambo in Hamilton Phone 0131 200 72 followed by 06 or 71 r any other comb until you get an answer.

Ask to be put through.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My parents booked season tickets on Friday online, there first in 8 years, does anyone know when they should expect to received their season ticket smart card?

jacquijambo

Bought 2 adult season tickets this afternoon (in Section A) after a two year gap. Hubby and I can't wait for the season to start.

At this rate their might not be too many tickets left when it gets to Phase 2.

Good times.

Bought 2 adult season tickets this afternoon (in Section A) after a two year gap. Hubby and I can't wait for the season to start.

Well done jacquijambo and welcome to JKB.

Top effort Jacqui. Hope the new season is fantastic and truly rewards you both for your outlay.

You'll also be in pole position for Cup Final tickets.

jacquijambo

Thanks for the welcome poultry. Happy to get my first post on the board after only viewing for many years.

2 new season tickets purchased first time finances could allow can not wait for new season.

Five to One

Surely we must be seeing a rise in sales this year? Unless of course the renewers don't renew which i think is highly unlikely. The club feels kind of unstoppable at the moment. So much momentum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the new season ticket holders are returning or new fans rather than just last season's walk ups. If so we could be looking at a very healthy average crowd.

Pity we cant offer cat B ST's for the Roseburn. Would allow us to sell the full stand for the Cat A games. Cat B ticket holders could be offered priority and a discounted rate to buy tickets in the other stands for the Cat A games. Best of both worlds that way.

Your seat is reserved for you until start of phase 2.

Your seat is reserved for you until start of phase 2.

When is that? I bought two STs last season, but they're registered to my brother's address (as someone had to get them in person). Keen to renew, but he hasn't had anything in the post. Do you just do it online using the old numbers?

My parents booked season tickets on Friday online, there first in 8 years, does anyone know when they should expect to received their season ticket smart card?

Curious also if anyone knows/has had theirs posted out yet?

Jambo 4 Ever

Jambo in Hamilton Phone 0131 200 72 followed by 06 or 71 r any other comb until you get an answer.

Ask to be put through.

Thanks

Will try this tomorrow

All sounds very encouraging with the number of new ST holders posting here. I was down there Friday and Saturday and, especially Saturday, business was looking fairly brisk. If we can match last season's total, that would be great, if we can bet it then fantastic. I agree it would be good if they open up the Roseburn stand to season ticket holders and reduce the spaces available for away fans.

ArcticJambo

Just bought 4.

First one for me since 2008/09 and first ever for my 4 year old boy - Fully expect him to be bored, want to leave early etc. but just delighted I'll be taking him to his first game in a few weeks,

Other two for an arctic dwelling jambo and his 4 year old boy.

Look out for us clubbing seals and eating 6 month old whale blubber in section A of the Wheatfield!!

Buzzing.

Good man. My first ST since 95/96.Really looking forward to being back at Tynie.

kingantti1874

Good man. My first ST since 95/96.Really looking forward to being back at Tynie.

are you back from the arctic then?

ArcticJambo

are you back from the arctic then?

They gave me a paid year off. Allow the seal population to rebound. :D

Barrie.

The Real Maroonblood

When is that? I bought two STs last season, but they're registered to my brother's address (as someone had to get them in person). Keen to renew, but he hasn't had anything in the post. Do you just do it online using the old numbers?

Phase 2 is July 14th.

WeeToonJambo

Phase 2 starts on 14th July. You won't get a reminder through the post but if you go on line and enter your account details you'll find that your seat will be reserved in your name. Alternatively phone the ticket office and the same will apply, as it will if you go in person to the ticket office.

kingantti1874

They gave me a paid year off. Allow the seal population to rebound. :D

Barrie.

Lol... Good stuff

Me and cousin - first season tickets.

Uncle - first in many years.

thats if any are left at this rate! waiting on them sorting their shit out!

WeeToonJambo

I've just had a look at the stadium plan. Two secitons sold out and others almost sold out. I know many seats are reserved for existing season ticket holders but the fact that so many season tickets have been sold to new, or returning, st holders is quite remarkable, considering they have only been on sale for 4 days. Exciting times ahead, I think.

Me and cousin - first season tickets.

Uncle - first in many years.

thats if any are left at this rate! waiting on them sorting their shit out!

Well done guy's

I've just had a look at the stadium plan. Two secitons sold out and others almost sold out. I know many seats are reserved for existing season ticket holders but the fact that so many season tickets have been sold to new, or returning, st holders is quite remarkable, considering they have only been on sale for 4 days. Exciting times ahead, I think.

Bear in mind, the only seats available to new season ticket purchasers are those that were vacant last season. All existing season ticket seats are protected until July 14.

2 new season tickets purchased first time finances could allow can not wait for new season.

get in there my son, welcome aboard...........

Just renewed mine and my sons. Cant wait.

Hopefully I'll be watching Rudi too!!

Great to see so many folk buying for first time or first time in ages.

When BDO had their call to arms last year, I'm assuming hundreds if not into the low thousands were additional ones bought by folk who won't be buying them again this season.

Fxxx the SPFL

Get Clerryjambo on for a dot count of new season tickets purchased it's a pity the shop dosent change the colour of existing season ticket holders on their database to show how many have renewed so far then Clerry could give us an accurate update.

WeeToonJambo

Bear in mind, the only seats available to new season ticket purchasers are those that were vacant last season. All existing season ticket seats are protected until July 14.

Yes, I meant to say that. The true picture will only become clear on July 14 when we find out how many haven't renewed (there are bound to be some). However, from looking at the remaining dots, uptake by new purchasers has been significant.

Provided the fixtures are kind to me I'll be renewing at the end of the month.

Yes, I meant to say that. The true picture will only become clear on July 14 when we find out how many haven't renewed (there are bound to be some). However, from looking at the remaining dots, uptake by new purchasers has been significant.

There could be some folk who have bought completely new seats rather than renew their old ones. I hope I'm wrong though.

Francis Albert

I was thinking of changing seats to try to get away from a pillar that partially blocks my view the goal at the Gorgie end. But in the whole of my section ® of the main stand there only two single green dots showing as available. That seems odd because there were quite a few unoccupied seats around me all season - I know some overseas etc bought STs to support the club but not that many I'd have thought.

Renewed 2 ( Me & Mrs Me) last Friday - in Main Stand, but wanted to move Sections - did that no problem and hey presto, our old seats went right away to the next guy in the queue.

????? ?

Nice day for a walk from Haymarket up to Tynecastle, so renewed at lunchtime and treated myself to a home top, too.

itsnomarooned

First game of the season ask the people if they wouldn't mind moving one seat down, job done.

That's what seems to have happened to about 4 or 5 folk in front of me a few years ago - works fine until any of them can't go and give their ticket to a mate, then it's confusion all round much to my amusement. All gets sorted quickly though.

Pants Shaton

Just to be clear - there will be no extra tickets sold as a result of the 'not back till mad vlad's gone' brigade.

These nonentities will have found another shite excuse to not support Hearts - 'the way they treated Lockie wiz pure shan' etc .

I just walked in the shop with my old smart card. Paid by card and got a new smart card. No need to wait on forms or anything.

Just purchased my 1st ever season ticket for me and one for the laddie who's 5.

God that felt good

Cannot wait for the season to start

letsalldothebeattie

Great to see so many folk renewing or buying first time or first time in a while.

I shall be renewing mine at the weekend, just waiting on payday arriving on friday and i shall be up to renew saturday morning. Cant wait im buzzing for the new season

I just walked in the shop with my old smart card. Paid by card and got a new smart card. No need to wait on forms or anything.

SO you didn't need the forms? I've not got round to filling my 3 forms in yet as can't be bothered but you are saying you can just renew if you take your smart card in with you?? Before I always did it online but want to pay cash this time to save the club some money

livingstonjambo

SO you didn't need the forms? I've not got round to filling my 3 forms in yet as can't be bothered but you are saying you can just renew if you take your smart card in with you?? Before I always did it online but want to pay cash this time to save the club some money

If you go to the shop you dont even need your smart card, just seat and section number.

Just to be clear - there will be no extra tickets sold as a result of the 'not back till mad vlad's gone' brigade.

These nonentities will have found another shite excuse to not support Hearts - 'the way they treated Lockie wiz pure shan' etc .

Indeed. No danger will the part-timers bother their arse.

I'll be surprised if we shift 10,000 season tickets this year.

I took my smartcard with me; handed over the cash; the girl asked me if my address was still the same; yes it is; thank you very much; job done; less than a minute. No paperwork required.

I took my smartcard with me; handed over the cash; the girl asked me if my address was still the same; yes it is; thank you very much; job done; less than a minute. No paperwork required.

Same here,five minutes later standing in Tynie arms with a cold pint of lager and 2 renewed ST's and 2 new tops...?740 sheets in Queen Anns till!

I know a few who have moved seats. But there original seats still shown as sold till 14th July. I just gave my card number when I renewed . Reciept and out the door.

Just purchased my 1st ever season ticket for me and one for the laddie who's 5.

God that felt good

Cannot wait for the season to start

Well done kimosavi.

I know a few who have moved seats. But there original seats still shown as sold till 14th July.

You'd have thought that the original seats would show up as available a short time after they had moved, surely?

Archived