New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

dunciboyjambo

Speaking to the girl in the ticket office today she says there has been a good uplift in new season ticket holders, who's in the same boat as me and renewed this year after not having one for a few years? Or who is getting/got one for the first time?

X 3 renewed after a few years out

X 1 First season ticket

The above is what we got this morning in Section G..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and my dad got them for first time in bout 10 years(mostly cause I played Saturdays).

Absolutely amazed that paid today and they handed over the card straight away! Used to take ages!!

Does anyone know if the Ticket Office will be open tomorrow?

Defo is, think it's 12-4. Certainly opens at 12.

Jambos Forever

Defo is, think it's 12-4. Certainly opens at 12.

Thank you, much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my first one in 10 years last season and will be renewing on payday. In love again now.

Bought one last year for the first time in about 10 years, due to living in engerland for the last 17 years.

Didn't make it to a single game unfortunately due to work, but money well spent.

Yes I'll be renewing and I'll also use it once or twice!!!!

Tillicoultry Hearts

Getting one First Time in Years ! Might Not Make Every Game however getting Cash into the Club

Is the Main Thing !

Any Advice where to go Wheatfield or Main Stand ?

Between jobs just now, start new one on the 23rd of this month.

Wish I had the cash to pony up for me and my boy but looks like it might have to be Zebra'd

My mother and father bought one each for the first time in over 8 years, it sounds like there are a few people in the same boat for the coming season :)

Got my first ever season tickets. 1 x adult and 1 x u12 in the Gorgie stand. Looking forward to a great season!

the jambo poet

Getting one First Time in Years ! Might Not Make Every Game however getting Cash into the Club

Is the Main Thing !

Any Advice where to go Wheatfield or Main Stand ?

Go for the main - fine old atmosphere in the old girl!! Also short queues for grub - and they do a haggis bridie which I recommend due to it's taste and size - it's seriously massive and I believe u can't get them in any of the other stands!! Unfortunately for me I'm moving to the gorgie due to my 9 year old son thinking the main stand is gonna fall down any minute - seriously!! Lol

Five to One

I'm back after a couple of years and got my old seat in the Wheatfield so very pleased. Have a very busy job so may not make every game but want to support the new regime and young players. Also pledge each month to FoH.

I know of quite a few who are coming back. Exciting times.

WeeToonJambo

Any seat available or can u claim ur own seat from last season

Your seat is reserved for you until start of phase 2.

I wonder if all the "im not going back till Vlads out" are, well back?

That will be the same group that previously wouldn't go back until Mercer Robinson left?

I bought my first ever season ticket on Friday. I'll try to get to as many games as I can but, living in Ayrshire, I probably won't manage to any midweek games.

Hannibal Lecter

Bought my first one in around 5 years for the upcoming season due to actually being able to afford to pay it up front this year. Last couple of seasons had been to most home games anyway, but just buying individual match tickets.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

The Real Maroonblood

It certainly looks like it so far.

Griclesfield

Will be going up after payday to get 1st ST in about 8 years. Can anyone confirm that if I buy an U12 season ticket and it's in my 3 year olds name would my 6 year old daughter be able to use it ...

Cheers

Tillicoultry Hearts

Go for the main - fine old atmosphere in the old girl!! Also short queues for grub - and they do a haggis bridie which I recommend due to it's taste and size - it's seriously massive and I believe u can't get them in any of the other stands!! Unfortunately for me I'm moving to the gorgie due to my 9 year old son thinking the main stand is gonna fall down any minute - seriously!! Lol

Will be going up after payday to get 1st ST in about 8 years. Can anyone confirm that if I buy an U12 season ticket and it's in my 3 year olds name would my 6 year old daughter be able to use it ...

Cheers

. Yes anyone under 12.

. Or maybe they couldn't afford to pay up front just match to match and can now.

reading this threat really amazes me how many NEW season ticket holders we will have at Tynie next season, I know of 4 first timers and 2 who havent had season tickets for 3 years. It will be very interesting to see if we can break the 15,000 barrier.

scott herbertson

reading this threat really amazes me how many NEW season ticket holders we will have at Tynie next season, I know of 4 first timers and 2 who havent had season tickets for 3 years. It will be very interesting to see if we can break the 15,000 barrier.

If we get more than 10000 we will be doing really well - at the start of last season we had less than that

Jambos Forever

Outside the TO now and there is a sizeable que waiting for it to open

We won't be selling 15k STs.

Will be renewing in G lower shortly. Haven't been this excited for a season to start for a long time.

Impossible to sell 15,000 as the Roseburn is kept for away fans and walk ups for us if demand is there. I think about 12,000 would be the max

Boab Mugabe

Hopefully the Club give an update tomorrow on how sales did this weekend. Bought mine yesterday and there was a steady amount of people buying.

Think we'll have 10k plus easy before Phase 2, which if majority of those are cash should be a very solid financial footing for this season.

Biffa Bacon

Impossible to sell 15,000 as the Roseburn is kept for away fans and walk ups for us if demand is there. I think about 12,000 would be the max

If there us demand, we should sell as many as we can. IF this means STs in the Roseburn then so be it. Less tickets for Hibs and sevco, no big loss really.

I know the argument that we get a whole stand at ER, but they are in no position to restrict our numbers no matter how many they get at Tynecastle.

I cannot think of any business that would turn away cash, to prevent part time visitors (Hibs sevco) from being upset.

Bought a season ticket for section C upper yesterday. First time for me, very excited about the season ahead.

scott herbertson

If there us demand, we should sell as many as we can. IF this means STs in the Roseburn then so be it. Less tickets for Hibs and sevco, no big loss really.

I know the argument that we get a whole stand at ER, but they are in no position to restrict our numbers no matter how many they get at Tynecastle.

I cannot think of any business that would turn away cash, to prevent part time visitors (Hibs sevco) from being upset.

would love us to be in that position and I agree with the idea

Slightly off topic but anyone renewing make sure they check their receipt and make sure it has your details on it. I had to pop back down today after they had accidentally renewed someone else's seat instead of mine. Only took 5 mins to sort out but glad I checked!

Slightly off topic but anyone renewing make sure they check their receipt and make sure it has your details on it. I had to pop back down today after they had accidentally renewed someone else's seat instead of mine. Only took 5 mins to sort out but glad I checked!

Mine was fine. I know that because I got given a new card, at no cost, as my bar code was fading on my current one.

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

no we wont break the 15k barrier we dont have a big enough stadium and plus we cant have that meany season tickets coz of away fans and for ppl who buy tickets on the day

no we wont break the 15k barrier we dont have a big enough stadium and plus we cant have that meany season tickets coz of away fans and for ppl who buy tickets on the day

So your saying once Hearts sell a certain number of ST they'll turn money down, no chance!

Certainly a healthy queue for tickets yesterday when I went down to by my daughter the new top. Think if we could get 11-12k, that would be a very good result.

jamboinglasgow

Notice the Arabs have a wee season ticket counter in terms of reaching their targets, they seem to be doing pretty well also

http://www.dundeeuni...id=4839&cd=2014

Sounds a good idea from United, give people a target and a way of keeping track of it. Plus giving an incentive where fans are rewarded (through competition) seems to be a good idea. Guess for United fans, they have a talented team that can only improve, a season with a Dundee Derby so thats what is drawing them to increase season tickets.

So your saying once Hearts sell a certain number of ST they'll turn money down, no chance!

You are right. We'll sell season tickets for the away end to Hearts fans.

Mine was fine. I know that because I got given a new card, at no cost, as my bar code was fading on my current one.

Same happened to me yesterday when I renewed mine & Little Miss Floyd's. :thumbsup:

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

yes coz we have to all teams have a cap on how meny st they are allowed to sell

But what's the cap % whys? We had category B ST tickets a few years ago in the Roseburn stand so I'd imagine it's a bit higher than your suggesting.

Archived