New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Fxxx the SPFL

Leeann has put me right in my place. Here's me expecting silence and deception from Rod on ST sales and she has announced sales to date.

According to partyplanners.net she announced that they have sold 5,406 compared to 7,600 at the same time last year. They have been on sale for three months of course and we sold roughy the same number in a week.

I would guess that they wont sell many more but time will tell.

They will probably get a surge few from Stubbs signing and presumably some Everton loans and anothers.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will probably get a surge few from Stubbs signing and presumably some Everton loans and anothers.

Cheats.

WeeToonJambo

For those of us who like a wee dot count to waken us up in the morning, here's the latest:

Wheatfield - 409

Main - 119

Gorgie - 41

Total - 569

Welcome aboard the 209 new season ticket holders since I last counted 2 days ago.

At the present rate It's looking more and more likely that there will be very few, if any, seats available by the time phase 2 starts.

I know that not all of last year's ticket holders will renew but we're looking at a very healthy number for the coming season.

Glory hunters?

:facepalm:

all the fans knew it was inevitable that we where going down and we still managed to pull in an average crowd of around 12/13k.

Fxxx the SPFL

For those of us who like a wee dot count to waken us up in the morning, here's the latest:

Wheatfield - 409

Main - 119

Gorgie - 41

Total - 569

Welcome aboard the 209 new season ticket holders since I last counted 2 days ago.

At the present rate It's looking more and more likely that there will be very few, if any, seats available by the time phase 2 starts.

I know that not all of last year's ticket holders will renew but we're looking at a very healthy number for the coming season.

There are four folk at my work who have moved to new seats so i think thers will be plenty old seats up for grabs come phase 2

if you don't mind me asking, did you pay by cash/card or zebra? The reason I ask is that there has been issues with online booking so I would double check that it has went through.

I haven't had my points added yet either, but I've chosen the finance option so I assume it maybe takes a bit longer for these to be released, maybe the club wait for some kind of confirmation from Zebra before adding them on. The transaction definitely went through though.

I haven't had my points added yet either, but I've chosen the finance option so I assume it maybe takes a bit longer for these to be released, maybe the club wait for some kind of confirmation from Zebra before adding them on. The transaction definitely went through though.

I thought mines had went through as I got an email from hearts to say that I had my seats reserved and used the installment plan, but it didn't trigger the set up to hearts or zebra.

I thought mines had went through as I got an email from hearts to say that I had my seats reserved and used the installment plan, but it didn't trigger the set up to hearts or zebra.

You should've got a confirmation email from Zebra where you have to put a code in which they text to you. Mine now shows as renewed on the e-tickets so it looks like it's worked ok I think, though as I say, I'm still waiting on LP's.

You should've got a confirmation email from Zebra where you have to put a code in which they text to you. Mine now shows as renewed on the e-tickets so it looks like it's worked ok I think, though as I say, I'm still waiting on LP's.

I didn't get anything other than a confirmation email from hearts, I went into the shop and filled in the firm by hand and the girl was going to send it away that day. She also says that there had been a lot like mines that didn't go through properly. Loyalty points will probably be added when hearts get the money from zebra.

kingantti1874

Glory hunters?

all the fans knew it was inevitable that we where going down and we still managed to pull in an average crowd of around 12/13k.

14123 - 2nd highest in the spl by a large margin... For a team consigned to relegation since about October. Glory hunters indeed

Can't justify renewing with a new flat to run and a baby on the way and with work every Saturday! Hopefully pick and choose Afew games this season and make the trip through from glasgow! Only made it 4 times last season with my season ticket! :(. Feel like I'm letting the club down!

The "Glory Hunters" comment is a troll I assume.

What ever reasons fans had for not buying a ST previously I welcome you all back on board.

There are four folk at my work who have moved to new seats so i think thers will be plenty old seats up for grabs come phase 2

For people who have moved, surely there was an option to release their seat immediately?

Especially if done via the Ticket Office.

It would also give the club a better idea of exactly where we are.

ArcticJambo

Can't justify renewing with a new flat to run and a baby on the way and with work every Saturday! Hopefully pick and choose Afew games this season and make the trip through from glasgow! Only made it 4 times last season with my season ticket! :(. Feel like I'm letting the club down!

I'm sure you're 'flying the flag' in some way or other ... that's what counts. Every positive contribution, however you go about it, supports Hearts (imo).

Don't think your letting anybody down mate. Congratulation's by the way.

Dagger Is Back

Anyone know what the Ticket XChange and Ticket Forwarding options are on your account page on the official website?

I know we did Viaggo or whatever it's called before, but is this a relaunch of some kind? If so, good news for the club club I reckon.

Would be great to have some online facility to allow unused match tickets to be given back to the club either for resale or for Big Hearts.

if you don't mind me asking, did you pay by cash/card or zebra? The reason I ask is that there has been issues with online booking so I would double check that it has went through.

Paid by zebra finance. Got season ticket through the post on Friday. Still points not been added.

they will probably put the link on when zebra give hearts the money.

Glory hunting in the second tier of Scottish football? Sniff-sniff.

On a separate note, while full of admiration for all our dot-counters, does dot-counting at this stage tell us much? Last season 10,000+ season tickets will show as unavailable until July. Are you guys just warming up your dot-coutning skills for then?

Prince Buaben

Glory hunters coming out the woodwork when times are good. Where were all the first timers last season when we had to buy then or the club died?

:lol: :lol:

Aye okay then..

Clerry Jambo

Glory hunting in the second tier of Scottish football? Sniff-sniff.

On a separate note, while full of admiration for all our dot-counters, does dot-counting at this stage tell us much? Last season 10,000+ season tickets will show as unavailable until July. Are you guys just warming up your dot-coutning skills for then?

What the dots are telling us is the high number of NEW season tickets being purchased, that alone is good news.

Got mine for the Wheatfield yesterday.....happy to be right in there glory hunting again after a gap of a few years due to family/financial pressures!!!

Glory hunter imo

Hagar the Horrible

Whats the actual count now? It is pay day for me tomorrow so going in, but most will be paid by Monday for this month, and I would imagine a lot more will buy up

Radio Ga Ga

Five more renewed, hopefully a further update on number sold from Queen Anne at the end of the week...

letsalldothebeattie
Whats the actual count now? It is pay day for me tomorrow so going in, but most will be paid by Monday for this month, and I would imagine a lot more will buy up

Can't remember if it was on here on on twitter but sure somebody mentioned about 6,500-7,000 sold. Which is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footballfirst

Going by the available seats at the moment (523), I'd estimate that if all the current ST holders renewed, then we would be looking at something in excess of 11,500. I'm sure that there will be some who are unable to renew, because of work commitments, finance, or that last season purchase was a one-off or a donation, but 11,000 overall is certainly achievable.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Going by the available seats at the moment (523), I'd estimate that if all the current ST holders renewed, then we would be looking at something in excess of 11,500. I'm sure that there will be some who are unable to renew, because of work commitments, finance, or that last season purchase was a one-off or a donation, but 11,000 overall is certainly achievable.

Better than the sub 6k some predicted if we didn't Re-sign Rudi Skacel, that's for sure.

Clerry Jambo

I applaud your dot counting FF, just noticed that N3 the place to be has 9 available seats, great stuff.

Footballfirst

I applaud your dot counting FF, just noticed that N3 the place to be has 9 available seats, great stuff.

There is still a block of 105 seats in N3 (closest to the Roseburn stand) that hasn't been released for ST purchases.

Clerry Jambo

There is still a block of 105 seats in N3 (closest to the Roseburn stand) that hasn't been released for ST purchases.

Yeah the old "wing stand" seats right at the end, don't think they can use them all due to restricted or no view.

If most existing season ticket holders renew we will sell out.

I think you may well be right.

Yeah the old "wing stand" seats right at the end, don't think they can use them all due to restricted or no view.

Fairly sure you can't even see the goals from the ones right in the corner

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Fairly sure you can't even see the goals from the ones right in the corner

It's the same right at the end of Section G, used to be fine but mind they had to lengthen the pitch a few years ago.

It's the same right at the end of Section G, used to be fine but mind they had to lengthen the pitch a few years ago.

Never knew that, thought it was just the main stand

I'm in Z when people in the rows in front stand up I miss the goals going in....

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Never knew that, thought it was just the main stand

Aye, the goals used to be further forward so you could see fine but since we were made to lengthen the pitch you can barely see them from the end of the stand. :lol:

Footballfirst

The sighting from the Wheatfield (Section A) looks ok in this image, but I'm not sure if the pic was taken before or after the pitch was extended.

Hearts--Tynecastle-Stadium-General-PA_1065571.jpg

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The sighting from the Wheatfield (Section A) looks ok in this image, but I'm not sure if the pic was taken before or after the pitch was extended.

Hearts--Tynecastle-Stadium-General-PA_1065571.jpg

I think it's only G that was affected, mind they took the first few rows out of the school end.

Hagar the Horrible

Up paid mine today, but no queue, albeit it was pretty much not long after opening time, I did expect a queue with pay day starting?

Forgot to add how many had renewed?

Archived