Wheatfield: 293

Gorgie: 22

Bertie: 65

Total: 380

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it busy?

. I was in for my Man City ticket walked right in. About 8 in queue a minute later....

Wasn't sure if I was going to renew or not due to finances but just done it for me and my son, just need to skip a holiday :)

scott herbertson

Looks like we will sell out of these before the July 13 deadline - fantastic news

Biffa Bacon

Looks like we will sell out of these before the July 13 deadline - fantastic news

The club will need to make a decision on releasing more seats. The 380 will include many single seats which will not suit purchasers, especially with kids. They will know how the renewals are doing, so will have to gauge if there are enough unrenewed seats to accommodate the demand for STs.

Are there any more within the 3 stands that could be sold? Perhaps in N? Otherwise the Roseburn is the only option, or turn away customers.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What are we looking at here do you think? 12k plus at the end of sales? That would be very impressive.

Just renewed this morning as well as tix for the city match.

Cant wait for things to get underway

Fxxx the SPFL

Nice and quick count for you just now wait until the 14th then you'll need your calculator or possibly not.

Dalkeith Jambo

2 renewals in Gorgie Sec V for me and my daughter this morning. Looking forward to the start of the new season!

Just renewed in Section D. About 20 people in but all buying merchandise. No home shirts left apart from kids which was disappointing as I wanted to buy one.

WeeToonJambo

Wheatfield - 277

Gorgie - 16

Main - 46

Total - 339

Going like hot cakes now.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield - 277

Gorgie - 16

Main - 46

Total - 339

Going like hot cakes now.

Going to be interesting to see the numbers available after phase 1

Hagar the Horrible

W = 257

G = 16

M = 44

Total = 317

I think.

Just to clarify assuming every body who bought a season ticket last year and they all renew, this 317 is all that's left for a total sell out? even if 1000 don't renew, at this rate they will be snapped up by others? looks like we could reach 14k sales, magnificent. 12 at worst

scott herbertson

Just to clarify assuming every body who bought a season ticket last year and they all renew, this 317 is all that's left for a total sell out? even if 1000 don't renew, at this rate they will be snapped up by others? looks like we could reach 14k sales, magnificent. 12 at worst

I don't think its quite as good as that but certainly way better than last year when IIRC we were at justover 8000 at season start. My guess is we will be at 10500 at July 13 and 12000 at season start, but it is just a guess

Footballfirst

We won't reach 14K unless they open the Roseburn. There are also blocks of seats where STs are restricted or not available. e.g. there are 528 seats in section X in the Gorgie, but only 175 are available foe STs because the club wants to maximise hospitality when there is demand for it, as in the Cat A games.

There are also some seats withheld in sections A, G, N1, N2, N3, T1, T2 and T3. I'd guess that the max no of STs with the current configuration is around 12K

Just think how many more wewould sell if Rudi was good at press-ups?

Christ, you are daft.

There is zero chance we will have 14K season ticket holders.

a few season tickets were donated from fundraising last season. I doubt many of those will be renewed.

I think 12k will be reasonable.

But the thing to remember is that Hearts have set aside a certain amount of seats for season ticket holders.

We're about to hit that limit before the end of the first phase of sales.

:smuggy:

a few season tickets were donated from fundraising last season. I doubt many of those will be renewed.

I think it's a little more than a few.

Every Gorgie pub bought them

Ex pats who couldn't attend games bought them

Ex players bought them

Current players bought them

None of these will be renewed.

I think it's a little more than a few.

Every Gorgie pub bought them

Ex pats who couldn't attend games bought them

Ex players bought them

Current players bought them

None of these will be renewed.

indeed, it shouldn't be too difficult for Hearts to release these seats earlier.

indeed, it shouldn't be too difficult for Hearts to release these seats earlier.

I don't think they could. Let's give all season ticket holders the right to renew. Even if it's Athletic Arms (2).

Anyway, phase two is only two weeks away now.

The club will need to make a decision on releasing more seats. The 380 will include many single seats which will not suit purchasers, especially with kids. They will know how the renewals are doing, so will have to gauge if there are enough unrenewed seats to accommodate the demand for STs.

Are there any more within the 3 stands that could be sold? Perhaps in N? Otherwise the Roseburn is the only option, or turn away customers.

Sell as many as we can. If that means selling in the Roseburn then we sell in the Roseburn.

Jaap's Sigh

Correct, our capacity won't allow it.

I've never said "zero chance" we won't beat our target, before ST's went on sale I was extremely doubtful we'd even sell the same amount. The rationale was that we aren't fighting for our life right now. Pubs won't buy them, ex pats won't but them, current and ex players won't buy them.

However, it sounds like we might sell more. We'll need to see how things go after the end of phase one.

I underestimated how many folk didn't care about saving Hearts but do like the idea of competitive football. Saddens me in some ways but in others it pleases me.

Can't you just take the positives from this? You seem to hold a large amount of negativity about beating last season's ticket sales. Your last paragraph annoys me. How do you know that people didn't care about saving Hearts? I bought my first ever season ticket for the season ahead. I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm 37 and have supported Hearts since I was a boy. I've only ever made a handful of games a season and when I did start to work, my shifts meant that a season ticket could not be justified. When I started to work regular hours I had a young family. Again this meant that a season ticket was on the back burner. Over the last few years I have given donations to FOH and have a direct debit set up.

There will be others who, like me, have done their bit in the past without buying a season ticket.

Stop using the positive to try and make a negative.

The Real Maroonblood

Can't you just take the positives from this? You seem to hold a large amount of negativity about beating last season's ticket sales. Your last paragraph annoys me. How do you know that people didn't care about saving Hearts? I bought my first ever season ticket for the season ahead. I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm 37 and have supported Hearts since I was a boy. I've only ever made a handful of games a season and when I did start to work, my shifts meant that a season ticket could not be justified. When I started to work regular hours I had a young family. Again this meant that a season ticket was on the back burner. Over the last few years I have given donations to FOH and have a direct debit set up.

There will be others who, like me, have done their bit in the past without buying a season ticket.

Great post.

You do not have to justify yourself.

Clerry Jambo

:thumb:

coatbridgejambo

renewed today. do i just keep the same card or do they send out a new one? same seats

kingantti1874

:spoton:

Five to One

Spot on. There were also a number of fans very sceptical as long as the old regime was the legal custodian of the club, even with our obvious plight. After the 'share initiative', the distrust increased and many chose FoH as a safer option to donate to. I really think many were wary of throwing money down a black hole. Now there is unity and certainty that has change.

Not saying what is right here, but seems to me how it was/is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renewed today. do i just keep the same card or do they send out a new one? same seats

Same card, it should just be updated. I'm arriving early for the derby though, just in case!

FarmerTweedy

I've got tickets in Wheatfield section b, row 25. Anyone know what the view is like?

I'm in b, 22, the view is great, although if you're unfit you'll need oxygen when you get up to your seat, and it does take a little while to get out at the end of games.

scott herbertson

Spot on. There were also a number of fans very sceptical as long as the old regime was the legal custodian of the club, even with our obvious plight. After the 'share initiative', the distrust increased and many chose FoH as a safer option to donate to. I really think many were wary of throwing money down a black hole. Now there is unity and certainty that has change.

Not saying what is right here, but seems to me how it was/is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very well put and I think accounts for quite a few of the 'returners'

There is zero chance we will have 14K season ticket holders.

I agree. I'm sure we'll sell a good few more than that.

People who think we will only reach 14,000 are daft.

I don't normally explain to the moronic, but we do not have the capacity that allows us to sell 14K season tickets.

We need space for away fans. There is a minimum requirement in place but over and above that most clubs are gentlemanly about it and offer more. This is either because you want the money of more away fans or you want the scope to get more tickets for your own travelling support.

Also, we will not go to a 100% ST Hearts end.

Kiwi, you are quite special. X

This

I reckon about 14,000 or there about.

tumblr_inline_mi8pklhQLN1qz4rgp.gif

Fxxx the SPFL

We could sell out season tickets in the three stands, which would be about 13500 and then decide to either sell more ST's for the Roseburn as category B which we have done previously or keep purely for walk up's generating more income. Only Rangers/Hobbits are likely to sell out the away end given the proposed Rangers boycott and the Hobbits playing keech may reduce their sales it is a bit of an unknown and may possibly give Hearts a bit of a pleasant headache to resolve. I'm sure more will become clearer after the 13th July. Can't wait for the start of the season.

In 2006/07, season ticket numbers were capped at 13,500. I'm sure we sold Category B ST's in the Roseburn Stand then, we don't do that anymore. We've reduced our capacity since then, seats removed from the Main Stand for TV and the new dugouts, I'm sure the Wheatfield has seats unavailable to purchase (at the back of D) for TV/media, we have a large section in the centre of the Gorgie Stand unavailable due to hospitality.

Based on this, I don't think the club will be able to sell any more than 12,000 season tickets.

Clerry Jambo

Last official count was 5000, I think the 12-14k talk is a bit optimistic at the moment.

Over 10K would be a fair haul and a good basis for a busy Tynie next season

Fxxx the SPFL

Last official count was 5000, I think the 12-14k talk is a bit optimistic at the moment.

Over 10K would be a fair haul and a good basis for a busy Tynie next season

i'm sure you will be able to update us come 14th. Hopefully shifted a good amount yesterday payday weekend.

I'll just wait for an update from the club.

Boring, get the ridiculously over optimistic guesses in now so we're all left a little disappointed when we hear the true figure. :2thumbsup:

Archived