New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'm talking about guys who supported the team for many many years.

You don't get a Blue Peter badge for being around the last few months.

In fact,it is this kind of talk that i'm against.Seems to be an internet thing as I genuinely don't know anyone who talks like this in le boozer.

In your first post you were talking about guys who will "walk up when things are going well". Maybe we're talking about different things here.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In your first post you were talking about guys who will "walk up when things are going well". Maybe we're talking about different things here.

No,I don't think we are.

In some cases it may well be the same people who haven't been going for a length of time,who will return if we get near winning the Championship,for example.

It's just the way it is...and has always been.I just have a dislike of people having a go at others because they don't go to the football.It's their business.

tynietigers

Who cares what reasons people have for renewing or not the point to it all is filling Tyni weather that be people paying on the day and drip feeding the club through the season. Simples

Stupid Sexy Flanders

No,I don't think we are.

In some cases it may well be the same people who haven't been going for a length of time,who will return if we get near winning the Championship,for example.

It's just the way it is...and has always been.I just have a dislike of people having a go at others because they don't go to the football.It's their business.

I agree it's up to them, I said that earlier. I also agree that everyone is welcome.

I agree it's up to them, I said that earlier. I also agree that everyone is welcome.

I don't think we've actually disagreed about anything,mate,

It's just perfectly normal to wake up and think..."can't be fussed going to watch that...".

People will come and go....they don't need an excuse.

Wouldn't mind an update from Annie on sales. Wouldnt mind an update on lots of things.

heartsfc_fan

Wheafield: 223

Gorgie: 12

Bertie: 19

Total: 254

Not much choice left.

Still a bit to go before unsold season ticket holders seats get released. Let's hope a lot of the current holders have renewed since the 5K milestone was reached.

Not much choice left.

Still a bit to go before unsold season ticket holders seats get released. Let's hope a lot of the current holders have renewed since the 5K milestone was reached.

I renewed 5 since then and know of another who has renewed 4. All adding up to a decent total imo

Wouldn't mind an update from Annie on sales. Wouldnt mind an update on lots of things.

Maybe the figure is not worth trumpeting?

Someone has tweeted they were in the TO today and were told 9k now sold.

Apols if posted a page back.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Maybe the figure is not worth trumpeting?

:lol: Sold 5000 in the first week like but aye, it's probably hardly any.

Back to 2005

Renewing three more on Friday. Hopefully I get a prize for being the 10000th customer!

heartsfc_fan

Someone has tweeted they were in the TO today and were told 9k now sold.

Apols if posted a page back.

9k would be fantastic

:lol: Sold 5000 in the first week like but aye, it's probably hardly any.

I hope as much as anyone we sell bucket loads but the second 5k is much harder than the first

9k at this stage would be fantastic, still plenty time to go over 10k.

Back to 2005

I hope as much as anyone we sell bucket loads but the second 5k is much harder than the first

Petrie would agree with this!

How many did we sell last year? It's clear from posts on JKB that there are a fair number of 'lapsed' or new fans who have bought season tickets for next season, who didn't buy them last season. I would hope we could see a sizeable increase in ST sales versus last season.

WeeToonJambo

Wheatfield - 215

Main - 18

Gorgie - 12

Total - 245

Almost half of those (107) are in Section F, which is always slowest to sell, and there are seats together in A, B and T3. The rest are all singles.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield - 215

Main - 18

Gorgie - 12

Total - 245

Almost half of those (107) are in Section F, which is always slowest to sell, and there are seats together in A, B and T3. The rest are all singles.

Wheatfield: 218

Bertie: 20

Total: 250

Sending my brother along to renew ours soon. If they want you to pay by cash or cheque, does that mean they will accept cheques over the counter?

WeeToonJambo

Interesting. 5 extra seats made available in the space of a couple of hours. I assume these must be existing ticket holders who have moved and their seats offered for resale. This has happened a lot over the past couple of weeks which means that more new/returned season ticket holders are purchasing their seats than the figures suggest. All good stuff and shows just how much the revival of the club means to Hearts supporters

Strachsuit

Clerry am I right in saying that if this figure is accurate based on the number of seats available outwith existing (2013/14) ST holders who have time to renew, then we have sold roughly 2,750 new STs this year?

Basically, capacity outwith Roseburn is 13,500 - less the current STs to be renewed (10,500) = 3,000?

If that is the case (which I highly doubt!) then we are looking at a staggering number of ST holders. Even if only 90% of ST holders renew, that would be 9,450 plus 2,750 new ST holders, giving us a total of 12,200.

Surely not...

Footballfirst

My best guess is that there are approx 12,250 seats available for ST holders, due to various blocks of seats being withheld due to security, media, hospitality and poor sight line considerations.

With only 250 available, that would mean that if every ST from last season was renewed, we would be looking at 12,000 for the forthcoming season.

The People's Chimp

I imagine a fair few have still to renew. My dad and I for starters, plus I haven't heard from other mates whether they've done it yet. So I'm sure the next 2 weeks will see a pretty steady number of renewals. Got to be over 10k STs sold by the 13th July IMO.

Strachsuit

My best guess is that there are approx 12,250 seats available for ST holders, due to various blocks of seats being withheld due to security, media, hospitality and poor sight line considerations.

With only 250 available, that would mean that if every ST from last season was renewed, we would be looking at 12,000 for the forthcoming season.

Yes, that was probably my thought as well that the full 13,500 are not released for your above reasons.

Still, at a 90% renewal rate (conservative estimate) then we would be looking at 11,000 based on the current figure for new STs. Anything over and above last year's total would be a terrific effort.

Clerry Jambo

I think FF has about nailed it

Harry Palmer

Sorry if already posted but over 8000 according to this.

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_3944996

Ann's request

Fans not planning on renewing their season tickets have been urged to inform the club know as soon as possible to allow them to be released to fellow-supporters.

With more than 8000 tickets sold so far ahead of the Championship kick-off next month, demand to see Robbie Neilson's new-look Hearts team in action has been huge.

With supporters having until Sunday, July 13 to retain their seat for the new campaign, there are currently hundreds of season tickets on hold awaiting renewal.

This has meant the large number of new fans eager to purchase a season ticket can only obtain those with a restricted view, such is the limited number remaining.

Owner Ann Budge, while delighted at the level of uptake so far, has asked supporters who will not be renewing - for whatever reason - to let the club know so fellow-fans can benefit.

"Season ticket sales have been exceptional and that is great news for the club," said Ann. "We all hope, of course, that as many as possible of our current season ticket holders will renew.

"However, we are also aware that there can be all sorts of reasons, why, in some cases, this might not be possible. "If fans find themselves in that position, can I ask that they notify the club as soon as possible and that will allow us to give better service to their fellow-supporters.

"To be clear, however, fans still have until July 13 to renew. So, if they are undecided, they should not feel pressurised to make up their mind."

Footballfirst

Sorry if already posted but over 8000 according ot this.

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_3944996

If that is accurate then it would mean up to 2,500 seats being released on 14th July. From what feedback I've had from ST holders, I'm certain that the renewal rate will be higher than that.

Italian Lambretta

Stuff all those people who haven't bothered their arse to renew yet, just sell them to fans who want to by now and support the team next season.

penicuik jambo

Me and 4 others renewing before deadline, need a few more days days to get the cash together. 8000 so far is excellent

scottish_chicP
Stuff all those people who haven't bothered their arse to renew yet, just sell them to fans who want to by now and support the team next season.

Harsh. Holiday time and some people don't have the cash to renew right away!

That'll be me then. Going to renew mine by credit card on the 12th:)

GTF ya roaster, I've still to renew mine.

'bothered their arse' ffs...

:facepalm:

Me and 4 others renewing before deadline, need a few more days days to get the cash together. 8000 so far is excellent

I popped into the Ticket Office last Friday afternoon and renewed my season ticket, cash, so to hear that we have now shifted 8000 is pretty damn good in such a short period of time. Well done to all.

Due to work commitments I may miss the 1st 2 games of the season which is a bit of a bugger, but hey ho.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Wind your neck in. There is still a week and a half left of Phase 1. Not everyone can pay up straight away.

the general

well said mate ... bring back dynamic pricing

the general

That'll be me then. Going to renew mine by credit card on the 12th:)

20% discount if your in full band uniform ...

Guarantee Italian lambretta has never had a season ticket in his puff.

Ridiculous statement.

Guarantee Italian lambretta has never had a season ticket in his puff.

Ridiculous statement.

Not true, Season ticket holder for many years and goes to away matches.

Not true, Season ticket holder for many years and goes to away matches.

Then just a ****** womble then!

Aye,that's a great idea......... :vampire:

Archived