New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Biffa Bacon

You'd have thought that the original seats would show up as available a short time after they had moved, surely?

Yep, that exactly what happens, I moved 4 on Sunday, the original 4 turned green, when it last checked 2.of them were unavailable (sold).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just purchased 2 for section t3 in the main stand. Will I be able to swap if better seats become available on july the 14th?

Biffa Bacon

Just purchased 2 for section t3 in the main stand. Will I be able to swap if better seats become available on july the 14th?

Yes, if there are any spare.

Generic Username

Got the fear that my chums and I won't be able to swap seats and get to sit together.

I was in this efty.Easy peasy but there was a dickhead trying to give the very helpful girl a hard time.Obnoxious bassa demanding a brochure even although it had been explained that in order to save money a decision had been made not to print one.Then sounding off about the seats that were left and how ridiculous it was to have to wait until 14th July.Glad him and the two juniors he was buying for wont be next to me.Dont think he posts on here as he made it clear he didnt have a computer to order STs online

Tokyo Drifter

Renewed mine at lunchtime. Didn't bother asking how many they'd sold coz they never tell you but the guy next to me was renewing eight tickets for him and his dad and his pals (and maybe his pals' pals).

Renewed mine today and got young master Dunks first ever season ticket. I have a very happy 2 year old running round the house singing the Hearts song right now :D

So, does nobody know when we should expect to receive our season ticket smart cards through the door?

Five to One
Just to be clear - there will be no extra tickets sold as a result of the 'not back till mad vlad's gone' brigade.

These nonentities will have found another shite excuse to not support Hearts - 'the way they treated Lockie wiz pure shan' etc .

Yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my first ST in a few years last night. As i live a fair distance from Edinburgh decided to do it on line by credit card as I was surprised by just how many seats were unavailable and probably won't make it to Edinburgh before phase 2, but a ticket sale is ticket sale right. All went well until the screen froze on me and I didn't know if it had worked until I phoned for conformation this morning. Thankfully I have my seat and am looking forward to the new season as much as anybody, bring it on!

I bought my first ST in a few years last night. As i live a fair distance from Edinburgh decided to do it on line by credit card as I was surprised by just how many seats were unavailable and probably won't make it to Edinburgh before phase 2, but a ticket sale is ticket sale right. All went well until the screen froze on me and I didn't know if it had worked until I phoned for conformation this morning. Thankfully I have my seat and am looking forward to the new season as much as anybody, bring it on!

Unavailable might mean an existing ST holder so hard to judge.

So, does nobody know when we should expect to receive our season ticket smart cards through the door?

In renewing today and girl at desk had cards waiting to go into envelopes when she was quiet,,,So hopefully fairly soon

If you are renewing, you don't get a new card.

In renewing today and girl at desk had cards waiting to go into envelopes when she was quiet,,,So hopefully fairly soon

Nah. I want it to stay busy.

If you are renewing, you don't get a new card.

You do if you want one Laddie at counter asked me today.

Renewed mine today and got young master Dunks first ever season ticket. I have a very happy 2 year old running round the house singing the Hearts song right now :D

If it transpires that young master Dunks doesn't make every game, mind and give it back to the club to sell again. That's really young for a kid to be going to games. Especially against Rangers and Hibs.

I renewed mine and oldest daughter's at the weekend and we both got new cards.

If it transpires that young master Dunks doesn't make every game, mind and give it back to the club to sell again. That's really young for a kid to be going to games. Especially against Rangers and Hibs.

Absolutely this mate - he won't be at games against either of those two.

He'll be 3 by season start and has been hooked since the early season win against Aberdeen last year :D

I took my smartcard with me; handed over the cash; the girl asked me if my address was still the same; yes it is; thank you very much; job done; less than a minute. No paperwork required.

cheers for that, heading down on pay day

Bought my ST on line on Monday night and got my smart card in the post this morning, can't fault that service!

I have just purchased a season ticket for me and my daughter in T3. Think it should be a decent view.

Can anyone advise?

I was in this efty.Easy peasy but there was a dickhead trying to give the very helpful girl a hard time.Obnoxious bassa demanding a brochure even although it had been explained that in order to save money a decision had been made not to print one.Then sounding off about the seats that were left and how ridiculous it was to have to wait until 14th July.Glad him and the two juniors he was buying for wont be next to me.Dont think he posts on here as he made it clear he didnt have a computer to order STs online

Did you catch where he is sitting? Hope he's no near me.

Canny stand erse-holes that give abuse to the staff in the ticket office.

Pants Shaton

Yawn

Great comeback.

I'm right though. None of these dicks will have bought a ST.

Did you catch where he is sitting? Hope he's no near me.

Canny stand erse-holes that give abuse to the staff in the ticket office.

One of the bottom corners in the Gorgie.Not so sure he purchased tho.

Five to One

Great comeback.

I'm right though. None of these dicks will have bought a ST.

Wasn't meant to be a comeback. Just a bit bored hearing the same old chat from deliberately divisive fans. Glad they are a minority.

Judging by quotes on here, I'm pretty pleased about the uptake in new season tickets from fans coming back to the club, but time will tell.

SO you didn't need the forms? I've not got round to filling my 3 forms in yet as can't be bothered but you are saying you can just renew if you take your smart card in with you?? Before I always did it online but want to pay cash this time to save the club some money

Yep. As long as you have your cust ref (on the card) it's fine. I think the forms will be more for the post.

1st post and 1st ST for a few years for me . bought 3 adult & 2 kids yesterday for the Gorgie end . Its my sons 1st ST and his 1st game will b against h1b5 .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

1st post and 1st ST for a few years for me . bought 3 adult & 2 kids yesterday for the Gorgie end . Its my sons 1st ST and his 1st game will b against h1b5 .

Well done jam hope your sons first game is a very memorable one and i am sure it will be.

kawasakijambo

Can't wait till the press have the headline,

HEARTS SMASH THROUGH THE TEN THOUSAND SEASON TICKETS SOLD TARGET.

Loanhead Jambo 85

3 season tickets renewed today in the Wheatfield, Girl in the Ticket Office advised that they had been really busy since last Friday and there was a few in this morning buying new ones as well as renewals (here's hoping for a huge crowd down Gorgie).

Gerd Muller

Me and my mate just purchased new season tickets for N3 main stand. Can not wait.

weekend offender

Well done m8 my sons first game was against the wee team as well 5-1 Mark de Veries game,happy days.Hes been hooked ever since

Private Womble

Never read your first line... Got excited. :facepalm:

Albert Tatlock

3 renewed in section C and a home top for the wee man.

CornhillHearts

I notice the H*b* have kept their prices at last season's. Could be a big mistake

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jambo, Goodbye

I notice the H*b* have kept their prices at last season's. Could be a big mistake

They've been on sale for months, idiots were paying premiership prices. On hindsight not such a clever move :D

They did start selling them in March, when they were 'safe', and Terry Butcher was their 'lieutenant'.

They are utterly ruined for this season. I hear rumours they will throw top end SPL cash at the team to try and coax fans along and try to get promotion. Last season and this could break them finally.

:pleasing:

CornhillHearts

Yeah, realised that, know a few ."early bird" renewers. A lot of them were thinking a revised price structure was going to be brought out given their predicament

They've been on sale for months, idiots were paying premiership prices. On hindsight not such a clever move :D

I think someone in my work paid ?410.00 for their's. That is ?130.00 more than I paid for mine.

:lol:

CornhillHearts

I think someone in my work paid ?410.00 for theirs. That is ?130.00 more than I paid for mine.

:lol:

That's the price for East and west "uppers" . behind the goals in the famous 5-1 is 350 or thereabouts

letsalldothebeattie

Mate of mine put up on Facebook that the prices were about ?380. First of all to see that shite that's far too much. Mine will be ?280 when I pay mine Saturday. God Hibs love to do things so badly

That's the price for East and west "uppers" . behind the goals in the famous 5-1 is 350 or thereabouts

Approx 3500 sold it seems down Leith way

Easy to dot count but remember the green dots are seats not sold....even the 2 'limited areas' have loads of seats 'empty'.

My mate and my brother and I bought last night. Three new tickets. Can't wait till next season....see you all there.

I am supremely confident that we will see that headline well before the end of next month.

Given that Hibs new manager elect will be given the spin of how massive Hibs is with it's fantastic infrastructure and huge support, I equally expect them to announce that their sales have crashed through the 4,000 mark.

Gregory House M.D.

Hibs' Season Tickets.

?405 for a 12 year old to sit in the East or West. I shit you not. :cornette:

Archived