New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Anyone who's took out a season ticket through Zebra Finance,

How long did it take for them to get back to you after submitting the application?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone tell me what is the deadline for me to renew my current seats before they are offered for others to buy?

Can anyone tell me what is the deadline for me to renew my current seats before they are offered for others to buy?

13th July

chester copperpot

I've just bought my first one in a few years. Over the ******* moon, bring it on!

Apologies to those prawnies in section Q next season! :)

Renewed ST (cash) today asked girl how sales are going she couldn't give numbers but said sales going well.

Also bought Man City ticket. Looking forward to going to that.

Fxxx the SPFL

spoke to FoH chappie this morning and he quoted 6k season tickets sold. Will be plenty more come payday hopefully.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Anyone who's took out a season ticket through Zebra Finance,

How long did it take for them to get back to you after submitting the application?

I printed off the application on the first day of renewal and posted it back, I then got the zebra DD form last week and posted it on Monday this week, the website today has now updated with my purchase and loyalty points.

Footballfirst

Is there likely to be more seats available when the 2nd phase starts?

Yes - Those seats that have not been renewed will be released from that date.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Just think how many more wewould sell if Rudi was good at press-ups?

:cornette:

There was two tickets available together in the Gorgie end, went to get them on e-tickets, couldn't remember my details. Ran about to get them, couldn't find them. 20 mins later, and they're gone :-( No more two tickets together.

To cheer up, I went to buy two home strips for me and the laddie. Both sizes sold out.

Fantastic for the club, rubbish for me. Roll on Phase 2 and new stock arriving!

Bought two for the main stand today, got taken over to check the seats were ok and I didn't have a pillar blocking the goal etc, girl I dealt with said there has been a lot of new ST buyers (me included) but they're expecting this weekend to be the busiest due to end of month pay day.

WeeToonJambo

There was two tickets available together in the Gorgie end, went to get them on e-tickets, couldn't remember my details. Ran about to get them, couldn't find them. 20 mins later, and they're gone :-( No more two tickets together.

To cheer up, I went to buy two home strips for me and the laddie. Both sizes sold out.

Fantastic for the club, rubbish for me. Roll on Phase 2 and new stock arriving!

2 together have just become available in Section Y, if you're still looking. Interesting to note that, when someone moves his/her seat, the old seat immediately becomes available so it is well worth checking occasionally for people who want two together.

Latest dot count shows the following availability:

Wheatfield - 335

Main - 102

Gorgie - 35

Total - 472

Hagar the Horrible

I've got tickets in Wheatfield section b, row 25. Anyone know what the view is like?

Great view of the castle and the ants in maroon on the pitch, do you suffer from nose bleeds???

colinmaroon

Great view of the castle and the ants in maroon on the pitch, do you suffer from nose bleeds???

Maybe he's not short sighted?

kingantti1874

Lol - it's almost as high as the San Siro ;)

Going to Tynecastle tomorrow to renew my season ticket and I'm hoping to be in a very long queue.

As an aside, if anyone wants to do a wee bit of nostalgia I am currently sitting in Hamilton Hall...

:-)

Prince Buaben

Just think how many more wewould sell if Rudi was good at press-ups?

:cornette:

Anyone not buying a season ticket because we havent and will not be Re-signing Rudi Skacel is an Arse.

Jaap's Sigh

Haha. I've sat that far up in the past but in a different section. The height doesn't bother us. Just as long as we can see unobstructed. The steepness of the stand means you are still relatively close to the action. We had to pick section b as it was the only platinum section with an aisle seat left. My brother needs it as he's 6 feet 8. I pity the guy behind him tbh.

Fxxx the SPFL

As an aside, if anyone wants to do a wee bit of nostalgia I am currently sitting in Hamilton Hall...

Get along to the Spurs Hearts game. :antlers:

2 together have just become available in Section Y, if you're still looking. Interesting to note that, when someone moves his/her seat, the old seat immediately becomes available so it is well worth checking occasionally for people who want two together.

Wheatfield - 335

Main - 102

Gorgie - 35

Total - 472

Jumped online but can't see the two together. Think it'll need to wait until phase two. Could get a seat in the old stand but would be concerned with what my laddie could see, he's 8 and not the tallest lad, think he might miss chunks of the game. Will still aim for the Gorgie end but if there's not much in that end then will have to find somewhere else.

Hagar the Horrible

Haha. I've sat that far up in the past but in a different section. The height doesn't bother us. Just as long as we can see unobstructed. The steepness of the stand means you are still relatively close to the action. We had to pick section b as it was the only platinum section with an aisle seat left. My brother needs it as he's 6 feet 8. I pity the guy behind him tbh.

The worst part is you get to see in your entire view where the space is and the passes the players should be making, it's like watching somebody else playing playstation and you want to get your hands on the controls

the general

quite right ... the higher the better you can see the tic tacs,offiside and everything so much better

Row 27 Rules

Jaap's Sigh

The worst part is you get to see in your entire view where the space is and the passes the players should be making, it's like watching somebody else playing playstation and you want to get your hands on the controls

That's a good analogy. With you there bud.

Jumped online but can't see the two together. Think it'll need to wait until phase two. Could get a seat in the old stand but would be concerned with what my laddie could see, he's 8 and not the tallest lad, think he might miss chunks of the game. Will still aim for the Gorgie end but if there's not much in that end then will have to find somewhere else.

I'm sure you can buy two tickets now and then in Phase 2 move your seats so you and your son would be together. This way you wont have to pay Phase 2 prices.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield - 335

Main - 102

Gorgie - 35

Total - 472

Wheatfield: 332

Gorgie: 33

Bertie: 90

Total: 455

Can you see any German Bombers or have the RAF from Britain shot them down?

A completely ridiculous song but at the time was a good bit of fun.

Can you see any German Bombers or have the RAF from Britain shot them down?

A completely ridiculous song but at the time was a good bit of fun.

For a Weatherspoon's its actually a cracking boozer - great layout for Edinburghs finest to have a few sherberts in. Sadly, on that wonderful afternoon, I was a couple of boozers away round the front of Liv St Station. But it was brilliant watching all the locals doing double takes wondering WTF was going on.....

Deans Jambo

Got season tickets for me and my girls (aged 7 and 9) yesterday. First time for them! Tried for Gorgie stand but no 3 seats together so plumped for section G (side seats row 16) let them experience some atmosphere in return for missing out on the Tynie tigers :lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Anyone not buying a season ticket because we havent and will not be Re-signing Rudi Skacel is an Arse.

Correct.

Some folk won't talk about anything else though. Great to see they are selling so well :thumbsup:.

What rows are next to the exits in the Wheatfied? Just in case i need to meet a Kickbacker for a fight behind the stand.

Prince Buaben

What rows are next to the exits in the Wheatfied? Just in case i need to meet a Kickbacker for a fight behind the stand.

Row 35 ...

Row 9 I think is first row of upper part which is right next to exits

willie wallace

Bought two for the main stand today, got taken over to check the seats were ok and I didn't have a pillar blocking the goal etc, girl I dealt with said there has been a lot of new ST buyers (me included) but they're expecting this weekend to be the busiest due to end of month pay day.

Renewed this afternoon in main stand.My pillar is still there :2thumbsup:

Rabbie_Burns

Renewed this afternoon in main stand.My pillar is still there :2thumbsup:

Dangly cables too I do hope, upper old stand view just wouldn't be the same without them :toff:

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 315

Gorgie: 27

Bertie: 83

Total: 425

Jaap's Sigh

quite right ... the higher the better you can see the tic tacs,offiside and everything so much better

Row 27 Rules

Yeah up top is pretty decent. Would have liked to be wheatfield but in a section closer to the Roseburn purely for antagonistic opportunity, but hey ho.

Had a Row 9 seat for years.

Staggered that I had it so long as there was always somebody deciding it would be a good idea to stand right in front of you.

In fact,if you're a psycho,get one there,you'll be able to fall out with everyone!

The big plus with Row 9 is the chance to stretch you legs and sit them on the barrier.

WeeToonJambo

Wheatfield - 311

Main. - 80

Gorgie. - 27

Total. - 418

ballybee111

Renewed 2 for my boy and me this morning in the Gorgie. Was looking to move beside my mate and his lad but the last seat in the stand had been sold. Good going

ballybee111

I was in early doors so not then but a few people were coming in by the time we left. Could be busy later with payday being here

Archived