***The Official HEARTS TRANSFER RUMOURS*** Thread

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When he got Michael Stewart sent off when he played for Gretna?

Grainger is generally just a dirty bassa, was up to a few tricks this season as well.

Yes i am serious from what i have seen of Gomis over the past couple of years when he has played against Hearts he hasnt done anything to me to make me think he would be a good signing .Ok he scored a cracker of a goal against us at start of the season but if we were to sign everybody who scored a goal against us the other teams would have nothing left

I would say exactly the same about Taoul, Bryson, Diamond and Davidson, no better than any we already have.

31st August whistling.gif

Yes and which one of these will it be.

No. Position Player

1 Lithuania GK Laurynas Vertelis

2 Lithuania DF Andrius Sanajevas

3 Lithuania DF Mantas Fridrikas

4 Lithuania DF Paulius Dauk?a

5 Lithuania DF Audrius Ra?kus

6 Lithuania DF Darius ?ink?nas

7 Lithuania DF Marius Mi?kinis

8 Lithuania MF Andrius Bartkus

9 Lithuania FW Edvinas Petkus

10 Lithuania FW Deividas Pa?ukevi?ius

11 Lithuania FW Gvidas Ju?ka

12 Lithuania GK Lukas ?ukauskas

No. Position Player

13 Lithuania MF Marius ?oblinskas

14 Lithuania MF Lukas Send?ikas

15 Lithuania MF Gintaras Gri?kevi?ius

16 Lithuania MF Simonas Paulius

17 Lithuania MF Audrius Juozaitis

18 Lithuania MF Donatas Nakro?ius

19 Lithuania FW Ram?nas Ma?e?inskas

20 Lithuania MF Tomas Snapkauskas

23 Lithuania DF Vytautas Bir?kys

24 Lithuania MF Tomas Miklinevi?ius

25 Lithuania MF Aurimas Raginis

No. Position Player

No. Position Player

20 Lithuania MF Tomas Snapkauskas

23 Lithuania DF Vytautas Bir?kys

those three have already been at Hearts trial or otherwise.

Craigieboy

I'd really like it if Hearts actually signed up players early doors this time instead of waiting until we are a month into the season.

Paul Harltey coach? Is this really true? How many coaches do we need?

Tasavallan

Paul Harltey coach? Is this really true? How many coaches do we need?

Well clearly Gary Locke is not the one for coaching set pieces.

heard yesterday on bus up to dundee utd game!! hearts have offered contracts to j sutton z diamond d grainger m taioul!! jj is away on holiday next week!! then going to lithuania to see if vlad allows deals to go ahead!!!

kingantti1874

heard yesterday on bus up to dundee utd game!! hearts have offered contracts to j sutton z diamond d grainger m taioul!! jj is away on holiday next week!! then going to lithuania to see if vlad allows deals to go ahead!!!

Hopefully vlad will torpedo them all apart from Sutton regardless of the consequences, Jim is losing it if he think any of those huddies are fit to wear maroon... I would rather save the money and get some of the u19's in.

These kind of threads are all good clean fun but they aren't very helpful. I seem to recall someone saying nailed on, 100%, no question Frazer Wright had signed a deal with us and it ran to 10 pages with the pro's and con's of him coming. And he's still a Killie player.

I'm old school. I'm a scarf above the head kind of guy!!!!!

Agreed.

Would rather Bob Harris from Qots or Patrick Boyle from Partick.

I'd rather have Bob Harris from The Old Grey Whistle Test (for the older guys)

Uncle Buck

Don't know who that is, I'm 16 :lol:

"We've got a packed show tonight, some real power from Hawkwind, we catch up with Bachman Turner Overdrive and check out a new album track from Steve Marriot. But first, a new track The Gang of Four"

ArthurAxident

"We've got a packed show tonight, some real power from Hawkwind, we catch up with Bachman Turner Overdrive and check out a new album track from Steve Marriot. But first, a new track The Gang of Four"

I know who it is I'm 49

whisper whisper whisper

Templeton'sUnderpants

The laddie Maguire fae the sheep would be worth a punt..sure someone mentioned him a wee while ago. Kevin McDonald would make sense, every confidence big Jim would get him back on the straight n narrow.

Vastly overrated and doubt we will spending any fees anyway.

Just had a text Gudjohnsen has 100% already signed for us.

Uncle Buck

Heard Murray Davidson might be signing. A Hearts man aswell I believe? :thumbsup:

No. Position Player

No. Position Player

20 Lithuania MF Tomas Snapkauskas23 Lithuania DF Vytautas Bir?kys

Why would we sign a player who already plays for us?

CostaJambo

Lee Miller.

Also, we might get a couple of guys in for a trial only for Vlad to say he knew nothing about it and has no intention of signing them. :woot:

rudi must stay

Why would we sign a player who already plays for us?

been released apparently so he could technically re-sign. But if he's been deemed not good enough it's unlikely..

SanliHearts

Hartley won't come back to coach I don't think, did he not go to Aberdeen this season because him and mad Vlad don't get on?

jamboinglasgow

Hartley won't come back to coach I don't think, did he not go to Aberdeen this season because him and mad Vlad don't get on?

No this was nonsense sprouted by the Sun, he didn't come to Hearts because they didn't offer him a contract and Aberdeen did, simple as that.

SanliHearts

No this was nonsense sprouted by the Sun, he didn't come to Hearts because they didn't offer him a contract and Aberdeen did, simple as that.

I need to stop reading that paper

cosanostra

His best mate's wife works with me. I made her ask him why he didn't sign for us and she told me back there was problems with the club owner.

No idea what those were though.

buckiejambo

zander diamond will sign for hearts he says so in the evening express its all agreed

jamboinglasgow

His best mate's wife works with me. I made her ask him why he didn't sign for us and she told me back there was problems with the club owner.

No idea what those were though.

ah right, I had heard differently. But that sounds a better source.

Vlad-Stupid

If JJ actually tries to sign Grainger, I will kick myself repeatedly in the face

If JJ actually tries to sign Grainger, I will kick myself repeatedly in the face

The way Grainger likes to tackle he'll happily do it for you.

I reckon he'll be signed as a back up for Wallace (who I hope is not going to be sold to Rangers, would rather sell him to AFC Wimbledon for a pie and bovril rather than watch him play for the gers....).

Hoping no Zander Diamond. I mean he is pretty much a plank of wood, who's worse than the other lumbering tree at Dundee Utd in Kenneth.

Don't think I'd take Taouil either, we seen to be pretty blessed in wide players right now, with Temps, Driver, Suso and Novi coming back. If we were to sign any Killie players I'd really like to see us get James Dayton and Liam Kelly. Been pretty good for them this season, and young guys as well. But we'd have to pay so won't happen.

Reckon we need another Striker (or 2 if we can get both Rooney and Sutton and offload Mole, Elliot and possibly Glen) an extra midfielder who can create things for us, as I can't see Rudi staying on, and 2 defenders.

Think offloading folk is key this year though, especially if we are to progress, my list of players to go would be;

Matty Park (heard a lot, been around for a while, never seems to play even when we are desperate for a LB)

Jason Thomson

David Kucharski

Jamie Mole

Callum Elliot

Ismael Bouzid

Janos Balogh

David Obua

Most of them do very little for us I feel, but then again one or two of them, ie Jason, could come in handy as squad players. But without the Reserve league system why bother keeping guys who aren't playing. I'd also want a serious consideration from the management on Glen. Again never seems to get a game and I'm going back to Csaba on that, even when it was clear Elliot and Nade were doing nothing he'd never put him on. Something odd about that. But yeh, we need a clear out as well as some new blood. Just to shake things up and keep the squad fresh.

portobellojambo1

I need to stop reading that paper

It's The Sun, you're not meant to read it, it is merely a cheap form of toilet roll, to be used for no other purpose than wiping your erse with.

Whilst hoping we sign a few players, i really hope we see quite a few leaving Tynecastle, and i mean quite a few. We really need a clearout.

Elliot

Mole

Obua

Glen

Kurchaski

Ruben

Black

Bouzid

Suso

J.Thomson

MacDonald

Would do for starters( i am sure others will have their own ideas), and allow room for new blood and youngsters to break through.

We need a left back, right back, maybe a centre half, forward thinking central midfielders, a centre forward.

rossthejambo

I'm all for signing a back up to Wallace...but Danny Grainger?! :vrface:

I've just heard we're in advanced talks with Paul Scholes in a player/coach type role.

Just made that up for the hell of it. :P

Whilst hoping we sign a few players, i really hope we see quite a few leaving Tynecastle, and i mean quite a few. We really need a clearout.

Elliot

Mole

Obua

Glen

Kurchaski

Ruben

Black

Bouzid

Suso

J.Thomson

MacDonald

Would do for starters( i am sure others will have their own ideas), and allow room for new blood and youngsters to break through.

We need a left back, right back, maybe a centre half, forward thinking central midfielders, a centre forward.

Disagree with the ones in bold and I'd be fairly happy for Bouzid + Ruben to sign new deals too.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Wallace and Kello to the huns with Neil Alexander and Stephen Whittaker coming our way in return.

Sierra Delta

Could possibly be after Paddy Boyle from Partick Thistle as back-up to Lee Wallace.

Out of contract in the summer and I think JJ mentioned at the platinum ST holders night that we had offered a contract to a left back. I remember John Murray was at a Dundee v Partick game a few weeks back too. Couple of other SPL clubs are after him apparently.

Just a thought, probably nothing in it.

..........I think JJ mentioned at the platinum ST holders night that we had offered a contract to a left back.

I think he has. :(

Elliot

Mole

Obua

Glen

Kurchaski

Ruben

Black

Bouzid

Suso

J.Thomson

MacDonald

Apart from Mole and Kucharski you want 9 of the squad who finished 3rd out? Who would you replace them with? Without increasing the wage bill drastically I think you'd struggle to find players on their wage who would come to us and sustain our level.

Ryan Flynn from Falkirk I heard yesterday. A choice between us and Dundee Utd.

Bigman

Heard this one too. Good player.

ColinS1874

Elliot

Mole

Obua

Glen

Kurchaski

Ruben

Black

Bouzid

Suso

J.Thomson

MacDonald

Why would you get rid of black and suso? and if we could get ruben on a reasonable wage i would defo keep him

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Olympiakos apparently interested in Bouzid. :blink:

I know... Sounds crazy...

Source a neighbour of my step-dad in Corfu. :ninja:

girvanjambo

Papac has just signed a year long contract extension with Der Hun - hopefully reducing the chances of Lee Wallace going to Castle Greyskull...

mahgrassyshoes

My mates a St Johnstone fan and someone connected to the club told him a couple of clubs down south were going to bid ~?1 million for Murray Davidson. If true, i think that would rule us out.

ColinS1874

Getting rid of Suso?

:D

UTTER MADNESS! :D

I know he is a brilliant wee player when he is fit and am sure he got the most assits for us this season and he didnt even play for the whole season

tartofmidlothian

Olympiakos apparently interested in Bouzid. :blink:

I know... Sounds crazy...

Source a neighbour of my step-dad in Corfu. :ninja:

Best source yet! :D

Archived