Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

Vote count... not quite panning out how I thought it would be, having read the thread.

Acey - 6

S.H.P. - 2

Boof - 2

Stella_jambo - 1

9 players still to vote

rossi - you know I always like to have my own reasons for voting and generally don't want the herd to blindly follow me but to make up their own minds, but what is it that has made Acey look dodgy in your eyes?

I'm quite prepared to lob in a vote for him if it looks in any way convincing, though I'm constantly wary of some sneaky so-and-so pulling our collective plonkers - like I suspect Panda may have been doing, though in a mischievous, rather than malicious way.

It's instinct!

His posts have looked very dodgy to me, and his lack of defence has made him look even worse. In pasts games I have been easily persuaded to change my vote, as all I was going on was instinct, and normally it turns out I was right. This time I ain't changing though. All I am asking is folk trust my instinct for one day. If it's wrong, then I will take a back seat and let someone else lead, but I think we need some people to give us some direction, rather than just randomly hitting folk like normal

It's instinct!

His posts have looked very dodgy to me, and his lack of defence has made him look even worse. In pasts games I have been easily persuaded to change my vote, as all I was going on was instinct, and normally it turns out I was right. This time I ain't changing though. All I am asking is folk trust my instinct for one day. If it's wrong, then I will take a back seat and let someone else lead, but I think we need some people to give us some direction, rather than just randomly hitting folk like normal

...and yet you're against the very notion of a Town Council..?????

...and yet you're against the very notion of a Town Council..?????

Meh, I trust my instincts though, and know I am innocent. The town council idea would just lead to split voting on a smaller scale, as the 4 would never agree.

Your attempted sabotage of this lynch though reaffirms my thoughts that you are a goon, and so is Acey!

Ryan Gosling
And because he hasn't explained himself....

VOTE SHP

Oh come on man, use your head. Why would I not explain myself?

right, this is looking like its personal!

was rossi infected by the big bad boof

was acey the bad, back door junkie as some suspected, or was he cosying up with the sexual harassment panda, living a happy rainbow life together

was yvonnes pussy ever gonna get peace to purr??

all will be revealed in the next episode of SHED

Ryan Gosling

Bev, i'm here to warn against sexual harrassment.

unless you're...lookin' for some sugah.

ooh yeah.

right, this is looking like its personal!

was rossi infected by the big bad boof

was acey the bad, back door junkie as some suspected, or was he cosying up with the sexual harassment panda, living a happy rainbow life together

was yvonnes pussy ever gonna get peace to purr??

all will be revealed in the next episode of SHED

clinton_portrait.jpg

I did not have sexual relations with that barman!

I've spent the entire day singing the SHP song to myself. I even put on the voice. I think tomorrow I'll learn the dance.

Sexual Harassment.........Panda.

Commander Harris
I've spent the entire day singing the SHP song to myself. I even put on the voice. I think tomorrow I'll learn the dance.

Sexual Harassment.........Panda.

:note: Who lives in the east neath the willow tree?

Sexual Harassment... Panda.

Who explains sexual harassment to you and me?

Sexual Harassment... Panda.

"Don't say that! Don't touch there!

Don't be nasty!" says the silly bear.

He's come to tell you what's right and wrong.

Sexual Harassment... Panda. :note:

Boaby Ewing

pandasex.jpg

I've no idea of what's going on so I'm keeping my vote on Boof.

Here's a photo of Chris making the sweet love to a Japanese fella.

Whats with the Acey bashing? Anyone who has a Queen of the South avatar has to be a good guy.

MAKE PANDAS HISTORY!!!

Whats with the Acey bashing? Anyone who has a Queen of the South avatar has to be a good guy.

MAKE PANDAS HISTORY!!!

It's a cover to lure you in!

Much like a tranny with a nice set of tits :P

Ryan Gosling

See if you lynch me, you'll have ruined your chances of winning. And you know this - yet you still continue to vote. Keep an eye on those who've voted for me.

See if you lynch me, you'll have ruined your chances of winning. And you know this - yet you still continue to vote. Keep an eye on those who've voted for me.

I honestly dont. I have no idea who anyone is

Actually, Panda, we don't know it...all we've got is another veiled hint...surely you've dropped enough hints to your goodness by now that the mafia would've cashed in your chips for you - it certainly wouldn't suit them to have a good-roled townie still on the scene.

Unless, of course, you just don't happen to have a good role....maybe a bad one....not that I'm casting aspersions, just thinking aloud...

And on that note, it seems pretty likely that Sweeney was forced to vote for yvonnejambo after the first night's action(if we believe him).

Several thoughts spring to mind....who would want yvonnejambo to be voted for? Either of the ladies still involved, or, as the role suggests, someone who'd want to frame either of them by making Sweeney vote for yvonne (or is that being waaay too duplicitous?).

Then there's the 'are either of Sweeney or yvonne mafia' scenario.

Would the mafia have the cojones to either force one of their own to vote for someone (very low-risk strategy, I'd say - they could even turn around to try to claim their innocence by saying they were forced to vote) - so that would make Sweeney mafia. Or would they force someone to vote for one of their own, which would make yvonne mafia, but unlikely to be voted for by others as Sweeney could be relied upon to state that his vote had very little substance, being the honest and upstanding citizen that he is(when he's not being a dirty goon).

Or of course, they could both be innocent, or both goonly.

Given that the framer role is relatively fresh to mafia games, I'd suggest that they won't have gone down the implicate one of your own route so my (probably extremely wild) guess is that, in order of likelihood, they are

1 Sweeney clean, yvonne clean

2 Sweeney mafia, yvonne clean

3 Sweeney clean, yvonne mafia

4 Sweeney mafia, yvonne mafia

So...(sorry, rossi, I'm not on a save Acey crusade - he can try and do that himself if he wants...I've not seen or heard enough from him to judge either way, however to ask me to trust your instincts...I recall you voting for me last game...tsk, tsk)...I'm going to turn my attention to someone who just seems to be trundling along, not saying much of any note but still keeping the post count up...yes, dearie, you've not attracted much heat from t'other ladies yet...and that in itself is suspicious....so...Vote Beverley cue the mafia urinating themselves (if I've got it wrong)

Actually, Panda, we don't know it...all we've got is another veiled hint...surely you've dropped enough hints to your goodness by now that the mafia would've cashed in your chips for you - it certainly wouldn't suit them to have a good-roled townie still on the scene.

Unless, of course, you just don't happen to have a good role....maybe a bad one....not that I'm casting aspersions, just thinking aloud...

And on that note, it seems pretty likely that Sweeney was forced to vote for yvonnejambo after the first night's action(if we believe him).

Several thoughts spring to mind....who would want yvonnejambo to be voted for? Either of the ladies still involved, or, as the role suggests, someone who'd want to frame either of them by making Sweeney vote for yvonne (or is that being waaay too duplicitous?).

Would the mafia have the cojones to either force one of their own to vote for someone (very low-risk strategy, I'd say - they could even turn around to try to claim their innocence by saying they were forced to vote) - so that would make Sweeney mafia. Or would they force someone to vote for one of their own, which would make yvonne mafia, but unlikely to be voted for by others as Sweeney could be relied upon to state that his vote had very little substance, being the honest and upstanding citizen that he is(when he's not being a dirty goon).

Given that the framer role is relatively fresh to mafia games, I'd suggest that they won't have gone down the implicate one of your own route so my (probably extremely wild) guess is that, in order of likelihood, they are

So...(sorry, rossi, I'm not on a save Acey crusade - he can try and do that himself if he wants...I've not seen or heard enough from him to judge either way, however to ask me to trust your instincts...I recall you voting for me last game...tsk, tsk)...I'm going to turn my attention to someone who just seems to be trundling along, not saying much of any note but still keeping the post count up...yes, dearie, you've not attracted much heat from t'other ladies yet...and that in itself is suspicious....so...Vote Beverley cue the mafia urinating themselves (if I've got it wrong)

SOme good logic in there

Was my vote for you not on day one , as a retaliation for you attacking me for no reason, when not enough had been said to get any instinctive ideas

I also said harris and Jenny were dodgy by day 2 or 3, both who were, but I got no support. Before that Toggie, who was godfather, and got no support.

My record is pretty decent at these games. It's a gamble, but we normally just go for random shots this early anyway, so why not put a little faith in my instincts for one day. If I am wrong, then I will let others lead

I like your thinking Boofster.

Whoever is the framer had a plan that didn't work, nobody (thankfully) followed me in voting for Yvonne, I think that had it been a mafia plot instigated by me I might have put a bit more effort into having people follow me, the reason I gave was fairly weak and I thought, quite transparent.

It may have been a mafia plot to make one of their own look innocent, but I doubt it, the fact is that even if Yvonne was innocent on the day I voted for her, she may have been infected since, so we don't for certain that she's clean anyway, we can only surmise.

I'm going to take a BIG risk and throw my hat into the ring:eek: with you. You're sounding like a townie, so...

vote Beverley

SOme good logic in there

Thank you - at least I'm trying to put something together for folk to think about...even if it does turn out to be wrong. At the moment I'm as clueless as anyone else who hasn't got the luxury of communicating with others.

Was my vote for you not on day one , as a retaliation for you attacking me for no reason, when not enough had been said to get any instinctive ideas

My record is pretty decent at these games. It's a gamble, but we normally just go for random shots this early anyway, so why not put a little faith in my instincts for one day. If I am wrong, then I will let others lead

I'm not that keen on retaliatory voting - it just unnecessarily muddies the waters. And my attack wasn't reasonless - it was because of your anti-Town Council stance when I could see no valid reason for not having one that early in the game, given that it had never been tried before. I'm all for trying new things in these games as they can become same-y otherwise.

But, I'll go with you for this one and, as you say, if you're wrong you can sit on the naughty step.

So Unvote Beverley, vote Acey.

Still keeping my eye on you Bev.

Both eyes.

Wide open.

When you're not looking.

I like your thinking Boofster.

Whoever is the framer had a plan that didn't work, nobody (thankfully) followed me in voting for Yvonne, I think that had it been a mafia plot instigated by me I might have put a bit more effort into having people follow me, the reason I gave was fairly weak and I thought, quite transparent.

It may have been a mafia plot to make one of their own look innocent, but I doubt it, the fact is that even if Yvonne was innocent on the day I voted for her, she may have been infected since, so we don't for certain that she's clean anyway, we can only surmise.

I'm going to take a BIG risk and throw my hat into the ring:eek: with you. You're sounding like a townie, so...

vote Beverley

Oh buggery bollox - when I said clean, I just meant non-mafia...I've not even been thinking about the infection thing.

Anyhoo, my hat's not in Beverley's ring any more...I'm (with trepidation) following rossi.

Guys, I don't know what I can say to convince you; this has all stemmed from a completely unfounded (bear in mind that he still hasn't told you what I'm supposed to have done) accusation.

If you want proof of puppetmaster-ing, here it is:

Ryan Gosling
Guys, I don't know what I can say to convince you; this has all stemmed from a completely unfounded (bear in mind that he still hasn't told you what I'm supposed to have done) accusation.

If you want proof of puppetmaster-ing, here it is:

actually, I never accused you of anything or started a pile-on, or even cast the first vote.

actually, I never accused you of anything or started a pile-on, or even cast the first vote.

Exactly.

Puppetmaster-ing.

Could just be unlucky on his part, but the only player to have voted for both Toggie and Lovecraft is....

VOTE : Stella_jambo

Woooo

Just back from a funeral. I see it will be mine next.

Whoever killed me is an experienced goon.

Only one player has voted for me in this game.

Woooo

Woooo

Just back from a funeral. I see it will be mine next.

Whoever killed me is an experienced goon.

Only one player has voted for me in this game.

Woooo

Sorry Deek, but noone claimed your body from the morgue, and we were running out of dog food...

Commander Harris

I'm away out not sure If I'll be back before the deadline - keeping my vote with Acey. Boof still stinks though.

yvonnejambo

Gosh loads has happened since I was last on! First Sweeney, I am innocent and have not been infected (I take it you would get a pm if you were?). SHP I do not trust at all, 1 person at this stage does not hold the game in their hands and Im sure we can still have enough sense between us to win this for the town with or without you. I'm not convinced you have a good role but not overly convnced your bad. So at this stage I wont be following your advice or voting you yet.

I vote Jambolad. Lack of any major contribution. Im back out now for a bit but will be back before deadline if something makes sense to change my vote.

Also it has crossed my mind on how would most likely to get me lynched, but wont go down that route yet, just another on my suspect list.

I didn't think you had been infected Vonny babe, it's just the only reason I wouldn't now trust you absolutely. I hope you've forgiven me for voting for you, I reckon you had your suspicions as to why at the time.

I also want to say that this thread is pathetic. 4 hours from deadline and no posts for three and half hours!

Get yer fingers oot!

I didn't think you had been infected Vonny babe, it's just the only reason I wouldn't now trust you absolutely. I hope you've forgiven me for voting for you, I reckon you had your suspicions as to why at the time.

I also want to say that this thread is pathetic. 4 hours from deadline and no posts for three and half hours!

Get yer fingers oot!

It's cos we have a goon in the bag, and they don't know what to do to avoid drawing attention to themselves ;)

HMFCjamieHMFC

Acey - 8

S.H.P. - 4

Boof - 2

Stella_jambo - 1

jambolad - 1

I think thats the vote count but I am not sure

Get yer fingers oot!

some of us have been working all day!!

thats me just in and made dinner...

getting something nice and hot inside me

lovely!

some of us have been working all day!!

thats me just in and made dinner...

getting something nice and hot inside me

lovely!

Are you having beans with your sausage....

actually neither. its filled a hole, but wasn't meaty enough for me, and very cheesy

i do enjoy macaroni though

Hey, Beverley...I see you're still managing to contribute plenty of smut, but very little else in the way of goon-hunting.

Now...I know what your answer is gonna be, but are you really just a roleless townie or are you something a bit more sinister, sister?

I'm awfully tempted to switch my Acey vote in your direction, y'see, and just need a bit of convincing as to why I shouldn't.

ArmiyaRomanova

Seems like my vote is looking wasted at this point in time, and Boof's done enough to convince me of his innocence (of Mafiadom at any rate, not sure whether he could be 'infected' or not).

Acey's the runaway leader of the pack to be lynched, but S.H.P... reknowned for his loose cannonry, and has done little so far to convince me that his beliefs are founded on anything other than his own conjecture - and perhaps the desire to lead folk astray.

So,

UNVOTE : Stella_jambo

VOTE : S.H.P.

Ryan Gosling

Seriously you idiots!

I have told you who is guilty in my eyes. I say I can't elaborate as I'll be modkilled.

So you vote for me!!!

yvonnejambo

Yeah looks like my vote for Jambolad is pointless, but I do hope that some sanctions will come in for non contributers. So unvote Jambolad and Vote SHP

Archived