Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris

boo! and wooooooooooo

my plan didn't work. I was playing a little high vis for a survivor role but I was siding with the cop so i thought that would at least protect me from the townies for the time being as I didn't think SHP would investigate me. Didn't think the mafia would go for me yet either as it was obvious I was on my own - at least it should have been!

I might have been a "bad guy" but I wasn't mafia and died at their hands so come on the good guys!

wooooooooooooo

yvonnejambo
boo! and wooooooooooo

my plan didn't work. I was playing a little high vis for a survivor role but I was siding with the cop so i thought that would at least protect me from the townies for the time being as I didn't think SHP would investigate me. Didn't think the mafia would go for me yet either as it was obvious I was on my own - at least it should have been!

I might have been a "bad guy" but I wasn't mafia and died at their hands so come on the good guys!

wooooooooooooo

and you got Sweeney to vote for me :sad:

Commander Harris

yeah - "investigated" sweeney the first night and when he came back a plain old townie I didn't have much scope for meddling. I just picked you at random for the vote. It didn't affect anything anway.

Wooooooo

I've said enough in these two post, won't say any more except come on the good guys!

Don't think so...that would've been Acey's doing would it not?

And the knowledge that Acey was the framer could give us just a little more to go on.

Is he likely to be a good enough player to be devious enough to get someone like Sweeney to vote for yvonne with either of those still living being goonly?

I'd re-do my list to say...likelihood of goonliness

1 - Sweeney not, yvonne not

2 - Sweeney not, yvonne yes

3 - Sweeney yes, yvonne yes

4 - Sweeney yes, yvonne not

i.e.in my view, both still likely to be townie, but with the infection going around...actually what IS the deal with that?...but on the suspicious list somewhere.

Then again, you're ALL on my suspicious list somewhere.

Commander Harris

The Muckraker - A survivor role (aim is to live to the end) get's to investigate one player a night (can only target each player once during the game) and can then bribe or blackmail their target into aiding them or simply to cause as much trouble as possible.

yvonnejambo
I'm not happy with the person in charge of the game.

Why cos he killed your non voting boss?

Boof, what is your game? See CHs post about who made Sweeney vote me. thought it was pretty obvious.

The only thing I want more onfo on is the infected players, how many are there now? Can they communicate with each other? Do they win if they out number the uninfected townies?

Commander Harris

Boof, what is your game? See CHs post about who made Sweeney vote me. thought it was pretty obvious.

The only thing I want more onfo on is the infected players, how many are there now? Can they communicate with each other? Do they win if they out number the uninfected townies?

woooooooooooooo

I was not told I had been infected - it may have happened last night though.

wooooooooooooooo

anyway - that's enough dead chat from me.

ArmiyaRomanova
I was not told I had been infected - it may have happened last night though.

If it did happen last night, all the better for us - you'd be the end of one of the two 'chains'.

oh ya beauty, we're on a roll now.

godfather & framer both gone.

brilliant :D

better get back to work though, will try and have a swuinty properly through the thread when i get home from work, IF i have any time before going out to work

i'm dancing a wee happy jig though. 3 in 2 days is a result

edit, since you never knew you were infected does that mean we don't get told if we are or not?

My game is one of complete and utter what-the-hell-is-going-on-ness? :D

Yeah, I was writing when Harris posted his and I've only got back to a computer now.

So...Sweeney's definitely townie and Harris just tried to muddy the waters to try and draw any heat away from himself - it IS obvious now that it's been spelled out clearly:).

So do we know if the framer's been at work on any of the previous nights then? Am I at least getting that role correct? He can force someone to vote for someone else? There've been a few non-reason-giving votes...I'd like to find out more about them.

I presume anyone who's been forced to vote is not allowed to say so, but could, like Sweeney, drop hints (but not big enough ones to get modkilled).

My list FWIW is

Jambolad

Das Root

JennyJambo

Sooperstar

Well it wouldn't be a Yvonne suspect list without me on it! :rolleyes:

I'm roleless and clueless this game I'm afraid so you'll need to look elsewhere.

And before you mention it...yes I have been very quiet but that has been due to 1 birthday, 2 business meetings, 1 parents night, 1 broken car, 1 morning of crazy dwarf baiting, 1 cold, 1 very pregnant step-daughter having a wobbly attack about childbirth and 1 comedy house move involving a crazy dwarf, a lying cheating barsteward and a trip to some wee toon in West Lothian and finally about 4 hours of sitting in traffic in two days. :confused:

Anyhoo I have absotootley no plans for the weekend so expect to see me about more (dwarves, cheating barstewards & pregnant daughters permitting!)

I'm away shopping...I need the retail therapy!

I'm roleless and clueless this game I'm afraid so you'll need to look elsewhere.

And before you mention it...yes I have been very quiet but that has been due to 1 birthday, 2 business meetings, 1 parents night, 1 broken car, 1 morning of crazy dwarf baiting, 1 cold, 1 very pregnant step-daughter having a wobbly attack about childbirth and 1 comedy house move involving a crazy dwarf, a lying cheating barsteward and a trip to some wee toon in West Lothian and finally about 4 hours of sitting in traffic in two days. :confused:

Anyhoo I have absotootley no plans for the weekend so expect to see me about more (dwarves, cheating barstewards & pregnant daughters permitting!)

You missed out skinning your cat (ie rubbing one off)

yvonnejambo

Thats like a whole script for next mafia game right there Jenny :)

ArmiyaRomanova

That's the only reason I could think of - although when has SHP ever been happy with OEW?

UNLESS - CH muckraked HMFCjamieHMFC, and when he found out he was a goon forced him NOT to vote, thereby precipitating his modkill. Now that'd have been a clever move.

Whatever, still puts SHP in the frame as a goon. And for the moment, I don't think he is.

I see you've attracted his vote though.

Ryan Gosling
Please give me a reason.

Because you still accuse me of being mafia after the time gone - clear deflecting tactic.

yvonnejambo
Because you still accuse me of being mafia after the time gone - clear deflecting tactic.

Ok thank you for your response.

You are however wrong. When you only put in a couple of words or ask everyone to blindly follow you then I think that is not a great way to play. You have gone from trying to get everyone to lynch Boof to changing your mind completely. I actually was pretty convinced you did have a good role or are a townie and you are not even on my list today of who I think are goons, but your comment about being not happy with OEW needs bit more from you rather than 'Im not happy with him'. Its not just me that finds this bit weird.

Ryan Gosling

Let's just say he's not done his job when starting the next day.

And I said keep Boof alive because it would keep me alive, and would be better for us. Once we get another mafia goon, then kill Boof.

EDIT: Actually Boof may not be mafia, but he's not good, so you could lynch him if you wanted to I suppose.

I am starting to get a little confused!

I still stand by my vote

Was Jamie actually modkilled or killed by something else?

Am also very surprised I lived. I am pretty confident on my list, bar Stella :o, so don't know how I survived. I guess they feared people would stil go for Das even without me here. My number 2 target that I hinted at last night is DDLN. His insistance to lynch Boof looked like it was a goon trying to initiate a lynch of another goon to try and save himself

Commander Harris

I still stand by my vote

Am also very surprised I lived. I am pretty confident on my list, bar Stella :o, so don't know how I survived. I guess they feared people would stil go for Das even without me here. My number 2 target that I hinted at last night is DDLN. His insistance to lynch Boof looked like it was a goon trying to initiate a lynch of another goon to try and save himself

ah! I thought you were hinting about me when you said someone that had been insistant about lynching boof!

I had wondered how on earth you would find me suspicious given the game I was playing.

ah! I thought you were hinting about me when you said someone that had been insistant about lynching boof!

I had wondered how on earth you would find me suspicious given the game I was playing.

Nah. You had never registered on my suspicion list at all

yvonnejambo
Let's just say he's not done his job when starting the next day.

And I said keep Boof alive because it would keep me alive, and would be better for us. Once we get another mafia goon, then kill Boof.

EDIT: Actually Boof may not be mafia, but he's not good, so you could lynch him if you wanted to I suppose.

So you know for definate Boof is either the proffessor or a goon? Surely if that is the case we lynch him and the bodyguard could protect you?

If you are saying that OEW has not done his job in revealing more clues from the cop, doc or bodyguard, he hasnt done any other day. Also if you are trying to claim you are the cop and you have investigated me and claim I am bad then I know you are lying.

Ryan Gosling
So you know for definate Boof is either the proffessor or a goon? Surely if that is the case we lynch him and the bodyguard could protect you?

If you are saying that OEW has not done his job in revealing more clues from the cop, doc or bodyguard, he hasnt done any other day. Also if you are trying to claim you are the cop and you have investigated me and claim I am bad then I know you are lying.

I'm away until tomorrow night, so good luck folks. I might be online tonight though but not sure.

Boaby Ewing

I still stand by my vote

I'm happy to vote for Boof again now if anyone wants to join me.

yvonnejambo
Deadline is tomorrow 7pm

The number of Infected is 3.

Do they know they are infected and if so do they communicate with the other infected?

yvonnejambo

Very quiet here no one got anything to say?

Vote count at moment is

Das Root-5

Sooperstar-1

Yvonne-1

Not sure how many for a lynching.

Me being a slag... I've probably shagged all of you at one point or another...

Just thought I'd let that out. lol

HMFCjamieHMFC
good result. Thought Harris looked a bit different to other games.

What was Jamie playing at?

my internet is ****ed and i did try to vote but it ****ed up just before i was going to vote

after continually voting the panda, im going to make a complete u-turn seeing as he was right about acey, and follow his lead

vote yvonne

after continually voting the panda, im going to make a complete u-turn seeing as he was right about acey, and follow his lead

vote yvonne

Can defo smell something coming from yvonne......

vote yvonne

I'm drunk and the only reasn is you suspect me when i could cure you of anything :D

Muppet!

well bugger me slowly with a chainsaw, this threads gone all quiet!

its too late for me to go over the thread now and look for the myriad hints that were given us apparently so i'll leave it til tomorrow to look.

i'm tired!

Could someone give me a quick update of what's goign on?

I'm very extrenmely drubnk and just bneed to know what's happend over th last2 24 hours??

What I do notice is that I've been name ddas a suspect a couple of times. I am genuinely just your average townie but vote fo rme if you please.

Totally random just in case I miss a deadline but noticed a couple of others have voted das root.

SOOOOOO...... VOTE DAS ROOT

my internet is ****ed and i did try to vote but it ****ed up just before i was going to vote

You do it every game Jamie. I nearly mod killed you last game and you come up with excuse time after time.

Ol' Panda-baws wasn't right about Acey - he never told us anything.

It was rossi's instinct that most people were following, well it certainly was for me.

He's previously fingered me, yvonne and now flux and I really don't know how many others prior to that.

I'm away oot in a minute, so if someone wants to check just how many people the Panda's voted for - that could be enlightening.

I'm definitely going to hold off on following his lead - not because I'm afraid of voting for a goon, but because I still don't fully trust him.

Well, of course I don't bloody trust him after his claim that I'm a goon.

yvonnejambo

vote yvonne

Weird and pointless unless your a goon.

Archived