Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

Sticky please.:P

OK kick off will be at 10pm tonight. I will send a welcome PM later today to make sure everyone is aware the game thread is open, if you do not receive a role PM from me before 10pm then you are a plain townie.:sad:

For those new to the game and those with poor memories here are the rules of engagement.

Basic Rules

Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia. At the beginning of the game, God (me) will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role.

The game has two phases. Day and Night.

During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Generally I will set deadlines for each day (usually around 24 hours) and if a majority vote is not achieved the player with the most votes by deadline is lynched. After a lynching the player's role is revealed by God and it is then Night.

During Night, the Town can not communicate, but the Mafia can discuss and choose someone to murder. Also during night the players with individual special roles become active. After God has received the name of the Mafia's victim and sorted out the other night actions, God reveals the dead player, and a new Day begins.

The game alternates between Night and Day until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else. In this version of the game there are also special conditions where the game may be declared over early and the Professor may complete a solo win.

When placing a vote please post it in bold on a new line eg

vote tobias

if you change your mind then please unvote in bold on a seperate line eg

unvote tobias

You can then place another vote

WAIT! We have'nt started yet......

I will post a short introduction story, the special rules for this game, the full list of roles and the complete player list tonight and the game will then start for real. Until then you can bed in and have a good feel about to find your bearings and meet and greet, you can even talk dirty if you so wish. However I don't want any fingering or grilling going on until the game starts oficially, any votes posted before 10pm will be void.

Welcome to the venue for this smut fest,

SHEDONISM VALLEY

valley-town_10342.jpg

Is'nt it lovely

Good luck people.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cigaro my dear, if i knew would i be asking

now, do you have any condoms??

Commander Harris

afternoon all :)

I'm a good boy, I don't know how I'm going to cope with all the smut on this thread. :o

cigaro my dear, if i knew would i be asking

now, do you have any condoms??

Not on this thread.:laugh:

Beverley - let's have sex.

if you invite your friend, i'll let you hold the camera ;)

Ryan Gosling
if you invite your friend, i'll let you hold the camera ;)

He has expressed an interest, however he says that he also enjoys watching.

:D

He has expressed an interest, however he says that he also enjoys watching.

:D

So Bev, Tobias and friend will have a camera each, and you're on your own:laugh:

Never mind the sex....the bar's open and it's free champagne and Irn Bru cocktails - if they've not ben invented yet (and TBH, they sound honkin' :D) I'll call them....actually I'll leave it up to the collective wit and wisdom of Shedonism Valley to decide what they're called.

Some kinda rugby theme would be expected.

Had a bit of a nightmare yesterday, and my hard disk gave up the ghost

Bought a new one today though (especially for this game ;)) so am now back in action. Having to reinstall everything though, so won't be on much

So Bev, Tobias and friend will have a camera each, and you're on your own:laugh:

you wanna come too??

might as well make it some kinda roman orgy!

or maybe a chilean orgy lol

Ryan Gosling
you wanna come too??

might as well make it some kinda roman orgy!

Oo-er.

I just want a cuddle.

:)

:P

Oo-er.

I just want a cuddle.

:)

:P

cuddles are good too... i give great cuddles

Yo yo! Just to say that I'm off the noo and won't be back until late tomorrow. No PM so looks like vanilla again :(

Catch you all later.......though hopefully I won't catch nowt off you all :D

Yo yo! Just to say that I'm off the noo and won't be back until late tomorrow. No PM so looks like vanilla again :(

Catch you all later.......though hopefully I won't catch nowt off you all :D

Protesting his innocence before the roles have even been given out!

Me thinks Maxi has slipped hiim one early :confused:

well i've not been slipped anything either so far, but i believe the roles may be coming a little later since there a "by 10pm" bit in the post.

anyhoo, i'm off now too....

for some chilli as it happens, pity its not a chilean ;)

ah well, i'm sure the champagne will keep the sadness at bay

... pity its not a chilean ;)

A Chilean, eh?

Is that like a Brazilian....just a bit longer, narrower and it ends up farther south? :P

ach never mind, i'll get some femidoms

Like making love to a bin bag, although that's no reflection on you darling!

I've never used femidoms, I really don't fancy it. Better or worse than rubbers?

Maybe I should start a poll.

Boof, can I have a Sloe Comfortable Screw please, perhaps a Slippery Nipple.:cocktail:

Try this.

Go to Altavista Babel Fish translator.

Get it to translate the following phrase from English to German:

The early bird gets the worm.

Now take the German result and get Babel Fish to translate it back to English.

You really can't beat that whacky German sense of humour, eh? :dunce:

Aaaagghhhhh, Shedonism Valley, land of wanton extacy and desire. What a place to be, a land where the sun shines brightly every day, where the town's people are totally uninhibited by the stiff restrictions of modern civilization considered the norm throughout the world. A place where you are free to skip through the streets in your full unclothed glory and engage in shanaigans with whoever consentially gets in your way. It really is the place to be, you can live life the way it was meant to be lived. What could spoil the frivolous yet tranquil delights of this little corner of the world?

How about a merry old dose of cold blooded MURDER! Yes, down in the valley lies they battered corpse of poor Timmy Sidebottom, brutally murdered until he was dead in a hellish crime of groupular groping passion.

Oh, this was not just any old murder, no sir. This was the work of the Shedonism Valley Mafia Gang Bangers! The Townies thought this secretive group of nogood bum feelers had gone into hiding after their crime spree a decade ago but it seems that the absence of a good hard grope had only made their cold hearts grow fondler.

As if this startling aberration was not enough to give the townies the willies there was another evil at work in their midst. Professor Prude. For years this secretive chemist has been working away in their lair devising a way to make the poor unrepressed townies pay for their lack of inhibitions. Now, on the very same day the Mafia struck, the professor has found a possible cure to the town's unquenchable sex drive. VOODOO HERPES!

Once infected with this horrible virus the host will carry on as normal, infecting others, until the day it mutates (night 5) when the infected will turn into sexmad zombies that will hump to death anything that moves!

Now the People of the town must gather together their thoughts, for it is now a race against time to wipe out those who threaten their precious little corner of the world. They must poke around until they uncover the bad eggs and then hang them high!

So it Begins.....

The Roles:

Baddies

The Mafia Gang Bangers (Win condition - wipe out enough townies to have a majority vote before the virus takes over the population)

1.Mafia Godfather - Leader of the mafia group, immune to blackmail and turns up innocent on investigation.

2.Celibate Goon - Immune to the virus

3.Mafia Spy - While this goon is alive the mafia can search for the roled townies and mucraker.

4.Mafia Framer - Can choose a different player every night to frame, they will appear guilty if investigated by the cop or Muckraker.

5.Thug - Bog standard Mafia Goon

Professor Prude - The stuck up scientist who wants to punish the townies for their promiscuous behaviour. Is immune to the virus and starts it's spread. Win condition - live to the bitter end (only 1 other player remaining) or long enough to see the zombies take over town. They have 2 vials of the virus, so they have one extra chance to restart the cycle if the most reccent carrier is killed.

The Muckraker - A survivor role (aim is to live to the end) get's to investigate one player a night (can only target each player once during the game) and can then bribe or blackmail their target into aiding them or simply to cause as much trouble as possible.

The Good Guys

The Townies (Win condition - wipe out the Mafia, Muckraker and Professor)

Doctor - Selects one player a night to cure of the virus, if the player does not have the virus they can inoculate them against infection. Immune to the virus

Body Guard - Can protect one player a night (can't choose the same player more than twice)

The Town Bike - Can potentially infect 2 players in one go.

Cop - Investigates one player a night to see if they are good or bad

IT IS NOW DAY 1

Almost forgot the rules on role hints. Please keep it sensible, I will allow a certain amount of role hinting, begging for protection/inoculation/investigation etc but if I feel it's getting out of hand I will step in.

Is it not mostly blokes on this thread?

Maybe shedonism means that we all have to be bisexual.

It's okay I'm trisexual.

That doesn't mean I'll try anything sexual, it means that anything's acceptable between a consenting man and a consenting woman or between a consenting man and another consenting man or between a consenting man and a consenting goat.

So are you up for it Commander Harris?

;)

Commander Harris

hmm, I'll have to think about that sweeney. :)

evening all, this should be very interesting :D

just to intimate that I don't expect to be online much tomorrow as I'll probably be out all day - I'm not sure when the deadline is but if need be I'll stick a vote in tomorrow morning.

Can all those who got a role PM please send a reply to me if they have not already done so.

When is the deadline ?

This thread could so easily be one of the worst and best Kickback threads at the same time :D

Well hello boys and girls.

As a shy and innocent girl I'm a bit scared by the game this time but I'll do my best to join in. :)

deadline for day1 11pm Sunday :D

I'll go easy on non posters for the first game day, I think a couple of folk did said they would not be on until late Sunday night. However after that I'll be expecting at least a vote from everyone each game day or I'll be sending the bolts of lightning down to the valley. If I get a good enough excuse in advance I may let it slide.

Commander Harris
deadline for day1 11pm Sunday :D

I'll go easy on non posters for the first game day, I think a couple of folk did said they would not be on until late Sunday night. However after that I'll be expecting at least a vote from everyone each game day or I'll be sending the bolts of lightning down to the valley. If I get a good enough excuse in advance I may let it slide.

I should be back at the back of 10 which should give me time to peruse the thread and make a semi-sensible vote.

Player List

1. Dave De Le Noir

2. Angry Haggis

3. KennyM

4. Colincameronspenalty

5. Flux Capacitor

6. Beverley

7. JamboLad

8. Stella_jambo

10. Hmfcjamiehmfc

11. Rossi_1983

12. JennyJambo

13. Boof

14. Cigaro

15. Lovecraft

16. Toggie88

17. Commander Harris

18. Deek

19. Sweeney

20. Sooperstar

21. Das Root

22. Yvonnejambo

23. ArmiyaRomanova

25. Acey

26. Tobias Funke

Vote Tobias Funke for stitching me up like a kipper last game :D there you go, I promised I'd do it to you.

Any chance of the thread being closed due to over-fnaar-iness?

And Sweeney - your Sloe comfortable screw is on its way.

And I'll be right over with your Newky Broon and large Highland Park as well.

yvonnejambo

I just went to a mexican night in 1 of our pubs and trying to keep down a chocolate orange and tequila drink. Pretty minging and think I may still remember it tomorrow. anyway night folks and no sh**ing :) xx

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey yoooooooooooooooou guuuuuuys!!!

ITS BONER TIME!!!!

You sweet talkin' son of a bitch.:movethatass:

Archived