Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but you're a clever boy and will pick it up easily enough. especially if you've got help from some goons on the PM :P

Cheers..... man on Sunday 27th birthday! lol

Boaby Ewing

Let's off one of Boof or Chris/Panda as there pleas are getting on my bristols, much as I like them both normally and all that.

Quick death, quick death!

Otherwise, I'm off to do a Hutchence.

ps I won't be on until later tonight

Let's off one of Boof or Chris/Panda as there pleas are getting on my bristols, much as I like them both normally and all that.

Quick death, quick death!

Otherwise, I'm off to do a Hutchence.

ps I won't be on until later tonight

I think we will gain more from keeping the cop alive than the goons will by keeping one of their minions alive, so think we should force thier hand

Since you ain't a goon, you should surely be happy to vote Acey :rolleyes:

I would certainly be happy to vote Acey if I could find a reason to do so, but I've been a bit preoccupied to look for goons by trying to defend myself from Panda's all-out, unwarranted attack on me.

I think we will gain more from keeping the cop alive than the goons will by keeping one of their minions alive, so think we should force thier hand

I'm not the cop, and if Panda's the cop he's certainly NOT investigated me and found me to be a goon.

Clearly, that could mean I'm the godfather but he's been on my case from day 1 and no sane player playing as the cop would reach that conclusion from the first investigation.

So, once again Panda, what have you got that makes me suspicious?

Anyone who's played on a mafia team with me knows I wouldn't (couldn't) be this in-your-facey right from the start.

I don't mind (that much) if I'm gonna be lynched if there's a good reason for it but there just isn't - other than some folk (inexplicably) trusting Panda.

There is no good (or even bad) reason to lynch me because I've got no team mates, no role and nothing to do in this Valley other than serve booze and hunt bad guys all by myself.

Commander Harris

if we lynch boof then the cop gets taken out at night. so what do we do? Try and get another goon by stabbing in the dark and hope the cop survives another night or take out the definite goon just now and lose the cop?

it's not a great situation, I say we kill boof and the body guard protects the cop. that way we get one more investigation out of it.

So why are people claiming him to BE the cop - does it suit their agenda to have waters muddied?

And if I was a goon I'd have a better bloody defence than 'Uhhhh, I'm not a goon'.

And I'd be pointing fingers everywhere to put folk off the scent of the real goons, muddying waters, casting aspersions.

All Panda has said is 'Trust me'...I did that last game and ended up sleepin' wit' da fishies. I sure as hell wouldn't trust him this game unless he can give me good reason to...I repeat....What have you got?

Commander Harris

I don't know for sure that he's the cop. But I believe that to be the case - it's the only sensible explaination for him fingering you the way he has.

Either that or he is hanging himself out to dry for the sake of killing of a plain townie with no role like you claim to be - which would be a very very stupid goon move.

There was an interesting post from Boof yesterday where he posited that someone had been forced to vote for him, I know that that's not true, he may just be paranoid I am, but as he's kind of in the frame anyway it's enough for me to go for him.

Not quite, Sweeney.

I postulated that Angry Haggis may have been forced to vote for me - I wasn't sure. The only way that you can know that's not true is either (a) you're the Mafia Framer (and I don't think you're a bad enough player to let that cat out of the bag -unless there's a bluff/counter-bluff going on, but I'd say too risky) or (B) you were the one forced to vote for someone.

Which would suggest that, if that IS the case, the person you were forced to vote for would probably be innocent. Though I can see a risky scenario whereby you've been forced to vote for someone and the mafia, thinking they're being clever make you vote for one of themselves, hoping that nobody follows suit because you'd be saying I don't really want to vote for this person.

So, if I do get the chop, bear that one in mind folks. The later the game goes on, I'd say the greater the likelihood of the framer picking out an innocent as a forced vote. If that's all I can do to help the Valley then so be it.

I don't know for sure that he's the cop.
He can't be...otherwise he'd know I'm not a goon.

But I believe that to be the case - it's the only sensible explaination for him fingering you the way he has.

I'd go as far as to say loose cannonry and mischief-making.

Either that or he is hanging himself out to dry for the sake of killing of a plain townie with no role like you claim to be - which would be a very very stupid goon move.

Or that.

Not quite, Sweeney.

I postulated that Angry Haggis may have been forced to vote for me - I wasn't sure. The only way that you can know that's not true is either (a) you're the Mafia Framer (and I don't think you're a bad enough player to let that cat out of the bag -unless there's a bluff/counter-bluff going on, but I'd say too risky) or (B) you were the one forced to vote for someone.

Which would suggest that, if that IS the case, the person you were forced to vote for would probably be innocent. Though I can see a risky scenario whereby you've been forced to vote for someone and the mafia, thinking they're being clever make you vote for one of themselves, hoping that nobody follows suit because you'd be saying I don't really want to vote for this person.

So, if I do get the chop, bear that one in mind folks. The later the game goes on, I'd say the greater the likelihood of the framer picking out an innocent as a forced vote. If that's all I can do to help the Valley then so be it.

Read my posts again, after you check how I voted yesterday.

Why don't we just wait to see what Panda's got that seems to make me so goonly?

It'll be a bloody long wait though.

Good enough for me

VOTE ACEY

I am certain he has a role, as his posting has shown the tell tale signs

Such as?!

This is ridiculous; SHP is playing this game the way he's played every other game. Telling everyone what to think, all the time; he's the mafia's playmaker.

Vote SHP

Commander Harris

ok - boof says he's a townie.

petey the panda seems to be indicating - but not in an illegal and blatant fashion! - that he be cop.

in a toss up between the two I say we go for boof - if we're wrong we've only lost a townie. If we're right we get a goon. If boof is innocent then we get petey the panda next time.

if we go for petey and we're wrong we've lost the cop. not good.

edit: cop not doc

Ooft, my vote for Acey is looking like the right one now.

There it is again.

If SHP ain't mafia, I won't complain if you lynch me.

Bugger....tried to go back and remove what I'd posted re Sweeney, but was just too late.

I think it gives the goons maybe too much to hide behind.

It could still mean either or both of you are still innocent/guilty, and at this stage in the game it wouldn't be that much of a high-risk strategy to get the framer to make mafia vote for mafia - especially if he put in an effective counter-argument.

But, being the generous type, I'll give you and your victim the benefit of the doubt, though I don't recall the usual hissy fit from her when she gets a vote.

Jesus christ I fall asleep early and miss 4 pages by the time im back from work.

Well I th8ink Panda and Boof are either good or townies so im going to go with Acey

Acey seems to be panicking a bit .. ..

Vote Acey

Ryan Gosling
There it is again.

If SHP ain't mafia, I won't complain if you lynch me.

prepare to 'not complain'

Commander Harris
I say vote for neither. Don't kill Boof until necessary.

ok. unvote boof. vote acey.

if we lynch boof then the cop gets taken out at night. so what do we do? Try and get another goon by stabbing in the dark and hope the cop survives another night or take out the definite goon just now and lose the cop?

it's not a great situation, I say we kill boof and the body guard protects the cop. that way we get one more investigation out of it.

You should know what my instincts are like in this game!

All I am asking is that people trust me today. If I am wrong, then I will not initiate anymore lynchings, but I have a really good feeling about my suspects

petey the panda seems to be indicating - but not in an illegal and blatant fashion! - that he be doc.

How'd you work that one out???

in a toss up between the two I say we go for boof - if we're wrong we've only lost a townie. If we're right we get a goon. If boof is innocent then we get petey the panda next time.

if we go for petey and we're wrong we've lost the cop. not good.

Why don't we put on our thinking hats and go for someone we actually think IS a goon?

You seem pretty blase about losing a townie...haven't we lost enough already?

prepare to 'not complain'

Ha ha - hardly Segal, is it?

I'm not "panicking", JL; I just find it frustrating that SHP's being allowed to get away with the same game he always plays.

Commander Harris
How'd you work that one out???

Why don't we put on our thinking hats and go for someone we actually think IS a goon?

You seem pretty blase about losing a townie...haven't we lost enough already?

slip of the hand - I meant cop. as can be seen by me saying cop further down the post.

when the choice is cop or townie then I'm going to save the cop. it's not blaise - it's common sense.

Ok I officially have no fricking clue what's going on.

Vote Acey as that seems to be the in vogue thing to do.

when the choice is cop or townie then I'm going to save the cop. it's not blaise - it's common sense.

Well...the choice isn't simply cop or townie...there's still a shed-load of goons to find...and I'm not one of 'em, so I repeat...you seem very blase about losing a townie....is that because you can bump off the cop tonight and just want to appear to be a good guy?

I don't know. SHP strikes me as sitting in his own private lair stroking a pussy. But I'll go with him on this one and if Acey turns out good then get me a rope cos it'll be Pandamonium right after!!

vote acey

Commander Harris
Well...the choice isn't simply cop or townie...there's still a shed-load of goons to find...and I'm not one of 'em, so I repeat...you seem very blase about losing a townie....is that because you can bump off the cop tonight and just want to appear to be a good guy?

I've made another choice forr the time being.

Ryan Gosling

I haven't told anyone to vote for Acey. He may well be good, but his tactics seem a bit off to me.

That you're a dirty dude.

That's it?

Well, you've nearly got me convinced...any more?

Panda is taking a bit of the heat, but it was me that said to go for Acey!

If I am wrong, sorry, but he is playing a strange game, and I am fairly certain he has a role

This silence is quite satisfying!

I reckon the goons are frantically pm'ing each other to figure out what to do

Queue a few votes for Acey as they try to save themselves by sacrificing him

rossi - you know I always like to have my own reasons for voting and generally don't want the herd to blindly follow me but to make up their own minds, but what is it that has made Acey look dodgy in your eyes?

I'm quite prepared to lob in a vote for him if it looks in any way convincing, though I'm constantly wary of some sneaky so-and-so pulling our collective plonkers - like I suspect Panda may have been doing, though in a mischievous, rather than malicious way.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Morning folks.

I am off north for a family funeral for two days. May be back tomorrow night. If I survive the night killing go easy on me.

I know how certain players like to kick a man when he is down. Dont they Sweeney.:mad:

Lovecraft was a waste of space, not posting and not voting. He should have been mod killed, as should Jamie.

what the hell is your problem with me

Ryan Gosling
what the hell is your problem with me

Probably the fact that you've contributed **** all to the game.

this is more confusing than last night when i got in.

right, who's the cop & who is the doc?

is boof really the bad guy?

is acey all he's cracked up to be

will the sexual harassment panda finally admit his love for other pandas?

all will be revealed in the next episode of shed

i'm more confused than ever now, i can't even remember who i had my eye on, far less who roger the rampant rabbit is

it this mafia, vampire, werewolves or rabbits :cry_smile:

HMFCjamieHMFC
Probably the fact that you've contributed **** all to the game.

i have contriubuted more than others and its not my fault my internet buggered up yesterday

Archived