Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

Panda can't be the cop or he would be modkilled!

He is too active a player for such a big role!

The real cop must have investigated panda by now and knows what role he really has...

Panda has more lives than Yvonnes pussy!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panda can't be the cop or he would be modkilled!

He is too active a player for such a big role!

The real cop must have investigated panda by now and knows what role he really has...

Panda has more lives than Yvonnes pussy!

And the award for dodgiest post ever in Mafia goes to...

unvote Das Root

vote Flux Capacitor

and you can call me Susan if it ain't so

ArmiyaRomanova

Heading into this evening's end-of-day stretch...

Flux Capacitor - 5

Das Root - 4

Yvonnejambo - 2

Sooperstar - 1

5 players still to vote - Angry Haggis, Beverley, Jennyjambo, Boof & Das Root

why are we voting flux??

i wanted to vote someone else, but i'm not certain about them.

vote flux then, you'd better be right

one more vote required to lynch flux

Here you go then....Vote Flux Capacitor - he's struck me as dodgy due to his breezy posting - a wee bit Beverley-ish, but maybe piggy-backing on to her. She's been dodgy (to me) as well for that reason.

yvonnejambo

Well is that Flux lynched? I will change my vote to Flux if needed.

ArmiyaRomanova

Nope, that's nine out of a possible seventeen.

DAY OVER

See, I had you down as not all that dodgy....until that.

Whichever way you look at it, you're going to appear dodgy.

If Flux is townie, you could be seen as a goon wanting to make sure he's finished off and if he's a goon, you could be seen as wanting to distance yourself from gooniness.

Or at least that could be a goonly take on it if they feel so inclined to do so.

But now that I've pointed it out they'll have to find some other way of making you look guilty so ha ha to them.

Unless, of course, you really are guilty of goon-ness.

I'm still waiting to hear from anyone who Acey forced to vote...just post the post number of when you were forced to vote...that's not against the rules.

Well looks like I don't need to bother with a vote then. That was kind of a quick change round. Last time I looked in Das looked like he was a goner! Now though Flux is Fluxed.

I've only got one on my radar. Will need to wait and see what occurs in the night.

yvonnejambo

Boof I was at work and when I came back on I had seen the votes turn to Flux. I could have checked back for amount of votes needed for a lynch but just thought I would ask.

I always appear dodgy because I actually post stuff!

Flux didnt really appear on my radar until his last post.

As for Acey I doubt you will get the info you think he had as his role is not that of the muckraker!

All I think he could have done is choose a name to PM to OEW and IF the cop also chose that name it would be appear guilty for the cop investigation. (thats my take on it anyway)

.Mafia Framer - Can choose a different player every night to frame, they will appear guilty if investigated by the cop or Muckraker.

Right lets make this quick.

So you think you've got another one do you?

Well you have

Flux Capacitor was the Mafia Spy

Only 2 Mafia left now and the professor

IT IS NOW NIGHT

Boof I was at work and when I came back on I had seen the votes turn to Flux. I could have checked back for amount of votes needed for a lynch but just thought I would ask.

I always appear dodgy because I actually post stuff!

Flux didnt really appear on my radar until his last post.

As for Acey I doubt you will get the info you think he had as his role is not that of the muckraker!

All I think he could have done is choose a name to PM to OEW and IF the cop also chose that name it would be appear guilty for the cop investigation. (thats my take on it anyway)

.Mafia Framer - Can choose a different player every night to frame, they will appear guilty if investigated by the cop or Muckraker.

D'Oh!!!

You are, of course, correct - I was getting the two roles mixed up. That's probably why Panda has this bee in his bonnet about me being bad.

I reckon Acey's been a good enough player to realise that Panda would investigate me early doors and just struck it incredibly lucky that he got me on the very night I was investigated - assuming, of course, Panda's telling the truth about being the cop.

And, now that I know that's what the role entails, it's moved you quite some way up my undodgy list (is my face gonna be red if you're a goon!!).

It puts all my previous yvonne/Sweeney musings into some perspective - he's definitely non-goon (could still be infected...whatever that entails) and Harris just plucking your name out of the blue is meaningless - he'd have no more idea than anyone (non-goonly) as to your status.

Zzzzzzz

Ya beezer :D

First time (I think) I've ever had the lynching vote...and it gets a goon :D

zzzzzzzz

yvonnejambo

Boof, glad you have finally got it. Fab for all the Flux voters. Think I can trust a couple of folks now. Das Root is still looking bit goonly, but a look back at Fluxs stuff may help.

Commander Harris

'mon the townies!

looking like an absolute pasting, and that's without any smart-ass council voting systems ;)

Ryan Gosling
Zzzzzzz

Ya beezer :D

First time (I think) I've ever had the lynching vote...and it gets a goon :D

zzzzzzzz

Interesting...classic tactic, one of your teammates is going down so you vote for them to deflect suspicion.

Zzzzzz

Oh, pleeeease...can't you just accept that Acey's hoodwinked you?

Not that I want to give Acey any credit (him being a goon), but that is the only explanation.

Other than me being bad....which I'm not.

You'll notice I voted for Acey in his demise as well...not exactly brilliant goon tactics.

Surely you can remember the first ever game when I was so paranoid about everything (and was, along with you, a goon).

zzzzzzzz

ArmiyaRomanova

Mighty good news there... only two goons left, and they're not powered in any way that has an effect on us.

Still got the virus to beat though - and that'll be gaining in strength overnight.

Still not sure whether, since CH didn't know he was infected, this means that one of the two strains is now defunct. I guess it is.

woooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

good game, mon the goons (interesting kill tonight.....)

woooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stella_jambo

good result, gotta be honest - he didnt figure on my list of suspects so ill doth my cap to the man that spotted it.

Ryan Gosling
good result, gotta be honest - he didnt figure on my list of suspects so ill doth my cap to the man that spotted it.

:P

Ryan Gosling
even if u did have me down as head good. luckily for me he was useless

when did i have you down as head goon?

stella_jambo
when did i have you down as head goon?

wait a min, that was rossi.

thats what to much drink dose to you

HMFCjamieHMFC
You do it every game Jamie. I nearly mod killed you last game and you come up with excuse time after time.

no i don't and that wasn't a excuse that was a explanation why i didn't vote

no i don't and that wasn't a excuse that was a explanation why i didn't vote

Woooo

Dead man talking.

Perhaps If you had played a more active reasoning role, you may still be alive.

Woooo

HMFCjamieHMFC
Woooo

Dead man talking.

Perhaps If you had played a more active reasoning role, you may still be alive.

Woooo

i thought that was quite obvious if i had posted more when i was on or voted i would not have been modkilled

S.H.P had been proud as punch taking all the credit for the town's progress, safe in the knowledge that he would be kept safe from harm, or so he thought. The Mafia has resisted targetting him for the previous 2 nights but his time for a good seeing to had arrived. As he lay asleep in the gutter outside the bar the last 2 remaining goons decided they would take full advantage of this opertunity and grabbed S.H.P's batton and clobbered him over the head before dragging him into a dark alley.

Yes, S.H.P the town cop has been found dead this morn, with his batton shoved right up where the sun don't shine.

IT IS NOW DAY 5

NUMBER OF INFECTED REMAINS AT 3

P.S Sorry for the lack of involvement, something has come up that has rather sapped my enthusiasm for most things at the moment but I'll see the game through.

Suppose that night action had to happen eventually when the bodyguard could no longer protect him

I am unsure what to do. I said if Chris was killed, then we should go after Boof, but Boof's posting has seemed pretty genuine and I wonder if he might be right about Acey framing him.

But then I think of the odds of Chris and Acey both picking Boof on night 1, and also the fact that if Boof was townie, then Chris would have been murdered earlier, so we would automatically take out Boof, to give them a nice easy 2 kills

VOTE BOOF

And no one protected me?

vote Boof ;)

Is that a wind up after the debacle that was day 2 or a last tip to virtually ensure us the game?

Perhaps you're bitter after apparently not being protected, which I agree is shabby, but now that you're dead, can we trust you?

hell yeah

Vote Boof

Ryan Gosling
Suppose that night action had to happen eventually when the bodyguard could no longer protect him

I am unsure what to do. I said if Chris was killed, then we should go after Boof, but Boof's posting has seemed pretty genuine and I wonder if he might be right about Acey framing him.

But then I think of the odds of Chris and Acey both picking Boof on night 1, and also the fact that if Boof was townie, then Chris would have been murdered earlier, so we would automatically take out Boof, to give them a nice easy 2 kills

VOTE BOOF

Maxi has been (deliberately, I'm sure) vague in his PMs, not stating whether or not someone is a particular role, just if they're bad or not, so he could be something other than mafia, but he's still bad.

Maxi has been (deliberately, I'm sure) vague in his PMs, not stating whether or not someone is a particular role, just if they're bad or not, so he could be something other than mafia, but he's still bad.

If he wasn't mafia then they would surely have killed you much earlier to get us to then lynch Boof

Dear, oh dear.

Even when you're dead you still can't bring yourself to admit that Acey played you like a cheap fiddle.

Given our previous AND my vote for you on the first day, it was obvious that you were going to target me for your first check-up....he realised that and has been pulling your plonker since then.

Acey's perspicacious enough to have figured out your role by then as well, so don't come back and claim that was an impossibility.

So...what was it with your vote yvonne stuff yesterday?

Another fairy story?

Ryan Gosling
Dear, oh dear.

Even when you're dead you still can't bring yourself to admit that Acey played you like a cheap fiddle.

Given our previous AND my vote for you on the first day, it was obvious that you were going to target me for your first check-up....he realised that and has been pulling your plonker since then.

Acey's perspicacious enough to have figured out your role by then as well, so don't come back and claim that was an impossibility.

Another fairy story?

woooo

perhaps that's because I investigated you again

wooooooooooooooooo

Dear, oh dear.

Another fairy story?

If you are innocent then why didn't the mafia kill Chris earlier, as everyone had linked you 2 together. Why wait till now to off the cop, if they knew it wasn't gonna cost them a teammate???

If he wasn't mafia then they would surely have killed you much earlier to get us to then lynch Boof

If I was Mafia, Panda would've been pushing up the bamboo shoots after night 1 :D

We all knew his role - I actually think the mafia have been playing a none-too-brilliant game so far, though by not killing Panda they've clearly been hoping that I'll get lynched...well tough luck guys/gals - it hasn't worked.

If Panda can come back with a definitive response on yvonne I'll happily vote for her, though I still harbour the feeling that she's a good 'un.

We've now got a wee bit of breathing space with only two goons and a now-impotent professor (isn't that right?) and still plenty of good roles left we should be able to hunt out the bad guys.

For me, the only person I trust is Sweeney.

Ryan Gosling
If I was Mafia, Panda would've been pushing up the bamboo shoots after night 1 :D

We all knew his role - I actually think the mafia have been playing a none-too-brilliant game so far, though by not killing Panda they've clearly been hoping that I'll get lynched...well tough luck guys/gals - it hasn't worked.

If Panda can come back with a definitive response on yvonne I'll happily vote for her, though I still harbour the feeling that she's a good 'un.

We've now got a wee bit of breathing space with only two goons and a now-impotent professor (isn't that right?) and still plenty of good roles left we should be able to hunt out the bad guys.

For me, the only person I trust is Sweeney.

I was waiting for a reply from Maxi.

BTW S.H.P did'nt get the results of his last investigation and should now butt out.

excuse the pun.

Ryan Gosling
BTW S.H.P did'nt get the results of his last investigation and should now butt out.

excuse the pun.

wooo

oh, but when I'm dead you're in a hurry to reply to me

If you are innocent then why didn't the mafia kill Chris earlier, as everyone had linked you 2 together.

Well, I don't bloody know - try asking one of them.

Or maybe they're playing a better game than I'm giving them credit for and they know that you'll all turn on me since Panda has provided the misleading information.

Probably they were hoping I'd be lynched by mis-led townies rather than having to waste a night-kill on me - sure as buggery I'll be the next to go since I seem to be about the only person in this town/valley who seems to be trying to hunt out the goons.

Why wait till now to off the cop, if they knew it wasn't gonna cost them a teammate???

Don't get what you mean?

Archived