VOTE LOVECRAFT

Not convinced Boof is guilty, and at least he is contributing

Sorry it was after deadline, but I just checked back and I had unvoted Boof

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
I thought I had unvoted Boof earlier, and forgot to revote before I went out

Was gonna do a vote now, but am confused. Anyone clarify?

very unlike you not be completely on the ball?

very unlike you not be completely on the ball?

Not really. I thought I hadn't voted, but people were saying I had

Sorry lovecraft is on 5 (edit 6 now) I think rossi is right he unvoted boof (edit - so it was 19 votes before his new vote). so Jamie, Lovecraft to vote. I'll give you til 11.30

lovecraft - 6

boof - 4

shp - 3

Commander Harris

rossi's vote was post 11pm!

EDIT: great - more extended deadline gubbins :mad:

Commander Harris
well if nobody had posted false vote updates I would have been able to call time :laugh:

good point well made.

but if our narrator had been giving us updates folk wouldn't have to post false vote updates. :duck:

Commander Harris
Not really. I thought I hadn't voted, but people were saying I had

fair enough, I see what the confusion was now.

idiots.

Since, as you put it, you are certain to be killed tonight, why not make it clear exactly why we should vote Boof?

fair enough, I see what the confusion was now.

It was my own fault as I meant to vote before I went out to cinema, but my lift arrived early

Ryan Gosling
Since, as you put it, you are certain to be killed tonight, why not make it clear exactly why we should vote Boof?

because there remains a small chance i won't be killed in the night (or by lynching).

here's what I reckon will happen - boof lives, i'll stay alive as all the fingers will be pointed at him if i'm killed, boof dies - i die.

It was my own fault as I meant to vote before I went out to cinema, but my lift arrived early

Was it a fiat PANDA?

stella_jambo
because there remains a small chance i won't be killed in the night (or by lynching).

here's what I reckon will happen - boof lives, i'll stay alive as all the fingers will be pointed at him if i'm killed, boof dies - i die.

you still aint said why we should vote for boof?

Ryan Gosling
you still aint said why we should vote for boof?

interesting - i might vote for you next. if you were a townie you'd have known what i was getting at and not posted more.

ArmiyaRomanova
interesting - i might vote for you next. if you were a townie you'd have known what i was getting at and not posted more.

I'm a townie and I haven't a scoobie what you're on about.

I am just a dumb townie and I aint got a Scobby%20Doo%20Creepy%20Castle.jpg

What you are talking about.

stella_jambo

eh?

So surely you would unvote him now, so you can live on?

Ryan Gosling
So surely you would unvote him now, so you can live on?

interesting point.

unvote boof

make your move, mafia.

to be fair chris normally posts when he knows something and is good, but mostly posts little more than votes when he's bad or roleless

the only other time i remember him this vocal in a game was when we were pishing about, both bored townies, and it got us both killed in the end IIRC

i may be wrong here (and i usually am wrong) but my guts are telling me to trust him

so unvote armiya & vote boof

UNVOTE LOVECRAFT

VOTE BOOF

Only way to put a stop to this!

If Chris is telling the truth, he is dead tonight, as they will want him out, then Boof would try to play the trying to be framed card

is that 5 all now?

Think so!

People, vote Boof!

If we let them both live, we will be stuck in a cycle. The only way we can know if Chris is telling the truth, is if Boof is bad. If not, we kill Chris tomorrow.

If Chris is telling the truth, he is dead no matter what, as they ain't gonna let someone who knows stuff live!

That was JUST on the deadline so it counts. No more votes please. HMFCJamieHMFC is on his first and last warning, no vote tomorrow is a modkillable offence.

Boof would try to play the trying to be framed card

Dammit I AM being framed, or at least set up.

Chris hasn't a frikkin clue what he's talking about if he thinks I'm a goon - I've not done one single secret message this whole game as I've nobody to send secret messages to.

His loose cannonry is a bloody hazard to this town/valley.

Ryan Gosling
Dammit I AM being framed, or at least set up.

Chris hasn't a frikkin clue what he's talking about if he thinks I'm a goon - I've not done one single secret message this whole game as I've nobody to send secret messages to.

His loose cannonry is a bloody hazard to this town/valley.

Who said anything about secret messages?

Commander Harris
how old is she in that movie?

according to imdb she was born in 65 and The Blue Lagoon was released 1980 - that makes her 15 at the time.

Ryan Gosling
according to imdb she was born in 65 and The Blue Lagoon was released 1980 - that makes her 15 at the time.

Ah ****.

Who said anything about secret messages?

I did because you'd claimed to have seen 'something' in my posts and that's the only thing it could be - or do you want to be more explicit?

Or do you just want to admit that you really haven't a bloody clue and you're yanking everyone's chain? AS PER USUAL

Archived